All Comments on 'That's Why I'm Your Assistant'

by Strawberrynibble

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
VikingboyVikingboyover 1 year ago

Very hot, especially the begging, if only in fun, cuz you KNOW he'll give it all to you. I know I would! Give us more, please.

Mr_MarjereMr_Marjereover 1 year ago

Another amazing sensual journey with you. You are so authentic and seem to enjoy the hell out of making audios. Thanks for sharing!

st_john_greenst_john_greenover 1 year ago

The nipple play and everything is so sensual you definitely turn the intensity up and have my imagination peaked. So may different thoughts running through my mind. Questions like what color are your beautiful eyes, your soft hair, and I have to say these audios of yours are out of sight. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful audio. Amazing sexy voice. Such an erotic lady.

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

This is a great audio, very sensual to start, then very sexual which leads to a fantastic fucking. You do a superb job. Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrawberrynibble@Strawberrynibble
I love voices… the sounds we make when we’re feeling the most intense feelings. I am a deep thinker, a lover of words, a maker of things. I love music and singing and making things with my hands. ** update May 3/24 Life has been a little haywire recently, but I’m shocked at...