That's What Friends Are For

Story Info
Bachelor party prank turns me into the group slut.
5.4k words
4.79
27.6k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was completely naked except for a pair of leopard print Speedo briefs. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go through with this. My stomach was in knots, but I was still pretty buzzed from all of the booze and that was going to have to be enough to make this happen.

How did I get myself in this position? Standing in the bathroom of Paul's apartment at 9 o'clock at night, wearing nothing but a small pair of underwear that was hugging my dick and balls like a glove?

12 hours earlier, I was pulling into the parking lot of Paul's apartment complex. Mark and Andrew were already there.

Paul was getting married tomorrow, and Mark, Andrew and myself were his groomsmen. We weren't going to Vegas, but we still had a day planned that involved the local casino, top golf, and plenty of day drinking.

When I knocked on Paul's door, Andrew was the one who opened it. We exchanged pleasantries and went to the kitchen, where Mark and Paul were standing in wait.

"There he is! Now we can get this party started!" Mark whooped.

Four shot glasses stood on the kitchen counter, each filled to the top with a clear liquid. A half empty bottle of tequila was standing next to them.

We each picked up a glass.

"To Paul!" Andrew said.

"To Paul!" Mark and I repeated.

We drained our shots, and soon after we were all in the mid-size SUV that was our Uber to the casino.

The four of us became friends middle school, and we managed to stay friends through high school and now into our mid-20's.

Paul had been dating Lisa for the last 4 years, and he popped the question about a year ago. Mark was getting pretty serious with his current girlfriend Sarah. Andrew and I had dated a few girls, nothing serious, and we were both currently unattached.

When we got to the casino, we had a round of shots before going to the blackjack tables. After a few hands, Paul announced he needed to piss. We told him to meet us at the bar when he was done. Time for more shots.

Paul walked toward the restroom, and the rest of us went to the bar, and that's when Mark and Andrew told me their plan.

Andrew, Paul's best man, leaned close and spoke in a conspiratorial tone.

"Carl, we have a great plan to fuck with Paul tonight after top golf," he said.

"Yeah, dude it's gonna be so good," Mark chimed in.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

Andrew continued, "Okay, so after we get back to Paul's place, we're going to tell Paul that we got a special present for him. We're going to get him undressed to his undies, with a blindfold. He's going to think we got him a stripper. But it's not going to be a woman."

"Oh shit, you guys got him a male stripper?" I said.

Andrew grinned. "Kind of. It's going to be you."

"Wait, what?" I was flabbergasted.

"Come on man, it'll be so funny," Mark said. "Just imagine the look on his face when he realizes it's you in a pair of Speedos."

"Jesus, now I see why you waited until I was a few shots deep before you sprung this on me," I said.

"What do you say? I think it will be hilarious," Andrew said.

"Why don't one of you guys do it?" I asked.

"Well, we thought about that and decided it should be you because you're skinny, like a girl stripper would be. It will add to the illusion."

This was true, I was 5'8" but only 140 lbs. Mark was about my height but with and average build. Andrew was a couple inches taller than Mark and me, and was already working on a beer gut, although he had muscle under the fat. Paul was the jock of our group, easily 6 feet tall and broad shouldered.

"I'll think about it," I said. "I might need a few more shots."

"Well that's no problem at all," Andrew said. "In fact, here comes Paul."

We spent a few hours at the casino. We had lunch there, and had a few more rounds of shots.

When the evening rolled around we took Paul to a steak house for dinner.

After dinner, we went to top golf.

We enjoyed a few rounds of hitting golf balls and more shots of course.

When Paul went to use the restroom, Andrew and Mark took the opportunity to again try and get me on board with their plan.

"Have you decided?" Andrew said. "I'm telling you, it will be hilarious."

My mind was racing. I was beyond tipsy at this point. It would be pretty funny...

"Alright I'm in," I said.

"Hell yeah!" Mark said. "Dude, it's going to be so great."

Paul came back, and I didn't think much about what I had agreed to.

After top golf, we took an Uber back to Paul's place for some video games to finish off the night. We were all sleeping at Paul's apartment. Lisa was out with her bridesmaids and would be staying in a hotel for the evening.

At some point, I was in the kitchen with Mark getting drinks, and Paul was in the living room with Andrew.

Mark handed me a plastic bag and told me to go put on the "outfit" and put my clothes back on over it.

And that's how I ended up in that bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.

I put my jeans back on over the top of the ridiculous leopard print underwear. I put my shirt on, and went to face my fate.

I gave Mark a subtle nod when I came into the living room, letting him know that the deed was done.

He quickly told Andrew, "Hey, I think it's time for the soon-to-be married guy's surprise."

Andrew said, "You're right, I think they're here."

"Surprise? Who's here?" Paul asked.

"Yeah buddy, we got you something extra special. Since as of tomorrow you probably won't get to have something like this again.

"But in order to get it, you have to play by a couple rules," Andrew said.

"Okay, like what?" Paul said.

"First, strip down to your underwear and sit in the armchair," Mark said.

Paul quickly took off his shirt and shorts. Now clad only in a pair of boxers, he plopped down into the armchair. He had a silly grin on his face and it was clear he was thinking exactly what we wanted him to, that he was getting a stripper.

"And you have to put this on," Andrew said as he handed the blindfold to Paul.

Paul put the blindfold on. Andrew and I went to the front door while Mark stayed by Paul.

To me, Andrew said quietly, "Okay, when he takes off the blindfold, just do like a chippendale dance. Shake your junk and butt at his face."

Andrew opened the door and pretended to be talking to someone, loudly enough so Paul would hear and think someone just arrived.

He closed the door and motioned for me to undress. I stripped down to the Speedos, and we went to the living room.

Paul still had the silly grin on his face, his hands resting on his thighs as he waited for his present.

Mark was standing off to the side, and I saw he had his phone out. He was filming this!

I stood in front of Paul nervously.

"Okay Paul, you ready for your surprise?" Andrew said.

"Hell yeah!" Paul replied.

Andrew started some dance music on the Bluetooth speaker, and said, "Take off the blindfold!"

He took off the blindfold and look on his face was priceless. He was so confused by what he was seeing.

I put my hands behind my head and thrusted my hips forward, causing the package held by my tiny underwear to obscenely flap up and down.

Mark and Andrew were laughing hysterically, and Paul's face went from confused to an embarrassed smile.

"Oh you fuckers!" Paul said with laughter.

I turned around and put my hands on my thighs, bending at the knees and shaking my ass up and down in front of Paul.

"Yeah Carl, work that ass!" Andrew cheered.

I was basically twerking now, my shaking ass hovering just above Paul's lap. I was having difficulty keeping my balance and my butt rubbed across his groin. I felt something starting to grow there. I stood up with my back still to Paul.

"Hey guys, I think he likes it," I said to Andrew and Mark with a tone of exaggerated pride. "I felt a little something happening in his boxers."

"Well what can I say? You got a nice ass," Paul said. He gave a firm slap to my right buttcheek and we all laughed.

"Oh you like my ass do you? Well then how about this?" I said.

I put my ass directly in his lap and I started grinding around. I could feel his dick rubbing against my cheeks. Then I realized my own cock was getting hard.

I continued slowly moving my ass around in his lap, and both of our dicks were getting hard. I actually had to bite my lip so I didn't moan out in pleasure.

I looked over at Mark, who was standing nearby and filming. I looked over at Andrew, who was sitting on the couch. They were both watching Paul and me intensely. The atmosphere in the room was in transition. One of us could make a joke and break the tension and this would all end.

Or one of us could push this further.

I never expected to be turned on by this, but with my head spinning from the booze and my dick doing the thinking for me now, I decided to take action.

I stood up and made it obvious that my hard dick was trying to burst out of the Speedos.

"This is kind of uncomfortable, as you can see it's very restraining. Do you guys mind if I take this off?" I said, with my thumbs hooked into the waistband.

This was the moment of truth. How they reacted would determine how this night was going to go.

After a moment of awkward silence, Andrew said, "Well, I mean, you are supposed to be the stripper."

We all let his words hang in the room, everyone else afraid to say anything.

I slowly lowered my briefs, sliding them off my hips. My rock hard 6 inch dick sprang up as the material cleared it. I bent over to give Paul a good look at my ass as I moved the underwear down off of my ass and then let it fall to the floor.

He grabbed my ass, one cheek in each hand, and gave a firm squeeze.

"Get that ass back down here," he said.

I sat back down on his lap, and continued grinding. My hard cock was bouncing up and down and I moved.

He had positioned his dick in his boxers so it was straight up, and it was firmly between my butt cheeks as I moved up and down. The thin fabric of his boxers was the only thing between us now.

He grabbed my upper thighs and held me against him. Then he started thrusting his hips up slowly.

He was dry humping me, thrusting up and down.

This time I couldn't hold back the moan, it escaped from my lips with a quiet "uhhhhh."

I was breathing heavily, lost in the sensation of my long-time friend dry humping me in front of my other friends. I looked at Andrew and Mark and saw they were both still watching us intently, and Mark was rubbing his crotch through his pants.

Then Paul grabbed my waist with both hands and guided me up to standing, with my back to him. I heard a ruffle of clothing and before I could look back or ask him anything he pulled me back into his lap.

He had taken off his boxers, and I felt his hot throbbing cock between my cheeks.

He tried to start thrusting again, but the skin-to-skin was dry and sticking.

"There's too much friction," he said. "Hey Andy, go get the bottle of Avocado oil from the kitchen."

Andrew came back with the bottle and handed it to me.

I stood up and poured some oil in my hand, then rubbed it all over my ass.

I was putting the cap back on the bottle when Mark said, "Wait, put some on his dick, too."

I poured some more into my hand and turned around to face Paul, realizing I hadn't actually been looking at him for awhile.

He was completely naked. He was sitting with his legs spread and his dick was pointing to the sky. His cock was longer than mine, maybe 7 inches, with a decent thickness.

He no longer had the silly grin. He now had that knowing smile that someone has when they are getting what they want sexually.

I leaned in and wrapped my oil-covered hand around his cock.

"Ohhh yeah," he breathed softly as my hand worked all around and up and down his cock. I slathered the oil all over his penis, basically jacking him off with my lubed hand. It barely registered in my brain that I was touching another man's cock for the first time. I was more concerned with the look of satisfaction on Paul's face as I stroked him.

Then I turned back around and sat in his lap. His dick was between my cheeks again and now with the oil I was able to move my ass up and down with sliding ease.

He squeezed my ass in his hands and started thrusting upwards, fucking my buttcheeks like they were a pair of titties. The feeling of the underside of his cock sliding across my asshole was exquisite.

He was thrusting slowly and steadily, and his strong hands were controlling my up and down movement.

Then he held my ass in a steady position and moved his cock so that the tip was up against my hole. He stayed there for what seemed to be an eternity, not moving, I could feel the warmth from the head.

"What do you think guys?" Paul said to the room. "Should I fuck him?"

"Hell yeah," Andrew said.

He pulled me down and the head of his cock slid into my asshole.

"Ohhh fuuuck," I moaned.

Down and down I went. The oil was letting him slide in easily. I could feel his cock working its way further into my body, and the nerve endings at my hole were shooting waves of electricity through me as his meat slid across the sensitive membrane. Eventually I took him all the way in. My ass was sitting on his thighs.

"How does it feel?" Mark said. He still had the camera on his phone pointed at us. "Is it nice and tight?"

"Oh yeah, it's tight as hell. Your ass feels amazing, Carl," Paul said.

"Your dick feels incredible," I couldn't help but say.

With that I started moving my ass up and down, fucking myself with his dick.

I went up and down a few times before Paul took control.

He grabbed my ass and lifted me up and off of his cock. I felt a strange emptiness down there.

He stood me up and he also stood up. He moved me to the side of the armchair with my back facing him, then he bent me over the armrest of the chair. I braced myself with my hands on the other armrest.

Then he grabbed my hips and thrusted with force, his entire cock ramming into me.

He pumped his meat in and out, fucking me slowly for a strokes but building speed quickly.

Soon the slapping sound of his hips slamming into my buttocks filled the room, as he fucked me hard and fast.

I closed my eyes and cried out, "Oh yes, fuck meeee!"

I couldn't believe I said that. I was acting like a slut in a porno. Paul's cock was doing something to me that I never would have expected.

Paul slowed down his pace a little and was fucking me steadily.

I opened my eyes and saw that Mark was now standing on the side of the chair, directly in front of me. He was still filming with his phone. And he was completely naked. His hard dick was pointed right at me. It was a little longer and thicker than mine, but not as big as the one that was currently invading my asshole.

My right hand moved without me even really thinking about it; it was instinctual. I reached out and stroked Mark's cock.

I watched my hand move up and down his hard dick while Paul steadily pounded my ass.

"Put it in your mouth, Carl," Mark said.

"Yeah, suck his cock!" Paul said from behind me.

I sucked Mark's cock into my mouth, and he inhaled sharply.

"Oh fuck yeah, suck it Carl."

I slid my mouth up and down his hot length, sucking and moving my tongue all around. He started pumping his hips in time with my bobbing head. I realized I was now getting fucked on both ends.

"You like getting fucked in mouth and the ass at the same time?" Mark asked.

I couldn't really answer with my mouth being stuffed but I looked up at him and made eye contact with the camera lens that was still pointed at me. I nodded the best I could.

They continued fucking me. Mark's free hand was gripping my hair as his cock thrusted in and out of my mouth. Paul was pounding my ass, occasionally telling me how good and tight my asshole felt. I couldn't believe how good it felt to be getting plowed on both ends. I was so turned on, I felt like a girl in a porno.

After some time, Paul started fucking me hard and fast, and there were loud slapping sounds of his flesh on mine. Mark pulled his dick out of my mouth and moved to get a different camera view.

"Fuuuuck, I'm gonna cum!" Paul announced.

"Fuck yeah!" I cried. "Give me your hot cum!"

"Oh fuck, here it comes! I'm going to unload in your guts, you little slut!"

"Yes! Fill me up!"

With a loud groan, Paul pulled my hips and shoved his cock as deep inside of me as it would go. I felt the hot cum squirt inside me as his cock flexed. My asshole clenched around his spasming cock, as I felt spurt after spurt of his load filling up my insides.

Paul's orgasm slowed, and then stopped. He let go of my hips and pulled his dick out of my ass. I felt his cum leaking down my taint and then my thighs.

"Damn," he said. "That was a good fuck. I'm going to go wash up."

He went off to the bathroom. I was still in my bent position over the arm rest.

I felt Mark's hand firmly on my shoulder. He was standing me up and turning me around to face him.

"On your knees," he said.

I dropped down and immediately engulfed his cock.

"That's it, Carl. Suck my dick," he said as my head bobbed back and forth along his shaft.

I saw from the corner of my eye that Andrew had moved from his spot on the couch and was now standing to my right side. He wasn't wearing a shirt anymore but still had his pants on.

"Give me your hand," Andrew said.

I lifted my right hand and Andrew grabbed it and placed it on the bulge in his pants.

My eyes widened. The hard lump I was feeling felt huge.

He held his hand over the back of mine, making my hand rub his dick through his pants while I continued sucking on Mark.

"Ohh I'm gonna fucking bust," Mark said.

I moaned around his dick.

"Fuck yeah, you love it. You love having my dick in your mouth."

I moaned louder.

"Here it comes, Carl! Take my fucking load!"

He grabbed my hair tightly and a large wad of semen shot out of his cock and hit the back of my throat. I barely had time to think before another splash of cum joined the first.

My mouth was filling rapidly with Mark's warm salty baby batter. I started swallowing to make more room. I could feel the warmth in my belly.

I kept swallowing as more cum shot and then poured out of the tip of Mark's cock, and all the while my right hand was pressed firmly against Andrew's crotch.

Finally, his dick spent, Mark pulled slowly out of my mouth. I sucked hungrily as it withdrew, making sure to drain every last drop.

"Fucking hell," he said.

Mark stepped to the side to continue filming. I looked over and noticed Paul was back from the bathroom. He was sitting on the couch, still naked, and he was fondling his soft clean cock with his hand.

I turned my attention back to the big hard bulge in Andrew's pants.

"You wanna see what I got for you?" he asked.

I bit my lower lip and nodded eagerly.

"Take off my pants."

I undid the button and lowered the zipper. Then I grabbed the waistband of his pants and underwear, and yanked them down. Andrew's cock sprang up and then bobbed slowly and steadily in front of my face.

It was huge! Over 8 inches, maybe closer to 9 depending on what was obscured by his gut. And it was thick too. The bulbous purple head seemed to be staring at me.

Best Man indeed, I thought.

Andrew sat down in the armchair with his cock pointing straight up in he air.

"Come take care of my cock," he said.

I moved on my knees and positioned myself between his legs.

I wrapped my hand around his dick. It felt big and hot. I noticed my forefinger couldn't reach my thumb.

"Fuck, this thing is almost as big as my forearm," I said.

I moved my hand up and down his shaft, feeling the thick veins.

"What are you waiting for?" I heard Paul say from the couch. "Suck that cock!"

12