All Comments on 'That's My Boy'

by your_big_brother

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So fucking hot. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Hot story, would love to see this become a series !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story

Would love to see more of this! Loved my dad's underwear at that age!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To each his own but as a father I could not bring myself to do this even though I fantasize about the sweaty pouch of a guys underwear and a guys crotch smells on a regular basis. I simply could not do this with my son even though I see his sweaty underwear after work all the time in our laundry hamper. I guess this is one taboo that I would not cross but understand why the thoughts can excite some, just not me. Now it would be different with a young friend of my son or someone of that age (20), I think I would lose it if I got the sweaty scent of one of his friends cock and balls in the pouch of their underwear, now that would be masturbation material for me. I do wonder though how I would feel if I found out my son was enjoying my man scent? I think I would probably let him have his fun, I might even wear my underwear for more than one day if I thought he would enjoy it more. Perhaps that is the like father like son in me. Weird that I would be ok with him checking my scent but not the other way around. Thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryour_big_brother@your_big_brother
dirty daydreams of a UK fit lad write mostly about gay bullies, gay incest, gay piss, and polo shirts,