That's What Friends are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I'm a scotch man, sorry."

She grinned.

"I think you're a lot like my Joe. He always drank scotch, neat. It's not my favorite, but it'll do."

I got the jelly glass out of my desk drawer, wiped it out with a tissue, and then poured a little into it.

Barbara chuckled.

"I see you have a love of fine glassware."

"Yeah, well, it holds scotch just as well anything else and it didn't cost me anything. I draw the line at plastic though."

She grinned.

"So did Joe, but he was a lot more generous with his liquor. I need to be more relaxed than that."

When I had about two fingers in the jelly glass, she said, "that'll do for a start" so I walked over to the couch and handed it to her before I sat down on the other end.

Barbara took a healthy sip, but she didn't make a face or cough like I figured she would. She just closed her eyes for a few seconds and then swallowed.

"I don't drink much anymore unless I want to relax. I'm feeling more relaxed already. You look like you could use relaxing too and I don't like drinking alone. Go ahead and pour one for yourself."

Well, I was getting a little tense. Barbara was wearing a skirt that was fairly short, but about right for a woman her age. I mean, it wasn't really short, like ass cheek short, but it hit her well above the knee. When she sat down, the dress rode up far enough I was looking at some really nice legs and got a little peek at the lace tops on her stockings. I got my jelly jar from my desk and poured myself two fingers and then came back to the couch.

Barbara turned toward me and pulled one leg up on the couch. That made her dress ride up even higher, and now I was looking at black panties between her soft thighs too. She took another healthy sip from her jelly jar and then smiled.

"I want to thank you for finding Tiffany for me. She's a beautiful woman and her husband seems like a really nice guy. I guess it turned out as well as you'd expect. I can't imagine how it must feel to have a woman you've never met tell you she's your mother. I think Tiffany was a little confused because she was kind of cool about the whole thing. I didn't expect her to hug me to death because she couldn't possibly remember me, but I thought she might be a little more friendly.

"Maybe she'll change after she has a chance to think about it. I told her it's her choice because I'd found out what I wanted to know -- that she'd grown into a good woman and that she was happy. I told her I wasn't trying to replace the people she called mom and dad because I knew I couldn't ever do that.

Barbara drained her jelly jar in one gulp and then smiled and handed me her jelly jar.

"Could I trouble you for a refill?"

I filled her jelly jar up to the same place and handed it back to her.

"Well, at least she did want to see you. She could have just said she was happy like she was and dropped the whole thing."

Barbara's little sips were getting bigger and that worried me a little. I figured she was feeling down about the way her daughter had acted and was trying to feel better by getting buzzed. She wasn't acting like she was getting buzzed, but scotch can sneak up on you when you're not looking and put your ass on the floor. It looked like I was going to have to give up my bed so she could sleep it off.

Barbara looked at her jelly jar and then ran her finger around the rim.

"She said you didn't tell her why I did it, and I suppose it was better that she heard it from me than from somebody else. It was hard to tell her it broke my heart to give her up, but I did it for her so she'd have a better life than I could have given her then. I think she understood a little, because she nodded and said it would be hard for her to do that too.

"Oh, I found out I'm a grandma too, twice - one girl and one boy. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Joe and I never had any kids, so I didn't think that would ever happen to me. Makes me feel old. I guess I need to get my hair cut short and start wearing long dresses now."

I smiled in an attempt to make her feel better, but I really did think what I was saying.

"You don't look old to me, and I don't think just because you're a grandma you need to dress like that. I know a couple of really sexy grandmas."

Barbara rolled her head around and winced.

"Yeah, I'll bet you do. This grandma does feel old though. Since I turned fifty, my shoulders keep cramping up. Joe used to give me a massage and that helped. I wish he was here now because it's starting to hurt. I don't suppose you'd want to help me out, would you?"

I said I didn't know the first thing about giving a massage.

Barbara smiled.

"You don't have to. All you have to do is squeeze my shoulders a little. That and a little more scotch and I'll be able to sleep tonight. Here, I'll turn around so you can reach me better."

Barbara turned her back to me and then slid down my couch so she was closer. I had no fucking idea what I was doing, but put both hands on her shoulders and squeezed gently. Barbara chuckled.

"You can do it harder than that. You won't break me. Squeeze a little harder and sort of work the muscles."

I tried doing that and after a few times, Barbara sighed.

"That's it, that's what does it. I feel better already. Now move your hands a little closer to my neck."

Well, I was feeling pretty fucking good too, or at least my cock was. Every time I squeezed Barbara's shoulders, I felt her bra straps and how tight her tits had made them. My cock was pushing out the front of my jeans enough it was starting to get uncomfortable.

It got more uncomfortable when Barbara gently pulled my hands down over her shoulders until I felt the soft rise above her bra and murmured, "it feels tight here too".

Now, I'm no doctor, but no tits I ever felt ever got tight. Tits are kind of like Jello. You squeeze them and they sort of flow out of your hand. To get stiff, they'd have to have muscles, and I've never felt a tit that did. Well, there was this one gal who had really firm tits, but they were mostly silicone, so they weren't really tits.

I said I didn't think anything there could be stiff. Barbara held my hands in place, laid back and put her head on my lap, and then batted her eyes at me.

"A man your age should know what I'm really saying. You do, don't you?"

"Oh, I do. I think it's the scotch talking though."

"It's not the scotch. I told you I feel old. All I want is to not feel that way, and I don't know of any other way to make that happen. I don't know any other men I'd trust not to tell everybody they knew either."

Well, I'd like to say I asked her to get up and when she did, I called her a cab to take her home. I did think about doing that... for about three seconds. That thought sort of went away when she pulled my hands down on top of her tits.

Barbara looked up at me then.

"If I feel what I think I'm feeling, I think you wouldn't mind all that much."

Well, she had me there. As soon as she pulled my hands down to her tits, my cock stood up and started nosing around for any pussy that might be in the area. Since Barbara was laying on my cock at the time, she had to feel it.

"Barbara, it's not that I'd mind. It's just that I don't take advantage of women when they've been drinking."

She pushed my hands down until her tit's flattened out a little and used that voice women use when they want you to know they want to be fucked. Well, it was the same voice the actresses in the movies use for that anyway.

"It isn't taking advantage of me if I want you to do it, now is it?"

"Well, no, I suppose not, but --"

I couldn't finish saying I'd feel like I would still be taking advantage of her because Barbara turned loose of my hands and started unbuttoning her blouse. When the first button came loose, I saw some really nice cleavage. When the second came loose, I saw mesh bra cups. When the third came loose, her tits pushed her blouse open and I saw really big, dark nipples staring at me through the mesh.

I know I'm weak when it comes to big tits and big nipples. As long as they stay covered up, they only make me start imagining how they'd look if they weren't. Barbara might as well have been naked because the mesh wasn't doing anything to hide those big nipples and that was cranking my crank.

She undid the last couple buttons and then pulled my hands back onto her tits and sighed.

"Mmm...Just squeeze a little at first. I like that."

Well, I'm just a guy. Granted, I hadn't gotten myself fucked in quite a while, but even if I had, Barbara was way too much woman to just ignore so I didn't try. It was pretty neat how her nipples got stiff and poked my palms through her bra cups. After that, well, I knew a couple guys who would have still said no, but they're into each other instead of women.

"You're gonna make me do this, aren't you?"

Barbara grinned up at me.

"I was sorta hoping you'd want to. Maybe this will help."

I hadn't seen that her bra hooked in the front, but it did. Barbara unhooked that one hook and then pulled her bra cups out from under my hands and her nipples poked into my palms again. I didn't think I was moving them around, but Barbara moaned then.

"Mmm...do that some more."

No, I didn't fuck Barbara on my couch, though I don't think she'd have cared at that point. I did though.

"I will if you come back to my bedroom."

Barbara grinned.

"Lead the way."

Once I got her out of her blouse, bra, and skirt, Barbara was even more seductive. I left her stockings on because she said they made her feel sexy. She was right about that. She got sexier yet when I rolled the little black panties down over her round, soft ass. I like a woman with a bush, and Barbara's was pretty damned nice. She'd trimmed it some, I think, because the hair on her pussy lips wasn't as long at the hair on her mound, but that just let me see her long, slender lips better.

I stripped while she watched and licked her bottom lip, and then put us both on the bed. Barbara hooked her leg over me and wiggled her big tits into my chest, then planted her mouth on mine.

Barbara was a great kisser and she didn't waste any time showing me that. She just opened her mouth, pressed it to mine, and started working her tongue between my teeth. She moaned when our tongues touched, and then raked her nails down over my chest until she found my cock.

When Barbara raised up, she looked at me with a grin, and then poked her left tit in my face. She didn't have to tell me what that meant. I sucked her big, stiff nipple into my mouth, sucked a little harder, and then licked the tip. Barbara shuddered and pulled back a little. I was still sucking her nipple, so her tit got stretched out a little before the nipple popped out of my mouth.

"Oh, wow", she giggled. "I'd forgotten how that feels."

She poked her right nipple at me then. It felt a little bigger when I sucked it, I think. I know it felt like it got bigger after I did. I know Barbara started jacking my cock a little faster then too. I wasn't about to let her get me ahead of her, so I rolled her on her back and then nibbled my way down to her thighs.

Barbara caught her breath when I stroked up her inner thighs between her stocking tops and her pussy, and then she opened her legs. Her pussy opened a little too then, and it looked too good to resist. I stuck my tongue on top of her clit hood and licked. Barbara gasped and rocked her hips up. When she eased them back down on the mattress, her clit hood got pushed back and the smooth, little round tip brushed against my tongue.

It was hard to get between her upraised thighs then, because Barbara had pushed my face down into her hairy mound, but she let me go when I slipped a finger between her lips and stroked a little. Once I got stretched out, I slipped that finger in a little more and licked her rippled inner lips. Barbara moaned and pushed my face down on her pussy again.

I like the taste of a woman. I wasn't sure the first time, but after that I was hooked. Barbara liked what I was doing too. For a while, she just lay there and purred out little mewing sounds, but then she started rocking her pussy up into my face. When I slipped a second finger in beside the first, that rocking got a lot stronger and my fingers got a lot wetter. Her little purrs started to get louder too, and it wasn't all that long until she reached down and pulled on my shoulders.

That's usually a woman's way of saying "fuck me now" without saying anything, so I figured Barbara was ready. I got up on my knees and started guiding my cock toward her pussy when she breathed, "Uh-uh, not this time". She pushed me onto my back, rolled on top of me, and then pulled her knees up to my chest.

"This time I get to do it."

Well, Barbara did do it. She reached down, grabbed my cock, and then rubbed it around between her pussy lips and over her clit. I could feel her clit on my cock head when she did that, and I know she felt it too because she'd shudder and her mouth would open in a little moan. When she had my cock head all shiny and slick, Barbara pushed it back a little, wiggled her ass until she found the right place, and then started sinking down over my cock head.

I felt her pussy lips first, and then the snug fit when my cock started going inside her. She didn't just drop down once that happened. She sort of bobbed up and down right there for a while. Well, if I'd been eighteen again, I'd probably have cum right then and there. Age takes away the ability to reload really fast, but it also gives a guy the ability to hold back, and I was holding back for all I was worth. I'd challenge any guy to look down his belly and watch his cock moving in and out of wet pussy lips without having to hold back some.

Barbara did let her pussy swallow all of my cock a little later, and when she did, she purred out a few moans, and then started raising up again. That was even more fun to watch than my cock going inside her. Her pussy lips stuck to my shaft and dragged it until my cock head stopped at that tight spot again.

I didn't watch my cock after that because I couldn't see it. Barbara leaned down and stuck her tits in my face, so the tit with the nipple I was sucking pretty much blocked my view of anything else. I didn't have to see her pussy lips to feel what they were doing anyway. I could feel them stick to my cock and then roll up inside her when she stroked down, and then stretch out again when she raised up.

I kept feeling this wet warmth on my cock too, and then I felt my balls getting wet. Evidently Barbara was one of those squirters you see on the porn sites. Well, she didn't actually squirt, but she sure was leaking a lot. That helped me keep from ramming my cock up and cumming too fast. Barbara was taking me there, but not as fast as if she hadn't been so slippery inside.

She changed that when I closed my teeth on her right nipple and bit just a little. Barbara gasped and slammed down over my cock hard. When she raised back up, I was still holding that nipple between my teeth so her tit got stretched out. She got my cock most of the way out before she shrieked and slammed back down over my cock again. She did the same thing when I changed nipples, only by then she was starting to shake a little.

Those little shakes started becoming the rocking of her hips to push my cock deeper with each stroke. I was getting there fast now and tried to slow Barbara down. She looked down at me with half-closed eyes, grinned, and started pumping my cock for all she was worth. I was having trouble holding back what with her stretching out her tits with every up-stroke and then grinding her pussy into me when she pushed back down.

A second later, Barbara pulled her nipple out of my mouth, threw her head back, and started to pant. She wasn't stroking my cock then so much as she was just rocking her pussy back and forth. She gasped, then cried out, and then her legs shook until I thought she was going to fall over. I held her up by her armpits as I started to cum. After three spurts, I couldn't hold her up anymore. She fell down on my chest and kept rocking her hips over my cock for a while, then sighed and stuck her face between my neck and my shoulder.

When she stopped panting, I asked if she felt better now. Barbara raised her head, nibbled my earlobe, and then whispered, "I think so, but I'm gonna to need a lot more therapy before I'm cured."

Well, I therapied her again that night, and this time she let me drive, well, sort of. I was doing great, just slowly humping away and enjoying all her little moans until she grabbed my ass and ran her finger down my crack. I pretty much lost it then, but Barbara wasn't far behind me. I'd shot my last when she gasped and started lifting her pussy up over my cock. She raised up off the bed, hung there and held her breath, then cried, "Oh, my God", and started that shaking again. If I hadn't already cum, I would have then. As it was, it just felt really great. It felt really great when she snuggled up beside me, pushed her big tits into my chest, and went to sleep.

She was all smiles and sultry eyes the next morning. She managed to shake my cock back to life long enough to get it inside her while we lay on our sides. I came that time too, right after Barbara did. It felt as great as the other two times. When she rolled back on her back, she giggled.

"I don't feel old any more. You must have cured me."

I chuckled.

"I'm glad I could. Just don't expect any more curing today. It's gonna take me a week before I can play doctor again."

Barbara raised up on one elbow, shook my limp cock a little, and then mused, "He does seem to be tired, but that's OK. I need to get home anyway."

She used my shower, then dressed while I made coffee. After a cup, she grinned at me.

"I might start to feel old again. If I do, can I come back for another treatment?"

Well, I couldn't very well tell her no, now could I? I mean that would be like saying I hadn't liked fucking her and that would have made her feel bad. I just said I needed some time to recover.

Barbara was still trying when she kissed me good-bye but she was beating a dead horse...er...cock. I was down for the count. She was humming to herself when she walked out the door. I went back to bed and slept until about four in the afternoon.

Two days later I was back to my old self and starting to work on a couple subpoenas I had to serve. One was for an older woman who was being sued by her neighbor. Apparently she didn't like it that his rambling rose bushes had covered her side of the fence as well as his side, so she cut them off on her side. A bunch of them died so he was suing her in small claims court to get the money to replace them. I didn't figure she could run very fast and probably wasn't strong enough to hit me very hard, so that one would be easy.

The other was for the owner of a nightclub. He was being sued by one Marsha Biddlesworth for injuries and mental stress she'd suffered while dancing at his club. Normally, something like is handled during negotiations with the club owner's insurance carrier and never goes to trial, but I guess they thought it was Marsha's fault instead of the club's.

She'd been wearing one of those stretchy tops that stay up only because the woman's tits keep them in place. Apparently, Marsha's top wasn't quite the right size, because right in the middle of her big tits flopping up and down while she danced, it came down. When she tried to pull it back up, she got off balance on her spike heels and fell flat on her face. She claimed the floor was too slick and that's why she fell down.

Marsha would probably be harder, but it would be fun seeing tits that big. I tossed both in my in box and poured myself another cup of coffee. There was no rush, and since I was feeling a lot better, I decided to treat myself to a one-day vacation.