That's My Good Boy

Story Info
Submissive bf sucks and fucks cock for gf.
1.5k words
4.23
57.4k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany and I arrived at the hotel early that morning. We spend the day talking, snuggling, kissing, giggling and getting ready. Around midday I go into the bathroom and shave my body, we want me to feel extra sexy and feminine for my first time with another man.

Mmmm as I come out naked and smooth Bethany giggles and jumps up and runs over to me. After sliding her hands all over me she grabs my ass and spreads it open. This is always a thing that helps bring my sissy slut out. I moan and stick out my ass, her fingers trace a line from my balls up to my hole where she presses, bringing a high soft moan to my lips (Bethany loves when I moan girly and so do I). This goddess of mine knows me every which way, and what my buttons are and she's deftly firing up my engine.

She whispers "I love seeing you smooth, it's sexy, why don't you pose for me" I'm about to move to the bed but she grabs me and pulls me in for a kiss, melting me, she slaps my ass hard "get up there sissy". I shiver and whimper, Bethany fucks my brain with her words and she knows it, she giggles and asks if I'm going to be her good boy, I say that I am, emphatically! We play around with posing and dirty talk, she licks my ass which gets me into a highly slutty state and suddenly I can barely think at all, as I slip into subspace.

Time flies by, I spend it worshipping my goddess, she spends it making me feel slutty and desperate, together we both get worked up into a frenzy when the phone lights up. Bethany texts for a moment then turns to me. "He's here, on his way up, you're about to have a man dominate you sweety, are you ready?" I tell her I am. There's a knock on the door, we answer it together. Standing there is a big muscular man, in his 40s, silver hair and a shadow of a beard like mine. We agreed to smoke before and so we sit together and once we start smoking awkwardness leaves and we all start feeling turned on.

Bethany and I are on the edge of the bed, he looks to her and asks if he can touch her boy. I shiver with arousal at this, I love being referred to in sexual situations as boy and the knowledge that Bethany is boss of my body is even better. She looks to me with a gleam in her eye, it's her last time asking if I'm ready. I nod, she turns and tells him to go ahead. He scoots his chair over and places himself between my knees. I can smell him, I'm so turned on I can't speak, I feel trembling and shivers run through my body, he reaches out seemingly in slow motion and then...another man is running his big strong rough hands up and down my thighs.

"Let's take these pants off, boy, stand up."

I stand up and passively wait while he slowly unbuttons my pants, pulls the zipper down and very slowly slides my pants off revealing smooth skin and the black thong he asked me to wear. He stands up and cups my package, I'm feeling incredible arousal, my cock and balls in the strong hands of another man, feels so incredibly sexual, so submissive, so delicious!! He pulls my shirt off and now I'm standing in front of this man and my Bethany in nothing but a tiny thong.

He tells me to get on my hands and knees, Bethany moves to the headboard to rest against it, I place my head facing her and we lock eyes, she has a horny glaze over her eyes, but her smile shows me nothing but love. She caresses my face and whispers "my good sweet little boy, I'm so happy to do this together, I know you've needed cock for so long," we kiss deeply, tongues dancing like lovers.

Suddenly I gasp and she tightens her grip on my arms. The man has pulled aside my thong and is staring at my hole with lustful eyes. He dives forward and his tongue is in my ass, I look back at Bethany and we moan simultaneously. It's everything I could ever hope for, caresses and kisses with Bethany, while a tongue dives in my ass making me feel hyper slutty, his rough stubble on my soft ass feels yummy, sexual, feminine. I'm arching my back, Bethany notices.

"I love that you arch your back so much, you want to be that man's sissy don't you?"

I'm melting and lost to subspace "yes goddess!"

"You're a true sissy now sweety, do you like it?"

Again all I can do is nod desperately and moan like a bitch in heat! Moaning and shaking my ass to entice this man further.

"Ooo that's my good boy, be sexual for him, I need to see you be a sissy slut!"

He smacks my ass, I moan fuck yes, he smacks it again, and again and again, making my ass bright red, I love the stings and the feeling of submission, I love seeing Bethany watching me. I love my woman seeing me for the good sissy boy I am! For the cock hungry butt boy that her good sweet boy is. I'm being spanked while I stick my ass up higher and higher, wiggling it, enticing him to come get me, oh god I'm a fucking slut!!!

After 30 minutes of him eating my ass, putting his fingers in my tight hole stretching it out, spankings, him sucking my balls into his mouth, basically him owning my submissive ass and us loving it, it's finally time for me to do the thing I've longed to do, please a cock with my mouth. I look at my goddess Bethany, we share a look that communicates so much, she smiles lovingly and coaxes me onward, I open my mouth and feel his cock with my lips, I start kissing it, up and down the thick powerful shaft, I kiss and begin to lick, I'm making loud girl moans that have Bethany dripping from her burning hot pussy!

"Sweety?" She says. "Take the cock in your mouth my sweet boy, suck it, suck it for me, be a cocksucker for your goddess, be my good boy and suck cock, we both know how much you need it." She looks at him. "This slut you're dominating is always thinking about serving cock, he's been restraining his inner sissy but can't anymore." The man laughs,

I'm gasping from how turned on I am by those words from my goddess, telling a man my dark secret while I'm naked before him!!!

I lunge forward and the moment happens suddenly, my mouth is filled with hot hard cock for the first time... Bethany can see the absolutely intoxicated state I am in and sighs, watching me in full sub space, sucking on that man's hard cock like the sissy bitch I am! My goddess sees my sissy emerge and take over, I'm sucking his cock ravenously, sucking on his balls, rubbing that hot cock all over my face!! Bethany giggles and encourages "that's it, be a sweet obedient good boy, suck cock, I can see how much this is apart of you, my love, you're a slut for cock."

He grabs my head and begins fucking my face.

"Oh sweety! Oh my god! I like that, he's fucking your mouth, you're a sissy, you're such a sissy cocksucker! Good boy! Take it!"

She starts stroking my cock.

He takes his cock out of my mouth and places it at my hole. He removes the plug I had in and for a moment I feel his cock at my ass, I have an intense wave of warm pleasure! Then an even more intense feeling as another man mounts me for the first time. It is the most erotic feeling in the world, I moan in a high pitch and lose control as I start getting humped. Bethany is moaning in pleasure as she cums over and over watching and locking eyes with me and we share the most special intimate moment, things that only the two of us will ever share. The ecstacy I feel, the freedom, the joy of being owned by a man and fucked well, until he shot his cum all over my face.

Bethany giggles and take pictures of cum in my mouth and on my face. He leaves after I suck his cock until it grows soft and he's done. Then I mount her and she holds me close, whispering dirty and loving things to me. We have slow sex until I shoot rivers of cum into her belly. I collapse and fall asleep with my goddess holding me, I'm her sweet good little boy.