All Comments on '...That's My Car'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
rublicksrublicks9 months ago

Man , you tell a good tale, thank you

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

Stream of consciousness writng seldom works. This was a hot mess.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Drawn out story that never lifted off for this reader. Normally enjoy a trip to the bayou state, but this one was a miss. 3.4*

kelchakelcha9 months ago

5*

Thanks, a very good start to my day. And thanks for mentioning the aroma.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey9 months ago

Sheesh! Richard/Ricky/Rick/Dick/Drew/Andrew/Andy is like a latter day Typhoid Mary, infecting every swinging skirt within reach, and with Mommy Dearest Sylvia propping him up. What a comically evil sociopath. Only the knowledge that he’s fictional (I hope!?) makes him laughable. A fun tale with a very sweet happy ever after. Thanks for the story. Oh - and thanks for ‘seedeeoh’. I’ll have to ‘borrow’ that little gem into my repertoire of insults.

dinkymacdinkymac9 months ago

Another super story!!!

5*

GamblnluckGamblnluck9 months ago

Gave you 5 stars for this one. Richard left a path of destruction behind him and apparently felt sorry for himself. Would have liked to hear a little more about his mother but I am guessing you will throw the bitch back into a future plot at some time. Too bad Richard didn't meet up with the two big brothers of one of his targets.

But if you look at it another way, pregnancy IS a self-inflicted injury.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have been in Lesbians and Gays section

SorchakSorchak9 months ago

Dude seriously needs to learn what a condom is for. 4 women, all the same body type as the woman he actually married, two of them a mother and daughter. All knocked-up and he's f*cked off somewhere. I have no sympathy for Richard 'Dick' Andrew Hennessey. If you don't wanna plant a seed, don't do the deed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nope no one to like in this story. The husband is an idiot and all the females are not much better.

vanyevanye9 months ago

Romance might have been a better category. Cute story, but your Dramatis Personae list was about 25% of your page count.

nilsstewnilsstew9 months ago

I really enjoyed this tale. I love happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i loved it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoyed reading this story. Good romance and hot sex equals five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Probably your best. Thank you!

ArmorlaArmorla9 months ago

More big dippers than Blackpool Pleasure Beach, extremely entertaining!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

so different from his usual but still amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You know the routine by now. JB44 writes a story. JB44 gets five stars. It's fairly predictable for someone with your talent and track record. And yes, 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was such a mess I couldn't even get past the first page. I have to question the sanity of those claiming to have given this 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I find I love seeing what's going on in DeGarde from time to time. Thank you for the timely diversion. This was a good one (as is every other glimpse of DeGarde.)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love that you are building a whole community... a whole state full of characters... no individual, stand-alone narrative, but lives and stories that intertwine, making it just like everyone's hometown.

People you walk past in the street... you know their backstory. Makes it all so much richer.

I also cannot believe how deluded and selfish Richard, Rick, Andy was. The sad thing is there are people like that. Destroying their own lives to feed their fantasies and greed. He will die full of regret, never getting to know the string of children he gave life to.

Makes me shudder to imagine that fate. To know my children is the pinnacle of my life's satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't normally browse through the lesbian section but this story was in the loving wives section and written by JB44 so I clicked on it. To my surprise I enjoyed the story and it was very well written

towgtowg9 months ago

Beyond confusing and scattered. Not up to expectations.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A master of character building and enrichment , makes you pick sides and feel emotions . Only a few writers have that ability . Thanks for sharing with us your skilled talents and doing so for free . Free entertainment , wow ! 5 out of 5

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

Well told. And, DAMN... he is a DICKHEAD. 5 stars. DMW aka

sxyilmsxyilm9 months ago

Loved the story but being would like to see Richard suffer a bit more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very nice Romance, or Lesbian Sex story. Kind of a mediocre or even insulting Loving Wives story. So Justine is a Forensic Accountant, but her husband is pissing away thousands of dollars a year on a secret apartment and the Accountant has no clue? And somewhere Justine's lawyer says they have to subpoena Richard's tax returns, indicating that the brainless husband is doing his own federal and state taxes instead of his Accountant wife?

\

So we know Richard is fairly stupid, makes little or no money, has an average size cock of no special appeal, but is really really handsome. So that's who this uber intelligent independent perceptive discerning Lesbian married? Even though she's always had her strongest and most intense romances with women? And this story is in the Loving Wives category?

\

Fail. Put the fucking story in the category where it belongs. And stop insulting women who love and respect other women. Richard is a screaming asshole horn dog who ruins stupid women's lives and needs to be put down. Show some respect, and some Karma.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

JimBob44 - the unsurpassed master of far out of left field stories.

Loved this one because I loved the very real people in it.

Thank you for sharing!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ibuguseribuguser9 months ago

Sir, your story telling technique is very unique. No one else comes even close to start so messy and all over the place, mixing past, present, and future and finally bringing it all together at the end to conclude a beautiful and well written story.

Worth a 10* but I can only give 5 unfortunately.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Loved it ! Now one of my favorites.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

Very good.

Andy/Richard is a real piece of work.

KirkelKirkel9 months ago

That was just fun!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sweet story.

The "comedy" of her ex husband impregnating women that resemble her left and right fell a little flat tho. I can believe a naive virgin getting accidentally pregnant, but the others? Is this story set in 1950?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar9 months ago

Another excellent JB44 tale, so very well told. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really liked these characters, to see something so sweet come from something so painful was a treat.

Thank you for sharing the world you have created with us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

wrong category

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I've been reading your work for years, and this is one of your best. I think you are getting better with time. I loved the romance, affection, and building relationship between those lovely girls. Didn't care much about what the asshole was up to, but I don't hate that it was there either. All in all, a well deserved 5 stars I reckon. Thanks for another good story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree wrong category, couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Delightful characters and wonderfully written.

SDN1955SDN19558 months ago

Good story. I enjoyed the realistic interplay among family characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

don't care what category this is in . had a little bit of several categories in it . still a damn good read ,thanks .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is exactly the story I like to read: two people, drawn together by circumstance, develop feelings for one another and fall in love. Wonderful!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for a delightfully uplifting love story. It was thoroughly enjoyable.

fredbrownfredbrown5 months ago

I like the character-building and destroying in this rather long tale, I wonder about the mind of the loser named Richard Andy Dick who loses at every turn in this story. Be they lesbians or whatever, I'm left liking the girls and wishing incurable ED for the "hero" .....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Seriously, who uses a commode? For those (like the author apparently) who don't know what a commode is, it's a chamber pot. The sort of thing you train kids on before they are big enough to use a toilet. As for the rest of the story, the less said the better I think.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters3 months ago

I'm sure the world is populated by these dick type characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories