All Comments on 'That's My Good Boy'

by Submissivegoodboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

That is very hot, I would love to be this woman's good boy. I hope you have more stories coming about this good boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Smoking Hot

I wish my wife would do that with me, I need to be fucked by a real man!

Keep writing, well done!

AlexsocalAlexsocalover 3 years ago
Awesome

Love the story very much. Would love to have a woman like that.

Keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mmmmm yes I would be a good slut sissy boy too

SubForSirSubForSirover 3 years ago

Very hot (just an FYI, sweety should be spelled sweetie)

OpenManOpenManover 3 years ago

Two words: Lube. Editor.

Next time, take your time and spell it all out in detail. It's not a race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The pleasure of having your butt thoroughly fucked and filled with cum is intense. It's a shame you rushed that into one paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@6687 JFC, get off his back, whiner. It's obviously his first story. I swear, the negative energy brings NOTHING to the table except discouragement for a new writer. I, for one, loved it regardless of quality. I have been reading some stories this AM with a limp little nub, soon as I got here, the manly hydraulics kicked in and pow! Erection projection! Put myself in this sissys shoes, so to speak, and got to it. Keep at it Submissivegoodboy, great effort. Wish I could play with you and your girl, she is a sweetheart, you, too!

precummerprecummerover 1 year ago

Loved it. Wish you would have drawn it out more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing! At last, a story of this genre filled with consent and love, awesome!! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous