That's My Boy

Story Info
Son gets caught stealing his sexy Dad's briefs.
1.1k words
4.17
27k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have sworn I'd worn my grey briefs this week. But I couldn't find them on the bedroom floor. I even checked the wash basket when I was stuffing the machine, but they weren't there either. I wouldn't have given it a second thought, but I decided it was probably time I put Dylan's bedsheets through the wash like a responsible Dad - and there they were! My dirty briefs, in his bed.

I didn't know what to do. I even felt nervous he might somehow be home and walk in on me there and then. But he was at college. I thought the best thing was just to leave it, not ruffle any feathers. I tried to act normal when he did get back later that day. Tried not to stare at him. He seemed the same as ever, regular kid, not much interested in anything, least of all his Dad.

That night I couldn't stop thinking about it. What was he doing with my underwear? Smelling it? Wearing it? Jerking off with it. I never thought abut Dylan like this before, but now I couldn't get the picture out of my mind. Biting his lip as his teenage boner squirts into my pants. I didn't allow myself to jerk off about it. Seemed dead wrong. I tried to ignore it.

Next time I loaded the washing machine my briefs reappeared. Put back in the wash basket on the sly. I supposed Dylan was hoping I wouldn't notice. He was playing video games in the front room. I tried to keep my mind off the sexy thoughts I'd had about him the other night, but now I found myself handling Dylan's Calvin's, those daydreams came rushing back in. He was always walking about downstairs in these, with his tight little bulges on show. Had he been teasing me all this time?

I threw a quick glance over my shoulder before inspecting the crotch of his pants for pee spots. There it was, an innocent yellow daub in the white fabric. Against all better judgment I took a deep sniff. My boy smelled good, and I got a punch of Fatherly pride before the shame overwhelmed me again. I did my best to hide my boner as I shuffled around in the kitchen that morning.

This week I kept deliberate count on my underwear. Sure enough another pair went missing. My Lonsdale briefs. How long had this been going on? I searched Dylan's bedsheets again but they weren't there this time. I felt overcome with lusty rage, furious that Dylan had made me think about him like this. Such wicked desires had never crossed my mind before now. No Father should be jerking off about his own son, but I was doing it each morning and every night. Imagining his His slender, hairless, 18 year-old body; pulling him closer; gorging on his kiss.

I told myself to cool it, and let this whole thing blow over, but when Dylan sidled into the kitchen that night I got angry all over again. Why did he button his polo shirt up like that? And that pink baseball cap! Was Dylan gay? Why did he never have a girlfriend? I was banging girls left and right at his age, couldn't keep me off them.

"Are you a gay boy?" I blurted heatedly, surprising myself with the passion in my voice.

Startled he stammered some half-arsed rebuttal, but his abashment only stoked my anger and I stepped up with another accusation.

"Why do you dress like this, eh? Why are wearing these slutty little shorts?"

His tight track shorts showed all his thighs and hugged his buttocks. He was asking for it with his socks pulled up high.

Face to face with the lad now, I pulled his shirt up to get a look at his waist. Dylan was wearing my Lonsdale briefs.

He jumped back in a panic, his eyes wide with guilt and fear. Not knowing what I was going to do myself, I dealt him a firm slap in his face and manhandled him directly onto the sofa.

"Dad, wait!" he yelped, wriggling under me, but there was no escape.

I yanked at the elastic of my briefs he'd stolen, just to get them off him at first, but when his lovely white butt cheeks were out, I gave up on undressing him any further and smacked him mercilessly. I hadn't spanked the boy since he was a child, but now he was grown it took on a whole new meaning. I really wanted it to hurt, and leave a mark. To show the young man who was Boss.

"Why are you wearing my dirty briefs? Like some smutty gay boy?" I shamed him, "Taking your Dad's smelly underwear to bed with you?"

Dylan flinched and winced as my strikes stung more painfully. The steady reddening of his ass did nothing to soothe my rage, and only bolstered my boner until I thought it would burst.

Giving over, I drew myself up and tore open my jeans, letting my fat Daddy dick hang out in the torrid air,

"Is this what you want?" I demanded, letting Dylan turn his head and gaze up at me, "Come on then! Quickly now son, before I change my fucking mind!"

And Dylan leaped to it! Pushing his face all over my shaft and balls, sniffing deeply, his brow turned up with ecstatic agony. I never saw any woman so thirsty for it. This was a yearning that only a son can know. A longing to worship the mighty cock that sired him. In the heat of the moment nothing seemed more natural.

He glossed my bellend gratefully, blissing out on my flavours, and bringing me close to climax too soon. If I was gonna cum for my own son, by God I wanted to be fucking him as hard as I fucked his Ma when I got her pregnant.

"Leave your silly shirt buttoned up," I ordered, taking my dick out of his mouth and pulling his shorts and panties away (my pants mind, the dirty fucker). Honestly, I shocked myself with just how bold I could be. I made him keep his socks on too. He looked so naughty with his slapped face.

"I'll show you how a Man makes love," I smiled boastfully, before caressing his butthole and plunging my wicked, aching dick into it.

"Dad!" he gasped.

"That's it," I replied, murmuring behind his little ear as he moaned, "That's my boy..."

>

>

>Please comment. I love to read comments.