That's So Lewd!

Story Info
Ashley and Vega take a shower together.
4.1k words
5
2.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Ash, what did you do to me?", James said, panting but smiling. "I've never cummed so much in my life, and I usually cum in buckets! Damn, you must be filled to the brim!" He rolled out of her, landing on his back. His huge dick came into view and for the first time since Williams yelled at him to fuck her it was softened, although not completely limp.

"Well, maybe I am", Ashley answered. Slowly, she reached for her belly and it was still flat. However, from her experience, she could easily imagine that it was swollen from how much he came inside her. She looked at their bodies and discovered they were both covered in sweat and James' juices.

"Goddammit, Vega! You made a mess." She playfully reprimanded him. "And we're pushing our luck staying here." Having her lust somehow satisfied, she regained her common sense. "But damn, I could use the shower. Luckily there's one in the crew quarter."

"Don't be ridiculous." It was James' time for pretended scolding. "We won't be squeezing in those tiny cabins. The one here is much more spacious."

"So, you're expecting we'll be showering together? Why not, let's do that!" Ashley laughed loudly. She tried to stand, but her legs wobbled and she fell on the bed. "But you'll need to help me. My legs are a little weak."

James was already up and ready to assist, although instead of just giving her a hand, he lifted her in his muscular arms.

"What a gentleman! He'd first fuck a girl to oblivion and back, and next carry her to the shower." Ashley giggled and her face became a little red - weird thing after fucking with him multiple times.

"Well, it seems I have two mods only: chivalric and assholic. And they both work on ladies, I assume."

Hearing that, Ashley playfully patted James' chest, as if scolding him, but the truth to be told, she only wanted to touch his chiseled pecs - o my gosh, she loved those muscles! Vega didn't waste any time though and with Ash in his arms, he went straight to the captain's bathroom. The shower cabin there was big enough to easily fit two people - even built like them - and in no time they were standing under a stream of water. The tepid water cooled their heated bodies and washed down all evidence of their recent erotic activities.

Ashley greatly enjoyed the relaxing feeling, but very soon her eyes darted down, onto James' cock. Even softened, the organ looked impressive and she was sure that it could be rock-hard in no time. To check that, she reached and touched it lightly, and felt it twitch in the response. Such an occasion couldn't be wasted by James, who answered by hefting her tits - not only to touch those tantalizing orbs again but also to let her know he was willing to continue their sexcapade.

"You know, Vega..." Ashley cooed, cupping his balls. "I never had an opportunity to truly experience you spilling your seed. The first time I was too focused on my triumph, and the second you fucked me so good I lost touch with reality. So I don't know if you really cum buckets, or have exaggerated that."

"Ash, Ash, you're hurting me", he said, while his hands shifted onto the swell of her hips. "At this point, you should know I never exaggerate. But if you still have doubts, I'd be happy to fuck you again and show you how much I cum."

"But we can't do that!", Ashley teased, grabbing his dick again. "If we do, you will make me orgasm and I still won't see."

"Well, there are other ways to make me cum", James responded, putting his hands on her shoulder and pushing her down lightly.

"You read my mind." Ashley smiled wide, sinking to her knees.

James' sight followed her, and what a view that was! Ashley Williams, beautiful, sexy, and now wet soldier on her knees before him, ready to attend to his cock. That was the stuff of wild erotic fantasies of his! Three rounds of sex - the best sex in her (and his!) life - and she was still hungry for more. And when she looked up, this hunger was clearly visible in her eyes.

"So this is what you want, Jimmy-boy?" This nickname she used before to show her dominance over him, and now her voice tone was the same. James realized that whatever will happen, it won't be done because he desired it, but because she wanted so. "Me on my knees, tending to your cock?"

"Yes, this is what I want. I want you with my cock in your mouth. I want to see what a sexy slut you are." He really risked it, using that word.

"Who do you call a slut?" She punished him by squeezing his dick hard, to the point he hissed from pain. But the next second her grip lightened. "But I think I am a slut now. A sexy slut. A sexy slut for your cock." Every time she used that word it sent chills down his spine.

The same happened when after the last sentence, she held his cock pointing up and licked from the base to the very tip in one, slow motion of her tongue. "Mmmm, such a big cock for my little tongue", she teased, but at the same time, some doubts appeared in her mind. It was one thing to take this monster dick into her pussy - the organ was elastic for that specific reason - but would it even fit in her mouth?

So for now she kept it outside, licking it in long strokes from all directions. Every time her tongue began its journey on the very base of James' cock, and next slid up and up to the tip of its bulbous head. Sometimes she used only the tip of her tongue to trace one or the other prominent vine, sometimes swirled a whole surface of the pink appendage around the cockhead. Under Williams' pleasurable assault Vega's cock grew to a full size and hardness, and was now proudly presenting itself in its whole glory. 9 inches long, thick glory.

"Mmmm, Ash, you're good at it", James said when his cock was handled like a sweet lollipop. He angled the showerhead away to not interrupt Ashley's hot activities with some random stream of water, and it was now splashing against the wall he leaned against.

"Oh, thank you very much", she cooed, replacing her tongue with her hand, and realizing that she could barely close her fingers around his girth. Damn, that thing was huge! What made what she was planning to do a little dangerous, but hot as hell!

Preparing herself for anything, Ashley angled James' dick horizontally and brought her mouth closer to it. Parting her lips only slightly, she took the tip of his cockhead into her mouth and sucked lightly, at the same time teasing his slit with her agile tongue.

"Fuck!" James couldn't restrict himself. It was as if she made out with his cock. So hot!

Encouraged by his reaction, Ashley opened her mouth wider and swallowed his entire cockhead. Then, her tongue darted forward and she used it to cover Vega's bulbous head with her hot saliva before sucking him hard as if she wanted to sip all of the wetness into her gullet.

"Damn, Ash, you suck a cock like a pro!" James complimented. It was his cockhead only, but he could sense a talented cocksucker when he saw one... or rather, when he felt one.

In response, Ashley only looked up at him and smiled as much as the dick in her mouth allowed. With one hand she took his cock, and with the other held his ass, giving it a good squeeze. Next, she began her descent. Her full lips sealed and unsealed against his thick girth, and every time they closed, she moved forward taking more of his dick into her mouth. It made her look like her head was moving by the pull of her lips, and the view was tantalizing.

Only when she took three inches of Vega's cock into her mouth, she utilized her hand on his dick. Namely, she started jerking what remained outside her mouth with it, as if she wanted to pump more of his dick into her. Now, she worked his cock from both ends - her lips moved painfully slow and her hand was flying lightning fast, which made him moan in pleasure.

"Ash, oh, Ash!" He had to summon his whole willpower to keep his eyes open to stare into William's own pair when she was stuffing herself with his gargantuan dick.

Fourth inch... fifth... sixth... Mirroring their first fuck, Ashley took two-thirds of James' cock inside her before she stopped, and breathed hard through her nose. She felt so full! She took 6 inches of dick into her mouth before; after all, Shepard had a penis that long, and on rare occasions he felt adventurous he let her have some oral fun. But six inches of Shepard's dick was completely different than six inches of Vega's cock! James' girth and hardness were unmatched by the commander, and still, three inches of his cock were left outside!

"Oh yes, Ash, take my cock! Suck on it, you slut!" Vega's harsh words were so arousing!

Ashley wanted to do it, she wanted to take it all, to fill her mouth and her throat completely. But she kind of underestimated James' size and she needed a break. So she began her ascent, letting more and more of James' cock leave a hot cavern of her mouth. But when doing that she kept sucking and licking to not leave him completely unsatisfied. But he was more than that - he was like the cat that's got the cream! Even if ultimately she would be the one getting the cream.

"Damn, James, your cock is so big!", Ashley said when she released it with a quiet pop. Breathing deeply, she let her hand fly along his length in fast, hard strokes, covering it all with saliva which lingered on parts she took into her mouth before. "It filled me so much - from both ends!"

"And it will keep filling you!", James answered. "You are the best fuck I've ever had, and now you're among the best cocksuckers too", he complimented her skills.

"Among the best? Not the best?" She teased, changing her hands on his dick to make the grip different and the feeling fresh. Simple, yet so effective move.

"Just because you haven't sucked it all yet", he reminded her.

"Well, only one way to change that...", Ashley cooed and once again sealed her lips around James' cockhead which she then circled with her tongue. Having such a huge organ in her mouth made her drool extensively and her saliva flew onto his shaft when it was caught by her hand and fresh spit was added to crude lube already covering it.

Taking a huge gulp of air, she resumed her descent, this time moving much faster. Soon, three inches of his cock were already inside her mouth, and next another three inches... and then Ashley realized that the reason she felt so full before was that her mouth was indeed full - the tip of his cock was already poking at the roof of her throat! How could she miss that before?

"Yeah, Ashley, do it. Take more of my cock." She heard Vega's voice and her resolve steeled. Grabbing his ass with both of her hands, she pushed harder and felt his cockhead against her throat muscles. They weren't letting him in, but it wasn't the first time she was against unfavorable odds. So bracing herself, she tried to relax her throat and pushed again... and then more... and after several seconds she felt his cockhead sliding deeper.

She did it, she took the first inch into her throat! And next another, much easier this time! One more inch and Vega's cock would disappear into her mouth completely! She wanted to do that, she needed to do that... He told her she wasn't the best cocksucker he had yet, because she didn't swallow it all - and she wanted to be the best cocksucker he ever had! She became such a slut for his cock! She looked at him with steel determination...

"Ashley, wait, you don't need to do that!" James said, kind of terrified of that look. "You're already the be... ARGHT! FUCK!" He wasn't lying, but right then Ashley pushed again... and rested her chin on his balls while her nose delved into his pubes.

9 inches. 9 inches of thick, hard cock was nested in Ashley's mouth. Most on her tongue, the rest inside her tight gullet. But it wasn't all she planned. She wouldn't be the best cocksucker without sucking. And so she sucked, immediately sending Vega to heaven. He closed his eyes for a second...

And when he opened it, he saw - but foremost felt - her moving her head up and down on his dick. Up and down, sliding his cock along her tongue and throat at an ever-increasing tempo. The tongue she flickered as much as she could, and the throat she was repeatedly closing and opening, attacking his dick with all forms of stimulation.

"Mmm..." She moaned with a mouth full of his cock. "MMMMM!" The action clearly aroused her.

"OH MY FUCKING DAMN ASH!" James yelled. "YOU'RE SO GOOD AT SUCKING MY COCK! YOUR THROAT IS SO FUCKING TIGHT AROUND IT!"

"MHMMM!" was Ashley's only answer, because with her mouth so full, she couldn't even smile. She just looked at him with eyes full of lust, hunger, and passion. He wanted to grab her head, to fuck her throat when she was fucking his cock, but she patted his hands. It was her ride, her ride alone, like when she rode his dick in cowgirl. So instead he reached down and cupped her tits, to be able to return at least some of the pleasure he felt right then.

Ashley did the same, reaching to his chest. Her fingers moved along his chiseled pecs, felt his rock-hard, wet muscles... found his nipples, grabbed them... and twisted. It sent a new wave of stimuli to his brain - and that did a trick. As if this new wave short-circuited his brain. And as a result, his dick.

"ASHLEY, FUCK, I'M CUMMING! TAKE MY CUM, YOU COCKSUCKING SLUT!"

She couldn't even react before his head expanded and then a new batch of sperm erupted from his cock. The white, thick liquid escaped his slit in a quantity unheard of so soon after the previous orgasm, but James wasn't an ordinary man. He was bigger, thicker, and harder than most, with almost unmatched stamina - no wonder his balls could brew so much sperm in a time of several minutes.

But Ashley wasn't interested in James' sperm filling her throat and swimming directly to her belly - she wanted to really feel his ejaculations! So she moved back, sealing her lips just under his cockhead, and enjoyed the next expulsions being shot to her mouth. She took some hits to the back of it, and some to the roof. Others fell on her tongue and she could taste his salty flavor. She liked it, so she swallowed, feeling how the thick droplets slid against her throat.

"MMMMM!", she moaned with every gulp. But James' cock continued throbbing and he kept cumming - and she couldn't swallow that fast! Soon some droplets leaked from the corners of her mouth, landing on the floor and being immediately flushed with running water. Until it was too much and she released the still-shooting dick from her mouth.

James' cock seemed to only wait for it, as it began to throb even more, and every beat meant a new batch of thick spunk. First of it landed on Ashley's lips, the next on her cheeks and forehead, and soon her face was covered in a sticky, white liquid. To spare her eyes, she grabbed the pulsing shaft and directed it onto her tits, and soon they as well turned white and sticky, the sperm leaking from them onto her belly. Only then Vega stopped cumming, but his dick remained hard, as if ready to paint the rest of her body.

"Wow, Vega!" Ashley exclaimed. "You do cum in buckets!"

"I told you so", James answered, panting a little. "And it's official now: no matter if vaginal or oral sex, you're the best I've ever had! By far!" Coming from someone who didn't have to pay at Sha'ira's Consort Chambers, it meant a lot.

"You're not half bad yourself", Ashley said jokingly, gathering some gunk from her face and wiping it on her leg. "But now, could you...?", she asked, pointing at her sperm-covered body.

"Sadly, I don't have my omni-tool on me. But damn, I'd like that photo for sure!"

Ashley laughed. "Not that, you pervert! I mean, could you wash me?"

"Oh, sorry! But for the record, I liked you like that." He directed the water from the shower onto her, letting all the sperm be flushed - although with how much covered her and how thick it was, she pondered if it wouldn't clog the drain.

For a moment both of them pondered what to do next - they were still up for more fun, and James even had a very specific idea... But then they heard something that made them freeze: a knock on the door. And next the question.

"Someone's there?" It was Shepard's voice, calling from the other side.

"Fuck!", Ashley muttered before standing out and running to the door. "Fuck!", she muttered again halfway through. The captain's cabin was full of evidence of her and Vega's sex! Their clothes were scattered around the bed, and the sheets were not only in a mess but also wet from their sweat and juices! And the smell! How the fuck she was supposed to explain that?

"It's me, Skipper", she said, leaning against the door.

"Ash? What are you doing here?", came the question.

Williams tried to come up with the answer, but then she sensed James standing right behind her. The next thing she felt was his hands on her shoulders... which in one swift motion turned her around and pushed her against the door.

"Um, I'm... um, showering!" She said and immediately regretted that. That was so obvious! But she was surprised and distracted by Vega's actions. "What the fuck are you doing?", she mouthed at him.

James just smiled and kissed her lightly. And somewhat against herself - Shepard was on the other side of the door after all! - she let him. It was a gentle kiss, but none of them wanted the commander to hear the sound of their lips smacking against each other.

"Har har, very funny." An answer came from behind the door. "Why here? And at such a late hour?"

"Ah, um..." It wasn't easy to answer when her neck and next tits and belly were being peppered with kisses. Vega was going lower and lower, sinking to his knees and she couldn't do much about it without exposing them. She could push James away or something, but Shepard would hear that! "I had a really long day, Skipper, I just wanted some privacy."

"And the hour?" Shepard asked, and at the same time, James arrived at his destination. Already on his knees, he pushed Ashley's legs apart to reveal her dripping center - dripping, because the situation was maybe risky, but also hot as hell! Here she was, her back against the door and her legs parted wide, with her current lover kneeling before her and her former - who was also their commanding officer! - behind the same door she leaned against.

"The hour? Ah!" Now she really couldn't focus, because right then James' tongue touched her pussy. "I was... I was..." He started licking her. Up and down, his tongue explored this newly discovered region of her body, tracing her nether lips from top to bottom, gathering her wetness and mixing it with his saliva. "Staying late... doing paperwork... like always."

"Oh yes, about that." Shepard's voice shifted from surprised to apologizing. But Ashley barely registered that. Bracing herself against the door, she let James reach onto her pussy and part her lips. His tongue slipped inside and whirled around the vulnerable flesh. "I'm really grateful for what you've been doing. For me, for the Council, for the Alliance... I couldn't do all I've done and all I've been doing without you."

"Yes! I mean: no! I mean..." Oh fuck! James was good, really good. Ashley thought that with cock like his he could have fewer opportunities to hone his oral skills, but either that was not the case or he was a natural talent. Truth be told, when you have frequent threesomes, your mouth would be used almost as much as your dick - Ashley couldn't know about it though.

"It's nothing, really. My...my... my pleasure!" She answered, thinking not about her duty on the Normandy, but about the oral action she was on receiving end of. It wasn't long, but she was so aroused after her blowjob and from the hot, risky situation that she was very near her peak.

"Ok. I'll be going now. I checked and I was the last one on the ship except for you, so don't forget to close the door." Shepard joked. Next Williams heard his receding steps and allowed herself to moan... But had to cover her mouth very quickly, because suddenly he came back.

12