That's What I Fucking Want!

Story Info
Vega fucks Ashley doggy style.
4.3k words
4.64
4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, this is good." James was the first to break the silence. "Your place or mine?"

Ashley was shocked. What the fuck had she just said?!

Prove it! Prove it and fuck me! That's what I've said. Those and more thoughts ran through her head. She could deny them, revoke them, or something, but she couldn't. She was a woman of her word, and she was quite proud of it. If she would back down now, she would look like a liar, or worse - like a coward!

There was also this quiet, little voice deep down in her mind. This voice saying that he was so handsome, so attractive, so confident. That Miranda wasn't faking it and he was really that big and that good. It was there since Ashley heard the two of them fucking last night, she just choose not to listen to it.

After a long pause, she answered. "Mine. We're doing it here. I want to get over it as quickly as possible."

"Here in the dining room?" James was smooth as ever, as this was the most natural outcome of their feud. "Kinky, but I'm in."

"Don't be stupid." Ashley scolded him. "We're going to my cabin. There's a bed and a lock, and the walls are soundproof. No one would know what we're doing, and it has to stay that way, you understand?" If she were to cross that line, at least the shame would be known only to her.

"Whatever." James shrugged his shoulders. "Shall we?", he asked, making an inviting motion toward her own room.

Ashley rolled her eyes and moved forward, with Vega following her. She felt his eyes laser-locked on her butt - tightly hugged by the short, blue dress - and legs, and partly regretted that she was wearing something like that. But at the same time, she enjoyed his undivided attention - the attention of someone who managed to bed Miranda Lawson and could see her perfect body up front. To her own surprise, she found herself swaying her hips seductively.

The walk was short and soon Ashley found herself alone with James in the confinement of her own cabin - locked, for no one to catch them in the act. The last night was also evidence that the room was completely sound-proof; besides, she wasn't planning on indulging Vega the same as Miranda did.

"Are you ready for your world to be shaken?", James asked smoothly. He stood by the door, with Ashley positioned between him and her bed.

"You wish." Her answer was short. "Come on, let's get it over with."

In response, James smirked and in one swift motion took his white t-shirt off. Once again, Ashley was completely captivated by his athletic build: from toned arms to chiseled pecs to rock-hard abs. Hours spent by him on training certainly didn't go to waste and she was tempted to get to him and feel all those muscles under her fingers.

She resisted though and instead just took her own dress off. Once again, her unconsciousness took over and instead of doing it with one smooth motion, she did it much slower than she wanted. Thus, James could observe how details of her hot body were revealed. First, her creamy tights, followed by her wide hips and toned belly. Finally, her big breasts, still hidden in a lacy black bra squeezing them together. For a moment both Ash and James stood motionless, looking at each other and bathing in the view of the other's gorgeous, gym-toned body.

Vega was the first to regain composure. Hooking his fingers in the hem of his pants and boxers, he pulled them down and kicked away, for the first time presenting himself fully to the woman he was supposed to - on her own request of course! - fuck.

Ashley was ready to laugh at his small penis, but when he took off his pants and undies, she literally gasped. This morning she asked Cortez if Vega's cock is 6, 7, or - what she deemed impossible for sure - 8 inches, and Steve only smiled. Now she knew why. It wasn't 6, or 7, or even 8 inches. It was a whole inch longer!

But it wasn't just the length that prompted her reaction. From the bottom to the tip it was incredibly thick, with every vine prominently visible. It seemed so meaty, juicy, and hard, pointing almost straight to the ceiling. And under it rested the pair of big, heavy balls, suitable for such a huge dick.

9 inches long, thick, and meaty, it looked like a perfect cock. An orgasm-making machine that Ashley wanted to take on the test run. She felt juices leaking from her pussy from the mere sight of what Vega had been keeping in his pants.

"See anything you like?", James asked the same way he did the past morning. But this time she wasn't only showing off his muscles, but his cock as well, and Williams' eyes darted up and down.

"Seen bigger", she answered, completely untrue. "Besides, technique matters, not size."

"It's good I have both then!" James exclaimed. "Anyway, I showed you mine, now show me yours." His eyes darted to Ash's panty-clad pussy.

Ashley had no choice but to comply - after all, they couldn't have sex with her panties on (although his cock looked like it could pierce a stone wall, so a layer of fabric wouldn't be any problem). Hooking her fingers under the straps of her thong, she pulled it down, and next let it fall to the floor. Her slightly parted legs allowed James to see her wetness but without a clear view of her folds.

"The top too." He encouraged, looking at her boobs, pushed together by the skimpy lacy bra.

"No way!" Ashley opposed, crossing her arm on her chest. She snapped out on Vega, yelling at him to fuck her, and he seized the opportunity. She couldn't back up, but she could at least preserve a little dignity!

James only shrugged hearing it. After all, he was sure it was just a matter of time before he could not only see but also touch them.

"Where exactly do you want me to fuck you?" He asked smoothly. "All places work for me. Desk, chair, floor, walls, doors... Or I can lift you in the middle of the room, no problem."

Would it really be no problem for him? Fuck me while standing, lifting me without any support? Ashley wondered. Yep, he was strong as an ox, but she wasn't some short skinny girl, but a tall, muscular soldier woman!

"Bed", she finally decided, opting for the most comfortable option. The most comfortable, because seeing James' gargantuan dick not only made her horny but also a little scared as well. Will she even be able to fit this monstrous cock into her pussy?

Tingling from all the conflicted emotions - anger, lust, doubt - she approached her bed and climbed on. She got on her fours and crawled to the center, finally assuming doggy position - that way, she concluded, she would be able to not look at him during the act. Maybe she could imagine being with Pablo instead? Or Shepard?

"What's the matter, big boy?" She teased, looking back at him, for the last time she hoped. "Come here and fuck me. Or did you get scared?"

"Just admire the goods", James answered, telling the complete truth. Seeing Ash on the bed on her fours, sticking her round ass up, with her moist lips visible from between her widely open legs was indeed a dick-hardening experience. If his dick wouldn't be already hard as a diamond.

Finally he joined her on the bed and Ashley felt the mattress bending to accommodate his weight. She just now realized that he didn't even touch his cock and it didn't lose any of its hardness. Was it her who made him so hard? Or maybe his cock was always like that, always ready to fuck...

Turning her head to look forward and not at him, soon Ashley felt James' unprotected (good she took that pill!) cockhead touching her folds as if he wanted to check how wet she was. And, goddess, she was very wet, her pussy was leaking juices by now. She felt his dick sliding along her nether lips, covering itself with her wetness. A small eternity passed in silence until James concluded his dick is wet enough for a smooth entrance - an eternity in Ash's perspective, but it wasn't even a minute. Angling his hips a little back, he took his cock and aligned it with her opening.

"The last chance to back down, Major", he said unexpectedly softly.

"Oh, you want an easy exit, N7?" Ashley wasn't so considerate. "I knew you'll chicken before taking a chance at failure, you OOOH!"

James didn't let her finish. Seeing how Ashley didn't want to withdraw at the last moment and also spurred by her teasing demeanor he pushed his cockhead in.

Williams had a clear plan for their intercourse. No matter what was gonna happen and how good Vega (surprisingly!) was, she would stay quiet. But when his cockhead slipped in, she couldn't stop a moan. That thing was huge! It parted her nether lips like no cock before, pushing them open, making them accommodate its gargantuan size. It was an odd, almost alien sensation, but it was so good!

And that was just the beginning. He pushed further into her, and she felt how her walls hugged his invading member. She was tight, not at all used to such a size, but he didn't stop, sliding his gargantuan dick deeper into her. One, two, three... three inches were now sunk into Ashley's sweet pussy! Only three, and she already felt so full! Her face contorted into a mask of pleasure, and her hands grabbed the sheets - all hidden from Vega's view by their doggy position.

But James didn't need to see. He knew. He knew he was bigger than anything she'd ever experienced. He knew he was better than anyone she'd ever been with. So he knew she was going to enjoy every minute of their sex. Even if she was honest in her reluctance toward him, it was inevitable. She already found out that everything she said about his size was false. Now she was about to learn that the same applied to his skills.

And he knew he would need his size and his skills now more than ever. He already fucked countless women, but Ashley Williams wasn't just a mere conquest - he really wanted to impress her. She wasn't only a beautiful and sexy woman (seeing her in nothing but a skimpy lacy bra almost made him jump at her!) - she was foremost a dedicated soldier and a person whose strength and combat expertise rivaled or even exceeded his own. He never felt such a great attraction.

So in no time he pushed more of his dick into her moist cunt, fighting her muscles to accept his gargantuan size. Millimeter after millimeter, his cock sank deeper and deeper, hugged tightly by her walls, sliding against them in constant delight. Four inches... five... six... He felt like his cock was on fire, physical pleasure and mental attraction combined together into pure bliss.

Then, having two-thirds of his length in, James stopped for a mere second before moving his hips backward, taking his cock with them. Once again, his girth slid along her pussywalls, stimulating those same nerves in a new, exciting way. He kept his pace slow, letting Ashley experience a whole width of his cock in all its glory, from the bulbous, mushroomy head to the rock-hard shaft.

After retracting around three inches, he once again moved forward to roughly the same length, and then he began his dance. Three inches in, three inches out, Vega began really getting into it, even if his pace was still generally slow, allowing for accommodation on Williams' part. He angled himself backward, using one arm to support himself and the other to pull on Ashley's shapely buttcheek, revealing her pussy to him. Oh, how he loved the view! The view of female nether lips parted wide to allow his huge cock in and said cock sliding in and out between them.

Ashley found it harder and harder to not moan. She closed her eyes and bit her lips, and clenched the sheets hard, but barely held her voice in. James was so big! She had no idea how much of his dick was going into her (she only knew it wasn't all, as his pelvis hadn't touched her ass), but she felt so much fuller than at any time in her life! Neither her toys nor any of her boyfriends filled her that much! Shepard was six inches, the same length as Vega used, but there was no competition between them - and if they were, James would come on top without any problem. And that wasn't even his whole dick yet!

But it wasn't only the size - but his skills too. He was relentlessly sliding his dick in and out of her pussy, never stopping his movement, fucking her like it was his very nature. Every time he pushed it, he aimed a little differently, spearing into her with an ever-changing angle, never ever letting her get used to the sensation. Her cunt was doing everything it could to get used to his gargantuan member, but his every approach was at least a bit different, and every thrust was igniting new nerves, not allowing for any rest.

This was the best sex Ashley had ever had. And it just merely even started!

Fuck, oh fuck, fuck me! What wasn't on her mouth was on her mind. How can you be so big? And so good? She still couldn't comprehend it. She would always say that only small-dicked men could behave the way James behaves. That the level of sound Miranda produced had to be fake. But Vega really had a huge cock, and after adding his great skills, Ashley could now understand agent Lawson perfectly.

What didn't mean that she'd give him the satisfaction. She wasn't Miranda Lawson, she wasn't so easy to break. She was Ashley Williams: a soldier, a survivor, a Spectre. A self-made woman, not artificially created perfection. She didn't need a man. Although the last part wasn't easy to remember now, when there was a hard, large shaft in her pussy, going in and out of her, bringing her a pleasure she couldn't imagine before. The level of pleasure her past boyfriends couldn't hope to give her.

Suddenly one more thought appeared in her mind. Why isn't he fucking me with his whole dick? Does he think I can't take it? But that was untrue! She was already warmed by him enough, she could take it! She wanted to take it! All glorious nine thick inches of diamond-hard cock should be buried in her red-hot pussy now, not only (although she didn't know that precisely) six of them. Sometimes she could swear she felt his swinging ball touching her body, but she wanted this feeling to be strong and constant, not just the flicker from time to time!

What is happening to me? She pondered. She wasn't some sex-crazed slut, greedy for a big cock. She was always in control of her urges, not the other way around. Yet here she was, with six inches of his dick inside her, already having the best sex of her life... and she wanted more! She wanted it harder, she wanted it faster. And foremost, she wanted this... big... fucking... cock... whole... inside... her!

"Deeper..." Finally, after about ten minutes of amazing sexplay, Ashley broke the silence with a soft whisper.

"What now?" James asked, pretending he didn't hear her properly. But he increased his tempo and grabbed her waist.

"Deeper." Ashley repeated, louder. Her voice, despite her brain bathing in pleasure, was strong and confident.

"What's the matter, Williams?" Vega chose to tease. "You want more of my cock? You like it, because it was supposed to be small and soft, but turned out to be big and hard? Are you ready to beg for it?"

"Deeper!" Ashley repeated again... and it wasn't begging. It was an order, not from a girl drunk with pleasure, but from a woman who knew what she wanted.

Vega expected Ashley to be in his hold already, to be turned from the latter to the former, from a confident woman to a needy girl. He was quite shocked that she resisted the charm of his dick and skills for so long... but it wasn't the last trick in his sleeve. Because for this whole time, James was following his favorite tactics: to use part of his dick to warm his partner up, and afterward thrust it all in, giving her the instant orgasm. And not just any orgasm, but the biggest, strongest orgasm of her entire life. No one ever resisted that, and Ashley won't be any different.

So smiling mischievously, Vega strengthened his hold on Williams' waist, angled his hips backward, and in one strong, swift motion pushed forward, thrusting his whole 9 inches long cock deeply into Ashley's pussy. Despite its gargantuan size and Ash's tightness, the organ smugly slid into her depths, helped by her juices and his precum, generously leaking from his cock during their ongoing intercourse. His rock-hard, thick cockhead speared in, pushing her tight, moist walls apart, finally hitting her cervix with the full force of his toned muscles, reaching places no other thing - alive or artificial - reached before.

"AAAAARGH!"

Ashley's reaction was strong. Her spine angled backward so much that he could look at her face, and she howled in pleasure, finally letting herself go. Her walls clapped against his cock, not letting him retreat, and he smiled triumphantly... until he looked into her wide-open eyes. Her features were twisted in pleasure, but her sight was clear, and she was fully aware and fully awake. That wasn't a visage of someone being just after the orgasm, and there was no way she could recover so quickly.

"What's the matter, big boy?" Ash teased, her voice hoarse, but strong. "Did you really think I'm so hair-triggered down there? That one push of your big cock would be enough to make me cum?"

In truth, it almost was enough, and she had to summon all her stamina to not cum on the spot. But she endured and now she collected her profit. She laughed internally, seeing how triumph on his face turned into disbelief. Feeling empowered, she started moving forward and backward, making James's cock slide inside her.

"What are you gonna do now?" She continued, feeling the pleasure returning. "I thought you were supposed to fuck me. Did this single thrust deplete all your strength? Do I have to fuck myself on your big cock, or will you finally get to it properly?"

"Oh, don't worry about me, Ash." James answered, both with words and with movement of his own hips, impaling Williams further on his dick. "There's plenty more where it came from. I can fuck you all night long and still be ready for more."

"Then prove it, asshole! Prove it and fuck me!" Ashley repeated her words from before, this time fully consciously.

James didn't need any further encouragement. Strengthening his hold on Williams' waist, he retreated almost his whole dick from her pussy - so only his cockhead stayed in - and next slammed it back. And then he did it again... And again. And again, every time with more speed and force.

Ashley once again found herself under constant assault from Vega, yet it was completely different from before. Back then, he went slow and used only part of his dick, but right now his movement hastened, and all 9 fat inches of his pole penetrated the tight, moist depths of her cunt. Every thrust kicked the air from her lungs, making her involuntarily pant, and every thrust slammed against her cervix, giving her a whole new level of pleasure. With her past boyfriends - Shepard included - she sometimes thought it was happening, but tonight she discovered that it was only a mistake born from the lack of experience, as nothing could compare to the real thing.

Suddenly Ash moved from all fours to a kneeling position, pushed her back against James' chiseled chest, and laid her head on his shoulder. A new composition didn't slow him at all and he kept dicking her hard from the new, exciting angle.

"Goddamit, Vega, fuck me!" She whispered into his ear, her eyes closed. "Give me your huge dick, James, fuck me! Oh, your cock is so deep in me, keep going, keep the fucking going!"

"Look at me, Ash." He panted, relentlessly moving his hips, passing all his strength into his large shaft, buried deep into her needy cunt. "Look at me when I fuck you."

"No!" Her response was adamant. "I hate you, Vega. You're an asshole and a jerk, and you embody everything that's wrong with men. Your cock won't change that."

"Then I'll have to fuck you hard until you'll change your mind", he promised and doubled his effort. He relished in the new position for several minutes, but soon Ashley fell back on all fours when another moan escaped her lips. He then slid his hands from her hips to her shoulders and used this new hold to fuck her even harder and faster, completely drowning the room in the sound of two colliding bodies. His pelvis repeatedly smacked against her shapely butt, and his swinging balls hit her body, but she didn't register that, completely bathed in the sensation of his meaty pole sliding against her tight insides.

12