That's Mighty Neighborly of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning the doorbell rings and when I go to open it I am surprised that it isn't Julie since it's her turn. Instead I am greeted by our local celebrity neighbor Janet.

Let me take a minute and describe Janet. She is an absolutely stunning woman, in her mid-fifties who has been a widow for a few years. Janet was a minor TV personality when she was younger and all the young guys in the neighborhood are constantly talking about her and how they would like to drill her even though she is old enough to be their mother. She keeps herself in great shape and looks about twenty years younger than she actually is. My wife has commented that she must have made a deal with the devil to look so good at her age.

"I saw wife's car gone, are you alone?"

"What can I do for you Janet?"

"Julie and I were talking (here it comes), and she tells me that you have been 'helping her out" and I want some too."

"Harry has been gone for six years and I am so horny and don't want the dating scene, just no strings sex. Julie tells me that you can provide exactly that. Is that true?"

What is going on? What am I becoming, the local gigolo? Who else has Julie told about me? I know if this keeps happening Rose is sure to find out.

"UM, I guess so?"

"Good, I like it a little rough and sometimes kinky. Ever done bondage?"

"Uh no, but I am willing to try"

"Good, come to my house the next time wife is gone and I'll leave the rope out for you to tie me up. Text me that you are heading over and I'll leave the door unlocked."

Oh my, what have I gotten myself into?

I have no idea how the bondage scene works or what to do, so I start to watch some bondage videos on the porn sites to figure it out. There is really some kinky shit out there. I am hoping that Janet is more into the "vanilla" type bondage, just the restraint type and none of the pain stuff. I'm not sure I could handle any of that. I am also assuming that it for me to tie her up and not the other way around. We'll have to see.

A few days later, when Rose leaves for work I text her and head over to her house.

As expected, she doesn't answer the door so I open and head on in. I find her coming out of bathroom toweling off from shower. She acts surprised (Oh great, another intruder fantasy) when she sees me.

"What do you want? Take whatever you want, just please don't hurt me."

I see that the rope is conveniently on floor in hallway outside bathroom. I grab her wrists and after some struggle get them tied behind her back, trying out the skills I learned on line.

I drag her into bedroom and throw her on the bed face down. She starts to scream so I her clothes laid out on the chair next to the bed and I grabbed a pair of panties and stuff them in her mouth. I stick pillow under her stomach and tie her legs spread eagle to bed posts.

Once she is secure, I get up and strip down, climb up on the bed and with no prep drive my cock into her pussy. She's already caused a small puddle of her juices on the bed, so I slide right in. I start to pump her furiously, driving her head into the headboard. With her arms tied behind her back she is powerless to do anything about it.

I pull out and pause for a few seconds. She lets out a sound of disappointment but then with only her juices as lubrication I drive my cock straight into her ass.

Her eyes go wide when I shove it in, pausing for a second or two for her ass muscles to adjust to being violated. I begin a slow rhythm at first but begin to pick up speed. She moans around the panties in her mouth which are now soaked with her drool.

I keep pumping her ass and when I am about to cum I pull out and unload all over her gorgeous ass.

"I hope that's what you wanted baby. I'll see you"

I walk out, leaving her tied to the bed. I figured that this would cause her some real panic as she was helpless with her legs were secured to the bed and her hands tied behind her back.

I came back half hour later but snuck in as quietly as I could hoping she wouldn't hear me come back. When I got to the bedroom she was of course in the same position, but she was crying. I felt bad to have done that to her, but I figured it was all part of the fantasy.

Since she was spread out I reached over and stuck my finger directly into her cunt. She jumped and screamed (she had spit out the panties).

"You bastard! I thought you weren't coming back."

"Oh come on, this is exactly what you were looking for Janet."

I untie her and rolled her over and held her tight. I got up over her and went down to her pussy and started to eat her out. Her cunt was as wet as it had been when this whole thing started. I ate her until she came and kept going trying to give her more pleasure. When she had enough, she pulled me up and put a lip lock on me.

"I've never been fucked in the ass before, we will definitely have to do that again."

"Listen, since I live alone and just do my thing all day, whenever you have time or feel the urge, feel free to just drop by. In this neighborhood I never lock my door, so no need to even ring. Just come in and surprise me. ANYTHING you can think to do to me is okay by me. Wink, wink. If you want me to come up with something kinky, just text me and give me thirty minutes and I'll come up with something."

So I put Janet into my rotation of horny ladies.

Over the next few weeks I visited her a few times and the sex was always great and she lived up to her kinky promises. We did it in so many different positions and places around her house I lost track. I fucked her while she pretended to be stuck in the dryer, she blew me when I was under sink making "repairs", she asked me to pee on her after I fucked her in the ass in the bathtub.

But she really loved bondage.

One day after I called to let her prepare I came in to find she had handcuffed herself behind her back on a chair and also blindfolded herself. When she heard me come in she acted frightened.

"Oh No, you're back. Please, my pussy can't take anymore. If I give you a blowjob will you let me go?"

Without saying anything I unzipped and shoved my cock into her mouth.

"MMMPPHH!" was the only thing I heard.

I grabbed her head and simply fucked her face, shoving my cock down her throat without mercy over and over. She had deep-throated me before, but this time was different. I gave her nearly no time between thrusts to catch her breath, I just kept pumping and pumping. It didn't take long before I pulled back for two beats for her to breathe and then rammed my cock down her throat and pumped my load directly into her gullet. I held it there until I finished pulsing and then slowly pulled out. As she gasped for air, I bent down and gave her a kiss.

"Very good bitch. You did a good enough job that I am going to release you now."

"Oh thank you sir. I'm glad I pleased you."

Another time I found her with her arms above head tied to a hook in ceiling with a cat o' nine tails on floor beside her.

"I'm sorry, I've been a bad girl. I'm ready for my punishment master."

When I gently swung the whip across her back she let out a moan of pain/pleasure. I didn't want to hurt her, but she was obviously enjoying this. When she spread her legs wide, I got the hint and swung the whip upwards and smacked her pussy with the C o' T. That elicited a scream of pleasure. After a few more strokes she started to shake in what I now recognized as a powerful orgasm. I alternated between hard swats across her ass and gently ones between her legs. She came continuously without any other stimulation. Amazing!

Another time I found her naked with her arms and legs tied to the legs of a large ottoman and she had her gagged herself (how does she do this?) I fuck her violently and came cum in her pussy and after a breather I fucked again in the ass. When I was finished I untied one hand and left her, never saying a word.

So for the next few months I am successfully balancing four horny women; Rose my wife, Julie who started it all, Marla and kinky Janet. Somedays it feels like my dick is going to fall off. Luckily for me, all of these women love it when I satisfy them with my mouth and hands as well.

During the summer we all attended the annual block party. I spent the afternoon trying to keep all three away from wife. I knew that none of them would purposely expose our escapades, but you never know what can slip out when women get together and start gabbing.

I saw Julie talking with both Janet and Marla. I went into complete panic when all three of them see Rose and make a bee line for her. Next thing I know all four are talking and laughing and keep looking over at.

When the party was over and we got back home I ask Rose what they were talking about.

"Oh, nothing specific, Julie told me about you helping her out with some things around the house and I told her I know how handy you are and that she should feel free to call on you anytime. You know she has been alone for eight years now. She must be so lonely. All three of those ladies are single, Julie and Janet widows and Marla divorced. We talked about going out for girl's night. Sounds like fun right?"

Oh, sure

Things took a slight but pleasant turn after their first ladies night. Now Julie wants me to tie her up, Marla wants the intruder scenario and Janet becomes infatuated with me forcibly fucking her mouth.

Don't get me wrong, I am cloud nine, but starting to get a little worn down. each woman is different, and wonderful in their own way

Rose has also been getting a little needier and wants sex a little more often than usual and has also started to ask for a little kinkier things.

When she asks to role play a home intruder and that I tie her up I freeze. She just smiles and says, "You get to play with these women and I get the benefit of all of you r new experience"

Maybe we can do a threesome or "more-some" at some point.

12