Neighbours: Gavin & Stacey

Story Info
Standalone story about two neighbours who end up together.
24.5k words
4.94
14.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about piercing, tattooing and body modification. It is all consensual and whilst there is a little sex involved, the focus of the story is about the above.

If this isn't your thing, please find another story, if it is your thing, then I hope you enjoy.

Chapter I - Good neighbours

Firstly, a little background, my name is Stacey, I live in a little town where nothing much goes on. There is just about one of every sort of shop but very little else. I used to be really good friends with the boy next door called Gavin, our families knew each other so we pretty much grew up together being the only kids in our families. As we got older and went into high school we had different classes and different circles of friends and grew apart even though he was still only living next door.

He's always been a good person, always helped out the neighbours by doing gardening etc to get a bit of pocket money. One day when we were near the end of school, I heard terrible news that his Dad had passed away suddenly. We sent flowers and went to the funeral and had a chat with Gavin and he was talking about it hitting his Mum hard. As the weeks went on Gavin was missing more school because he was busy trying to do whatever he could to make money so that he could pay the bills and put food on the table, as his Mum hasn't really left the house since his Dad died.

Then one day out of the blue Gavin knocked at my door asking if I could sit in the house with his Mum for a couple of hours as he has a final session and exam and really needs this qualification. His friends had been helping him by sitting with his Mum but one of his friends had let him down at the last minute and he really needed to go to this one last session. Of course, I said that it would be no problem at all and sat in with his Mum and tried to get her to talk but she just sits there silently and only moves to go to the toilet.

A little under two hours later Gavin returned home all excited and said that he had passed and showed me his certificate, he was now a qualified body piercer. Now our little town does have a tattoo shop but it doesn't have anywhere that does piercings. He showed me that he has converted the garage in his house to be a piercing studio so that he can still look after his Mum and work. I was so surprised that not only has he been studying in night school and working about 3 other jobs but he has also converted his garage into a really bright and clean piercing studio.

I congratulated him and said how amazed I am at how much he has done and how he has excelled at being the man of the house and his Dad would be proud of him. At this point he got all emotional so I gave him a hug and we talked about how his Mum has been since his Dad died and that she no longer does anything or gets dressed and just sits in the house crying, but at least he can now work and look after his Mum all from the same place.

As a thank you he offered any piercing I wanted for free. I've never been into piercings and only have the first holes in my ears, I wanted a second set of holes in my earlier teenage years but never plucked up the courage to get them.

I said I don't really know much about piercings but would be happy for him to pierce something on my ear and surprise me.

I sat down in his piercing chair, my hair was already back in a ponytail so he had access to my ears, I could see him checking out my ear and working out what could be done. Apparently my ear is brilliant and was suitable for all of the different types so he could do anything that I liked and showed me a model of an ear with lots of different piercings. I said that there were too many options and told him to do whichever his favourite was and on my left ear as I sleep on my right.

I sat back and tried not to think about what was going to happen, and he then asked if I was ready and nervously nodded and then bam, a little bit of a sting but nothing too bad, then another sting. He had done two piercings joined by a single bar called an industrial. I have to admit it really did look good, despite my ear now being bright red.

He took some photos as he said he now needs to build up a portfolio of all of his work so that he can show any new customers. I said that I was happy to help in any way that I could to help him get his new business off the ground and if he needed help with his Mum, we hugged and then went our separate ways.

My parents saw the shiny new piercing and I was expecting a negative comment from my dad but all he said was just make sure they are clean and safe.

I always knew that my mum wouldn't have any issues with it as we have a brilliant relationship. We are like best friends and do lots of things together and she knows me well enough to know that I wouldn't do anything stupid. She said that she had thought about having the top of her ear pierced in the 90's when it was popular, but with a little ring, not a long bar.

Chapter II - The first client

About two weeks later I had a knock on the door, it was Gavin asking if I had a spare 30 mins or so as he has his first client and he wanted to show her what he had done so far and for me to tell them about my experience.

They wanted the top of their ear done with a little ring, so I showed them my industrial and said it's really easy, just stingy that's all. Gavin then asked his client "would you like to see me do it first on Stacey?"

"Yes please," they replied.

I tried not to look shocked at this point but, also remembered that I said that I would help him anyway possible, so I put my hair in a ponytail and sat back in his chair.

He marked the top of my ear and showed the client and they there or a little higher so he marked another dot and they nodded. Then he pierced the top of my ear, I tried not to flinch but this time it hurt a bit more than last time. Just as I thought he was about to put the jewellery in he pierced my ear again, evidently at the second mark and quickly put two tiny shiny silver rings in.

The client absolutely loved what he had done and said that they would have the same and had two shiny rings added to the top of her ear, and walked out very happy. Gavin then took some photos of my ear for his portfolio and thanked me for being so helpful and understanding and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Over the next couple of weeks I bumped into Gavin quite a bit as I'd finished school and he was still doing a lot of his other jobs in between setting up his new piercing business. I told him that I had been told how amazing my ear looks which had given me new confidence and had told them all where I had got it pierced. I had changed from not knowing anything about piercings, to enjoying what I had done and especially all of the positive comments, it was at this point I jokingly said to Gavin "let me know if you need to pierce anything else for your portfolio."

He initially looked surprised but then smiled at me and said "that there are lots that I need to do for the portfolio, I would love to pierce your navel as it would suit you and summer is coming up, I was thinking of doing a navel piercing offer to try and get more business."

I said "I was thinking of more ear piercings than anything else as I can hide them."

Gavin looked at me, winked and said "call over this evening if you are free and we can do those as well."

So there I was, sitting back in his piercing chair with my hair in a ponytail and t-shirt tucked into the underside of my bra allowing access to my navel. Gavin asked which I'd rather do first, so I said ear first and he then got his pen out and started marking my ear. I felt a couple of marks so prepared myself for two new piercings much like the last two times that I have sat in this chair.

The first piercing was a little fiddly and took a little while to do but wasn't too painful, but the second one I could hear a crunch but actually hurt less than the first piercing.

Gavin handed me a mirror and said "I've added a daith and a conch piercing to the existing industrial and double helix piercings."

I looked in the mirror and my left ear was looking amazing even if a little crowded now with all the piercings.

He then moved down to my navel and marked it and clamped it and then used freeze spray, so I didn't feel anything, then he clamped again and then the freeze spray and then I could feel him manipulating and then putting in the jewellery. When it was all done I stood up and walked to the mirror and saw that he had pierced both the top and the bottom of my navel and it looked better than I could ever have imagined.

He took the usual photos for his portfolio and said "I've pierced the top and the bottom of your navel to show the options of what both look like."

We then went into his house and had a little sit down and a chat about how things were with his life and how his Mum was. He said it's got to the point where she doesn't even leave her bed and has had the doctor out to see her a couple of times as she is losing weight and looking terrible. I leant across and gave him a hug and we sat there hugging for ages, not saying anything, just hugging.

I must have fallen asleep and woke up with my head on his lap and him playing with my ear. I guess he was imagining what else he could do to it, but everytime he was touching it I could feel it making him get stiffer. I lay there awake wondering what it would be like to let him carry out on me what he was imagining, I found myself getting turned on with the thought of being his muse and being the person he gets to carry out all his work on.

As it was now getting very late I opened my eyes and apologised for falling asleep on him, he said it was lovely to share some time and talk with someone other than his Mum, we got off the sofa, hugged and I left to go home.

Chapter III - Mystery solved

Over the next couple of weeks we'd meet up for a coffee or go to his house and have a takeaway. Then it stopped all of a sudden, I didn't see him out, he didn't return my phone calls and he didn't answer the door. I was starting to get worried about him and his Mum wondering if something bad had happened. Unfortunately I was correct, his Mum had died so he needed some time to process it all.

I told him that I was there for him if he ever wanted some company or to work on his portfolio to take his mind off things, which made him smile and said to give him until the weekend to have a clean up and come over Friday night.

Friday soon came and I called at his house with my hair up in a ponytail and a little t-shirt on showing off my navel so he could see all of his handywork, he looked me up and down and greeted me with a huge smile and a quick kiss on the lips.

Well the kiss was something new and very welcoming, I guess we both felt that we had been becoming closer recently apart from his quiet spell, unless that actually helped him come to terms with his feelings. We sat and had a chat, takeaway and a drink and I asked him what additions to his portfolio he'd like to do today. I could see that little sparkle in his eye showing that I had said the right thing, and playfully showed him my ear. He said that there are still quite a few left to do on my ear if I wanted or we could move on to somewhere else to pierce, he quickly corrected himself and embarrassingly said that he didn't mean genitals.

I said that I had only thought about ear piercings but was open to suggestions of other piercings, at this point I had been drinking and had missed him so was feeling very brave. He then suggested excitingly maybe a nose piercing or even my tongue, I agreed to whatever he felt would suit me out of those and followed him to his piercing room.

Whilst I was sitting in his chair he showed me his piercing portfolio and all the pics in there were of me, looking at them it reminded me of him doing them and his reaction to thinking about doing more whilst I was lying on his lap. I was thinking that he might not want to pierce my tongue so that we can kiss, I was wrong, that was the first thing that he wanted to pierce. So I stuck my tongue out and just as he was about to pierce it he said not to worry as it heals quickly so we'll soon be kissing properly, which got me very excited and then he pushed the needle through my tongue. I don't know whether it was what he said or knowing how much he will be loving piercing me but it very nearly tipped me over the edge and let out a little groan, which I think went unnoticed. Then before he put the jewellery in he pierced it again and winked at me and said double the fun, and I got a little fuzzy and let out a louder groan, this time he must have heard and seen my reaction.

He then moved onto my nose and said this one is going to look so sexy on you and got a clamp out, but rather than giving me a nostril piercing he went straight for my septum and pierced it quickly, it was so intense it made my eyes run. He said he's put a horseshoe ring in it so I can flip it up inside my nostrils so it can just be a secret between us, I closed my eyes and just lay there thinking about our little secret. As he fiddled with the septum ring I felt a quick sting in my nostril and he then told me that I now have the nose piercing that I was expecting too and put a tiny little stud in it.

He got his camera out and took some photos of my tongue and my nose and then pics of my now healed ear and navel, and looked at me and asked, "do you want me to flip the septum ring up so it wasn't visible?"

I winked at him and said, "it's up to you as I am now your piercing model so you can choose how my jewellery looks from now on," and saw a massive bulge appearing in his pants.

We went back into the living room and lay on the sofa and cuddled up and watched some TV until it was time to go to sleep, so I gave him a quick kiss and said goodnight and went back home.

I kept the septum ring down and had some less favourable comments about it than I got regarding the ear piercings, which on the whole were liked by most. I think everyone noticed the tongue piercing as I was talking with a cute little lisp initially and was only on a liquid diet so it was a bit more obvious, although I think everyone would have thought it was just the one piercing in it. Even with the odd negative comment, the piercings were still giving my confidence a boost and making parts of my body more special, especially because they are part of my bond with Gavin.

Chapter IV - The metal diet

The next two weeks we met up regularly for food although I couldn't eat much initially as my tongue was so swollen so we had lots of ice cream, milkshakes and other liquid and soft food meals. Even though my tongue was so sore it was a constant reminder of my bond with Gavin and kept me wondering what would be next.

Once the swelling had gone down in my tongue Gavin said that he would like to change the length of my bars to make it easier so we went into his piercing room to change the jewellery.

Sat back in the now familiar chair I poked out my tongue and Gavin quickly changed the two barbells to a much more manageable size.

Once he was finished, I asked, "is that all for today or do you want to add anything further to your jewellery model as I'm all yours to add to the portfolio."

He stood there thinking for a minute as to what he wanted to do and then moved to my ear and started adding some little dots. From what I gathered he was going to add to my single lobe piercing, I quickly felt a needle prick a number of times from the middle of the outer rim of my ear down towards my lobe, but not onto the lobe. He then said that this might hurt a little more but I know you can handle it and gave me a kiss. He then took out the hoop in my first lobe hole and then got a thicker needle and repierced where my first hole was, this time he added a tunnel and then put my hoop that was initially in my first lobe piercing back through the tunnel. He then moved to my other ear and removed the hoop that was in my lobe and pushed another thick needle through to repierce the hole but in a much bigger size, but didn't put the hoop through the tunnel this time, he said, "one ear will be your hoop ear and the other will be all barbells." He then removed my industrial barbell and changed it to two little hoops with a chain joining them.

He then got out his camera and started taking pics of all of his latest handywork and was getting more and more stiff as he was taking pics. I said, "shall we go back into the living room for a cuddle, have some food and then watch some TV?" I stuck out my tongue rattling the piercings on my teeth trying to tease him a little. We had some nice food and lay down on the sofa with him being the big spoon behind me. I pretended to fall asleep to see what his reaction would be this time, would he have another play and imagine what it would be like for him to pierce those parts.

I could feel him pinching little bits on my ear, I could feel him getting more turned on when pinching my ear then he moved onto my face and pinched my bottom lip, so I casually lifted his hand towards my breast whilst still pretending to be asleep to see what he might do. He then pinched a little bit of flesh between my breasts and then finally moved across to my nipple, it felt so nice having his hands on me. I could then feel his stiff throbbing cock pushing against the bottom of my back. I reached behind and slid my hand down into his pants, as I reached his cock I could feel that it was pierced with a number of pieces of metal in the head of it. I started to slowly stroke it, imagining how it would feel to have this throbbing pierced cock deep inside me. We started to both get very hot and turned on so I turned around and slid down the sofa and started to examine his pierced member.

I noticed there were a number of piercings in his scrotum, then moved up to his cock and licked one of the piercings and asked "what is this one called?"

He groaned and said "ampallang."

I moved onto one on the underside of his cock and licked it and asked "what about this one?"

"Frenum," he said breathlessly.

Then moved onto the one through his urethra, licked and tasted the pre-cum and asked "what about this one?"

He said "PA."

I could feel he was right on the edge. I started flicking the ring in his PA with my pierced tongue making rattling noises and just as he was about to explode I took him deep in my throat. I took all that he had to give and then moved back up to the sofa and returned to my little spoon position whilst he lay there recovering.

After about 15 minutes I could see that he had recovered and looking all chilled and happy, so I leaned over and said goodnight and see you tomorrow and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and said goodnight my Pierced Princess, which got me all hot and horny, maybe it'll be my turn next time.

Chapter V - Claiming me

The next day I was awoken with a huge bunch of flowers which my Mum had brought up to me. She asked if I had met someone as she'd noticed the change in my personality and that I seemed very happy, albeit with new bits of metal piercing me.

She said, "I guess this new guy is interested in piercings, I hear Gavin next door is now a qualified piercer," and waited for me to confirm her suspicion that it is him.

"Well, I guess I've made it a bit obvious then."

She was happy I was now with him as he is such a lovely guy and it was lovely to see me so happy.

She asked, "what is it like to get your nipples pierced as I've always liked the idea?"

It was a shock for your own Mum to ask you that. I don't know if she was asking to see if I said that I had mine pierced or if she was genuinely interested in getting them pierced.

I looked at her and frowned and said, "I don't know yet, but I'll tell you what it's like when Gavin decides to pierce them."