That's What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you would be back." Gail said in a playful tone. "Couldn't get that cock out of your head, could you?"

"I was outside the whole time pacing and...oh my!" Susan fought the difficulty of Kelvin's huge cock as she talked. "I...I... heard you cumming on Kelvin's cock!" At this point she manages the first four or five inches inside her. "I couldn't take it...FUCK!...I had to come back...OH SHIT!...I might...get a divorce...but I...Oh my god!...I have to try this cock!"

"Believe me, he's worth it. Kelvin knows how to use that cock, he is wonderful!" Gail glowingly tells her.

"Oh! It feels so goooood!" Susan cries out as she continues to struggle with his size.

"This is amazing!" She exclaims while fitting more of his monster cock inside her. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" She squeals as she gets on her knees and began to ride him.

Susan bends down to kiss Kelvin, her attraction for him is so strong. Gail returns to sucking Melo. She now has a hold of his balls, pulling and massaging them while she bobs enthusiastically on his cock head. I keep stroking my hard-on, marveling at the incredible display of sex these four are allowing me to witness.

Gail is enamored with Melo's 11" black cock, she kisses all up and down his shaft, followed by long licks with her tongue. She even laps his large nuts with her tongue, which still has me amazed with how far she can stick it out. I'm thinking she could touch her nose or chin with it. Melo is watching her lick on his balls when he suggests, "Give me some of that same treatment you gave Kelvin."

She knows exactly what he is requesting and has him spin around to lean over the arm of the couch. Gail spreads his ass cheeks with both of her hands and precedes to rim Melo's asshole, even licking up in it. She must enjoy pleasing him like this because she purrs out a "Mmmm", while she performs the act. She begins to milk his cock with one hand while rimming him. Melo reacts in sheer bliss with what she is doing.

Meanwhile Susan is showing great pain on her face while getting used to Kelvin, but the sounds she makes and her words seem to indicate she is enjoying it. Although her teeth are clenched, her eyes squinted and she is making a face that she is in discomfort as she slides up and down his cock, she moans "Oh Yeah!" "I love it!" "That black cock is so good!"

More and more it appears Susan is getting over her guilt of cheating on her husband. Kelvin's cock makes her infidelity easier by every minute she rides him. She also French kisses the young stud passionately, not showing any remorse of their age difference.

I can feel myself ready to cum, but I don't want to blow my load when these four seem to have so much more fucking to do. The guys are so laid back while they are pleasing the ladies, it almost seems like they could go for hours. I stop jerking it off and try my best to settle down so I can enjoy more of the show. My hands are to my sides and yet my cock is sticking straight up, hard as a rock and throbbing.

Melo has spun back around and is giving Gail all her mouth can handle with his cock. He holds the back of her head & under her chin while he pumps his monster cock in her mouth. He talks dirty to her while doing this, telling her, "Yeah, suck that big black cock white woman." "You know you love this cock." "That's it, get it all!"

Gail can only respond with a mouth full of flesh as she moans, "Mffmf" "Murthuhmphumph!". She clutches his hips as he continues to trust his 11" penis into her mouth. She looks over at Susan and Kelvin who have now switched positions. Kelvin now has the 57-year-old on her hands and knees, fucking her doggie style.

Although he as gentle as he was when he first fucked Gail, Susan is still laboring with pleasurable pain as his cock is sliding in and out. It now looks like she is taking most of his 10" cock. Gail stops sucking Melo and whispers something to him. Melo leaves Gail and gets on his knees in front of Susan, who doesn't realize he is in front of her because she has her eyes shut tight.

"Ms. Susan." Melo announces. She opens her eyes to see his huge cock right in front of her and gasps, "Oh my God!" When he trusts it forward, she immediately takes a mouthful of his cock and starts to suck with desire.

From her couch, Gail enjoys the view of her best friend taking two black dicks at the same time. Susan is in interracial bliss sucking Melo and taking Kelvin's cock deep at the same time. She calls out to Susan.

"Glad you came back?"

"Oh yesssss!" She excitingly expresses while licking up and down Melo's long black shaft. "They're incredible!"

Kelvin picks up the speed and Susan got louder despite putting Melo's cock back deep in her mouth. Even if I was pressed to decide, if I had to pick who looked sexier getting spit-roasted by Kelvin and Melo, I couldn't decide. While Gail's impressive pale body was so stimulating sandwiched between them, Susan's heightened reaction along with her staggering enthusiasm was impressive.

I realized my cock was oozing gobs of precum and was rolling down my cock. I had hoped Gail would come to the couch I was on and let me fuck her or blow me. I would have even enjoyed a hand-job, but instead she was masturbating herself while watching her friend being dominated by two young black men.

When Kelvin took a hold of Susan's hips and started to really pound her, Susan's eyes rolled up into her head and with a mouthful of cock, she let out a huge scream. Her pussy and mouth slid off the two men's cocks and she laid limp for about twenty seconds.

While obviously in a weakened state she told Gail, she thought she just had her first true orgasm. Gail seemed to be very happy for her friend. A couple of minutes later, Susan got dressed and told us she had to get home. "My husband was expecting me an hour ago, I don't know what I'm gonna tell him." She tells us as she leaves my apartment for the last time.

The guys return to the couch with Gail and asked if she enjoyed the afternoon. "Yes, but you two didn't cum." She thoughtfully proclaims. Kelvin asks if she can stay a little longer and Gail tells them she would stay as long as it took for them to get what they deserved.

Kelvin asks me if I have any lubricant and I tell him I have some K-Y. He asks me to get it. When I come back from my bedroom, Gail is already sliding down on Melo's cock. She is already sighing loudly, getting reacquainted with his big dick. Kelvin takes the K-Y and applies a good amount on his cock head and shaft.

When he begins to pour some on Gail's asshole she looks back and says, "Oh no! I couldn't...I've never done THAT!" She realizes what Kelvin has in mind. "Oh my God Kelvin, I don't think I can take your cock that way." She squeals in fear.

Kelvin just reassures her by saying, "Have we let you down yet?" As he gets on his knees behind her.

Gail apprehensively utters, "No but...Oh MY GOD!" Kelvin has now slid his head into her anus. "Oh damn! Oh damn! Oh damn!" She bellows out. His head has made its was in her and he continues to push deeper. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Gail screams loudly.

Although he uses the same careful touch and gentleness the ladies enjoyed earlier, it is obvious Gail has never tried anal sex and the sensation is totally new to her. But by the time he has inserted half of his cock into her and starts to pull out for the first time, Gail is a fan.

"Oh yeah!" Oh my God, that feels so good!" She announces.

Melo grabs Gail's ass and starts to thrust his cock up into her. Kelvin begins to go in and out of her asshole. Gail appears to be in sheer heaven with this new, different sensation. The guys hit a steady but not brisk rhythm but are remarkably timed so that when one is pulling out, the other is sliding in. They both go deep in Gail's pussy and asshole while performing lengthy strokes.

Gail is heaving huge gasps of air with her cheeks puffing and with a look like she is fighting for air. Now I'm scared she is going to hyperventilate, but she also appears to be enjoying every second.

I, again, need to release my cock out of my pants after sticking it back in to retrieve the gel and I notice I have oozed out even more pre-cum, I'm a mess and I need to get out of this wet underwear. Once again, even though I feel foolish, I decide since this is my place, I'm going to do what I want to do and I pull off my pants.

When I begin jerking off, I see now that Gail is French kissing the two men with Gail kissing Melo under her and Kelvin bending down to meet Gail's mouth. There is so much heat and passion being demonstrated by the three and I realize my balls are about to burst.

Gail is also moving her body up and down catching their thrust even deeper. Her pussy is a soaking mess and is extremely loud on Melo's cock. Kelvin has applied a good amount of lube, also making a sloshing sound as he fucks her asshole.

For the first time I decide to interject. "Gail? Gail?"

"Hmmmm?" She responds.

"Whose cock do you love more, mine or theirs?" I ask.

"Melo and Kelvin's...no contest." She answers truthfully and without any hesitation.

"Are they fucking you better than I did?" I again inquire.

"SO much better!" She again tells me without any remorse.

That's it. Her honesty and passion for their cocks is too much. My cock erupts and a huge stream of cum shoots up in the air. Soon I have a lapful of cum and I go to wash off. I feared I might have missed their big finish but when I return, they are still going at it with even more ferocity. She takes their pounding for another 10 or 15 minutes until they all loudly announce their orgasms, just seconds apart from each other.

All three lay there for a few minutes until the guys tell Gail they have to run. Melo and Kelvin dress and thank Gail and me for a good time. They even exchange phone numbers with her. Gail goes to the shower and when she comes out, I try to ask her how much she enjoyed the afternoon.

Gail seems rushed and will go no farther than "I had a lot of fun." That Monday night at work, she won't tell me how much she enjoyed it and I decide she is either in regret or she is afraid that she is going to hurt my feelings by telling me she enjoyed it more than her visits with me.

A couple of weeks later when I get off work, I notice Gail's car parked in front of Melo & Kelvin's apartment. As I walk up to my door, I can hear Gail moaning loudly and the sound of sex going on. I nearly go to their door to see if they will let me watch again but decide to leave them alone. I'm glad that Gail has found the lovers she has always wanted.