All Comments on 'That's what Big Sisters are For'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
6, no wait, 7, maybe 8 stars ********

So hot, and the build-up was perfect. I’m sure you will be asked for a sequel, but please don’t. It’s perfect as is.

Thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice premise

Lots of sex. But each sexual encounter happens much too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow.

Speechless.

Truly. Speechless.

Wow.

Uhm...

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a little uncomfortable

I haven't read the whole thing and I usually enjoy some reluctance and seduction (and your stories!), but this seems over the top and crossing the line into non consensual in a way I'm not very comfortable with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting Change of Pace

Despite the kind of rapey undertones of the first half, I like the fact that you've changed up the formula for your stories a little bit.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
Hell yeah

Spector_Dugan has done it again. This was something else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great story! I couldn't stop til the end. 7 stars. Please continue and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Terrific story, one of your absolute best. The sex was hot and fun, but the characters and their developing relationship really took it to another level. Would love to read more.

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 4 years ago
Great Start

The first half was one of the best stories I ever read. I had a problem when the tone changed. When it became more of a fetish for her, than affection for her brother, it lost something for me. I loved it when she was forcing him to grow up, in spite of himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hardly a man

Took him so long to realize he is a man. His sister is as beautiful as any woman and yet he wouldn't grow up fast enough, at 18, to realize what a man should do with such a beauty!

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 4 years ago
it was awful!

Your dude is a wuss and not a man at all.

This should have been under non-consent, not incest, and it should have come with a warning at the top. I rated it 1 star, as I didn't get through page 2.

It was horrible, and in the wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One line in particular genuinely impressed me...

"She smiled down at me, little flutters of illicit pleasure popping off like flashbulbs behind her eyes."

Fantastic description. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Goddamn it ...

(Anon)

"I haven't read the whole thing ...."

And yet you still felt compelled to comment that it made you uneasy!

FFS, is it too much to ask that you read it ALL before you pass judgement?

This was top notch stuff. Exceedingly good from start to finish.

Wish I could give it more than 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please

Please for the love of god do more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started off badly......

.........and went downhill from there. Absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelalmost 4 years ago
Now that was a story

This is so good it needed more stars than I could give. I give five stars to stories I like, but this one... just wow.

scent222scent222almost 4 years ago
Great story!

Thought it was fantastic!

DarToonDarToonalmost 4 years ago
Wow, just Wow!

Wow, it is a well written...I am going to say... love story.

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Had a similar experience but not for long and not as intense; but the thought of it, and her, still brings a smile and a sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fantastic. Literally checks every box. Please keep producing these amazing stories.

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 4 years ago
Amazingly written

A must read!!!! Details were awesome, you get right in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please make another chapter

I really enjoyed this story and would love to read another chapter about it like they move in together and maybe include victoria to try and cover things up for the parents for now

octabrainoctabrainalmost 4 years ago
Bellissimo! A top-notch story!

You've outdone yourself!

By the way, Darcy worked on that Anselmo Case?

"Blue Moon Investigations ceased operations on May 14, 1989. The Anselmo Case was never solved… and remains a mystery to this day."

sislick69sislick69almost 4 years ago
A delight to read

One of the best stories I read here.

At first I thought it was a little long but after I started to read I couldn't stop until the end.

And besides the story a big compliment: it was a pleasure to read something so well written without the obvious grammar or spelling errors so common here.

And I'm not even a native speaker.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent tale, loved her long term seduction of her brother. Even cleaning him up, getting him a job, then soon off too college. She is thinking in the long term, and making him into the man she really wants. Speaking of long term, I don't think we your readers would be opposed to more of this couple. Like does he do Victoria, and she joins in? Does Sandy get to watch them go at it? Does their parents catch on when the child looks just like him? So many good chapters to be had. Five Stars, loved it!

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Simply a great story with plenty of build up to a wonderful ending. I was hoping for more closure but you have left it open to go onward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so much better than MrDouchWriting

I can't believe your stories aren't #1 in the hall of fame.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

More please, fantastic read. Wish I had a big sister. What happens now he has knocked her up?

IlfenIlfenalmost 4 years ago
Weird but enjoyable

Hey man, I really love your writing generally and also in this story. I've enjoyed your past works and obviously the themes you usually employ are ones I find appealing.

However, I want to specifically say in this instance there was something weird about this one that I can't quite put my finger on... but let me try...

See, usually the majority of incest stories here are set in porn reality. Occasionally they're set in normal-ish reality and then the incest stuff then comes with baggage like emotional drama.

The thing here is I was kinda getting mixed signals what kind of story this wanted to be. It seemed like Will wanted to genuinely find out the root of Darcy's strange behavior but it never seemed like he was following through with it. In porn reality he'd just accept things and we would be in for a rompin' good time.... except you keep giving us hints that Will was more fleshed out and there was more drama down the line, which sets certain expectations.

When Will found the laptop later, his reaction was a bit... underwhelming. When Darcy said to him "It's not you" I was expecting that to get resolved a bit more satisfactorily in the end... you know with a bit more romantic flair.

Sorry, just personal rambling. Great story. I just felt something about it was unfinished.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
thank you

great writing please continue

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Wonderful!!

Such a great brother-sister incest/love story. Did Darcy really want to get pregnant and with that being said, what will they do now, what will the parents do?? Whatever direction it goes from here will definitely be interesting. Can't wait till the next chapter, hopefully it will come real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Writing

Thank you for sharing this story. This is more of a personal thing but the sister was manipulative, demanding, and ungrateful. Not a person a man should want to be with. She had no real feelings towards him and used him to meet her own needs, using the excuse she was helping him. As a person she is terrible. However, it was a story and thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gotta agree with anon on this one

An entertaining story, and pretty well written, but I couldn't help but be turned off by Darcy's manipulative words and actions. I just couldn't believe their "love" at the end what with how it got to that point. There's a specific part that really ground my gears, right after Ethan refused straight up sex for the first time. She immediately and without hesitation turned the guilt over onto him, trying to make him feel bad so that he'll do what she wants. I understand that some people are into that kind of thing though, so if that's what you were going for, you nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GREAT

I hope you will continue this story. It just can't end with them going to sleep. I wonder if the mother gets in on his big cock!!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Wow! There are no words. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

So I’ve been off of this platform for a while but god coming back and reading this one was absolutely amazing, hope you make a part 2, this one is actually new and so fresh and was well written, can’t wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One Of Your Hottest Stories

This story was awesome! Loved the angle you took on this for Darcy's motivation, and loved how it evolved. Darcy's path towards her ends felt wonderfully feminine.

I'd be interested in an epilogue where Ethan belatedly realizes that when Darcy says, "I trust you"....she means that she expect him to marry her now that she's pregnant.

So.....does Ethan go ring shopping? Does Darcy drop some hints about what kind of engagement ring she wants? What's his conversation like at the jewelry store? Does Ethan ask their dad for his daughter's hand in marriage? Do the parents (especially the dad) already suspect Darcy's plan, and are they secretly cheering for her?

What about their friends? Do Sam & Dave get married as well? Does Sam get jealous now that Darcy is pregnant?

I'll guess Darcy wants lot of kids.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 4 years ago
Kind of an epic story.

Really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story with nonconsent

This story was a really good piece of literature and was not really erotica until the last page. The basis of the story, which kept me reading was non-consent/rape of the manipulative bitch sister. Your writing really had me hating the sister. I enjoyed reading it just to hate her more and more. The only thing that ruined a good tale was the implied impregnation. (that shit is terrible for an erotic outcome).

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
So many....

stories on here about a bitch sister controlling her brother. Not good for the male species. Couldn't even finish the first page. Bro, you're a simp….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

..

' Darcy bent over to test the temperature of the water, giving me a good look at her pert little butt and plump, purple pussy. '

Okay I can honestly say I've never seen a girl, in my life, with a purple pussy!

' I gave my sister a little kiss on her butt. She play swatted at me, then turned around. 

"Your turn!" Darcy announced. '

(They're in the shower)

Oh, no, no, no you don't! Don't rush me just because you want to get to my goodies young lady! I've yet to run my fingers down the crack of your ass, clean properly all around that cute little pink, winking star, then scrub it properly inside with a soapy finger, or two, over and over and over, till I'm sure it's clean!

While I'm down there I might as well use the other hand and use a couple of fingers to scrub deeeeeep inside that tiny little pussy. I've never cleaned it before so I should prolly take a long time and make sure I do a reeeaaaalllly good job! And since I'm supposed to be multitasking, and that means three or more, I'll have to put my mouth to use too! My tongue can probably clean that little clitty better than my fingers!

Just give me a half hour or so and I should have everything squeaky clean for you!!

' "Your turn!" Darcy announced. She grabbed the soap, lathered it between her hands, and grabbed right for my cock. '

...oh. Hell. No. Never, ever, EVER use soap to jack off with in the shower!! It just takes once to fuck up and learn your lesson! You might get lucky the first time, maybe several times, but eventually you'll screw up and some of that soap, or shampoo, or body wash will get inside the tip of your dick, and then you will pay. (Shivering) you'll probably feel a little burn when you cum, maybe not, but after that, when you pee, (shuddering) it will feel like someone lit a fire up inside your cock!! All you can do is keep peeing to get all the soap out!! Ugh!! Just don't do it!!! Stick to either just doing it with water under the shower spray, or better yet, use conditioner! That stuff is like magic!! No burn and it's slicker than owl shit! (I've always wondered if owl shit really is sick, or someone just thought that sounded cool, hehe) The stuff is super slippery!! My wife bought me my own bottle of store brand so I'd quit using her fancy name brand stuff, lol. (Like there's any difference). ... If she'd just take showers at the same time as me we could avoid that extra expense, while saving water!! ;)

' I froze. To this point, this had all been stuff my sister was doing to me. I'd never even moved, actually, unless you counted the spasms of my shlong. Now she was lying on her back, waiting for me, and it felt weirdly like a big step. As if this was some new threshold we'd yet to cross. '

She is playing him like Yo-Yo Ma plays the cello!! Hehe, dancing to her finely crafted tune!

' "I want you to cum, Ethan," Darcy whispered, "I need you to. Shoot your stuff all over my face. Mark me. Do it. Give your big sis what she's begging for. Pleeease." '

I'm showing my wife these lines later, hehe, "Honey, here's your homework, memorize these lines, because I want to do this later! Oh, and don't get cheeky and use Ethan's name either, or you'll be getting a spanking afterwards, and not a nice, fun one, hehe!

' When Darcy was done, she pushed me back into the bathroom. I didn't usually shower more than twice a week at most, but my sister insisted that I needed to clean off. While I soaped myself, I smelled my fingers again. My sister's scent became more pleasant, more exciting, with every sniff. '

ROFL, more and more his over all description reminds me of a Japanese NEET boy, hehe!! Only spends time with 2-d girls, check. Tries to avoid hot, available girl that is chasing his dick, check. Spends too much time on the computer looking at porn and playing games, check. Too lazy to get a job, check. Slob, check. Doesn't bathe, check. Now if there's a bottle of urine next to the computer, then That's it! ROFL!!

' We left the half-eaten bucket of popcorn behind and walked down the steps. '

Fucking bitches!! I hate people like that! Those are the same kind of worthless shitheads that leave the shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot after they put their groceries in the car. Same dicks that take something out of their shopping cart that they suddenly decide they don't want, and just stick it in a shelf on whichever isle they happen to be on, instead of putting it back where it belongs. I've even seen frozen foods, even meat (!) on random shelves!!! People like that don't deserve the air they breathe. They park in handicap spaces. They scream and cuss at employees at different stores and restaurants because something didn't go their way or they didn't get their way. They don't leave a tip for the wait staff at a restaurant after their party of fifteen stayed for two hours and their kids left food all over the floor. The kind of person that rides a person's ass, even though the car in front of them is doing the speed limit... Or passes cars in a no passing zone... Then flips off the nice person that was obeying the law. Or stupidly argues with the cop writing them a ticket, even though they know they broke the law. Lol, how many more examples of shitheads can I think of, it should be fun making a list!

' I didn't have a lot of money, only a small bit of savings I'd squirrelled over the years. Maybe five grand in total '

Waitafuckingminute!!! How the hell did this jobless, lazy fucking pot smoking, game playing, porn watching, won't help his parents, fuck-up manage to save up ANY money, much less come up with cash to buy pot and Vidya games?!?

' She was holding the red teddy in her hands, but everything else had been left behind '

If there's not a sign telling you to leave the shit for staff to take care, then Put It Back!!

' "Next time let me know. I'm always here to help. You know, special requests," Victoria said. She looked right at me when she said it. Then she and Darcy shared a wicked grin. '

Only in my dreams! Lol! He should have looked at her, then at his sister and said, "well...since we're here, and all... Can we, SIS, can we? Pleeeeaaase??" Then looked at the cashier to see her reaction to his sister comment, hehehe!!

' Finally, after we'd gone around the block about four times, my sister stopped in front of the house. I stood over our newly planted tulip bulbs and retched. Darcy stood next to me, bouncing happily on her heels. 

"We're doing this every day from now on," Darcy said, "It's part of our routine." '

Be afraid, dude. Be very afraid! Hehe

' When I rolled up my tongue and slid it into her hole, Darcy jumped up like she'd been shocked. '

Damn! How long is this guy's tongue!? Lucky bastard!!

' "I think we have enough entertainment right here, ourselves," she said. "Besides, why do you need other people when you have me?" '

Oh boy, this dude is in for a hell of a ride! He better hope the gain keeps far outweighing the pain as time goes by or the boy is gonna be in for a long, miserable ride! In a few years his catch phrase is going to be "Yes, Dear.". ROFL!!

... Oh well, it was just Call of Duty, hehe, not like it was WoW. THAT would have been a problem! I mean Saturday is Raid day, and perfect for it too! Everyone in the house is gone. Shopping, to the movies, out on dates, taking the kids to the park, etc. Load the game up on the big screen TV, pipe the sound through the surround sound system...

Gotta say, this story turned out a lot better than I expected! Highly entertaining and I laughed my ass of a few times too!

This girl though... She is a savant pervert genius! The entire thing, beginning to end was well planned and scripted, with mental contingencies for every step he might have wavered at!

I laughed at her needing him to go on her laptop so he could 'accidentally' stumble onto his folder front and center on the page, instead of being buried in some subfolder with a generic folder name like 'taxes', hehehe!!

... And her intentionally not being on birth control pills and then scheduling their first time and booking their parents trip all when she knew she would be ovulating! Masterful!!! Bwuhaha!!!

Hey, she wants babies, and if the sex doesn't lock his ass in, him knocking her up when she 'trusted' him certainly will. :)

I assume she'll have him dating the store girl as cover, with him dating Sam as a backup cover for both couples.

A part two is always fun, you get to see how close your guesses are!

On a side note, I don't get why people get upset at the sisters getting knocked up in these stories, heh.

Anyway great story, thanks!!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
Stories like this give Incest a bad name

I only made it about a third of the way down page 2 the whole time I'm thinking, 'LOCK YOUR DOOR' or 'Grow a pair of BALLS' or 'Is this guy a simpleton?'

AND it should got without saying but NO means NO for guys as well as Girls.

I usually like your work but this was disgusting, shameful, and just plain wrong.

Even if by the 8th page he liked it and even said he 'loved' her it was all a manipulation, a brainwashing, she's a deviant and a sex offender just because he was 18 doesn't change the facts.

beanburner69beanburner69almost 4 years ago
WOW

WoW you did it again Dugan a great story. Hope there's a part two. Those who didn't like it read some thing else

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

What a great story. So enjoyable to read. Hope u

Continue so we know more.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Great story!

Thanks so much for sharing.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

The content of this Story was VERY questionable.

It was a perfect description of "grooming" someone to their needs, wants, and desires.

Could be made into an instructional textbook. They were perfect examples as to what I read on accounts of people coming out recently to their Rapist, Sexual assaulters, and groomers.

In the Story, he is portrayed as an 18yo guy but let's be honest here. His persona was that of an underaged guy around 13-15yo tops. No brain for himself, always yes sister. Not worth mentioning his attempt at defying her.

Storywise I felt really frustrated by Page 3/4. You've read only about her constant manipulations of him and not once about her motives.

Here and there a little hinting earlier in the story at her goals with him would've kept me more "motivated" to keep reading through it.

Like you wrote this, I felt exactly like Ethan the entire time.

>Confused at what is actually happening.<

It was 4/5 pages long copy & paste; morning suck, lunch suck, evening suck.

Without a topic like grooming and the first few pages.

The Story, once "blossomed" as to what her goal is what is actually happening and why.

Was actually quite decent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bloody pansies in the comments

It's a fantasy story, quit your bitching and let us enjoy the finest writing on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Want a Part 2

Great plot, the anticipation of the 'act' kept me hooked. Editing could have been better..

Those who don't know how to appreciate the work please leave and ruin someone else's day

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT!! Great story!

The "I love you" scene(s) at the end ... very magical. I wonder if she actually said those words to him - maybe it was a spiritual connection that the intimacy made real. Who knows. Great story - VERY hot and a lot of fun to read. You are a master of sibling dialogue!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
5 Stars But Ive Noticed

So I’ve binged a bunch of your standalone incest stories, all of them were absolutely fantastic and amazing. Each one deserved 10 stars but I could only give 5 however I’ve noticed in each one the sister at the end either is unknowingly or knowingly pregnant or getting impregnated. I have nothing against this except for the other thing I’ve noticed and that’s the lack of sequels. Every single story I’ve read besides the one with Emily and her brother which ties of fine deserve to have a sequel or even a series a couple of chapters long (maybe 10/20?). Please don’t just do these poor standalone stories I want no I need a sequel to them so we can see what’s happening in the future for these amazing characters and their children since everyone is pregnant lol. You also end your stories while revealing the pregnancy in like either a single paragraph of just a few ending lines. Not sure why the endings are always slightly rushed like this but I hope we can see a future for these characters.

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

I love this erotic fairy tale.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a top story, hank you for it. And, she is knocked up as well.

I believe they will live happily ever after. Good for them

Story scores a well deserved 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a great story, one of my favorites on this site for sure, however this story also has probably the most unrealistic sex act I've ever read on literotica; road head in a manual? Absolute lunacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

More please write the next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have to agree that her only wanting him to live out a fetish weakens things. We definitely need a sequel where either she realizes her fetish was her working backwards from wanting him or it becomes actual love over the course of the next nine months.

I'd also love to see how they handle breaking things to their parents. They clearly suspect something so there's no way they'd fall for any of the easy excuses(like a one night stand) for where their grandkid came from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A little too manipulative for my liking..

Sister actually coersed her brother into sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story....

At some point they talked about an apartment. Next logical move with the kid on the way.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

I agree with the previous comments with her manipulation and I too agree that this story is far from finished. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

Please please continue on with this story.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Next chapter plz It was great plz continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gtret premise.

But basically repetitious, not erotic. I didn't get past the third page because of that.

Each time there's a handjob or blowjob it happens much too fast. No real foreplay buildup. Just boom. Hand on cock. Jerks. Feels good. Spurts. Mouth on cock. Ditto.

No discussion about what he liked best. No discussion about what he imagined/visualized while he jerked himself off. No discussion about whether he watched porn. No discussion about what kind of porn he watched. No suggestion that they watch porn together.

Nothing much about her tits. First she partially bared them. Then she bared them. Then a titty fuck. But no teasing him with them. No having him play with them. Suck them.

No pussy involvement. No showing it to him. No letting him touch it. Play with it. Nothing to indicate she was getting off on being played with. No orgasm for her.

Disappointing, especially given the high ratings.

Three stars.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

Loved it... Great story, with an excellent premise. Wonderful work, as per usual. I absolutely love the additional humor you always add.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stellar. Nothing compares to a smart, good, determined woman.

Beautiful is fine also, but, at that point, it's just accessories.

Moar

wildgeoffwildgeoffalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful writing. We need more of this story line, its so good.

Please do a few more chapters in your usual style, I'll be waiting,

Thanks

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

I was hanging on and enjoying every word until the last few paragraphs. There is NOTHING beautiful nor loving about bringing an incestuous child into this hateful world. They will be castigated and ridiculed. Worse yet, through no fault of his/ her own, the child will grow up hearing the cruel taunts of bastard , incest baby, etc etc. and etc. . And I haven’t even begun with the financial hardships and career/ educational damage this will do to these two while they are forced to concentrate on attempting to deal with the stigma and prejudices while trying to economically provide for the child.

Such a horrid downer to end an otherwise amazing story on.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME !

Great love story.

I enjoyed the way you built the story from a spoiled brat to a mature young man. The sex writing was incredible. I was sooo hard

Each time it was always erotic and exciting.

I hope you will add a chapter with Sam and Dave at least watching, swapping, or hot tubbing

I would have preferred if you left off the baby until he graduated. He was only 18 and a recent HS.

Your story lines are excellent.

Can’t wait for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an awesome story! I hope that you'll write a sequel someday.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

Great characters.

Ethan just graduated from high school. He hasn't made up his mind yet about his future path in life. He just wants to relax for a few months after the stress of school. And he studied well - he got a scholarship.

Darcy is already a grown woman on her own. Aiming for success and a career.

She obviously has sexual experience, but it's small and unsuccessful. And she's never known love. She has trust issues and is afraid of losing control. Samantha's confession about having sex with her brother gave her an idea. Sex with her brother. He is younger, hence she has control over him. She controls him. He loves her and they can trust each other. She has known him all her life. And years of collection of incest porn only helped her convince herself of the right choice. And even though she claims incest is her fetish. It's not true, or only part of the truth. She was already in love with her brother before she talked to Sem, which is why she accepted the idea of incest.

Ethan is more emotionally mature, he loves Darcy both as a sister and as a woman, and is afraid that combining these feelings might break something in their relationship. He thinks more about the consequences.

Darcy doesn't think and hesitate. She simply carries out her plan. And she carries it out with confidence and consistency. Only Ethan's doubts and the demonstration of Sem and Dave's relationship disrupt his implementation a bit.

Even Darcy's pregnancy is part of the plan. She doesn't use protection, she's chosen and prepared the time and place, she's taken out her parents. Even while fucking, she leads Ethan to the idea of making sure to fill his sister with sperm.

She must have, though the story doesn't say, done a genetic compatibility test.

I'm sure they'll be fine. And with their careers, and their studies, and a family together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope there is more about Darcy, Sam, Ethan and Victoria. This story is to good to stop.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Great story! This seems like something unfinished, a story desperately needing more parts or at the very least an epilogue though.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 2 years ago

PERFECT! Wonderfully crafted story. There is a need for a sequel.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

5 stars until page 8. E changed his mind about intercourse too easily ad really dumb to get pregnant

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Great story needs a part 2

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

WHY is there not ALREADY a second chapter, or even more, as a follow-up to this story??!! This is TOO GOOD not to have more of the developing relationship, especially with the looming pregnancy you threw in at the last minute!

And, you made the "LOVE-CONNECTION" between Ethan and Darcy; the intimacy, the feeling of being complete, and completed by someone else. Please, delve into this at your earliest opportunity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn need more of this story

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/26/2021) Please, may we have some more. The seduction and habilitation of Ethan were so well done. This story is way too good to end here. They'll be living together while he goes to college, right? And how will they explain her pregnancy? There is so much more to work with here. How about some drama and intrigue as they struggle towards their happily ever after. Five stars of course.

AssassinagentAssassinagentover 2 years ago

Bloody hell, that was one of the best stories that I've read on the internet. That was more like a short book than a quickish smut that erotic stories normally are on Internet. And yes, I have that odd empty feeling that you get after finishing a good story. Wish there was more.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Fun story, great character development on Ethan.

MarcopolojrMarcopolojrover 2 years ago

Stupid story it’s full of craps if you don’t know anything about writing get the fuck off and find something better to do

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/27/2022) Marcopolojr (of three days ago)? Well now, what have we here? It's a loser troll with an account that has nothing better to do than to show us a great example of arrogance and stupidity. I apologize to the author and the readers but I had to call out the a-hole below. This was a well-writen narrative that is series-worthy.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

Sweet story, even if they were not brother and sister. I really wonder what the hell Marcopolojr thought he was talking about. It was a "Story Teller" telling a story. Clearly Marco' was the one who knew little about such things. He should fuck off and find something better to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just want to get a POV part from the sister. Like what she is thinking. Excellent storytelling overall.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971about 2 years ago

OK one question. What the hell is a Euclidean shape?

DomidaneDomidaneabout 2 years ago

She groomed her little brother.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

I have to ask are you are a child because of lot of what you said is something a kid would think other than that the brother was pretty much a damn boy toy for his sister and she was an abusive controlling bitch which is another reason to believe your a child or an adult with a mind of a child all these comments saying otherwise and how good it was also clearly written by a child cause no adult man not even a 18 year old would have stood for that shit as far a fantasy story goes you shouldn't even try to write them until you grow up and start thinking like a man this story is clear you don't think like 1 cause no man would write such rubbish I like what I like if I don't like a story I'm going to say so and nor pull punches you don't want to hear it then you shouldn't have posted it on a public site

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

@Domidane are you a kid or do you just have the mind of 1 cause Nothing about what the sister did is grooming it was abusive and controlling any adult with an adult mind would know the difference

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To those who complained about his reluctance and the pregnancy at the end...

This story has both the 'reluctance' tag and the 'impregnation' tag. It even goes a step further and adds the 'pregnancy risk' tag. If you can't be bothered to actually look at the story tags before reading it, that's not the author's fault... that's YOUR fault. The author took the time to write this story, edit it, publish it for free, and gave ample warning as to its controversial content. If you read it anyway, that's on you. Why not ask for a refund? Oh... wait... you paid NOTHING for it. I guess you got your money's worth then.

I happened to like this story. Not really for its more controversial elements, but for the idea that Darcy seemed to be the only one in Ethan's life to actually give a shit about him wasting his life away on video games and pot. He was a total looser who was destined to stay a looser the rest of his life until she stepped in and made him face the reality that he was living like a parasite... taking everything and giving nothing. His age made him an adult... SHE made him a MAN. As for the pregnancy at the end... if you don't like it, just pretend the story doesn't have that one paragraph five from the bottom. The rest is worthy of being a 5 star tale of erotica. Don't be so judgmental of those who LIKE that kind of ending. (it's called fantasy, people)

Good job, Spector_Dugan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"6 stars"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 stars from me.

I mean in comparison to "It's only fair" is this story kinda... I dunno, weird?

But still 10 Stars worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue with this story. I would like ty o see where this goes before I put my story out that involves my family member.

Been_That_Done_ThereBeen_That_Done_Therealmost 2 years ago

That was amazingly real, romantic, and sexy. Well done. I was particularly impressed with the description of Ethan's first experience of intercourse. It echoed my own, which was decades ago with a slightly older and more experienced girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

20/5 so awesome story... the best I've read here in Literoica... and I've read a lot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok this was outstanding.

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

Excellent! Definitely in my top 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sister is totally batshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. It's kind of sad that you had to let her get pregnant. I would've liked to have read this story for another year with all their adventures in different places. With the details of where and how they enjoyed the coupling. My brother and I have been friends, lovers, hubby, and wife for nearly 60 yrs. We made love in just about every state in the lower 48. I love sucking his dick every night while we sit on the couch watchin' TV. Reading these stories has a lot of meaning to us. Thanks for this one, it's been one of THE best we've read so far.

Love,

Mattie

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

Why? This WAS a 10 star, gold key,steaming hunk of hot lava until that zygote got in the wrong spot. She MUST get the morning after pill. Her career, all she has done all he has done flushed. You think a stodgy financial firm will tolerate this. There is a saying in such places: It takes a lifetime to build a reputation, and only a moment to ruin it. "

And the kid? Birth defects? Asperger's ? Autism? You think E is prepared for any of that?

People just do not ever think ahead to what misery they are wreaking on these two, the parents, and the poor child, should it be allowed to go that far. Youwant to live your life drooling on yourself, unable to master bladder control because of inbreeding?!

This could of been a flat out contender for best ever in this site, had you not inexplicably destroyed it ! Look what its doing to you and you are not even the parent, employer or their parents. Go WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND FIX IT! The pill can save them, their careers, their happiness, their mom from a breakdown, and you and this ought to be epic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I THINK THE STORY IS AWESOME, WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. ONE ISSUE I AM A BANKER AND YOU CANNOT USE A DEBIT CARD TO MAKE A PURCHASE FROM A SAVINGS ACCOUNT. THEY ONLY HAVE ATM CARDS. DEBIT CARDS ARE ATTACHED TO A CHECKING ACCOUNT. JUST WANT TO KEEP INFO ACCURATE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think someone copied this story on Smashwords. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1161486

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
9774 Followers
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...