All Comments on 'That's What Friends are For'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What romance, love and hot sex!

Thanks so much for the three lovely and hot people, and there willingness to give of themselves in love, and with hot sexy loving. That's indeed what friends are for! Hope to read more from your pen soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You've done it

Scorpio:

With this one story you've guaranteed a lifetime supply of every man's favorite wet dream. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done

It was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sensitive, well-written story

Pleasse do not listen to the people who give you grief about some individual facet of the story. You wrote a wonderful, loving story. And, as in life, things change. He is with a new woman who makes a request of him which he gladly fullfils. Your story didn't dwell on any one area... just as in real life. You have a definite skill. Keep writing and ignore the people who only seem to provide feedback when it touches some nerve or deficiency in their own lives.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Wow that was sensual!

Good writing and a great story!

Thanks for the wonderful images and please keep writing.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting

I loved the story, especially the pissing and peeing which was very erotic. The story would have been easily a '100' but then you had to introduce the hysterectomy which ruined the whole thing. For some odd reason, many of the authors here cannot seem to understand that these stories are nothing but fantasies and in most instances of fantasy there are no diapers, varicose veins, midnight feedings, or on the other side of things, STDs unless specifically asked for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
overall, excellent

Okay, I could have done without the pissing elements, and the clean-up from the anal sex was a bit more graphic than most people usually want to encounter, in fiction. But all in all, this is a fantastic story of true love between three friends. Parts are a bit improbable, given human nature; but on the other hand, this is FICTION!!!!

Ignore the naysayers. Bram Stoker wrote a novel based on folklore, purely fictional (as modern science will attest), and it has been a best-seller for some 150 years.

I could gripe about some minor writing elements, but the overall story is a beautiful composition.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks for a wonderful story to share

Thanks for what is one of the better stories I have read in a long time. Before I finished the entire story I had emailed a special friend, and encouraged her to read your story. Like someone else said, this is a dream that most men have, to be able to share their lover with another person whom they can both love in a most erotic manner. Hope you have or will write other stories along this line.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 18 years ago
Entirely predictable

The story was fairly well written, but there was zero suspense-since the narrator is a nice guy and so is his wife, it was inevitable that there would be a threesome at the end

Just once I'd like to see a story where the guy finds somebody to fuck his wife (there are LOTS of those) and then they have a threesome - two heretofore straight guys and a woman. If two straight women can get it on (in this genre they do it all the time) why not two straight guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This was so hot

This is the hottest thing I have ever seen

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Almost Poifec

Very impressive author - the tenderness and feelings made this an easy sell of you!

One wonders why the pissing was felt to be a necessary element. You felt it added to the intimacy I'm guessing but many of us felt it was at minimum awkward and edgie towards fetish upon the second dribbles. Almost shut down what you had achieved throughout - warmth, caring and sensitivities times three. Bad risk taking for what???

Non-the-less author a strong sensitive respectful effort that was entertaining, erotic and credible. Be Proud!!!

Thanks again - with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!!

One of the very best I've read here in a long time. Emotion and tension were great--I even liked the bathroom scene. Not over done, just subtle and with feelings on both sides. Wonderful job. Thanks JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Great story and well writen.

Please keep writing ..

Now all of you that didn't like it why did you read it..

Duh..

Granted the pissing was a little out of the ordinary , but it did not kill the story..

Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
It's a good story

I don't really condone the premise but it is a good and loving story.

Some really great writing about the sex.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
I really loved this story !!

Despite the anal and piss content, I really loved this story. Each to his own taste I suppose but who are we to complain. This is the dream that most men will not admit to. Having a truly loving wife who is able to share her love with another person whom they both can love in a wonderful and erotic manner. You must write other stories with this theme.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Another HOME RUN

Beautiful tale and I loved it. If you never have written your name in the snow with pee you don't know what a great feeling it is. That's the great feeling when you have someone aim your yellow stream.

Sure hope we read about these people again

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

The story was going pretty good, until the hysterectomy "came along". The peeing sorta pulled it back up, but if the hysterectomy had not been mentioned, the story would have definitely be a '100' in this old man's book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree with the comments

I think from a woman's perspective that your story is every man's fantasy but it is a bit degrading with violence on a woman .... alot of men have participated in gangs fucks ... the end didnt' make sense and lost the tone but the story kept my interest for the most part in spite.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
From reading the comments I guess there was ------

stuff I missed--However I always quit reading when someone starts sticking something in someone elses shit hole. If you guys love shithole sex so much do it with each other---------please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'm Giving This 25% For Technical Merit.....

But, and it's a BIG one, the storyline itself was total BS. They have been married for 18 years and she doesn't even dicuss this with him first?? WTF?? What kind of shit is that? To me this just reeks of 'Manipulative Bitch'. Sorry, that's just how it struck me. Normally, I love your tales, but I dispise manipulation stories and this rates right up there at the head of the class. Sad, really sad.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Symetry

I missed Nick having to face his co=workers on Tuesday. What would he say? How would he reply to the jealous taunts? Still, it was a nice story. Nick and Sara must have been dead certain about their feelings for one another and their probable reactions!

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorover 15 years ago
And Again!

It is enjoyable to wander through your fantasies. Keep writing.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 15 years ago
Another loving, lovely story

Charming, affectionate, and burning hot, just the way sex is supposed to be. I'll be back for more!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobalmost 15 years ago
And sweet honey makes three

On rereading I am even more convinced: This beautifully written and deeply felt adventure is a simply GREAT SEX story, the warmth of love brought to brilliant fruition. I love it and love it! Oh, and I adore it, too!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
What would you do for a friend?

Giving an orgasm to your wife's best friend, who'd never had one, seems like a good one. Makes a good story--pretty hot too. Enjoyed it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Alwasy the impossible with you -

I have recently began using some of your language when talking to people about how love works and caring - I even explained it to a preacher who had thought the only unconditional love was between blood relatives who now sees love as unconditional - relationships can have conditions.

Loving someone may or may not allow you to live with them -

It is not an accident it is a conscious decision even when you do not know you think about it and then do it lol.

I have lived it a different way and figured it out recently - I have always walked in to a new relationship making the decision that the new person was of value, trustworthy, decent and required them to prove me wrong or show me I was right - it is the same fundamental concept with different labels -

Thanks bro -

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
LOVELY TRIPLE LOVE STORY

I really enjoyed this story. It brought tears to my eyes with my own memories as I have "been there and done that".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well was OK up to a point then it went downhill faster than a turd down the pan

first was the name change mistakes....you kept swapping Kelly for Sara....first time shortly after the start then in the cabin in a very few lines you did it twice.....the rape bit was just unnecessary and not part of the story as such...I found the pissing bits were fun - love watching women pee and tasting it....but then when Sara joined them in the tub it was more about her and Kelly getting it off together than him being part of it...I think the whole weekend was just a pathetic excuse for her to show him she was a dyke lesbian who preferred to have sex with Kelly than hubby....also I get really pissed off about women having shaven cunts.....I, and many other men, prefer a full hairy pussy...the pubic hair is there for a perfectly good biological reason and it annoys me that many women shave it off....more to do with them looking like little girls so loved by pedophiles who like the bald slit look....quite a good tale but let down by the bullshit and name changes and pathetic story line...

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirabout 7 years ago
Loving, caring, sharing

Many men might read this story snd think 'lucky bastard' but there's much more to it than that. It is an expression of what the rewards can be when three people really open up their hearts and let the love within them flow.

Oh and yes - he IS a lucky bastard!

dc64dc64over 6 years ago
what a wonderful tale

love, sex, trust, passion, empathy, sympathy, compassion - all were there. Truly wonderful ... thank you xx

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
It was Great

until Sara showed up. Soon he'll be sleeping alone most of the week.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

stopped reading when she peed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous