That's Mighty Neighborly of You

Story Info
Man gets to live out fantasy with three neighbors.
5.9k words
4.57
43.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first non-Glory Hole story. It is completely fiction though based on fantasies that I have regarding some of my actual neighbors. All participants are over18

My wife and I live in an upscale gated community. We are both n our forties and we keep ourselves in pretty good shape. We both work from home although my wife Rose does go in to the office one or two days a week. I consider myself quite the handyman and I often volunteer my skills around the area to anyone who is looking to do repairs or other projects. Because of that I am pretty well known. Rose on the other hand tends to keep to herself. I also am the designated dog walker in our house, so that gives me additional opportunity to meet our neighbors.

Rose and I have been married for over twenty years (we're both in our mid-forties) and our sex life is less frequent than it used to be but it is still very powerful. We have no children (Rose can't) so we tend to be very uninhibited around the house. In order to keep our sex life from getting stale we tend to try to mix things up, different positions, role playing, even tried a little bondage once or twice. All in all, I would say that we have a healthy sex life.

Like I said, I am the dog walker, so I go out two or three times a day. I try to change up my route to avoid the sheer repetition, but that also gives me the opportunity to meet more of my neighbors.

I am a pretty gregarious guy, willing to strike up a conversation with anyone. This works out pretty well as I have gotten to meet nearly all my neighbors. There are a few widows and divorcees in the area. Three in particular are especially appealing. There's Julie the older widow, Marla the single mom divorcee and Janet the stunning younger widow. Over the past year I have gotten familiar with all three to varying degrees.

Julie is in her early sixties and has been a widow for eight years. She jogs every day so she is in excellent shape. I seem to run into her nearly every day. As with all of my neighbors our conversations are brief and usually just small talk. With Julie, however our talk has begun to take on a little bit more risqué vibe. She shared with me that she has been going on to some of the on-line dating services looking for some excitement. The bad thing is that all guys saw her as a desperate women who would spread her legs for any guy that expressed and interest and didn't care anything about her.

Both of us use the double entendre whenever we can and lately her comments are pretty close to the edge. She says things like, "your wife is a lucky girl to have such a stud at her disposal, it makes me miss my husband every time I think of you", and once she bent over to show me her near perfect ass and asked if I thought guys would find her ass "doable".

"I don't know about other guys, but I sure do."

She just smiled and sashayed away seductively.

One afternoon when I ran into her, she asked me to come back to her house without the dog to give her some "help". Of course I said sure, I would be right back.

I brought the dog home told Rose that Julie had requested my help and headed out the door with my toolbox. When I got to the door she greeted me in very different attire from the shorts and t-shirt I saw her in five minutes ago. She was wearing a sexy, low cut blouse obviously with no bra which shoe=wed off her fabulous tits and a short tight skirt.

After I picked my jaw off the floor she smiled and came close to me, put one hand on my chest and her face up to my ear and said "you won't need THOSE tools for this visit".

When she reached down with her other hand and rubbed my cock through my shorts I stopped her and reminded her that I was happily married.

"Oh I know that Bill. Like I said before, Rose is a very lucky man to have you and now I also know that she has access to this beautiful dick. Plus I have been alone for so long and I've missed holding one of these in my hands."

I told her that Rose was home waiting for my return.

"Then let's make this quick."

She dropped to her knees and undid my belt and pants and pulled down my shorts and underwear. She wasted no time and took my hardening cock in her mouth. I got hard in no time and I watched as she pushed her face right down to the base of my 7 inch dick, burying her nose in my pubic hair. I felt my cock pressed into her throat. She grabbed my ass and started to face fuck herself on my pole.

When she pulled me as deep as she could and the swallowed, the movement of her throat muscles sent me over the edge. I screamed out that I was going to cum. She pulled back until just the head was in her mouth and my cum gushed out and flooded her mouth. She held me in her mouth (she had a death grip on my ass so I had no choice) until I stopped coming and until I went soft. She released me and sucked and licked my member clean.

"Oh God Bill, You have no idea how much I needed that. I hope this doesn't make things between us too weird."

"No we're good Julie. We can't let Rose find out about this. It would kill her. Or she may just cut off my dick.

"Well, we can't have that. Don't worry, she'll never hear about this from me."

When I got home the realization of what just happened sent me into conflict. On the one hand I was riddled with guilt. I had never even kissed another woman or for that matter had the desire to do anything with anyone other than my wife Rose. On the other hand, I had just gotten a stellar blowjob from a woman who lived just a few houses away from and could potentially turn into something special.

I acted as if nothing had happened and everything was normal. I have always heard that wives know when their husbands have been unfaithful, so I began to pay attention to how Rose acted around me hoping that she never figured it out.

One day wife went to beach with her friend so I had the whole day to myself.

My phone binged with a text:

Hey, I saw Rose's car leaving for her beach day. My door's open. Surprise me.

The fact that she knew Rose was going to the beach surprised me. I had forgotten that I had mentioned it offhand to Julie the day before.

I made the decision to take her up on the offer. I showered and dressed in loose, easy to remove clothing.

When I got to her door I was about to ring the doorbell but remembered her comment about leaving it open. It was, so I walked in. I called out her name and got no response. I heard some noises coming from the kitchen so I headed there. She was bent over the sink doing something. I called her name again and still no response. When I got to her and touched her shoulder she turned around startled and screamed "Oh God. Take whatever you want, just please don't hurt me!"

After a few seconds I realized she was play acting. I instantly decided to go with it.

I grabbed and pushed her over to the table and bent her over. I pulled her arms behind her back and then pulled her shirt over her head to form soft hand restrains that allowed me to keep control. I held her arms with one hand and with the other I pulled down her shorts and panties and freed my now rigid flesh.

I wasn't planning on giving her any preparation hoping her pussy wouldn't be too dry, but when I put the head of my cock against her pussy lips, they were slick with her juices. I just drove right in and in one thrust I was pushed as far into her as I could be. As soon as I hit bottom her attitude changed. Up until that point she was into the role of victim of an intruder but as soon as I was buried deep inside her she let out a moan and yelled at me "That's it, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!". I didn't need any more encouragement than that and I started to violently pump her cunt for all I was worth.

I had one hand holding her arms behind her back so I used my other to reach around and play with her clit. As soon as I touched it she screamed "OH GOD, DO THAT, DO THAT, I'M GOING TO CUM!" I got the hint and began rubbing her clit while pounding her hole.

"DON'T YOU DARE STOP! I'M CUMMMMMINNNNNG!"

I kept up my onslaught to her pussy and she kept convulsing in orgasm. Her pussy squeezed my cock and that was enough for me. I pumped my load deep inside her and tried to keep going until I got soft, never stopping my manual assault on her clit. When she seemed to be past her orgasm I pulled out got right down on my knees and dove my face right into her soaked cunt.

I have eaten my own cum before and even eaten my wife's pussy after I have filled her up, but this was different. Julie's cunt was pouring out our combined fluids like a faucet was turned on inside her. I did a lip lock on her pussy lips and literally drank our combined nectars. It was unbelievable. I was applying tongue action to her clit while I was hoovering out her lovely cunt. She started to cum again. Her legs were shaking and all I heard was gibberish as she tried to speak. The flow of fluid increased as she kept cumming. I drove my tongue in and out of her like it was fucking her. I was going until my mouth and tongue couldn't go anymore. When I stopped she let out a satisfied groan and collapsed on the floor.

After she caught her breath she said,"OH Bill, that was the most intense sex I have ever had and I thought my late husband and I did it pretty good. When you ate me out I came the entire time non-stop. I thought I was going to pass out."

I helped her up off the floor and led her to the bedroom to continue. I put her on her back and went down on her sweet pussy again, cleaning her like I was a cat. Licking and licking. As soon as my tongue hit her clit she grabbed my head and held it there and wouldn't let me move. She was moaning continuously and when she pushed my face lower I did what I figured she wanted; I started to lick her ass.

She started coming again. Never had Rose ever cum like this.

When I finally came up for air Julie just pulled me up to her and gave me a long, deep kiss. "Oh my sweet man. I think I came more just now than I came in my whole like combined. It was absolutely magical."

"We will definitely be doing this again."

Of course, the guilty conscience hit me harder this time as I knew exactly what I was doing when I went over to Julie's house. I had a tough time dealing with and for the next few days I walked the dog on different route to avoid running into her.

A couple weeks later the doorbell rings and when I open the door there is Julie with a cake in her hand. "I made this o a whim and decided that I shouldn't eat it alone so I came over to share it with my neighbors." I stare at her in complete shock and fear. As she breezes past me into the house she stops and gives me a peck on the cheek and says, "I've missed you big guy."

I am on pins and needles as she and Rose just got into it like two old girlfriends who hadn't seen each other in years. I had to stay with them because I was afraid that Julie would somehow let on about our little tryst. They talked for hours.

After a couple hours it was time for her to go home. When Rose went into the kitchen to start to clean up, Julie came over to me and grabbed my crotch and whispered "Boy, you looked like you were going to swallow your tongue you were so nervous. Relax, there is no way I want to mess this up. I want to make Rose feel comfortable around me so that she will think of me as friend who would never try to steal her man away. I have a very strong desire to make sure that nothing gets between yu and Rose or between you and me continuing what we started."

With that she left all innocent and smiley.

Rose came out of the kitchen and asked where Julie was, and after I told her that she had to get back home she said, "I like her. She's a lot of fun and she has some great stories. She must have been quite the hellion when she was younger, not that she seems old. She is in great shape for someone as old as she is. Too bad she is all alone after her husband died. It's hard to fathom being alone for eight years after being married for as long as she was. I wonder if there is a man in her life."

"I wouldn't know honey. I just see her when I am walking the dog around the area and she is always jogging."

The following week my wife went in to the office and about five minutes after she left I heard the front door open and close. Before I could get out of my chair to check it out Julie sticks her head in my office.

"Rose told me she was going to the office today so I took the liberty" as she dropped to her knees in front of me. She wasted no time in unbuckling my pants and pulling them past my knees and dropped her head and took my soft member into her hot mouth. "MMMM, I missed this"

She started a slow sensuous blowjob which got my dick to full mast. I hadn't had sex with Rose for almost a week, so I had a lot of cum stored up. It didn't take long before I was bouncing my ass off the chair trying to drive myself deeper into her mouth and throat.

"That's it, cum in my mouth."

When I told her I was about to cum, she pulled off so just the head was in her mouth and stroked me until I blasted my seed. She held my cock there until I finished and got soft again. She crawled up my body and planted a big kiss on me, sharing my cum in the sexiest kiss I ever had.

"We can do this whenever Rose is out, ANYTIME. I can't get enough and I miss it so much"

It became a regular thing. She gave me a key and told me to come by at any time. And she surprised me many days when Rose was out.

This went on for a few months. Rose had no idea, but she did comment once about my increased libido but not in a suspicious way, only that she was delighted that our spark seemed to have been rekindled and she loved it.

Sometime later I was out walking the dog and a younger divorcee stops me and asks for help. Marla, is forty something and very attractive. She is a divorcee with two kids, one in college and a senior in high school. I ask her if I should go get my tolls. Her reply is simply, no, just come in with the dog and check out my situation. Sounds innocent enough, so we head in to her house. She has a dog as well, so she leads mine down to the basement to join her mutt, leaving us alone.

She puts a hand seductively on my shoulder and says," Julie highly recommends your 'services'", and rubs my crotch and turns away pulling me towards her bedroom by my belt. I protest (maybe a little softly) and tell her that my wife is home. "We better make it quick then"

She wastes no time, pulls down her shorts and gets on all fours on bed.

Like Pavlov's dog my mouth begins to water at the sight of her shaved pussy and beautiful ass staring at me. I jump on the bed and plaster my face onto her pussy like it holds the elixir of life. I start tonguing her slit and then fasten my mouth and suck on her clit. I have her coming in no time. "Oh God! Now fuck me!!!"

As soon as my now rigid cock touches her pussy lips, she pushes back and drives me all the way into her sloppy cunt. I just held still as she began fucking me by rocking back and forth. After a few minutes of this I decided to take control and I grabbed her hips and started to pound into her. When I reached around to touch her clit she came instantly. When her pussy muscles tightened in her orgasm that pushed me over the edge. I held on tight to her hips and pushed my cock as deep as I could and held it there while I unleashed what felt like the biggest load I have ever dumped in a woman.

As soon as I finished, she turned around and gave me a big kiss and told me that I could come over anytime as long as I texted her first to see if her kids were around.

That experience was so powerful, but I regretted that it had to be so quick. So the next day with Rose out of the house at the office, I decided to stop by Marla's house again. I texted her asking if the coast was clear, and I got a frowny face emoji as a response. Oh well, maybe another time.

After having convinced myself to go over with her and her not being available, I was crestfallen, and more than a little horny. Instead of going back to my computer to get back to work, I went to the computer and looked for some porn. Just as soon as my favorite scene came up on the screen the doorbell rang. Damn!

I got up and went out to the front foyer, but before I got to the door it opened and there was Marla with a big shit eating grin on her beautiful face. Without saying a word, she drops to her knees and takes my cock out of my sweats and starts to blow me. This is no tender, sensual Blowjob, but her head just starts to pump furiously on my pole. I grab her head and fuck her face. The pace didn't last long as she had me spewing in her mouth in no time. She never took her mouth off my cock as I filled it with my spunk.

She released my cock and stood up and locked me in a nearly violent kiss, sharing my cum with me as we swirled our tongues together.

Still not having said a word, she takes me by my cock and pulls me to the guest bedroom, takes off her clothes and lays down on the bed.

"Now do me."

I dive right into her soaking wet pussy and begin to lick up and down her cunt lips to her moans of "Oh yes, just like that".

When I start to work her clit with my tongue, she grabs my head and pulls it tighter into her crotch.

"Yes, right there keep doing that."

When my tongue gets a little tired and I slow down, she pushes my face lower and raises her ass off the bed. I get the hint and lick her cute little butt-hole. She starts to scream out in pleasure, giving me all the incentive I need. I stiffen my tongue and begin to fuck her ass. At the same time I play with her clit. Her body goes rigid as she cums and squirts her juice all over my face. She is making gurgling sounds, nothing intelligible coming out of her mouth. This goes on for minutes, the whole time she is holding my head firmly, directing where she wants me to lick her.

Finally, her death grip loosens and she pulls my head up so she can look me in the eyes.

"Oh my God, I thought I was never going to stop coming. My ex never was able to get me off with his mouth. The last time I came that hard was in college with my roommate. I thought she was the queen of oral sex, but now I think I'll give you the crown."

When I roll off her, she says, "Whoa there, you're not done yet. Get back up here and fill me up."

She reaches down and grabs my dick and seeing it soft, says, "Oh this will never do. Bring it up here and I'll give it a little mouth to cock resuscitation, see if we can bring it back to life."

She took me deep into her mouth and in no time she had it back to the stiffness that she wanted.

"OK big guy, get to it."

"It will be my pleasure M'lady."

Since I had already cum I lasted for quite a while, and she came over and over again. When I finally filled her spasming cunt with my load, I rolled off her onto my back.

"WOW, I have no idea how many times I came but it was more than I ever have. Julie was right, you really know how to use that thing as well as your mouth and tongue. I have to get back home, but we will definitely be doing this again."

Don't get me wrong, I am in a situation that any man would love to be in; three beautiful, horny women who want me to service them at their whim. The only problem is that my wife doesn't know about any of this and I don't want her to find out. Of course, Rose always takes first precedence when it comes to claiming my time (and cock) and luckily she and I have sex at night and on weekends while Julie and Marla get me only when Rose isn't home. Since she works from home most days, that gives me recuperation time in between calls from the girls.

The four of us (even Rose, without her knowing it) get into a regular rhythm of getting together. Luckily, since Julie and Marla know about each other there is never a problem when I have to deny one for the other. They both know that they will be next in those situations. Both women know Rose's schedule better than I do.

12