The 10 Gauge Adventure

Story Info
A guy fulfilling his desires in a not so common way.
1.5k words
3.38
5.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This isn't fiction. The main contents of the story were actually done by me last year. Hope you enjoy.

***

Oh hello there, allow me to describe myself. I'm a typical Indian guy, 23 years old. I'm rather average in all aspects. Standing 5'6" tall, weighing around 150 pounds, dark brown coloured. Add to all this, working a nine to five Engineering job, one might even say I'm boring.

Well, the boring part is outside with people. Alone, I make art from waste as a hobby, I sing, I masturbate, I write articles, I masturbate, I play musical instruments and I masturbate. Oh wait, did I just say I masturbate more than once? Oh yeah, I tend to get very, I repeat, very horny often. Now I'm not the insane type to ditch other important work and touch myself but if I don't have important stuff to do when I'm at home, then oh boy, my penis is where my hands latch on to.

If you haven't guessed until now, I totally love my cock. Sure, no one else has seen to comment on it yet, but I like to think that I have a pretty nice penis and testicles. I'm uncircumcised and my foreskin is rather long and loose, a lot fleshier than most guys. I love to play with it, hanging cloth clips on it and fastening paperclips in the thin skin.

My flaccid cock barely measures 5 or 6 centimetres. Yes, you read that right, my penis is only 2 inches long when soft. However, when things start to get going, it grows on and on to a good 6 inches, such is the difference that hiding erections is a very hard job for me, no pun intended. Of course, I know that you're probably thinking I'm stupid for bragging about just an average cock but hey, it grows an entire 4 inches so I'd call it a pretty nice achievement!

The testicles are in a league of their own. I have healthily sized, hefty balls, each nearly two inches long which keep in place, my loose scrotum which hangs rather freely. When the temperature is up, the nuts merrily dangle about, nearly 5 inches from my body.

With such lovely danglers, for reasons obvious, I treat my little snake to pleasure often. I take my time caressing the sweet little stick of meat and never do quickies. That, coupled with my fully extended cock and the bigger than average walnuts dangling underneath mean that I shoot out quite an appreciable amount. Usually, the cum charges outward in at least 8 powerful spurts and a couple more drops oozing out. Almost every time, it fills up an entire tablespoon. No, not a teaspoon, a full tablespoon of cum!

I get aroused easily by things as simple as resting my fingers on the penis area. One of those things is seeing piercings worn by people. Just one look at some sexy pair of earrings and my little snake stands up stiff. That however doesn't mean my penis peeks out at just any hole poked anywhere. I'm very nit-picky about the types of piercings I like.

For a long time, I had a very big urge to pierce my ears and wear dangling earrings in them. However, mum wouldn't let me pierce my ears so I couldn't wear earrings. None of the other types of piercings really appealed to me much so I decided to just shelf the idea of getting a piercing and resort to shaking my semen gun.

All changed when one fine day, the twenty-one-year-old me was yanking and playing with my foreskin, trying to see how much it would stretch. I saw light from the room pass through the skin I was holding in my hands and I thought how thin it was. Around that same time, I saw an old sewing needle lying on the table. I looked back and forth at the needle and my penis. After a couple of moments, I stretched the foreskin with my left hand, took the needle in the other and tried to prick my foreskin to see how it would feel.

I felt a slight prick so I pulled away hastily to see if it was bleeding but it was not so I pricked the skin again, this time harder and all the while looking at the other side if the needle came out. I was surprised at how elastic the skin was and how resistant it was to getting torn or poked so I tried to push the needle in harder. A small snap was heard after which it felt the same. I looked at my cock again and to my utter shock, the foreskin had gotten pierced and the needle was out on the other side, dangerously close to my penis head. I did not feel the needle going through the skin at all.

I left the needle lodged in my skin and looked at it from a distance. It did not look bad and that got me thinking. I could not pierce my ears without being questioned. Why not pierce my penis?! I mean, I loved touching my penis and I loved to decorate it. It was hidden, it looked nice, it would probably feel nice too! It seemed like a good choice so I decided to pierce my penis.

I researched about penis piercings and came to know about different types both on the outer skin as well as the shaft of the penis. I read about all the possible ways I could pierce my penis and settled on three options. One was to get a Prince Albert which would mean piercing the underside of the penis and wearing a ring through the urethra. My next option was to get a pair of Dydoes on either side of my penis head. The third option was to wear jewellery on my foreskin.

Both the Prince Albert and the Dydoes were piercings of the actual penis tissue so I was not too keen on making holes in my lovely pink rod. And getting either one of those also meant that I had to be careful with my foreskin and that was an immediate deal breaker for me. So, I started to lean more towards adorning my foreskin instead. I researched and started searching shops but not one shop offered penis piercings.

Finally, the waiting and searching for studios became too much and I needed to have a ring in my cock, soon. I started searching for needles online and soon got myself a nice 10-gauge piercing kit. It was all ready, right in front of me and all I had to do now was to take the plunge. It was time and I didn't want to wait anymore. I held my foreskin under a bright light to see important veins because I was planning on wearing the piercing for a long time and not to tear my soft skin apart. The clamps were soon out of the wrapper and latching on to my long foreskin where I had marked. With the jewellery all sterilised and the antiseptic lotion applied to my cock, it was time. Unwrapping the needle, I held it close to where I wanted to insert and after two deep breaths, I pushed it down on my skin and felt a small pinch and nothing else. Starting to doubt if I had pierced anything at all, I looked down and was dumbfounded at the big, thick needle poking out through the other side of my cock-skin.

The ring was slid inside the newly pierced hole in no time. After calming down, I set everything aside and looked in the mirror, at the hole I had just made in my cock and only one thought came to my mind. It looked beautiful and my foreskin hanging softly looked as if it was begging to be perforated like a sieve and decorated with jewellery all over. After a short while, the single ring glistening on my penis was just not enough so taking another needle, I pierced another hole in my penis, close to where my first piercing was and rewarded my appendage with one more ring.

Wearing the two rings in my foreskin was such a turn on as they dangled sweetly at the slightest movement. Masturbating became so much more enjoyable with the rings jingling with each shake of the shaft and tapping ever so lightly on the tip of my cock head, giving that extra sensation. After replacing the two rings with one, going in through one piercing and coming out of the other, the sensations increased further as the ring would touch the pink, shiny cock head from the inside.

Even just thinking of the piercings is enough to make the meat pipe rock hard. One look at the ring and the next moment I'd be playing with it and the walnuts, loading my weapon for a creamy blast shooting across the room.

That's the state of my little but stiff member now. I may even add more piercings to my soft stretchy skin when I feel like I need more jewellery on it, which probably won't be long. But for now, I'm just totally enjoying the holes I've stabbed in my penis to the fullest and emptying out load after load of thick and gooey cum from the dangling tanks, every day.