All Comments on 'That's what Big Sisters are For'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenover 1 year ago

Oh my god. This story just lost me when the fucking author says "I don't usually shower more than twice a week ”. The poor sister. Fuck. I can't continue thinking about how fuckin smelly and swampy this kid is.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Would be good for more of them and how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When they leave for the theater, she’s in leggings. In the theater, she’s wearing pants he has to unsnap and unzip, then, when they they get home, she’s magically back in leggings. I liked the story, it that gaffe took me totally out of it.

2old4us2old4usabout 1 year ago

Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly the Brother/Sister incest complex took me out of it a bit, which sounds weird.

But I’d prefer that her fetish came from her brother, not the other way around. Feels more genuine that way. Otherwise 10/10 hot as fuck, would read again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Very Pleasant Surprise!!

Before i started reading this story, i had read the Intro to another of Spector_Dugan's stories in which he warned readers that his story plots are "goofy" (his word). When i started reading this, i thought that it was fitting perfectly with that description. But that changed quickly in my opinion. There was alot of humor in this story. The one liners by Ethan; the use of Similes was hilarious. Even some of the scenes like when Ethan is still standing in the shower after his sister has long gone. And when he came out of his sister's bedroom without pants on and his dad pointed this out to him. Ethan was constantly in such a state of confusion(by Darcy's actions) that the old saying of, "he didn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his ass" seems to fit Ethan's mental state perfectly.

I liked both the sister and brother. Darcy is definitely "driven" as Ethan described her. Ethan is just the opposite. So Darcy took it upon herself to help her unambitious, pot smoking, immature little brother to grow up. Sure, it may have been for selfish reasons but even he appreciated the change later.

The best sex came at the end of course. And though i don't mean this as a criticism, i would like for the pregnancy to have occurred in another chapter After Darcy and Ethan had matured a bit more. That ending seemed rushed.

And then there is mom and dad. They are already suspicious with mom telling Ethan that he "smelled strange" and asking him if Darcy had slept in his bedroom. That itself could definitely be used as material. Don't know if Spector_Dugan is willing but another chapter would be welcomed fun. 5🌟 for an excellent read.

KittyLover80KittyLover8012 months ago

Seriously hot story. Enjoyed reading it. Additional chapters would be welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot story and mostly well written, but a little disappointing in the end. There is so much to like about this story and so many sexy and risky moments. So I do think your writing is worth reading.

I’ll admit that mixing loss of virginity with pregnancy can be hot in a passionate sense but when you add predatory manipulative behavior it becomes distracting - for me at least.

The abrupt ending was disappointing too. There were clearly other ideas introduced but not completed or edited out. Even this part on the last page:

“…She tasted slightly different somehow. Just as good, but a little stronger maybe? I noticed her lubrication wasn't as I remembered either - it was clearer than I remembered and slightly thicker….”

Why add that in and not follow up??

Had Darcy been with Sam and David? Had she inserted a diaphragm with spermicide??

Also why bring Victoria back into the fold just before the ending?

I was sort of hoping Victoria would play a bigger part in Ethan’s sexual growth. She wanted to get involved with them so there were some exciting possibilities there. I guess it had to end somewhere - thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Meh. It's just basically for a wank-fest. The smoke-induced fantasies of a teenage boy. No love involved, at least until the last chapter--when it's not love, either, but simply a justification for lust.

KClover21KClover2110 months ago

WOW! Now we need a follow up chapter

Bgoat2380Bgoat23809 months ago

Great story needs a second chapter

202GE202GE9 months ago

Without emotions connecting the siblings the sister seemed artificial or programmed and she acted far more like a hippy than the described "professional" type.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This one was certainly different from all the other stories I've read thus far (a lot of them). Initially, I thought that Darcy was just making excuses because she had a thing for Ethan, and it enables her ever-increasing sexual activities. Ethan came across as a bit annoying for me personally, having such a hard stance against the whole being-his-sister thing. But as I read on, things changed.

As the story went on, Ethan became more and more OK with the idea of sexual activities with his sister although I think it was only because he was slowly falling in love with Darcy, and by the end, it allowed him to get past his hang-ups with the whole incest thing, causing him to finally have sex with Darcy. You know he's in love with her because he calls it out to her when he's in the "other place" and sees her. Sadly, it's not really her; he just imagines it's her and what he wants her to say (he wants her to say she loves him, which is what this dream version of her says). I suppose he's just hoping that she does actually love him and not just because he's her brother.

As for Darcy, I could never get a real grip on her. I think she wanted to make Ethan a better person so he would be more ready for the world, with all the non-sex stuff she did for him/made him do. Was that also to make him more appealing to her? Possibly. I mean she did hint at that by saying he's cute with the clothes and haircut now. But I think she genuinely cared and wanted him to be prepared since she knows what it's like, being a few years older (and wiser I suppose). Funnily enough, we find out Darcy wasn't even interested sexually in Ethan himself initially, but rather just the person that happens to be her brother, simply because he's her brother, as she's super into everything that is brother/sister incest (her fetish). But over time it seems she does grow to like him, possibly even love him, though I don't think she ever utters the words directly, though she does call out his name (well says 'E') during their first time having sex. During the last scenes, she allows him to cum inside her, knowing full-well she's not on any birth control, presumably trying to get pregnant. I guess she wants to lock him down, but is it because she wants to ensure she has him to satisfy her fetish needs, or is it because she's grown to love him? I don't know, but I'd like to think so.

There were a few other loose ends that people have mentioned, like Victoria and the whole paying back Sam thing. Would be nice to have a part 2 to expand on that and maybe see what happens to Ethan and Darcy in the near future. Do they have a baby? Does she return the love he has for her? As it stands this was a very interesting and different story, but that part 2 would make it even better.

Master4t9Master4t98 months ago

I tried,but what a puss.all he does is whine like a little bitch

KerrionKerrion7 months ago

The story itself was okay, there weren't any real errors that made me have to do any double takes or re-read something to figure out what was meant, so it read really well. For that, I gave it 3/5 stars. Unfortunately, it wasn't a 'love' story, but rather a 'use you for my own fantasy' story. Darcy said it herself in the story... it was because he was her brother, not because of him, and if it were anyone else who was her brother, then they'd be just as good. She didn't love him. Even the 'I love you' that she said to him in the end is unclear as to wither it was because she actually, finally, fell in love with him, or because she was getting what she wanted. Especially when she only says his name to talk to him, and not calling his name out in the throws of passion.

As for Ethan, he's nothing more than a little kid getting sex. He may love his sister, but as long as he's getting sex, he doesn't care that she's just using him. The first time she said 'it's not you, it's the fact you're my brother', he should have told her to go to hell, leave him alone, and tell Mr. Cox he quits so he wouldn't have to work with her anymore. No one wants to be used, and that's all she was doing. But for sex, he continued to allow it.

In the end, Darcy even suggests using Victoria as a possible cover for them to throw off their parents. Again, no one wants to be used, and using Victoria like that would be completely cruel. Even the mention of Sam and David would be problematic, though they'd be using each other to cover for each others relationships. Were they suppose to marry each others bro/sis to hide their own relationships? And what if one fake couple couldn't stand the one they were with? Everyone would be back in the same situation. I'd also hoped that the week long break that she forced him into was to address his concerns of pregnancy we birth control pills take a week to become effective once you start taking them... but no, she used to time to set up the thing with Sam. Again, so she could get what she wanted. So, all of the characters are weak, childish and thinking only of themselves? Of course, all of this is MY opinion, and I won't score a story based on my opinion. But as poor as I think the character development was, I just can't add any more stars to the mix.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story has a lot of potential! Would love to see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An interesting story overall but way too much oral-sex and not enough actual sex. Anyway I hope there's a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This wasn't love. This was selfish abuse by the sister.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This felt very much like she abused him into loving her. I was waiting for a twist where he flips the tables on her or something but he's literally not attracted to her at the start and that early doesn't go away.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So sister has a strong incest oriented kink, her brother develops a romantic love. She will probably up the ante to maintain the thrill she'safter, she already seems okay with Ethan dating the girl from the shop, Victoria. She's alos arranged something with either Sam or both of the other incestuous siblings, hinting that it will not be about letting her/them watch to reciprocate, but that something could happen to Ethan's liking.

Ethan on the other hand seems do be a decent guy, with more than just culturally and socially rooted aversions against the whole incest thing. He overcomes the disgust because he falls in love with his "awesome" sister. I got the impression that he is committed, with no desire to play around with others. I believe Ethan would soon live in a world of pain. The stark asymmetry of the sibling's feelings and the resulting different expectations regarding their relationship is troubling, so to speak. I've read a lot of stories, including some of S_D's, with a similar constellation and plots that go further than this. The authors come up with the same solution again and again: the more conservative character becomes the target of an 'instant promiscuity beam' and clusterfucking games begin. Of course, readers who prefer a merry go round will be unfazed by the mentioned inconsistencies in character 'development', and it seems these constitute the majority here.

However, from the preface to some of those stories I know that sometimes the author started out with an idea for a short-ish tale and during the process of writing it starts to grow and stretch. But in case it leads to taking a different path it would be nice if the author would go back and change the persona(e) of the character(s) accordingly, if necessary. In case of this story it seems that the author planned to build it around these very different siblings. But with the outlook of them expanding their sexual relation, bro could have been a male slut, he could still have been appalled by incest so the conflict would be there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She made him spend his life savings on clothes that she thought he looked good in. He alienated his friends for her. Made him give up coffee, pot, and video games in favor of nasty smoothies, running, cooking, which he doesn’t know how to do, and cleaning, which he’d doesn’t need to do, all for some stroking and blow jobs, then at the end he better get laid, yes. It could not be good enough for everything he gave up. They seem like so intelligent young people, but disprove that by getting pregnant! Their parents, Tommy Chong & Betty White, will insist she keep the child even if or when they find out it’s her brothers. And if they aren’t willing to raise the kid, then it’s a whole new ballgame? He earns next to nothing in a mail room. Can she do much better from the same company? Good thing they feel comfortable at the ‘rents’ house. They may never be able to move out. When they are drowning in debt surrounded by soaked spit rags dirty diapers and spit up baby food. I wonder if that sibling kink will still be there. Keep the pipe and PS4. Down the road you may need it. You may yet find it very appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

lil bro yapping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Needs a part two.

ImJDbabyImJDbabyabout 2 months ago

This one is probably my least favorite of all your stories. It took me forever to even read it just because of how viscerally uncomfortable it made me. This story very much has an abusive air to it with Darcy isolating Ethan from his friends and hobbies because she doesn’t deem them to be acceptable. I could gloss over it when she was just doing things that noticeably improved his life like getting him to eat better and exercise more but then the thing with his friends happens and her response is very much something an abuser would say. It felt groomer-y from beginning to end. Also the idea that she specifically likes incest and not Ethan personally feels really insulting and backhanded. It makes it feel as if she’s just using him as a kink dispenser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Obviously written before morning after pills. They make bro./sis sex not a problem if she’s not on the pill.

Hot even though without penetration most of the story.

Nicely done.

Bill S. 5 stars.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 month ago

Loved it all the contradictions and lust and love of union of man,

woman, boy, girl, brother sister lovers it's all there so well laid out in this story for examination, dissemination. So clever. Yep old story still relevant.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...