That's What I Fucking Want!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt something deep inside her, in her lower belly. The knot, tightly tied. Composed of many ropes, but every thrust of James' invading cock was untangling one of them. And inside it laid the promise of ultimate pleasure, the pleasure she never experienced before. The impending, imminent, inevitable orgasm. Instantly she decided to fight back. Vega could make her orgasm, but she didn't intend to make it easy for him.

James suddenly felt Ashley's pussywalls clamping against his cock, just when he was the deepest he could. His movement - previously easy thanks to their shared wetness - slowed down considerably, when his dick got trapped by William's powerful kegel muscles. Kind of surprised by her ferocity, he mustered all his strength to regain his previous speed, but it took its hold on him. His body became sweaty, and he felt his dick twitching, threatening him with premature - for him, as others would already peak a long time ago - burst.

Right then, he silently thanked Ashley for her choice of doggy position, as thanks to it she couldn't see his strained face and tensed body. Looking at her sexy form - shiny black hair, toned back, plump ass ripping under the force of his thrusts - he changed his composition. Supporting himself on one knee, he put the other foot on the mattress, while one of his hands kept holding Williams' shoulder while the other shifted back onto her waist. In that position, he fucked her the way he loved the most: going balls-deep hard and fast with almost brutal fierceness. And she loved that too!

Their fucking now turned into yet another battle. The battle of lust, the battle of resolve, the battle of will. They could be even when it comes to that, but their experience was different. Ashley had a long break since the last time she had sex, and even if it was yesterday, no one ever fucked her the way Vega was doing it now. On the other hand, since his N7 training James had been having sex on almost a daily basis (including the training itself - but when you put dozens of men and women together, all of them in a peak condition and full of adrenaline, you get more sex than on any campus), and all of that honed his skills and control to near impossible levels.

Thus finally, the inevitable happened: Ashley felt the last string of her knot snapping, and what was inside was finally free to roam her body.

"OOOOOH YES! OH MY GOD YES! SO FUCKING GOOD!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "THAT'S WHAT I WANT! THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING WANT!"

She felt like never before, all of her previous orgasms just couldn't compete with that. It was better than good, better than great, better than amazing. Her body and mind were on fire, completely consumed by a white-hot pleasure, exploding from her cunt and then washing all her nerves and muscles - including those she was never aware of.

"FUCK! FUUUCK! FUUUUUCK!" She just wasn't able to come up with any coherent words anymore, except for this purely ecstatic, primal swear word.

Soon her muscles lost strength and she fell onto her belly, when her pussy twitched madly, pumping the pleasure onto her entire body. Unbeknown to her, those twitches were nothing other than more of James' powerful thrusts, who didn't let his cock slip from her cunt; he kept fucking her in a prone bone position, relentlessly prolonging her orgasm and sending it to new heights, while simultaneously conjuring his whole iron will to not cum with her when his cock were assaulted by her contracting muscles. He was sure that the time for his own peak would come later that night... but he didn't suspect the circumstances of that.

12