All Comments on 'That's the Breaks Ch. 01'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Yes, continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Old hackneyed setup, certainly, but you did well in pulling it off. My only suggestion is that it moved a little too fast without enough build-up, but that is a petty complaint.

The next step, of course, is for all three of the women to have intercourse with him, then there will be the inevitable situation where one of them will "catch" the other taking care of him, then, upon confrontation, an "arrangement" will be made where he provides service for all of them on a scheduled basis, with the occasional "party" where he takes care of them all.

I'd estimate two to six more episodes, depending on how long you want to drag it out.

rjm2rjm2about 13 years ago
Very Good Beginning

Did you have to stop it there. I was enthralled, then boom it was over. I like the story, keep goin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
By all means . . .

please continue! This was a well-written story. Great pace with your story-line. Can't wait for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yes

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I agree, continue. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not good

starts with attempted rape then a gang beating with no one going to jail and these idiots think it's a good story. i stopped part way down the first page it wasn't worth continuing. at best it was passable rates a 2/5 because you know how to turn on a computer no more. keep the violence out or put it in the nonconsent/reluctance or nonerotic areas

DBRS

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
To DBRS 'Anonymous'

Perhaps you should have read just a bit further! Very clearly and about half way down the first page I wrote that ALL of the guys were arrested! Also, if you had read further you would have discovered that I did put the story in the correct grouping. Thanks for the '2' vote. I give you 1 out of 5 for quitting too soon! Trouble is, I KNOW you will never see this as I have no way of contacting you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very good story. Very much enjoy your writing and look forward to seeing more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good start.

Please continue very soon, for first attempt it's excellent.

max052max052about 13 years ago
REAL F***ING HOT!

This is my kind of story, yeah the premise has been done before, but it just shows it's a good one. Story is very well paced, good build-up without getting boring. Feel free to milk this one for all you can get, this will make for a great series. Thank's for the read. Max052

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
great

Great story line at the start, gets a bit far fetched towards the end but well thought out and not to fast paced, hope you carry on with this and post more soon..

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Great Story Line

You need to follow-up and let us Know if are guy gets any Pussy from the Family Females.

mavir9mavir9about 13 years ago
Hot

Please continue, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tremendous

Usually these stories about injured males are too predictable, but this managed to be highly erotic. My cock and I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful so far please continue.

Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yippee !!!

Let's get his cock into stretching those little tight pussies . He's sure got a lot of lickin to do .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story! Keep It Going!

Great Story! Keep It Going! And Soon I Hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot story

Wow! Great story, please continue

faceblaster3faceblaster3about 13 years ago
Good story

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That was very HOT!!! Please continued. I can not wait for the next part. It was good to see brother protect his big sister. It is hot that she wants to take care of him. I hope sister, grandma, and most important mom go all the away to show him how much they love him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more more more

fantastic story I would love to read the continuing saga of the young man having his way with all three generations.....Every man's fantasy to get mom,daughter and grandma....oh how exquisite....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please continue

this is a great start would love for it to keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very nice and hot story . Please continue.

boobman44boobman44about 13 years ago
hot story

please continue this story, it is one of your hottest.

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncabout 13 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the hottest and best written stories that I've read about incest... I am looking forward to reading additional chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

please continue!! u the first naem i look for, if u had written any new stories :)

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
keep going

It's good, keep writting.

ES003ES003over 12 years ago
Keep it coming

This is one of you better ones from a great writer. Once you get past the arms tied to his sides as a pretense the women that get to him, build up to touching him in something of a realistic way for a fantasy. Love it.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

As always great job you are wonderful story teller, Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding Start!

Exceptionally well-styled! In clarity, I liked the way the hero conducts himself as a young and mature man. The relationship between the male and female characters in their actions of love and respect is of such superlative essence that this story can go in many directions for many chapters. While, coming back together to continually reveal that "Rick" is "the man-of-the-house" and he can satisfy the needs and wants of his slightly older sister, and his young mother, and young grandmother in one large household without another male figure. Also, the finances seems to be there or around the corner for many, many babies.

Please don't rush! Continue to develop and deliver "That's The Breaks" the way you started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Of course,

we want you to finish the story, even if it takes another few chapters! Keep the humor coming as fast as your characters keep cumming.

Woot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another wannabe writer

any story that has or talks about rape DOES NOT BELONG IN ANY CATAGORY EXCEPT NONCONSENT USE YOUR FAT HEAD FOR A CHANGE AND POST YOUR STORIES PROPERLY. THIS TRASH DESERVES A NEGATIVE 2,000

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE BREAKS NEEDS THE BRAKES

or troubles may ensue. TK U MLJ LV NV

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
re anon 06.02.12

Let's see. Three pages of intergenerational incest, a giant rod, flying cum and all that.

And you want to change the ctegorie because of an ALMOST rape? It didn't even happen, idiot.

Dez, I know you've posted another chapter but, keep it up.

God, these commenters are so stupid. Their reading comprehension is fucking atrocious.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 12 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous 2-6-12

Due to the fact that you commented as the famous "Anonymous', I can only assume that your title to your comment is to describe yourself, as just "another wannabe writer".

But to your point about story placement: If I mentioned the space shuttle would that mean I should, no MUST place it under the Sci-fi category? Or; had I mentioned Elton John or Ellen DeGeneres would that require it to be placed as 'Gay'? And if I had mentioned Al Sharpton and Mary Higgins Clark would that scream for the 'Interracial' tag?

I mean no offense to the people mentioned above, they are used purely to emphasize your ignorance. IF you paid any attention at all to other stories you will notice that the majority of them could fit in any number of categories.

Last thing; although I could just hit the delete button and your dumb assed comment would vanish, I chose to leave it here, so that you can have something you wrote be posted someplace!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Stories Dez!

First I have to say great job man with this story man. That other anonymous guy who was talking about the rape probably stopped reading when he got to that part. Can't wait to read chapter 2!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Lovely story.

A super doopah 5* story. Don't worry about adverse comments, the ones I get are just as bad. I really enjoyed your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hurr durr

this story belongs under coca cola category. The characters drink numerous cokes.

also, could've done without the granny. easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WE NEED HONEST OPINIONS NOT KISS ASS ONES

if this site is to survive we need to start demanding that the violence be kept out of all catagories except nonconsent/reluctance. writers like this ass are ruining this site we see enough violence on the news we don't need assholes putting it here this story deserves a negative vote no more.

PengoraPengoraover 11 years ago
i agree with jane marwood

very nice story, as far as the granny goes i think its pretty cool myself, even grandma's like sex and as Rick is so tied up in his casts, it obviously means he needs all the help he can get, who better to help than his family, Grandmother included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEEAASSSEEEEE MORE this is sooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY HOT ONE OF MY FAVS HOPE TO READ MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get Over It

The Violence was short, non detailed and needed for the setup of the premise of the story.

Beyond that, I never gave it a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
totally unrealistic

if she was such a bitch to him WHY would he ever want to go to her party in the first place? IF he went back to help her (and that is a big if) there is no way in hell he would ever want anything to do with her sorry ass ever again. he sure wouldn't want to ever have sex with her she made his life a living hell before this so she sure isn't going to change and he sure wouldn't want to find IF she would change. i agree this deserves a negative 2000 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally Unrealistic............You Think?

Not really. As another commentor said, "Get Over It". Nobody cares about plausibility. The story HOT and Sexy, and good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ugh, it was like a bad, unrealistic spinoff of two or three stories Ive read on here that did it well. I couldnt make myself read past the first page. I almost stopped at the brother saves sister at party repeat, but kept going. Made it till he said his pee pee was 9" and gave up. Sigh.

XOCANXOCANover 10 years ago

except from the grandma part it was amazing!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
dezurtdawg: I like all your stories that I have read, you write very descriptive stories.

I read this one at least once before, I don't know if I commented or not. Mother/son incest is the best for me followed by brother/sister. Grandmother and grandson is OK, too as long as GM is not old and wrinkled. Good stuff, all. Thank you for writing.

luckylapperluckylapperover 10 years ago
people who cant gve their name or handle suck

dezurtdawg is my favorite author and loved this story.i thought everything tied in well and icompletly understand how he would want to get to know his sister better.oh and the fact that he has a 9 inch cock and the women in his family are all hot well it is fantasy.ive said this before but ill say it again for those who intlectually challenged people.these stories are like porn but with the added bonus of being able to put yourself in the story just like reading a book.and i personally would rather be well endowed than just average as i am in real life.so those who have a problem with these stories should just give up their man cards to their wives who they never satisfy and continue act like the men their not.

`

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I laugh every time I see some jackass get pissy because people leave comments they don't like and then bitch because they did it anonymously. Whats the fucking difference? Nothing. It doesn't really matter and you're just pissy because their opinion differs from theirs and it kills you that everyone on the fucking planet doesn't agree with everything you think. Sheesh.

The story is decent and I kind of like it. The plot line is old and has been used many times before, and I might add that its been used much better by others... A bunch of guys magically had aluminum baseball bats and the dude didnt have a caved in skull and not one broken rib, but the guy he tackled had a bunch and was coughing up blood? Please, lol! I let it go because it's a plot device, but it was a crude and quick introduction piece.

I could have done without the 9" wang bit, I mean how many stories have we seen with some 18 year old kid sporting a donkey dick? Lol!

...and contrary to one poster, most of us do care for some sense of plausibility. Dont get me wrong, there are always things that we do or don't like that differs from everyone else (my grandma blowing me? Eeeewww!! The mom angle is kinda iffy, heh) but thats no reason for one reader to flame another.

The purpose of feedback is for the writer to take what he/she wants out of the posts, sift through the comments and improve and/or target their writing to improve their work. All the back and forth flaming crap is like watching a bunch of 12 year old boys arguing on AOL online over stupid crap! Heh.

...anyway, back to reading the story, waiting for the sister to get some!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Great story. I enjoyed it very much. I would like to hear more!!!

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Go Dawg

I don't blame you for getting a little peeved sometimes these little pricks don't give it a chance.If they want to critique a story why don't they give contact info so you can read some of their great stories.Yea right! I forgot they probably have no stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
huh?

like DNY224 has no stories..

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpacealmost 9 years ago
"and they somehow all had aluminum baseball bats"

That's just silly. (Yes, I know this is erotica, but fists and kicks would do just as well.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The baseball bats were silly, if any, one would have been enough. Love the story so far, other than the bs amount of cum the guy is supposedly shooting out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I'd like to see more of this story to continue beyond 2 chapters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stopped reading

Stopped reading when they sat down to talk. The guy that he tackled broke five ribs? And in the story he just laughed and threw him out on the lawn? Don't think so... Rick also has no idea about her boyfriends, "being so pretty you must have had lots of boyfriends".. Just sloppy and made me loose interest.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
enjoyable story

sorry some readers finds it necessary to complain about the ribs, etc. Guess they should have stopped reading before reaching the story's end, and then write critical comments. To those I state, read until you don't enjoy the story and get off the site. Otherwise write your own stories with your names so we can take apart you failure to be half as good in writing as this author. To me you get another five.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
5 from me too

and yes please continue with this very hot and yet to develop story

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Another great story

Well done. Can't wait to read the next chapter ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beauty in Tragedy

Hey, this is both a stimulating and a winsome story. The heroic tragedy of the son protecting his sister was inspirational and the efforts of the women in his family to

care and "take care of him" are joyful.

I truly enjoyed the theme and the portrayal. Keep writing.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Entertaining

Different, not because of the forced circumstances, or his extra large appendage, all 3 Generations, yes

Mike... True, a screen name does not tell you who we are, but it does give a way for us send a direct rant.

btw, is Mike really your name?

orion6275orion6275almost 6 years ago

I would like it very much if you would continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Error

At the start of Page 3, he goes to the fridge and grabs a coke, how?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
toilet paper ???

I thought that every adolescent boy figured out in junior high to never use toilet paper to "dab" the end of your cock. Invariably the paper will leave some of its self to your pee hole. Then you have the opportunity to stand in front of a toilet, aiming for the center, there's no way to miss. Then when the flow starts it splits the stream into two or more parts and you miss the toilet. And if your in school you have to get real close to the urinal so you don't pee on who is standing beside you.AND there is no excuse to be accepted when you are asked "Why did you pee on him?" Peeing on someone is grounds for an asswhuppin !

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Reply to:Anonymous user on 10/22/2019

The "error" is your assumption. Yes, mom is fidgeting in the kitchen. But where did I say that he went to the fridge and got the coke? His fingers still worked so he could grab onto a coke and carry it, he just can't lift it to his mouth. Did I really have to say that his mom opened it for him and then stuck the straw in it and turned it just so to make it easier to get his lips around the twirling straw so he could sip some of that delicious liquid? And in addition, where did I say that the coke was cold? Good grief.

I guess I expected you to make different assumptions than the ones you came up with.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

Why would no one want you to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am starting Chapter 2, and looking forward to the rest of them!

Please, SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL...!!

MADDOG

LolliconLolliconover 2 years ago

Okay I don't know if anyone else reads all the comments I mean other than one of my fav writers on this site. And I have read many different stories by many different writers on here. I must say this if you think just a mention of violence that has minimal description and is only mentioned in 1 or 2 paragraphs means this should be grouped into nonconsent category then either you never passed highschool (graduated for Americans) or neve actually went to highschool. So here is a basic lesson nonconsent mean to one party does not consent to what is happening to them during sex nowhere in this story is anyone having sex against their will. Okay enough rant dezurtdawg I see its been awhile since you wrote this series but look at maybe adding atleast a third chapter even if it's a short chapter that caps what happens in the future. And FYI for anyone else first this is fantasy second it is fiction so embellishment and exaggeration are the norn also as far as I know nobody on this site is getting paid for writing and are not professional writes. 5 stars from and also enjoy your other titles 👍🖖

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This is a story worth reading...the brother who, in spite of his sister being hateful, runs to her defense and really messes up the guy threatening her...SO CAVALIER!!

The sister, mother, and grandmother, all of whom have no hesitation to help with the "other" physical needs he cannot take care of due to his casts.

They ALL love each other unconditionally, for the most part...and it just gets better and better! Other comments to the contrary, I am looking forward to more chapters!

**5*I Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next part pulled this up to 5 stars. Easy to do with a great story.

Bill S.

KClover21KClover219 months ago

Well it's high time for another chapter of this outstanding familial saga

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Come on chapter two . . . .

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Good read! Thank you. Chapter 2!??!

alan_deealan_dee3 days ago

I read up until (9 inches). Why do guys who write this stuff feel the need to do that. Might as well as make it 14"-15" , basically the same BS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous