The 12 Days of Rutting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a reminder that I may obey you and that it turns me on how dominant you are but I can leave if I want to," she moved down his body, her hair slithering down his stomach following the velvety kisses she placed there. The towel fell away now. And Rainer's cock hovered above his abdomen. A red pulsating tower dripping from the swollen crown. As always she was in awe of his size. He was the biggest cock she ever took and still she was always snug around him. "Whatever secrets you have I want you to share them with me."

"Holly...," he said her name like a final plea. Yet she was too far gone down this erotic rabbit hole of seduction. He smelled so good here. Most women probably didn't like it but she loved the manly scent of musk and salt.

Rainer watched as Holly, never breaking eye contact, pressed her lips softly to his cock. His hips jerked. His jaw clicked at the grinding of his teeth. Her mouth was like silk. Welcoming and warm. Her little tongue made languid yet delicate licks along his shaft, coming to the crown and caressing it between her lips. Her tongue then swirled about the rim. Moaning gently sending the sensation to his boiling scrotum. Rainer's muscles bulged at the silky heat trying to devour him. But then she drew on him gently, her cheeks caving in as she moved up his shaft only to repeat the process all over again. That's when his control snapped. He released a terrifying howl that had Holly jumping from her aroused state.

"R-Rainer?" It's when she finally noticed the change in her lover. The black hair grew like a rapidly spreading weed. His human frame grew and broadened while his ruggedly handsome face took on the visage of a savage wolf. His eyes once a whiskey amber were now a menacing yellow filled with a primal hunger. His cock was still erect, gleaming with pre-cum and Holly's saliva. But at the base was a swollen knot.

The beast growled her name, stalking towards her. Finally coming to her senses she bolted out of there but she didn't get far. He tackled her before the roaring fireplace, its orange glow and that of the Christmas tree he had set up washing over her. Holly trembled fiercely, believing this was the end. The wolf face came closer, his eyes predatory and devouring her. She shut her eyes tightly preparing for the end when she felt herself being flipped over onto her stomach, her hips being propped up.

"I warned you, Holly," the voice was a deep, harsh growl that held notes of her Rainer but it didn't look like him. Her stomach flipped and she couldn't breathe. The monstrous hands were holding her down but she noticed it wasn't a cruel grip as expected. Not that she would move anyway. Claws danced along the elastic of her panties then quickly ripped them to shreds. She felt the air hit her sensitive soaking sex and shivered.

"Now... I will punish you for your naughty behavior..." The wolf man huskily growled. "Then you will be reminded about to whom this pussy belongs to."

The big paw-like hand cracked along her pert butt cheeks. Holly squirmed but the creature only tightened his hold with a warning growl. Her bottom was given severe punishing blows that felt like leather. Thankfully he didn't spank her long yet once he began cupping and soothing the stinging burns a new more powerful ache tingled within her.

"Look at you...," the beast spoke in awe. "You are dripping..." She gasped convulsively at the long tongue creeping up the inside of her thigh.

The air charged with a new tension. The beast crawled over her vulnerable form then did something she didn't expect. A long wet yet warm tongue gave her cheek a slow lick. A cold moist nose nuzzling into her ear as it let loose tiny puffs of air from sniffing her. Holly squeaked at the large male protrusion nestling between the valley of her buttocks. He rubbed into her and to her embarrassment she moaned. Was she actually being turned on by this?

"My naughty human mate...," chortled the werewolf. "Now... let me taste what's mine..." Holly was frozen in fear and strangely anticipation as that cool nose went down her spine then came to sniff at her glistening pussy. Her fingers curled into the lush fur rug at the tongue lapping greedily at her juicy folds. Each pass over her clit had her senses jolting! Fuck! She thought she was going to be eaten by a monster but she was being "eaten out" instead.

"So sweet...," Rainer hummed. "I have missed this... the last month and the these past days... absolute torture without you." Holly only whimpered another delectable moan in response.

Even in his werewolf form Rainer kept a tight reign on his control. The beast chafed but it also delighted to have such a delectable mate ready at hand. Holly's taste made him dizzy, euphoric as if he were consuming a drug. He didn't want to hurt or scare her more than he had already but he also couldn't stop himself from having her. She smelled so good. Felt so soft.

Holly's body was on fire with pleasure. Sensation coiling in her belly like a spring. Her breasts swelled within their confinement and she moved to rip it off allowing her mounds freedom. It felt so good to be eaten with such wild abandon. Rainer usually savored oral sex. Taking it slow with patience until it became too much for both of them. But here there was no holding back. Just wild ecstasy and pleasure.

And when her orgasm hit it hit with full force. A white-hot climax ripped through her. It really had been a while since she had really come. It had been a month and a half actually. With Rainer either being too testy or too tired. Holly melted into the rug, breathing heavily while her body thrummed with delight.

Suddenly she felt that monster cock pressing into her folds. No. No way that was going to fit! Holly looked over her shoulder as best she could. The werewolf was looming over her with his snout curled into a hungry lusty snarl. She looked deep into his eyes and saw her man behind them. Eyes as fiery and warm as whiskey; pure carnality; love. A man with humor. Who cuddled her on the couch when she was feeling sad. The guy who would lay his head on her lap when he was feeling run down.

"Trust me... Holly...," the monster soothed. He licked at the salt of her lower back, his big eyes telling her it will all be okay. Holly swallowed the lump in her throat then nodded.

The swollen tip pressed at her entrance which was lubricated by the monster's saliva and her orgasm. Still it was a snug fit. Pressing her forehead into the rug Holly spread her thighs a bit while the beast, surprisingly gentle, sunk into her depths inch by slow agonizing inch. Holly just kept telling herself to breathe.

Rainer growled his pleasure. His Holly was being so brave. He exulted in her surrender. His hind legs were trembling with the strain to not just plunging headlong deep into her tight succulent pussy. The channel spasmed, contracting around him as it tried to get used to his girth.

"So tight... so hot and tight... all mine," the beast crooned. "Mine. Mine. Only mine!"

Holly quivered and moaned, her fingers clawing at the rug, her mouth open. Her breath came out in soft pants. Each hard thrust sent her reeling. At first the thickness was ruthless but Holly's pussy was so hungry it took that wolf cock with eagerness. Each stroke driving deeper and deeper until she could feel him invade her entire being. And yet each stroke was controlled. There was an iron discipline in the beast's movements that took her into account.

As bold as ever, Holly came up on all fours and began to move herself back and forth on his cock. Her hips undulated carefully, rotating in slow circles, then with more confidence, more hunger. Rainer watched, stilling himself to allow her to take her pleasure. Her hands gripped the thick carpet fibers and her back arched taking him until she came to his bulging knot. Her body ached, demanding more, begging to be filled completely. But Rainer was the alpha male.

Rainer took over from there. He bent over Holly, which because of his size made him surround her. He pistoned harder, his shaft slicking in and out. The knot throbbed, the swelling tapping at her clit which she played with her own desperate fingers.

"That's it come for me...," Rainer demanded. "Come again. I want to feel my pussy coming around my cock." He howled. "Who does this pussy belong to?" When she didn't answer Rainer smacked her ass. "Answer your mate!"

"Yours!" Holly cried passionately. "Always yours!"

"That's right," Rainer purred in dark pleasure. "Now come for me. Come for your mate, baby girl!"

Rubbing her clit harder Holly's body was wracked with another devastating orgasm. Her wet heat trapped her lover, the knot pressing against the throbbing clit as the sheath convulsed around his thrusting maleness. The beast wanted to lock inside her but Rainer refused. A knot could last hours and he didn't want to push. So on the cusp of his climax he pulled out then rested his cock against her red bottom as it spurted ropes of white cum.

Holly's labored breathing, Rainer's wolf grunts, and a crackling fire were all that were heard. Her brow and lower back gleamed with perspiration and a bit of pearly white cum. They had quite the range. Seeing her thus, Rainer's wolf receded, his blood thrumming with the pleasure of having had marked his mate.

Holly watched as the monster wolf became her human boyfriend again. And he looked sexier than ever. His skin all bronzed and gleaming, his thick hair matted on his forehead. His hairy chest and stomach damp with his perspiration and rippling with his every labored breath. His cock still hard and nestled against her backside covered in his cum and her juices looking like a well satiated sex god. But the look in his eyes went from dark sensual creature to human panic.

"Holly...," he sounded so forlorn and sorry that she looked up to see the harsh angles of his face drawn in regret. "I... I didn't mean..."

Holly turned over, wincing at the fire licking her ass and soreness between her thighs. Her legs trembled couldn't support her anymore allowing her to collapse naked on the rug. Seeing her wince Rainer reached out but quickly drew his hand back, clenching his fists so tight his knuckles paled.

"I never meant for you to find out. Werewolves... we have our seasons of rutting. During Christmas time... For twelve days we need to... need sexual release. It doesn't stop. We don't care who it is as long as we get off. It's easier with a mate but I didn't want to... you're so petite and delicate." He laughed bitterly to himself. "Sometimes I get surprised by the fire you throw at me. Such a big temper on such a little thing."

Holly was quiet for a long time. Rainer's heart was breaking under the silence. Then she finally spoke but with indignity, "I'm not that small Rainer."

He looked up to see her cute little face puckering, annoyed at him while slightly amused but nothing about anger or physical pain. Holly pressed her lips to stop herself from laughing at the adorable look of confusion on his face. He was hurting. She crawled onto his lap, cuddling into his broad chest, rubbing her cheek into the curls of his pecs. His baby girl looking so innocent yet looking at him with a naughty air on her delicate features. She took his face in her hands, stroking his hollowed cheeks and he rubbed his face back like wild wolf seeking her affection.

Most were amazed at the difference in their sizes. Holly came up to the middle of his chest. To see this petite young woman handling this wild beast of a man was like seeing Beauty taming her Beast. But she never liked that term.

"I knew what I was getting into when I said I'd be your girlfriend, Rainer," she brushed a kiss across his half open mouth. The contact sent a rush of fire through him. A growl vibrated deep in his chest. "Tamed animals are nice but boring." She wound her willowy arms about his thick neck, pressing her plump mounds into his chest, her hard nipples tickled by his chest curls. "I don't need a perfect gentleman... just be a gentle beast..."

"What if I can't?" Rainer rasped. His body trembled with the need to hold her. To crush her to him but still he held back. He couldn't believe what she was offering. "Holly..." His big hands cupped her face instead, his thumbs brushing over the blushing hills of her cheeks. "I can't live without you."

"Have you hurt me beyond repair yet?"

"The key word being 'yet'," he insisted. "Doesn't mean I never will."

Holly sighed. She threaded her fingers through the jet-black strands, playing with the curled ends at his nape. "Rainer... do you love me?"

"Yes!" he responded fiercely. He pulled her into his chest, careful not to hold on too tightly or he would crush her.

"Haven't I proven that I can take a pounding? And haven't I used our safe word when I truly felt afraid or in pain?"

"You didn't use it earlier."

"Well I was surprised at first," she said thoughtfully. "But after that spanking, which I admit I deserved even though you started the whole thing..." At his threatening growl she shrugged in surrender with a small smile. "But eating out my pussy like that... and the... mating was it? That was nice. I won't always probably like inviting... the beast to come and play but it was exciting. I'm apprehensive but open."

Rainer dropped his forehead against hers. His breath fanned her lips as he nodded mumbling, "I don't deserve you... My Holly."

Holly moved her face, nuzzling into the scratchy jaw line of stubble to whisper into his ear, "No you don't. No more secrets now. I meant what I said. I can leave if I want so you need to start treating me better... Master."

Her big strong sensitive man huffed out a laugh as he roped his arms of muscle around her to keep her pressed against him. His hand made it down to cup her bottom and squeeze it.

"Still so naughty, Baby girl," he huskily rasped against her ear. "I may have to give this bottom another spanking later if you keep this up." A shiver of excitement cascaded down Holly's spine at the seductive warning. At her whimper Rainer pulled back. "Does it hurt, baby?" Holly nodded. He kissed her briefly, gently. "Then lets get you cleaned up and soothe that tender bottom of yours."

And Rainer's erection had actually gone down... for at least an hour. After showering with Holly then massaging a soothing aloe cream into her pert bottom cheeks the wolf inside was ready to go again. But this time Rainer took it slow. He had her on her back, riding between her legs at a languorous pace. Making love to his girl was more satisfying now with no walls between them. It went on for hours: tender, rough, sensual, wild until both were too exhausted to move.

They lay in bed, dawn breaking over the mountain peaks. Golden fingers reached through the window panes illuminating the lovers who cuddled in bed. Rainer stroked his fingers through Holly's auburn tresses, like silken fire. The sun caressed her skin that was flushed a becoming pink from their passion and the small marks he made on her from his kisses and teeth. All proof of his ownership yet it was Holly who owned him. His heart. And he doubted he would ever get it back. He was fine with that.

"Merry Christmas, Holly mine," he murmured into her hair, kissing her head. Eyes still closed in feigned sleep she smiled, her body resting fully on his chest and stomach. Holly whispered back: "Merry Christmas, Rainer mine."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

12