The 22 Year Old College Virgin (fm)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

16

A couple nights later, I texted Jake and asked him if I could come over. I came over, we watched anime, and then had sex where I was on top; Jake choked me; and I called him daddy-- and again the sex was great, in fact, it was even better this time. Jake choked me and humped into me hard as I straddled him. I watched Jake desperately wiggle and writhe as I called him daddy. With great moans, Jake spent himself all over his belly.

After sex, again we fondled one another and kissed as we cooled down.

"Hey Jake," I asked

"What's up?"

"We are just fuckbuddies right?"

"Yeah, Cat, I guess we are, why?"

"Well, I just want to make sure it's ok with you if I try to have sex with other people too, as well as you?"

Jake laughed, " sure, I guess you can."

"It's just that, I kinda want to build up my body count and make up for the last dry four years of college, ya know."

"Yeah, I get it, I understand that."

"This might seem fucked up Jake, but could you help, to ya know, pick up guys, you seem so good at picking up girls, and I am just so awkward at it."

Jake laughed, "Sure thing Cat, that actually sounds like it would be a super interesting thing to try to do."

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Thanks Jake," I said with a kiss, "and we can still fuck right?"

"Of coarse we are still going to fuck."

17

Later in the week Jake texted me

"Hey Cat, there is a Sigma Nu frat party Friday night, we're going!"

"Yay!"

"This will be a good opportunity to get your number up lol."

"Lol, what should I wear?"

"Idk, something revealing."

"Idk what to wear, I'm kinda nervous, can you come over beforehand and pick out my outfit for me?"

"Sure 👍"

18

Friday evening Jake arrived at my apartment dressed in a pair of acid washed skinny jeans, white converse, and a blue short sleeve button up shirt. He looked good.

Alright, what should I wear?" I asked Jake as I led him to my closet.

Jake looked through my closet and found a short yellow sundress.

"Here," Jake said, "and take your bra off."

"But the fabric is kinda thin?"

"That's the point, trust me, you have great tits, you want to show them off."

I obeyed Jake's command and took my bra off. I put the low cut sundress on and looked in the mirror. You could very visibly see my nipples poke through the thin fabric of the dress.

Hesitant, "are you sure about this?"

"Yes, you look sexy as fuck," Jake said, "here, put you black choker on too."

I put the choker on.

"There you go Cat, you look sexy, I'm sure you'll catch a body tonight, I mean, if you want to. Don't think about it. Ready to go?"

"Ready!"

19

Jake and I Ubered to the main, large, Sigma Nu frat house. (The Castle, as people called it, probably due to it's grey stone structure, mossy walls, and the two turrets that overlooked the front of the house).

We arrived and the party was in full swing. There were crowds of guys and girls hanging out in the fenced in yard of the house, loud music blasting from speakers set up around the back yard.

There were big spot lights projecting colors onto the frat house. The spotlights danced and changed colors in rhythm with the music.

We got out of the Uber and Jake led me by the hand to the gate of the yard.

"What's up Chris," Jake said to one of the Sigma Nu gatekeepers.

"Hey whats up Jake, it's good to see you!"

I see they still have the freshman rush keeping the doors."

Yeah," said Chris, "it's not bad though, you get to talk and meet so many people, mostly girls."

"That's good, well I'll stash you a beer for you somewhere inside the house."

"Thanks Jake! You're the best!"

Jake led me by the hand into the grounds of my first frat party.

20

The frat party was a cacophony of EDM music, bright colors, students shotgunning beers, couples making out, frat brothers throwing frisbees and volleyballs, and crowds of people talking and dancing.

Jake led me through the mess to a table with cases of beer and large plastic tupperware containers filled with jungle juice. (a mixture of Sprite, Hi-C, and cheap Vodka-- Finlandia-- mixed in lethal proportions).

Jake met the frat brother behind the table.

"Hey what's up Adam!"

"Hey Jake!" as they did this weird mixture of a fist bump and a handshake.

Adam was a large football, rugby looking dude. About 6'3" with wide shoulders. The exact guy you would want guarding over the drink station.

Jake grabbed two beers and handed them to me and grabbed two for himself.

"This is my friend Cat," Jake said, introducing me to large Adam. We shook hands.

"This is Adam, we played lacrosse together in high school."

"Yeah," Adam said with a smile, "I was the muscle behind Adam's incessant taunting on the field. He played attack and would get the other team's defenseman so angry."

"Yeah, I'm sure I would have gotten beaten up many times if you weren't there to back me up!" Jake said with a laugh. "Are you down to shotgun a beer with us Adam?"

"Sure, why not! I'd love to."

Jake pulled a set of keys from his pocket and helped me prepare my beer. He poked a hole in the can straight down from the open side of the pull tab. He used the key to make a perfect circle and handed the can back to me upside down.

"Alright Cat, on three, pull the tab open, put your mouth to the whole in the can, and tip it right side up."

"Ok," I nervously said.

"Alright! One! Two! Three!"

21

Jake led me through the party as we drank beers. It seemed like Jake knew everyone: both Frat guys and random girls. I was amazed at just how popular this freshman was. No hyperbole, I think Jake was 100 times more popular than me, only having been in college a semester. I knew like five people total, on a good day, maybe? But Jake was on a first name basis with at least 30 people just at this one party. This isn't hyperbole. He high-fived and talked to at least 30 people, sporadically introducing me. I just watched Jake's Teddy Roosevelt level social grace in action.

People kept handing Jake beers and drinks and shots, most of which he handed back to me after a sip.

I was six or seven drinks in when Jake introduced me to a very handsome, preppy, African American Sigma Nu frat boy named Eli. Eli was well dressed, wearing a tight white J Crew polo that showed off his muscular upper body, and slim fit khakis.

"Hey Eli, this is my friend Cat," said Jake, introducing me. "She, like you, is single by the way,"

Eli stretched out his hand, "hello single Cat, nice to meet you."

I shook his hand.

"Hello single Eli."

I noticed Eli quickly glance over me with his eyes, looking at my braless tits poking through my short dress. It was a very quick thing, almost imperceivable. But I could feel that Eli was checking me out.

Jake picked up on this tension too:

"Hey Eli, can you keep Cat company for a few minutes, I am going to run inside and use the restroom."

"Sure thing Jake! Anything for you buddy!"

Jake walked into the crowd of people, towards the house, and disappeared.

"I like your dress by the way!" Eli said with a white smile. The white ivory of Eli's smile complimented and contrasted against the dark ivory of his skin.

"Oh, this old thing," I said with a laugh, "thank you. I like your polo shirt too by the way."

"Oh, this old thing," Eli said, copying me, "thanks! What year are you by the way?"

"I am a senior, you?"

"Junior. So how do you know Jake?" Eli asked.

"Oh, we are just friends, we live in the same apartment community, Olympus Cove."

"Oh I see," Eli said, "do you want to go and get another drink?"

"I would love to."

"Here, hold my hand so we don't get separated in the crowd of people."

Eli stretched out his dark hand and I followed him closely through the crowd of people.

22

Eli grabbed a cheap bottle of Yellowtail wine that was hidden under the drinks table. We walked out in the yard and found a semi quiet spot to talk.

We sat down next to one another in a white hammock in the far corner of the frat lawn.

(As secluded a spot there is on the lawn of a frat party in full swing).

Eli poured me some wine in a red plastic cup, and then poured some for himself.

Eli was a good conversationalist. He just kept asking me questions about myself and school and how my major was going.

In my mind I was thinking about what Jake said to me the first time I met him: ("How do you get someone to have sex with you?" "I just smiled and asked." )

In between my conversation with Eli, I noticed him glance at my cleavage. I couldn't blame him. I was full on, on display for him.

From Eli's looks though, I knew he would be down. Jake was right, this was a good outfit.

I summoned the energy, the courage, the willpower. Being super drunk helped.

"Hey Eli, do you want to make--" I asked.

"Yes, " Eli quickly cut me off and we began kissing.

We made out, our drunken lips and tongues fondling one another. I quickly found one of Eli's hands and brought it to my braless chest. Eli fondled me through the thin fabric of the dress, my erect nipples against the palm of his hand.

I felt drunk. I felt desirable, I felt slutty-- as we kissed in the corner, in a white hammock of this frat party.

I put my hand to the base of Eli's khakis and felt him through his pants as we continued to kiss and Eli played with my tits.

"Fuck," Eli moaned into my mouth.

Eli and I were both so drunk, we lacked all self concept, and any embarrassment we might have felt sober, as we fondled each other in the open air of this party.

"Do you wan--"

This time I cut Eli off: "yes!"

Together, we stood up. Eli put his arm around my lower waist and squeezed my but. With his arm around me, fondling me, Eli led me through the crowd of people and into the house, upstairs, and to his room in the frat house.

23

Eli's room was messy. I was too drunk to care.

Eli and I entered the room and immediately fell on his bed. We continued to kiss to the backdrop noise of the frat party, EDM music debauchery and all.

Eli slid his hands under my dress and pinched my erect nipples.

Fuck, I was so horny. I was like a cat in heat, my nipples in his dark hands.

I unbuttoned Eli's khakis and slid my hands under his Calvin Klein briefs.

My hand on Eli's cock, "is it cool if I put on a show on your tv?"

Sure thing," Eli said, as he stretched out and grabbed the remote for the tv.

I jerked eli off with one hand and scrolled through Netflix with my other. I put on Fullmetal Alchemist in the background and went back to kissing and stroking Eli.

Eli was large in my tiny hands, and his mouth cool and moist against mine..

I took control. I slid Eli's briefs and pants down further, I slid my panties under my dress to the side, and climbed on top of Eli.

I put Eli's blackness against my pale, semi-virgin sex, and slowly guided him in my drunken sloppy wetness.

I found one of Eli's hands and brought it to my throat, showing Eli how I wanted to be fucked.

Eli stid all the way inside my paleness till we were conjoined at the hips into one concentric being.

"Fuck, yes daddy," I moaned into Eli's mouth as he choked me.

Slowly Eli's hips began to move in an expert frat boy rhythm. I kissed Eli and held still as he fucked me from the bottom.

"Fuck, yes daddy, yes," I moaned.

"Fuck, you are so sexy, you feel so good," Eli moaned into me.

Eli slid in and out as we had crazy, wine-beer-vodka mixed, drunken sex.

"Yes, please, you feel so good daddy, yes, fuck me."

My moans and teases drove Eli crazy. His hips sped up and thrashed into mine.

This was the best sex I had had so far. Perhaps it was the booze?; Perhaps it was Eli's big preppy ivory cock?; Perhaps it was his expert rhythm?-- Or maybe it was me, taking Eli and fucking him how I wanted to be fucked: on top, his hand around my neck; and me whimpering "daddy," egging him on.

Eli fucked me hard for a long time. It didn't hurt for whatever reason. Perhaps it was the booze?

Eventually Eli came with my tiny mouth wrapped around his big black spade. I was so drunk I did not mind the taste of his cum.

When Eli finished he high-fived me.

(What's with frat boys and high-fiving? They need to cut that shit out).

"Wow, Cat, I think that was the best sex I have ever had!" Eli said as he kissed me.

"Thanks! And yeah, me too." I said with a blush.

"Do you want to go back out to the party and find Jake?" Eli asked.

"Yeah, he is probably worried, looking for us." I said.

24

I was wrong about Jake. Eli and I dressed and went back out to the party. We quickly found Jake on the outskirts of the party talking to a slutty girl with huge boobs. I was happy for him. Eli and I talked for a while and Jake left the party with the slutty big breasted girl.

Eli helped me call an Uber and made sure I got home safely. Before I hopped in the Uber I slid down my panties and gave them to Eli.

(Some bad gesture I had seen in a movie somewhere).

Eli kissed me and fondled my tit one last time.

I got in the Uber and left.

In the car I realized that I forgot to get Eli's number. But then I remembered how popular Jake is; 'I am sure I can get Eli's number from him,' my sexual dojo master, my Master Splinter in the ways of sex, my Obi Wan, my Ryan Gosling to my Steve Carrell.

25

I woke up the next morning with a crazy hangover and two texts on my phone. One from Jake asking if I made it home ok. And another from Eli, who must have got my number already from Jake, thanking me for last night, and also making sure I got home ok.

Some people say that frat boys are not trustworthy, but in my experience, it is like everything else. There are good and bad people in every subgroup/club of society.

Although Eli-- and Jake peripherally-- are frat boys, they are pretty upstanding guys.

26

A few hours later Jake drove me to Panera to get some coffee and soup

"Panera is the best hangover place ever!" Jake said.

We arrived, ordered bread bowls and coffee, and we both recounted our adventures of last night. I told Jake about me and Eli, to which he gave me a fist bump.

"Ok, that mean's your number is at two now, would you look at that?"

"I know right," I said with a smile. "What about you and that girl with big boobs?"

"Oh, she was on her period, but still super horny. I went over to her place and we just made out and she blew me."

"How chivalrous of you," I teased, "my knight in shining armor. The blood didn't scare you off?"

"No, it's whatever. And she was super good at it too, like the blowjob."

"Really!" I said, "it's probably from years of slutty practice."

"Yeah, probably." Jake laughed in agreement.

"What makes a blowjob good by the way?"

"I don't know," Jake said, "it's hard to explain. It's like a combination of care to not use your teeth, and a willingness on the girl's part to let the blowjob be messy."

I laughed, this wasn't what I was expecting.

"I mean, there's like so much spit and pre cum, of course it is going to be messy," Jake pontificated, "if a girl just enjoys herself and let's it be messy, it is really hot, at least from the guy's perspective."

I was in a fit of laughter as Jake went on about what makes for a successful blowjob in this tiny quiet Panera.

"Also, lots of touching; a noise here and there; lots of spit and drool, gotta keep that penis moist; no teeth, like I said-- yeah, those things in combination, that's what makes for a good blowjob."

I fell over in my seat laughing. It was just so absurd listening to Jake explain blowjobs in this quiet restaurant.

"Maybe you could teach me sometime?"

Jake laughed, "I'm not going to teach you how to give a guy a blowjob, but I'll let you practice on me if you want."

I laughed too, "fuck you, that's what I meant."

27

Jake and I arrived home from Panera and I brought him to my apartment to practice my blowjob skills on him.

I layed Jake down on my bed, pulled down his pants, and put my mouth around him.

I carefully hid my teeth behind my lips, carefully, to not teethe his cock.

"It's too dry," Jake commanded. I forced myself to salivate more and spat on him.

"Yeah, that's much much better."

I began to suck Jake's moist cock, I couldn't help but to rub myself through my panties as I sucked him.

"Touch my legs and balls more." Jake commanded.

I obeyed.

I played with the depth of Jake's cock in my mouth. Starting with just the tip. Then the tip and some shaft, working my way to amateurishly deep throating him. I involuntarily gagged and made noises as his tip pressed into the back of my throat.

"Yeah, like that," Jake moaned.

I pulled Jake's cock from my throat.

"What the fuck, really, thats what guys like! Me, choking!"

"Yeah, exactly!" Jake said with a smile.

I laughed, "what the actual fuck," and put my mouth back around Jake's cock.

I guided Jake's cock to the back of my throat as I gagged and sucked him.

I began to use my mouth and throat to stroke him as I played with his balls.

Jake's pelvis began to rock in and out of my throat as I mouth fucked him. I gagged, letting out harsh choking sounds every time Jake's cock slid to the back of my throat.

Spit and pre cum dribbled down my mouth. Long strands of spit stretched between my lips and the base of Jake's cock.

I continued to rub myself through my panties as Jake fucked my mouth.

"Fuck," Jake moaned as he came in the back of my mouth.

I choked and I quickly removed Jake's cock from my mouth. Cum and spit went everywhere.

"What the fuck Jake! Tell me when you are about to cum, don't just cum in the back of my throat!"

"Sorry Cat, it just felt so good, I thought you would stop if I told you."

"I would've, but it's alright Jake. How was it by the way?"

"It was fucking really great, Cat, good job!"

"Good, in that case I guess it was alright that you came in my throat. But next time tell me so I can get ready, you fucker."

"Sure thing," Jake said, as he kissed my slutty mouth, "next time."

28

Every night for a week I practiced the art of giving a slutty messy blowjob to Jake.

After a week, I felt really confident in my blowjob skills.

I felt like I could make any guy cum quick, if need be, or keep him just on the edge of orgasm.

I was ready to test my mouth on a new guy.

29

I texted Jake the next week and asked him if he was down to go out again.

"Sure," Jake responded, "let me see what I can find through the party grapevine."

That night Jake texted me and told me that there was going to be a live music performance at a bar downtown Friday night, and that he got us tickets.

30

Friday night arrived, and again I had Jake come over and pick out a slutty outfit for me. This time he chose a short black dress for me. Again I went braless, but my nipples were not as visible in this dress. Again, Jake put the black choker around my neck.

Slutted up, Jake and I Ubered downtown to the bar/club/concert venue.

(To this day, I still don't know what the fuck this place is. It's called Tonal Hardware, and it is this weird mixture of a bar, club, and concert venue).

31

Jake had a fake id which got him through the door.

We moved through the crowded bar venue, and again, Jake somehow knew everyone.

We moved through the crowd to the bar where Jake ordered us a couple Sugar Free Red Bulls and Titos.

The drinks were really strong and I quickly became drunk.