The 12 Days of Rutting

Story Info
Submissive attempts to dominate her Xmas Werewolf.
6.2k words
4.78
10.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: I wanted to do one more holiday erotica before I got back to work on my Jungle Cat Fever Series and before the year was over. I was also trying to do some more research into male stripping to help with said series ;) However, a family crisis rose up and I couldn't work on this as much as I would have liked to. So Happy Belated Christmas! I hope everyone has a happy, sexy new year!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

The mountain night air howled a lonely tune. In total contrast to the song playing on the radio:

"Just hear them sleigh bells jingling, ring-ting-tingling too... All cuddled up together for a sleigh ride together with you..."

Rainer's monstrous paws crunched through the snow. He couldn't feel the cold. His core was as hot as a summer sun. He wasn't far from the house so he could hear all the corny Christmas carols. Not that he felt much holiday cheer away from his girl, his Holly. His wolf cock bobbed in the winter air. Since the 12 days of Rutting started it barely went soft. Not even giving himself self pleasure was enough. He needed the real thing. But...

His wolf senses came alive. There was a shift in the air. A soft whoosh through the trees. An engine running. The sound like rolling thunder from a distant storm. And there were other more familiar scents. Subtle and yet Rainer's cock twitched. Roses and clean linen and notes of lavender. Holly? He had told her that he had business to complete that he needed to do in private so he had gone to his family cabin up in the mountains. Holly was suspicious. He could see it and it hurt him to lie but he was protecting her.

Rainer growled. Beneath the ghostly holiday glow of the near full moon he watched as the car whizzed down the road. These were dirt roads now laid with slush. Was the woman mad? She could crash! With lethal grace Rainer bounded for home. He knew a short cut and managed to just make it before Holly parked in the gravelly drive way.

Holly stepped out of the car, her pretty face contorted with agitation. Cheeks flushed from the cold and her pink lips pale and pouting. Even scowling she looked sexy. Her auburn hair, looking dark brown but with highlights of red flame was cascading down her shoulders. Her eyes like flashing emeralds widened temporarily in awe of the luxurious cabin. She had never been here before and Rainer was well off but she didn't know his family was too. Just another thing he wasn't being honest with her about.

Rainer went through the back, morphing back into his human form and grabbing a towel to wrap around his lean hips. He was taller than Holly who was so petite. He was sometimes afraid he was going to break her but she was more durable than she looked.

During their lovemaking she would often plead with him to go harder, faster. But then Rainer would see the bruises on her and he would feel intense remorse while his werewolf purred with pleasure at marking his mate. Lately, getting closer to the holidays, there was an increase in tension between him and Holly.

Werewolves experienced a rutting season in December known as the 12 Days of Rutting. A period where because they had so much energy stored they needed to release it within 12 days during December. No one really understood why given the lack of food but perhaps because werewolves had human sides to help provide some of the nourishment needed from food. Also having to be forced inside because of wintry weather made one's inner wolf restless.

Whatever the reason, for years this had put a strain on Rainer's past relationships. Holly... Holly had been more patient than most. She had a dark sense of humor, gorgeous though she didn't believe it, and despite being quiet in front of everyone else she lit up around him. So smart. Tough. And yet she looked so delicate. Petite like a porcelain doll. This made Rainer more afraid to lose her.

Shaking himself from his reverie he made it to the door just as Holly had her hand up ready to knock on the door. She blinked up at him then blushed. Rainer was naked except for the towel. His chest and stomach, rippling with power and covered in a fine mat of black hair had her temperature rising. He glistened with... sweat? Water? He smelled like cinnamon musk it made her mouth go dry and pussy clench with familiar longing.

"What are you doing here, Holly? Don't you know how dangerous back woods roads are?" he asked in his deep, smooth-as-whiskey voice. He sounded mad but that voice made Holly's nerves pop like champagne and her belly warm. She looked up from the grooves of his tan muscles to see his ruggedly handsome face with it's harsh lines dark with anger. And yet her stomach fluttered with butterflies and bottom tingled. The nights that came with that dominating scowl often led to Holly getting a red ass and a soaking wet pussy... No! She would not get distracted. Yet she could already feel a slight dampness gather in her panties.

"You're not even going to invite me in, Rainer?" she said crossing her arms over her chest. She barged in without waiting for his leave. That made Rainer angrier... and turned on needing to dominate the bratty vixen.

Rainer's cock twitch again. It was tenting his towel. Luckily Holly didn't bother to look down yet. When she was in a bratty mood it aroused him endlessly. His stomach rippled at the anticipation building on top of the sexual tension that threatened to snap. He held back taking deep breaths as Holly took in the luxury and heat of the cabin.

The room was filled with heat, melting the frost from Holly's bones. There was a big roaring fire place and lovely Christmas tree decorated and glowing with rainbow lights and fragile glass ornaments in the corner. A lush fur rug blanketed the floor while deer and bob cat heads hung on the walls, some bearing red silk ribbons and holly and mistletoe. It was a cozy hunting lodge straight out of an erotica.

She turned to face Rainer who looked far from amused. The man stood there unashamed, corded tan muscles bulging and covered with soft curls of black hair. He gleamed in the fire and Christmas tree, a primal god who demanded worship and conquered every female he came across. Holly licked her dry lips. Rainer growled at the action.

"Where is she?" she asked outright.

Rainer's brow deepened his scowl, his voice a barely contained roar: "Where's who, Holly?" But he had caught her meaning immediately. He crossed his arms, his biceps bulging for emphasis. A shiver raced down Holly's spine. She loved it when he went into dominant male mode.

"Don't play dumb!" she said, her body trembling with rage. "I read the emails. I know you're seeing someone behind my back!"

Rainer's brow furrowed lower, making him look more menacing. His lips lifting in a snarl. His eyes often a smoldering gold blazed with white heat. He prowled towards her like a beast on the hunt.

"That's an invasion of privacy, Holly--."

"It was sent to my email by mistake," Holly quickly replied. She took a step back from Rainer's advancing form. The cabin suddenly felt very small because Holly's back came to a wall where her boyfriend towered over her, caging her in with his massive arms.

"And what exactly did this email say?" he rasped.

Holly straightened, refusing to be intimidated. How dare he look more outraged than her! Though his clove and nutmeg scent intoxicated her she would not succumb this time. Tears burned behind her eyes as she explained, "Your assistant Megan made it clear that your cabin would be ready and that she made it special for you... and that your girlfriend would be none the wiser."

She finished that with a small sob that happened to escape. Her voice was raw with the emotion she was trying to keep in check. Holly wasn't going to be the meek, mild baby girl Rainer was used to handling. But his softening expression made the tears fall. Pity. She hated that look.

"Baby girl--."

"No!" she smacked away the hand that reached for her. She would not take any comfort he offered. "I'm not buying it. I've seen how Megan looks at you. Always wearing those low cut blouses, fluttering her long eyelashes at you as you smile at her, and flashing those big fake tits of hers--!"

"What?" Rainer laughed. He couldn't help it. It was so absurd. "You think me and Megan are--?"

"Yes! So where is that bitch!" Holly ducked underneath his muscular arm, looking around to see where the slut was hiding. "I obviously interrupted something so where is that skank now?"

In a flash, Rainer came up from behind her, wrapping her in ropes of muscle and sinew. Every rugged contour of him pressed intimately against her every soft curve. Especially one major rigid piece that poked obscenely at her backside. He rested his stubbled chin on her soft head. Her hair smelled like peaches. He wanted to devour the little minx until she begged forgiveness...

She struggled like a wild cat in his hold, surprising Rainer who up until now didn't realize such a fiery creature was hiding beneath his shy, introverted girlfriend. But he still carried her with ease to the bedroom, dropping her on the bed. She bounced then swiftly turned to face him only to see his usually cynical mouth curved into a big-bad-wolf grin. Then his features turned sensual, his eyes dark beneath half-lidded eyes. She read him like a book and her body responded with heat and dampness. Holly attempted to scramble off the bed but Rainer was too quick and too strong for her.

"Holly, enough, you are sorely testing my patience," he was losing his amusement. Her ass would be cherry red before the night was over.

Tired, Holly finally gave up, sniffling and refusing to look at him. "If y-you wanted to break up...," she stuttered, flushing with her humiliation. "T-Then just say so! Don't lie and string me along I have some pride!"

"Oh Holly...," Rainer sighed. His heart clenched tight in his chest at her distress. He hated seeing his baby girl so distraught and so needlessly too. He leaned his face into her throat, nuzzling into the fragile skin. He kissed at her rapidly fluttering pulse, taking in her innocent flowery scent.

"Holly, baby girl," he crooned. "I'm not cheating on you..." He lifted his gorgeous face o look at her but she continued to defiantly keep her gaze averted. His gravelly voice filled with authority. "Look at me, Holly."

Compelled she turned to look him in the eye, tears streaming down her face. Rainer's eyes softened. "Holly, I promise I have never nor will I ever be unfaithful to you."

"But Megan--."

"Is a flirty, narcissistic bitch who's father I unfortunately owe a favor," Rainer explained firmly. Yet Holly looked unconvinced. His hardened muscles relaxed, his rough hands releasing their hold on her delicate wrists, taking her lovely face in a gentle yet firm hold.

She looked so small encased in his big hands. When he did that she never felt small in a bad way. She felt an instant calm to be surrounded by this big male who may look frightening to most people but Holly saw the sensitive, soft heart beneath the iron muscle.

"I am so sorry for neglecting you," he apologized. "It wasn't intentional but you didn't tell me how you were feeling. You know how you often let your anxiety snow ball and it always turns out to be nothing."

A tear trailed down her cheek which Rainer tenderly wiped away with his thumb. "H-How can I talk to you when you've been so evasive?" she countered. She was very aware of how her lover was being gently cradled between her hips. Once he started holding or touching and speaking to her like this her body became immediately compliant. It recognized the alpha male and reveled in it. But her heart was still aching for answers.

Rainer sighed heavily, a flash of conflict in his eyes before he settled his forehead against hers. "Holly... I..." Whatever bitter, lame excuse he wanted to say shriveled on his tongue. "Fuck... just know that I would never be unfaithful to you with another. Tell me you believe me."

Holly could actually hear the pleading in his tone and this was a man who never begged for anything. He demanded. He conquered.

"I believe you," she said quietly. "But... How can I help but think the worst when you've been pulling away from me?"

Rainer couldn't help himself. She was femininely soft, smelled delicious, and so warm. His body began to grind into Holly the mattress. She uttered a small moan. Her core heated and became wet at the feel of his male virility stroking along her throbbing pussy. His manly aroma, musky, soft and earthy. His skin damp with sweat, satin smooth with the tickle of his body hair. He hit her with his masculine potency and the submissive female could not resist. He growled sensing her surrender.

His lips brushed over the crests of her cheeks to nuzzle and nibble into her throat. "I must make amends then," he purred darkly then continued ominously. "But first I must punish you for your behavior." He began to lift himself from her.

"Rainer no please I need you...," Holly's hips lifted to meet his slowly grinding hips but with one hand he pinned them to the bed.

"Holly...," he began to say but then his nostrils flared. That musky sweet feminine aroma caught him. It had grown stronger and the beast inside answered with a dark growl. He could feel his body begin to change. His gums, fingers and toes burned as claws and fangs tried to grow. The scent of his female in heat was his undoing.

Without another word he sealed his lips over hers, his kiss searing, demanding. His tongue speared between her lips into her mouth. Holly loved how he tasted. Spicy and sinful. Something wild that only thickened as they continued.

They rolled over until Holly was on top. Rainer's thick fingers combed through the soft auburn tresses, gripping her head to keep her still as he tongue fucked her mouth. Sweet like candy. He just knew though that her pussy would taste even better. He was suddenly ravenous for his mate. He thrusted his hips up growling as Holly undulated back, the friction making the towel wetter with his precum. Her small hands managed to guide his hands behind his head. Rainer smiled into their kiss. His baby girl sometimes liked to take charge. Or at least try and he humored her...

He was too hungry to realize that something was different. Usually Holly was more stubborn than this. It took a spanking to get her to open to him. That's when he felt the coolness of rings around his wrists. Handcuffs. She had him cuffed to the bed with her straddling him! Where did those come from?

"Holly, what the--what are you doing?" The veins in his neck and temple almost popped. His canines grew sharper but Holly didn't seem to notice yet.

"There's something you're not telling me, Rainer Bishop," she said. Uh Oh. She used his full name. She only did that when she was really serious. Her face went from innocent angel to sensual demon. "And you're going to tell me." She ran her hands down his pecs, raking her fingers teasingly through his black curly chest hair. The corners of her mouth quirked up in an impish curve. "Or suffer the consequences." Her green eyes were a sultry jade and Rainer thought he would drown in them forever.

"You're headed straight for a red bottom, baby girl, if you don't stop this nonsense," Rainer warned, his lips curled in a snarl. Holly's pussy dampened at the erotic promise she saw in his eyes. Her bottom even tingled with expectation. She wriggled her hips, rubbing her heat into his bulge. The towel loosened, only Holly sitting there kept it from falling.

"Later," Holly's voice went low, throaty, her eyes glazing over with her dark desires. "For now... you're my prisoner." She became a wanton temptress out of the werewolf's deepest fantasy. A temptress he needed to tame and make his forever. With delicate fingers Holly began removing her comfy woolen sweater. His teeth ground at the sight of her topless. Her porcelain skin as alluring as silk and a cute white lace bra that had her breasts pushed up into enticing creamy mounds. His eyes widened and breathing labored as her fingers played with the straps. "Do you like my new bra?"

The bra was white with little lace trim and floral designs on the cups. So innocent and pretty. Yet the way they caressed her breasts was delicious. He wondered if her nipples were tight behind the cups. Succulent little berries that were made for his mouth, his hands and fingers. His arms flexed, the bed shaking from his attempt at reaching for Holly. He practically roared his frustration. She belonged to him! He should be able to touch her any time he wanted!

"Holly... you're playing with fire," his voice sounded something so animal and inhuman it made Holly pause. But her own body was demanding she finish what she started. It had been too long. They were disconnected and she needed to fix it.

"Baby...," Holly slunk down to press her full body over him, her finger tracing small circles over his nipple. "My big strong alpha male. You've been so stressed. I believe you when you say you haven't been cheating on me but there is something you're not telling me." She got up and with their gazes locked on each other Holly wriggled out of her jeans and boots showing off matching sheer flowery lace panties.

Rainer's throat went dry. He could see her pussy through the panties. She was completely bare giving him only a clouded view of puffy pink lips and a damp spot that had his stomach rippling with his labored breathing. He licked his lips as she got back on top of him, resting her wet hot pussy on his lower belly. He hissed at the cool wetness painting his stomach. The smell was even better with little barriers.

"You won't sit for days, Holly," Rainer hissed.

Holly bit her lower lip as she began to caress herself. Cupping her breasts, swiping her thumbs over the crests and shivering at her contracting nipples. They trailed down her stomach as she spoke in a husky whisper, "You've been so distant... And I know you told me never to pleasure myself without permission..." Her fingers coasted along her panties. She quivered at the light touch. "But as you can see..." She was breathless. "I've been so pent up... nhn... I think... the slightest touch might... might make me cum..."

All the while she was teasing herself through her panties. Rainer was seething. With lust. With anger. His cock pulsed, the towel becoming suffocating. His muscles went taut and more hair began growing. Coarse and black yet Holly was so caught up in her erotic fantasy and swimming in Rainer's golden eyes she didn't seem to notice.

"Bad girl...," Rainer growled. "You know better than to pleasure what's mine without my permission." The bed shook with his rage. These cuffs were good. He knew she had a cop friend that perhaps she borrowed from. Still he resented the restriction.

"But I haven't, Master," Holly's eyes widened with innocence. "Not... until now..." She dipped her fingers into her panties and began playing with herself. Just softly rubbing her bundle of nerves and slick pussy lips. "Oh... Master..." Her body convulsed. "My clit is so slippery already..." She laughed from her throat. A smoky sound that hit Rainer right in his groin. "It's been so hard... I would fantasize about how some nights when you came home... you would find me in the kitchen... then ask... ask me how my day was then... then you would kiss me every where... slowly... tasting... every inch..."

Holly dipped a finger inside her wet furnace then pulled it out to hold up to Rainer. Her fingers were dripping with her honey. The little minx, flushed crimson with her naughtiness, traced those same fingers over his dry lips. His nose was assaulted with a musky, salty syrup and... the beast was banging at his mind wanting to be set free and take back control.

"Holly...," Rainer spoke low through snarling teeth. "You will regret this."

12