That's So Lewd!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more thing. I can understand the thrill of having sex in your commanding officer's bed, but please don't do that anymore." Ashley's eyes opened wide, both from surprise and pleasure. "And James - Ash is a dear friend of mine, so take good care of her. If you break her heart, I will break your spine."

"Yessir!" Vega answered from between Ashley's legs. He had no doubts Shepard was telling the truth: he could be a kind man, but when it comes to his crew, he was very protective. He also knew that even if he was the top dog in bed, he had no chance against the commander in the fight.

Maybe James wanted to say something else - like that, they were just fucking, not dating - but couldn't, as Ashley pushed his head back onto her pussy. And the moment she heard the closing door, she let the pent-up horniness out.

"Fuck, Vega! That's so lewd! Licking me when I was talking with Shepard... And he knew that you're here!"

James didn't respond, just looked at her with eyes beaming with the mix of lust and amusement. But the smell of her pussy, the taste of her juices - they were intoxicating. He grabbed her ass and pushed her more onto his face.

"Oh yes, James! Don't stop, lick me, oh you're so good!" Bathed in pleasure, she punched the door with one hand while her other grabbed her boob. But soon she had to support herself with both hands because James' hands shifted from her butt to her tights... and then he lifted her and put her legs on his shoulders. Now, she couldn't even stand and was completely at his mercy. The mercy of his hands on her tights and his tongue inside her pussy.

And she discovered... that it was ok. That she trusted him completely, that she was sure he wouldn't allow her to fall. Letting her worries go, she concentrated on her body: on the feeling of cold metal against her heated back, on the feeling of James' strong hands on her tights, on the feeling of his tongue wiggling inside her pussy. She focused on the latter... and she came.

"OH MY GOOOOOSH! SO GOOOOOD!" She screamed when the orgasm hit her hard. It wasn't as intense as when they fucked, but was enough to dominate all her senses, to make her head spin, to make her eyes shut down... She lost control and just let waves of bliss wash her entire body.

When she descended from the peak, she let James put her on the floor and next waited for him to stand up. Yet again, the duo looked at each other - but now it was her juices on his face, not the other way around. Feeling perverted, Ashley surprised him and licked his face clean.

12