That's What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued for a few minutes until Kelvin decided it was time to really show Gail what interracial sex was all about. He took Gail by her shoulders and brought her closer to the couch where he sat her. He positioned her so that she was sitting at the edge on the couch, slightly slumped down with most of her ass hanging over the front of the couch. Kelvin got on his knees and opened her legs wide.

Gail's eyes gave away an unmistakable look of excitement, fear and intimidation. She knew she was about to experience the biggest cock of her life, the first black cock, as well as the youngest. She was silent but you could tell her stomach was probably in knots with anticipation.

Gail wasn't the only person in the room who was eager for this moment, as Susan shot up from the couch and took to the floor to the right of Kelvin and Gail. She sat on her knees but leaned down to get a very close view of what was about to happen. It was very intrusive and rude but neither Gail nor Kelvin gave any objection or notice to her. They were simply too focused on each other and what was about to happen.

Melo stood back, stroking his cock and became a spectator himself. I realized that from where I was, I wouldn't see anything but Kelvin's ass so I decided to do like Susan and move to their left side, on my knees, even leaning down to get a closer view. It was bad-mannered, I agree, but this was my place and my idea. I wanted to see this.

Kelvin teased Gail by rubbing his head on her inner thighs. Gail had just as good of a view as any of us and you could see her eyes were totally fixated on his cock, watching it as he ran it up & down her legs and teasing her pussy by rubbing the head on her lips without penetrating them. Gail cupped her tits and pinched her nipples between the thumb and index finger, adding stimulation while she awaited her first black cock.

I'm not sure who was watching with more baited breath, Gail or Susan. Gail's friend was glued to Kelvin's cock as well, her eyes were locked on it as he continued to tease Gail. You had to think she was picturing herself getting ready to be penetrated by his ebony tool. She even put her hands on Gail's leg, pulling it open even wider, in anticipation of what was about to happen.

"You ready?" Kelvin asked Gail.

"Yes...I want it!" She responded.

When his head slipped between her pussy lips, I'm not sure who gasped louder, Gail or Susan. Gail got the satisfaction of feeling his big head push inside her, but Susan had the best view of it, a stunning view it was. Since Gail is technically a red head, her skin is a soft white complexion. Her pussy lips are a bright pink. The contrast against Kelvin's dark-skinned shaft was a vision in itself.

"Oh my God!" Gail cried out as Kelvin went deeper and deeper, inch by inch. His penetration was methodical and purposeful. He took his time and didn't rush it; he was carful and had total control. Gail's pussy lips were stuffed & pushed back. You could tell she never had anything as large penetrating her. Susan couldn't take her eyes off Kelvin's large, hard black cock sliding into Gail's wet white pussy.

He must have inserted half of his cock when he pulled back and started to reveal exactly how wet Gail truly was. His ebony skin glistened with her womanly juices coating his shaft. The suction sound of his thick member being pulled out was pronounced, as it revealed how turned on this woman was. Kelvin re-entered and went even deeper this time. Gail moaned as he pushed even farther into her pussy. He introduced Gail to big black cock with an expert touch and she loved that he didn't rush anything.

When he stuffed nearly all of his cock inside her, he pulled it out completely, revealing a 10" soaking wet, dark phallus. It was shiny and revealed massive veins running along his shaft, one large one down the middle. He appeared to be extremely erect, showing both Susan and myself that his cock really enjoyed being inside Gail.

Gail could see his cock as well and commented, "That is so amazing, you have such a beautiful cock, Kelvin!" He inserted it back in to the delight of Gail (and Susan) and preceded to fuck Gail at a slow easy pace. His strokes were slow and purposeful, I thought he would really give it to her but it turned out his tenderness was for a reason.

Even though he wasn't fucking her hard or with speed, Gail was enjoying the penetration as much as any time she was with me. She was thrilled to have a cock fill her pussy with nearly 10-inch strokes, pushing the walls of her pussy apart like Kelvin could. She made the sexiest sounds as he simply slid his cock in and out at a leisurely pace, almost as if he was simply warming her up for what was to come.

Gail whimpered as Kelvin's cock introduced her to the pleasure of interracial sex. You could tell in just the first 20 minutes of his penetrating her; she had become a huge fan of mixed-race sex.

Kelvin reached up and took a hold of Gail's tits, squeezing them firmly. Gail took a hold of his wrists as she showed a little pain on her face, his cock was really doing a number on her.

"Do you like my body?" Gail asked in a weakened tone, overcome with the sensation of what Kelvin was doing to her.

"I do Ms. Gail, I really do." He told her.

"I am so happy you do because I love yours, you are so sexy Kelvin." She purrs her compliment while she reaches out and begins to run her hand on the sides of his body. Kelvin leans down and begins to suck on Gail's nipples. "Mmm, I want you to enjoy it anyway you want." She tells him.

It was amazing how much they were into each other. Despite the fact that Susan and I were mere inches from them, watching Kelvin plow deep into Gail, neither of them gave us any thought or attention. They were completely locked into one another. Susan's eyes were fixated on Kelvin's cock sliding in and out of Gail.

"My turn." Melo announced. He couldn't take it any longer and wanted to enjoy what Kelvin was experiencing. Kelvin pulled his cock out and Mello took his place, kneeling in front of Gail who also seemed eager to have Melo fuck her.

If I had to judge, I think Melo had Kelvin beat in length and girth. His rod looked to be 11" long and thicker than a 16 oz soda bottle. I remember thinking nobody could be as thick as those dildos I saw in adult toy shops, but Melo proved that men could be massively thick.

It was obvious Melo had a different approach and style. He grabbed Gail's legs and lifted them high in the air, spreading them wide, holding her legs by her back thighs. Without even touching his cock, he positioned his huge head right up to her lips and pushed his cock inside her. Gail let out a huge gasp and got as loud as I ever heard her, with Melo going right to work He fucked her at a much faster pace than Kelvin did. Obviously, they were working as a team, Kelvin warmed up the oven and now Melo was cooking the meat in Gail's hot box.

Speaking of Kelvin, he did something that actually surprised me. Susan was still hypnotized with what Melo was doing to Gail and didn't notice that Kelvin was standing right behind her. He tapped her on her shoulder and when she spun around, his huge black cock was right in front of her face. Susan shrieked in total surprise and looked up to Kelvin. He stood there with a big smile and began to stroke his member, just inches from her face. Susan froze in total fear and nervousness.

"Would you like to try? You've been watching a lot, maybe you would like to participate?" Kelvin asked in an inviting tone.

"Ohhh no, no, no, no. I couldn't...I mean, I'm married." Susan said apprehensively. Kelvin decided to let his huge black cock do the talking as he simply stroked it slowly, inches from Susan's face.

"I've never cheated on my husband...never been with anyone else...I...I...couldn't." Gail wasn't paying attention to her friend being seduced, she was too busy enjoying the pounding that Melo was giving her.

Kelvin released his cock and it showed off how erect it was, sticking straight out of his body. A picture of stiffness and arousal. When I first saw her, I thought Susan bore a striking resemblance to the actress, Laurie Metcalf, both in body and looks. I never thought I would witness Sheldon Cooper's mother sucking on a black cock but when Susan took a hold of Kelvin's dick, I knew she was smitten.

"I..I really shouldn't." She tried to remain defiant despite the fact that she was now slowly stroking his cock with her hand.

"Why not Ms. Susan?" Kelvin pressed, "You do like me, don't you?"

"Oh, YES!" She insisted. "You're very nice, but...but...your too young. I mean, my youngest daughter is older than you!" She argued.

"I'm not underage Ms. Susan, I'm 22." He shot back. He knew it was going to happen, but appeared to enjoy watching her try to convince herself not to do what she wanted to do.

"Kelvin, my husband would divorce me if he knew..."

"But he won't know Ms. Susan," Kelvin interrupted. "This will be our... little... secret." As he said those words, he took his cock from her hand and placed one hand behind her head pulling her mouth an inch or two from his cock head. "You DO like my cock, don't you Ms. Susan?"

"Ohhhhh, yes...I do. It really is quite something. I've never seen anything like it." Susan said exasperated, with her eyes glued to what was in front of her.

"Is it bigger than your husband's?" He asked, knowing it was.

"It's SO much bigger and much more beautiful." Susan gushed hypnotically. Now her hands were on his hips and even slid to cup his ass cheeks. "Kelvin, I don't do this often...really only did it a couple of times. I want to, but I am probably not very good..."

Just as she said that, with both hands cupping the back of her head, Kelvin slid his cock between her lips. Susan groaned loudly from the shock of having her fist black cock in her mouth. She responded by sucking on it with exhilaration and desire. "I'll be the judge of that Ms. Susan." Kelvin tells her as she enthusiastically begins to suck on his huge dick.

She might have been unsure about her skills, but Susan demonstrated considerable ability and technique, sucking with her unwavering attraction for his black cock. She even pulled it out of her mouth long enough to blurt out, "Your cock tastes so good!"

Now, I had two middle aged ladies enjoying interracial sex in my living room. One getting well fucked, while verbally praising her lover's big dick and sexual ability, the other sucking and moaning with a full mouth of black cock.

While Susan had a hold of Kelvin's dick, she undid her jeans with the other hand, slid them down and began masturbating furiously while giving head. The woman was totally overcome with black lust. She was actually very loud when she was sucking Kelvin. Her mouth sounded very wet and she wasn't timid in her delivery.

Susan's slurping and moaning filled the room and got the attention of Melo and Gail as they looked behind them. Surprised by this discovery, Gail shouted, "SUSAN!"

Susan pulled Kelvin's cock out of her mouth, swiped her chin and cried out breathlessly, "I'm so sorry but I've never wanted a man so bad in my life!" She turned to Gail and said in a somber tone, "What are we doing? We're both married. I've been faithful to my husband for over 35 years. I've never been with another man except for Tom." The guilt of a married woman experiencing her first act of infidelity must had washed over her and brought her to reality.

Melo stopped fucking Gail as she responded to Susan, "I know it's wrong and I'm sorry if your feeling bad, but these guys are wonderful and Jim doesn't even treat me like a woman anymore. I've never felt so alive. I'm not going to judge you or encourage you. You do what you think is best, dear. But I'm enjoying myself."

Susan took a long look at Kelvin's huge, throbbing cock and without a word pulled up her jeans and left my apartment. Poor Kelvin was let down, he was really enjoying the chemistry he and Lois were having. Meanwhile Melo went right back to fucking Gail hard and zealously. It only took seconds for Gail to get over her friend's abrupt leaving.

"Oh my God, your fantastic!" She screamed. "Your big black cock is driving me crazy!"

Gail would tell me about how her husband lasted an average of ten minutes when they were sexually active, never fucked her very hard or fast and possessed a dick of about 4 inches fully erect. The Czechoslovakian from the floor crew measured 6 inches in her estimation and only liked to fuck in missionary position. Plus, she complained he really wasn't very passionate. Melo on the other hand was very handsy, squeezing her tits, feeling her body and kissed her a lot. You could see the attraction for each other was extraordinary. Gail was burning with lust while Melo fueled the flames with his style and attributes.

Gail was much more verbally complimentative with Melo than she ever was with me, it was like she couldn't get over his size or how well he used that monstrous cock. Gail looked over at Kelvin stroking his dick, watching her getting fucked by Melo. She called out to Kelvin and motioned for him to come over. Kelvin jumped up on the couch. Facing against the wall, he stepped over Gail, stood over her, bending his knees so that she could tilt her head up and began licking his balls while he jerked his cock off.

I watched as Gail proceeded to lick Kelvin's balls and shockingly rim his asshole (something I never would have guessed she would do). Melo was still pumping away, fucking Gail with speed and power. I was astounded with Gail's eagerness to perform such an act on Kelvin.

As I watched her rim Kelvin, I thought about the last time we got together and I went down on her. I licked her ass along with her pussy, she must have really enjoyed it because now it was what she was doing to Kelvin. I never realized before, but Gail had a very long tongue. Incredibly long. She was licking his balls and anus without any inhibition. Even sliding her tongue deep in his asshole. Gail continued this for the next few minutes until she suddenly stopped licking Kelvin.

Her moans changed in pitch and tone. Melvin continued to pump furiously and Gail got eerily silent, then exploded with a loud, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She must have repeated it at least five more times, displaying an intense and satisfying orgasm.

I got Gail to announce her orgasms when she had them. I told her she would enjoy them more, as well as give her lover the thrill of knowing exactly when she has having one. I think Gail agreed because she would always scream out "I'm cumming!", when she had an exceptional orgasm. Of course, I think the most I got was three times, Melo got seven on his first time making her cum.

The guys gave her a couple of minutes to collect herself. I went and got her a glass of wine to wet her lips and help her relax more. I also discovered after her second visit with me that wine and kept her extremely horny. She probably didn't need the wine but what was about to happen might have been because she drank some.

As she sipped the wine the two guys continued to keep their erection by slowly stroking their cocks. They sat on each side of her and this just excited Gail. When she swallowed her last mouthful of wine, she handed the empty wine glass to me and told the guys she wanted Kelvin to fuck her from behind and told Melo, "feed me that beautiful cock." I went back to the couch and watched from across the room.

Gail got on her knees and hands on the couch sticking her ass in the air, inviting Kelvin to fuck her doggie style. When Kelvin entered her for the second time this afternoon, he wasn't as gentle or leisurely as before. Seconds after sliding inside her, he started to pump away with speed and power. "Oh yeah!" Gail exclaimed. "That's it Kelvin, I want you to fuck me hard."

Melo got up on the couch, got on his knees and leaned back, his cock arched up to a 45-degree angle. Gail braced herself by putting her hands on his legs and looked lovingly at his cock. "I've wanted to do this since I first met you." She announced before she buried his cock deep in her mouth.

This made me flashback to the very first time we got together. During some foreplay, I asked Gail to suck my cock. She told me her husband abhorred oral sex, even receiving. The Czech didn't ask for a blowjob, so I was going to be the first man she went down on. She sucked me for about five minutes and asked if she could stop. I asked why and she said she didn't feel like she was doing a good job. No matter how much I told her I enjoyed it, she never blew me again.

For a woman who claimed she wasn't into oral sex and wasn't good at it, she sucked Melo's cock in a way that would make a porn star take notes. Now Gail was enjoying both black cocks at the same time. One in her mouth and one in her pussy. I figured this was what she had fantasized about since she met them. Although her mouth was full of chocolate dick, Gail was loud and vocal in her pleasure, almost drowning out the loud sounds of flesh slapping together and a mouth slobbering on a cock.

My cock was beyond aching for release and despite feeling a little foolish, I opened my pants and began to pump on my rock-hard cock. The show was just too entertaining and erotic. Watching Gail sandwiched between these two black studs, pumping her mouth and pussy was a vision of visual stimulation too great not to appreciate in every way.

The guys were really talking it up at this point. "Mmm, yeah baby. Suck that black dick!" "Take it Ms. Gail, take that cock woman!" The more they talked dirty to her, the more she responded with physical and verbal retorts. "You're fucking me so good Kelvin!" "I love your big black cock so much Melo!" They were making one hell of a sexy Oreo sandwich.

There was an amazing energy in the room, a palpable electricity in the air. I have always enjoyed watching interracial porn but the sheer magnetism of these three's sexual vitality was mind-blowing. This quiet, soft-spoken, religious woman was transformed into a molten hot, lustful lady who was obviously extremely attracted to black men. She didn't hold back just because I was there watching either. In fact, I bet most of the time, she just forgot I was there.

I also had to give huge props to Melo and Kelvin, they really gave all of the sexual stereotypes that are commonly attributed to black men some validity. They were extremely hung; their sexual stamina was extraordinary and they possessed a cool persona that completely dominated Gail. They enraptured her with their will and brought out the most sexual side of her than anyone ever did, I'm sure of this.

I simply enjoyed the image of them going at it with complete fervency for each other. Their mixing of different colors & ages was incredibly erotic. They were going at it for about twenty to thirty minutes when Gail pulled Melo out of her mouth and screamed "I'm cumming again! Kelvin you making me cum so hard! Oh God, these black cocks make me cum so fucking hard! I love it!"

She achieved her second orgasm. Kelvin had given her a second extremely intense climax and she even appeared to have lost consciousness for a few seconds. Although he slowed down, he continued to fuck her.

Suddenly the door flew open, I jumped up as Susan burst back into my living room, shut the door and immediately started to tear off her clothes without a word. It only took about 20 seconds for her to leave everything she was wearing in a pile from where she stripped and grab a hold of Kelvin, literally pulling him out of Gail. She laid Kelvin on his back on the floor and stood over him. His cock sticking straight up like a flag pole.

Susan took a long look at that big dick sticking up in the air and took a deep breath. Now it was Gail and Melo who were watching as Susan bent her knees and inserted Kelvin's cock into her pussy. She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes tightly as she struggled to slide down his cock. Obviously, the woman had no experience with a dick of his size and girth but what she lacked in practice she made up in enthusiasm and desire.