That's What Friends are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking about lunch when my office door opened and Marjorie walked in. She was grinning when she walked up to my desk. I asked what she wanted.

"I just thought I'd drop by and thank you again. Belinda and I aren't seeing each other anymore. I sat her down and told her what you'd found, and said I couldn't keep seeing her if she was going out with a guy.

"Well, she looked as relieved as I was. She told me she wasn't really a lesbian either. Her boyfriend had broken up with her and when he did, he said she wasn't much of a woman. That made her feel pretty low, so she went to The Lipstick Lounge to see if women liked her better. We didn't know it, but it was the first time for both of us.

"She met her new guy a couple months after we started seeing each other, but she didn't now how to tell me. She thought she'd break my heart.

"We had a long talk after that, and she said she'd talked to her boyfriend and he didn't care if we still got together once in a while. We did, all three of us. It was pretty good with Belinda, but after that, her boyfriend fucked her and all I got to do was watch. That really sucked. I mean, there I was, horny as hell, and all I got to do was watch while he fucked her. I have got to find me another guy, I guess, but it's great knowing I can now."

I said I was happy things worked out for her, and I was sure she could find another guy because she was pretty foxy.

Marjorie grinned.

"I was hoping you'd say something like that. My rabbit just isn't doing it for me. Do you think you could...you know, even if it's just once. I'm so horny I can't do anything right and you're the only guy I can really call a friend right now."

I figured Marjorie for about thirty and that made me a little over twenty years older than her. That bothered me a little. I mean, it probably wouldn't feel right, you know, so it did bother me. Well, I figured it would feel great, but you know what I mean. It bothered me all the way up until she pulled off her T-shirt and then grinned.

"I know you like my boobs because you've been staring at them since I got here. Wanna see how they feel?"

Well, far be it from me to turn down a woman who just wants to feel good about herself. It was three days until Saturday and I didn't think Barbara would be back before then if she came back at all. I'd have some time to recover and probably get my subpoenas served too.

Marjorie had taken off her bra by then, and her tits pretty much convinced me I should help her out. That's what friends are for, isn't it? That's what the song says anyway.