That's My Cue

Story Info
A guy plays a sexy and fun game of pool.
1.2k words
3.88
13.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To stop using bad puns in my stories. Get it? Ok enough crap, onto the story. I've made a lot of bad internet based decisions and this was no different. The ad was posted by a "woman." Well it was in the W4M section but that means nothing today. So it was posted by a woman and it was an actual woman believe it or not. She was looking for a guy to play her in pool with the potential for adult fun afterward. I love playing pool, I always have. I kept myself in beer money during college by hustling at the student center game room. So I replied and we chatted a bit online and through texts before she invited me over one night to play on her table. She lived a few towns away in a nice condo and she had a very nice pool table in her dining room. This is something I want to someday, a pool table in the dining room. Fuck you at Thanksgiving, stand and eat your bird, we're playing 9 ball. Sorry, something shiny, I got distracted. She was gorgeous, wearing a very short skirt, a low cut top and heels. she seemed to want to flirt as she bent over in front of me to take a shot. We played a few games. I went easy on her and she was an ok player.

"Let's make a bet on the next game? How about the loser gets fucked?"

"Sure." I said with a smile. I thought to myself that I win either way. I let her break and she got in one, then another, then another. Then she missed and it was my turn. I got in one, then another, then another. I looked up and in my field of view was my sexy new friend, only now she was topless and her breasts were gorgeous. Obviously I missed my shot. She went and ran the table, but missed the 8 ball. I was bent over and lining up my next shot when I felt her press her body against mine. Something didn't seem right, and I quickly made another shot. I turned around to make a sarcastic comment about not distracting me when I saw it. It being a leather harness with a rather large dildo protruding from it.

"Remember...loser gets fucked!" She said with a wicked grin.

I've seen pegging videos online and it just looked painful. Now I really had to sink this shot and all the others and win the game. Nope, I knocked the 8 ball in too soon. I lose...fuck me.

"Good game, now bend over the table."

"Are you serious about that? I thought you were just using it to distract me? How about you let me pleasure you with my mouth instead?"

She walked over and sat on her couch with her legs spread. I knelt in front of her and waited for her to remove the harness. Instead she bent her legs at the knee and guided my head towards the toy.

"I'm not gay." I cried out as she stuffed the head in my open mouth. She had very strong athletic legs and my head was pinned towards her crotch as she gyrated and fucked my face with the dildo. After many gags and gasps she released me and I collapsed on the couch next to her in a heap.

"You are an awful cocksucker. Here, let me show you how it's done."

She quickly unsnapped my jeans and pulled my soft cock out. She buried her face in my lap and took me in deep. She gave me a world class blowjob and it felt amazing as all blowjobs should. Then she suddenly stopped.

"Now about that bet we made." She said sweetly. "I'll be nice and let you choose the position. Doggystyle on the couch or bent over the pool table?"

"I guess doggystyle." I said with a defeated tone in my voice.

I got undressed and assumed the position. She squirted lube on the toy and on my ass. She stuck a finger in to loosen me up and then tried two.

"Holy shit, you're tight. This is going to be fun. Try to relax, it'll hurt less."

I took a deep breath and started thinking about fucking her. She was able to get both fingers inside. She used more lube and put the cockhead to my puckered hole and slowly guided it in.

"Wow that fucking hurts." I moved forward and tried to get it out.

"Relax, relax. Once the head is all the way in, it won't hurt as much."

She tried again, I took more deep breaths and it slowly went in. She started to thrust, the same way I had done to women in the past. She was getting a pretty good rhythm going and the pain was gone. She reached around and began to stroke my rock hard cock.

"MMMMMMM look's like my bitch is enjoying himself."

"Yes I guess I am."

"I think you lost on purpose. I think you secretly wanted this to happen."

She was fucking me with high intensity all while talking dirty and degrading me. Then there was the sound of a key unlocking the front door.

"Crap, my boyfriend is home."

"Boyfriend?!?!?! You didn't say anything about a boyfriend."

"Don't worry, he doesn't care if I do this, but..."

"But what?"

"Well he might want to put your mouth to good use."

"Yes that's a good idea darling." He said as he walked in the room and unzipped his pants. "Did this one lose on purpose too?"

"They always do honey." She said without missing a thrust.

He positioned his crotch inches from my face as he slid his cock out of his boxer briefs.

"Suck it bitch."

I hesitated, I had already crossed many lines, but not this one. He slapped my cheek with the semi hard erection.

"Suck it now!" He pinched my nose so I couldn't breathe. When I had to open my mouth for air, he shoved it in. There I was, put on the rotisserie with a strap-on wielding woman fucking my ass and her muscular boyfriend skull fucking me. I guess I was just the fluffer because they pulled out of me at the same time, pushed me off of the couch and starting going at it. He had her bent over and was slamming her pussy from behind. She was still wearing the harness and she motioned for me to suck on it which I obediently did. She was moaning in ecstasy and came twice and then he came inside of her. They had me clean his cock with my mouth and then her. As my "reward" for being such a good sport, she sucked me and I came in her mouth. Of course no good dead goes unpunished so she then she kissed me and snowballed my load into my mouth.

"Be a good bitch and swallow it." She said as she lightly slapped my cheek. "Get dressed and leave, we're done with you."

I've seen her ad numerous times since that night. Part of me wants to answer it again, another part wants to protect unsuspecting guys and flag it and still another part wants whoever answers the ad to be able to experience the two of them and their perverse fun.

The end