That's What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Andrew.

"You heard the man. Suck that cock, Carl," Andrew said with a grin.

I grinned back. "Gladly," I said. And I meant it.

I leaned forward and sucked the head into my mouth. His cock stretched my mouth wide as it made its way into my mouth, across my tongue and then hitting the back of my throat. I was only about halfway down and there was still room for my hand on what remained of his shaft. I pumped the base with my right hand while I started bobbing back and forth with my mouth.

He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed down whenever his cock was at my throat. I was making a wet "gawk gawk gawk" sound as his big cockhead battered my throat barrier. I was doing my best not to gag. Drool ran from my mouth and down his shaft in rivulets.

Finally he relented his steady pressure and let me take my mouth off of him. I gasped for air and my eyes were watering. His cock was covered in my saliva.

"Damn, your mouth feels good, Carl." Andrew said.

"Your dick feels good in my mouth," I said honestly.

"You are a little slut," he said with a grin.

I couldn't argue with that. I was on my knees, with Andrew's big dick in my hand, and I had loads from Paul and Mark inside me. And I was loving every second of it.

"Time to fuck," Andrew said. "I want to see how that ass feels."

I looked at the huge piece of meat in my hand. "You think this monster will fit in my tight ass?"

"Only one way to find out. Get down on all fours."

I got on my forearms and knees.

He got down behind me on his knees. He smacked my ass cheeks a few times with his cock, the thick head slapping against my soft flesh. Then he pushed the tip against my hole.

"You ready?" Andrew said.

"Yeah, give it to me," I said.

I thought it might be a struggle to get his big dick inside, but with the combination of the oil, Paul's cum, my saliva, and Paul opening up my hole a bit with his cock, it slid in easily.

I gasped loudly as he slid further into me. Slowly, inch by inch, his dick seemed to go on forever.

Finally, his cock was buried in me completely. His upper thighs were pushed up against my ass.

"Fuck, it feels like you are splitting me in half," I said. "But in a good way."

"I can't believe he took that whole thing so easily," Mark said.

"This ass was made to take cock," Andrew said.

He gave my right cheek a playful slap. Then he started thrusting slowly back and forth, fucking me gently, letting me get used to his size.

"Damn, I wish we figured this out years ago," Andrew said. "Carl, your ass feels amazing. I would have fucked you a million times by now."

He was thrusting a little faster now, fucking me with an even and steady pace.

"I know, right?" Paul said. "We could have been having so much fun with him as our slut."

Mark said, "Well, who's to say we can't still have a lot of fun? Do you want to be our slut, Carl? Suck us off whenever we want? And let us fuck you whenever we want?"

Andrew stopped his fucking to let me answer, half of his cock lodged in my ass.

I looked around at each of them. I looked at Paul, who was sitting on the couch and slowly stroking his cock which was now hard again. I looked up at Mark, who was standing next to Andrew and me, still filming. I looked back at Andrew, who was on his knees with his big dick inside me, and his hands on my ass. Then I looked down at the floor in front of me, thinking.

These were my friends, whom I had known for many years. Did I really want to change the whole dynamic of our friendship? Did I want to give them my mouth and ass whenever they wanted, and be the group's slut? I thought about how good it felt to fuck Paul and to suck Mark. And how good Andrew's cock felt inside me right now. I decided yes. Yes, I did want their cocks, as often as they would let me have them.

"Well, what are friends for?" I said. I looked back at Andrew. "If I'm going to be your slut, then you'd better fuck me like one."

He grabbed my upper thighs and shoved his big cock into me roughly. Then he fucked me hard, pulling me back onto him with each thrust.

As Andrew was pounding me with his massive man meat, Paul got up off the couch and sank down to his knees in front of me. He pushed my head down and forced my mouth over his penis.

Paul moved my head up and down on his stiff dick, forcing himself to the back of my throat on the way down. I was making "gawk gawk gawk" sounds again. Behind me there was the loud sound of flesh-on-flesh slapping as Andrew's huge cock continued its assault on my ass.

"Fuck yeah! Spitroast that bitch!" Mark yelled.

After a few minutes of relentless fucking, Andrew said, "Your ass is going to make me cum soon, Carl."

I couldn't answer because Paul was still stuffing my face.

Paul said, "Don't cum yet. Wait for me, we can cum in him at the same time, make him cream-filled like a Twinkie."

Andrew slowed his thrusting, and he was moving his big dick all the way in and out of me slowly and steadily, keeping himself on the verge.

"Okay," Andrew said. "Let me know when you are ready."

"It won't be long, this slut gives good head. I'm going use this mouth often."

He rose up a little higher on his knees, and put one hand on the top of my head and the other under my jaw. He held my head still as he fucked my mouth hard and fast.

After a couple of minutes, he said he was getting ready to cum.

"Fuuuuck, here it comes!" Paul said.

Andrew thrusted hard and fast in my ass.

They both groaned loudly and came at the same time. I felt so many sensations at once. Andrew's monster was flexing, filling me more than I thought was possible. Paul's cock was spasming in my mouth, causing the head to jerk up and hit the roof of my mouth. Warm salty liquid was rapidly filling my mouth. Hot cum was jetting from Andrew's tip and into my bowels.

I concentrated on swallowing Paul's load.

"Oh yeah, swallow my cum. Take it all down."

I sucked him dry and swallowed it all. He pulled his deflating dick out of my mouth.

Andrew eventually stopped cumming in my ass. He slowly pulled his cock out. When it was completely out of me, I could feel that my hole was still open wide. I looked back and saw Mark was standing behing me next to Andrew, pointing the camera directly at my asshole.

"Holy shit," Mark said. "Look at how gaped he is."

"I can feel that," I said. "Your big dick really opened me up."

"You took it like a champ. I can't wait to fuck you again."

By now it had gotten pretty late, and Paul announced he was going to bed. Mark had turned off the camera and Andrew went to the bathroom to clean up.

I had Mark get some paper towels while I was still on all fours. I put them against my hole as I sat up, stopping Andrew's jizz from pouring out of my ass and onto the carpet.

I went to the bathroom when Andrew was done, and I as I cleaned up I realized my cock was still hard and I hadn't cum yet. I hadn't even been thinking about my own dick during everything, only my friends' cocks had been on my mind. I jerked off and came in the toilet.

I went back out to the living room to get some sleep. There were now a mass of sheets, blankets, and pillows on the floor. The arrangements were that Paul was sleeping in his room, and the other 3 would sleep in the living room on the couch and floor. Like an old-fashioned sleepover like when we were younger.

Andrew had already taken the spot on the couch. Mark and I made our beds on the floor.

I feel asleep quickly, but before I did I wondered if the guys had been serious about using me as their slut going forward. I thought maybe they just said that stuff because they were drunk and horny, and tomorrow things would go on as if tonight never happened.

I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Early the next morning, I was awakened by something lightly tapping my cheek. My eyes eventually opened and I saw Mark's hard cock. He was on his knees next to me, and he was now rubbing the head of his dick on my lips.

He told me he needed some help with his morning wood, so I sucked him off and swallowed his cum, while Andrew was still asleep on the couch nearby.

Later, as we were changing into our wedding attire, I gave Paul a blowjob and swallowed his cum too. He said he wanted to make sure his pipes were clean so he could last longer consummating his marriage that evening.

That afternoon, a couple hours before the ceremony, Andrew and I were wandering around the church, and we found a storage room that had stacked tables and chairs. Andrew fucked my ass in that room and came inside me.

I was able to clean out most of his cum but some of it still dribbled down my leg as we stood next to Paul at the altar, while Lisa walked down the aisle.

I was the group's slut, then and for a long time after.

12