The 2nd Date with Darrin

Story Info
My wife's 2nd date with her favorite stud.
3.7k words
3.51
21.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's 2nd date with Darrin

We had plans Friday night to go bar hopping and engage in some alcohol abuse. Lucy texted me that afternoon saying, "I have a surprise for you so get home as soon as you can after work." I was really excited to see what the surprise was so I drove home as quickly as possible. After I parked my car in the garage I made a beeline for the mudroom door. I was greeted by Lucy wearing some tight ass jeans and a body hugging tee-shirt. The shirt was proudly displaying her beautiful bra-less tits. She gave me a big kiss and asked me to sit down at the kitchen table so we could talk. Our table talks were usually about good stuff so I was anticipating what the talk and surprise was about.

She was really excited, the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes gave her joy away. She started off by saying, "It has been 6 weeks since I met with Darrin and I want to see him again."

So she gave him a call to see what he'd been up to. I knew what was coming next, obviously the call was to set up a date! So, when and where are we going to meet him? Her reply about knocked me off the chair, "Tomorrow night at our house." She pleaded, "Can he spend the night? Please don't say no!" I asked her if she was sure this is what she wanted because it broke our rules. Her answer was "Yes." I was excited and concerned at the same time.

My gut was telling me that we are about to walk on a slippery slope if we aren't careful. I told her, "Okay, he can come over but I'm not happy about the short notice. Well it's all set then, we have a play date tomorrow night." Lucy had already told him he could come over and she gave him our address. Darrin's condo is on the west side of Cincinnati and we live east of the 275 belt in a little town called Mount Orab. Our home is on a 5 acre plot surrounded by farmland. We can walk around our property naked and suntan in the nude because there's nobody near enough to see us.

I went to the bedroom to get ready for my night of alcohol abuse. After I got out of the shower Lucy was standing in the doorway naked. "Michael, wouldn't you rather stay home and take care me? I need trimmed and shaved for my visitor tomorrow night." I can't say no to her so we stayed home to take care of her pubic grooming needs. By the time I finished trimming her bush and shaving her pussy she could have starred in a porno. Her pussy looked perfect for her lover. I tried to play with her clit but she stopped me because she was "Saving it for Darrin." After we finished with her grooming needs we went downstairs to the man cave to watch a movie and for me to get drunk. We both drank a lot of wine and whiskey as we watched television. I don't know what time I fell asleep but I woke up alone in the basement. It was daylight outside so it had to be early in the morning. I stumbled upstairs to find Lucy sleeping nude in bed. It's no wonder I can't say no to her because she looks like a goddess.

I started a pot of coffee and made a bowl of cereal and sat down at the kitchen table thinking about what the night holds for the two of them. My role is easy, watch after Lucy and get her anything that she needs. Their roles, fuck like newlyweds on their honeymoon! I woke Lucy up from her alcohol induced slumber at 1 pm and asked her when she was getting ready for her date tonight? Grabbing her hands I pulled her up and off the bed then she put her robe on to go to our bathroom. Around 2 pm she got out of the tub to wash her hair and put on makeup. I peeked in to see if she needed anything and she told me to get ready in the quest bathroom. I picked out a pair of jeans and a Polo shirt to wear for her evening tryst with Darrin. After I finished my shower and got dressed I heard Lucy in the kitchen, she was pouring a glass of OJ. I told her I would make something to eat if she's hungry, "Nothing Michael, just a little juice, I'm eating light today." She grinned at me and went back to the bedroom and locked the door behind her.

I stood at the bedroom door listening for a clue as to what she was doing but I couldn't hear a thing. I wasn't giving up that easily so I slipped out of the patio door to peek in the bedroom window. She was sitting on the bed talking on her phone and painting her toe nails so I assumed she was talking to her friend Darrin. There was nothing to see so I came back inside and went to the basement to pour me a glass of whiskey. As I sat at the bar my mind started to wonder a bit. What did she have in mind for her visitor tonight? My daydream was interrupted by Lucy's voice calling me to the kitchen. I was looking forward to seeing her play date outfit so I sprinted up the steps and there she was wearing her usual robe. "Aren't you getting dressed?" She told me not to worry, she has an outfit picked out. She said, "Darrin will be here by 5:30 so be ready to let him in." What does my vixen have up her sleeve? She's acting out of character today. I parked my butt in the TV chair and watched for his car. A few minutes later Lucy walked into the living room still wearing her robe, she told me Darrin just texted, "He's almost here! Be polite and let him in," then she disappeared down the hall and closed the bedroom door behind her. This is too weird, she's up to something.

Darrin pulled into the driveway a couple minutes later and parked his car. I let him in shaking his hand and thanking him for coming on such short notice. I'm jealous of him, I'm not gay but I think he's a good looking dude and Lucy does to. He wore some nice jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt that accentuated is muscles, Lucy will definitely like what she sees.

He came bearing a gift, a bottle of champagne. I put the bottle in the frig and took his bag to our bedroom door. I knocked and told Lucy, "Darrin's here. He brought a bag, I'll put it by the door." He was sitting on the couch when I returned and I offered him a drink. He wanted a beer so I cracked 2 beers open and returned to the living room.

I like Darrin, He was respectful to Lucy and he showed her a really good time when we visited him at his home. I enjoyed watching them and was looking forward to watching again tonight. During our many pillow talks Lucy told me she loved what he did to her. She dug his hard body, she thought he was very animalistic and powerful.

"How was your drive, did you have any trouble finding us?" He told me it was an easy drive, "Lucy gave me the address and Google directed me right to the front door." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lucy walk into the living room. Darrin noticed her to and our jaws hit the floor! All she had on was a short red robe that had a shoestring belt around the waist. It was so sheer that we could see her tits in all their glory but I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties. She was looking at Darrin, opened her arms and said, "Give me a hug!" He was off that couch in a heart beat. She raised her arms to hug his neck and the robe raised exposing her ass, no panties!

They hugged for a minute then I told her that Darrin brought a bottle of champagne. They both wanted some so I poured each a glass and proposed a toast to Lucy, "When she wants it, she wants it really bad!" We all laughed and they touched glasses and took a drink. They walked hand in hand to the bedroom and I took a seat in the recliner close to the bed.

Darrin opened her robe and put his arms around her in a lovers embrace as they were showering each other with tender kisses, his hands were all over her dark brown body. She helped him take his t-shirt off revealing his muscular torso and pumped up arms. As he stood there she took his belt loose, unzipped his fly and pulled his pants and tiny whities to the floor, releasing his hard cock. My dick isn't small but it also isn't as big as his. He stepped out of his pants and kicked them aside while Lucy dropped her robe to the floor. The contrast between their skin and bodies was an exciting visual. Lucy is dark skinned and feminine soft while Darrin is pale and muscular. It is a real turn-on watching them together.

They locked lips and I could tell Lucy's tongue was darting in and out of his mouth as she clenched his butt. He put a hand on each side of her face as he told her to get on the bed. You don't have to tell her twice and she eagerly obeyed him. It was erotic to watch her crawl to the head of the bed and lay down for him. She pulled her long brown hair over her shoulder and it covered some of her right breast. Her legs were slightly parted, giving him a view of her trimmed pussy, she was waiting in anticipation for his next move. He laid on top of her and they began to kiss like 2 kids in the back seat of a car. I thought he was going to start fucking her but he didn't penetrate her hole. He was rubbing his dick against her vagina, he was teasing her like she teases me when I watch her have sex. He spoke to her in a hushed voice, "Not so fast, we have a long night ahead of us." They rolled over and switched positions, I could see his dick poke it's head past her ass. He still wasn't putting it in her, he was rubbing his shaft against her wet vagina. She started to beg him to put it in, she kept saying, "Please Darrin, I need it'"

They flipped positions again and she spread her legs wide as he aimed his cock at her pussy. His cock head was pressed against her opening and he slowly pushed it in her soaking wet hole. My horny wife began to moan with every thrust of his cock, she was finally getting what she was begging him for. That dick of his looked massive, bigger than I remembered it. He buried it balls deep and it looked like it from the expression on Lucy's face. My wife was screwing her favorite boy toy again and she was loving every inch of what he gave her. He asked her if she was having fun and she replied, "Fuck yes I am." Her hips were rising to meet is slow deep thrusts and she put her hands against the headboard to stop him from pushing her into the wall.

Those beautiful breasts of hers were laying on each side of her chest as they bounced in reaction to the push of his cock into her pussy. It seemed like this scene played out in front of me for an hour, but I wasn't keeping track of time, my eyes were fixed on the love making in front of me. I heard Lucy say to me, "Michael, look at him, look what he's doing to me, he's fucking your wife!" He started thrusting harder and harder, deeper and deeper as the slap of their genitals filled the air in our bedroom. Lucy began to scream as he pounded her harder and harder into the bed. I've never seen her breathing so hard, her chest was rising and falling quickly like she's hyperventilating and trying to catch her breath. She continued screaming saying unintelligible words as she tried to breath during this onslaught on her body.

She started to shake like the first time he fucked her and I knew she was getting close. Darrin didn't let up. My wife's entire body was shaking when she had an earth shattering orgasm. The sounds of wet orgasmic pleasure were coming from her pussy and like a fucking machine Darrin didn't stop until Lucy asked him to. She begged him to stop because she couldn't take any more. He pulled out and fell to the bed in a sweaty heap. My well fucked wife asked me to get her a towel to put between her legs so I grabbed one for each of them, tossing one to Darrin and placing the other over Lucy's still trembling legs. Lucy curled up against his body and put her arm around his waist to hold him tight against her.

I left the bedroom giving them time to rest and went to the kitchen to make me a drink. I sat down at the kitchen table and kicked back to enjoy my whiskey. A short while later Lucy and Darrin walked in wrapped in towels. She grabbed some water from the frig and led Darrin out to the patio, closing the door behind them. I give Lucy her space when she has company so being alone on the patio is no big deal. It was pitch black outside so I couldn't tell what they were doing but knowing Lucy as well as I do they're doing something! Eventually the patio door opened and they walked back into the kitchen with no towels and Darrin sporting a hard on. Geez, what a surprise!

Lucy hugged my neck and gave me a quick kiss then whispered in my ear, "He's going to do me doggy tonight, want to watch?" She smiled at me and led Darrin back to the bedroom with me in tow. She crawled on the bed on all 4's and stayed still while looking at Darrin. Picture a beautiful round brown ass with a bald pussy and lips looking at you. He slowly approached her ass with his cock aimed at the prize in front of him. He slowly rubbed his dick head against the length of her pussy lips to lube the head in preparation for his next assault on her pussy. Ever so slowly he pushed his shaft into my wife as she screamed in pleasure. He turned his head to look at me with a big grin on his face and I knew what he was thinking, "Look what I'm doing to your wife." I raised my drink giving him permission as Lucy was trying to handle the cock in her. So began the slow in and out of his cock as he was sinking it in as far as her pussy would let him. Every time he hit bottom Lucy would let out a moan of ecstasy.

The wet sound of her reaction to his steady penetration of her hole filled my ears. As he picked up the speed of his thrusts Lucy became louder and louder and she began to scream as his violation of her pussy became faster and faster. The sound of her wet cunt being pounded was telling us she digs getting fucked doggy. He was slamming his genitals against her pussy lips and her screams of pleasure became louder and louder. I don't think I was hearing words, it was more like primal grunts and groans and her trying to catch her breath. The stamina he has on tap is incredible. In between her groans she managed to get a sentence out, "No man has ever fucked me like this before!" Her legs began to shake again and after a minute or two she had another screaming orgasm. But Darrin didn't stop, he continued to pound her pussy as hard as he could. Her whole body was shaking, she begged him to stop because her pussy couldn't take any more. He pulled out of her revealing his rock hard sopping wet cock. It pulsated with every beat of his heart as he knelt on the bed recovering from the animal fucking he just gave her. She fell to her side as she grabbed her legs to stop the shivering. They laid on the bed with him hugging her tightly. He asked her if she was okay. Lucy rolled over to face him and as she kissed his lips she told him she just had the best fucking and orgasms of her life. That was difficult to hear but it was the truth. I have never seen her get fucked and orgasm like that.

Lucy ordered Darrin to lay on his back. My wife can conduct master classes on the art of sucking cock, her technique was honed from all the men she sucked off when we were swingers and now with the single guys she meets. Lucy sat down between his legs and grabbed his dick with both hands leaving the head poking out of her top hand. My wife is a master at using her tongue, she can drive a man insane with her tongue circling the head of your dick. She uses her tongue like a finger touching the skin of your gland and piercing the hole in your dick head. When she puts your cock head in her mouth and circles your dick head with her tongue she'll suck really hard like she's trying to pull the gland off the shaft of your penis. Her hands were stroking and twisting his shaft while she bobbed her head moving the gland in and out of her mouth. I loved it when she removed one hand to grip his balls and shove that massive head as deep as she could until her gag reflex took over. Trying as hard as she could she could only get half his dick in her mouth.

Darrin looked at me again while Lucy was trying to suck the cum out of him. The look on his face said it all, then he told her he was cumming. All she did was look up at him and continued to suck the life out of his dick. Then she did something that she only lets me do. Lucy let him shoot his load in her mouth. As she tried to swallow his load some leaked from her lips oozing to her chin. Lucy asked me for some water so I rushed to the frig and brought a couple bottles back for them to drink. She rinsed her mouth out and took a few swallows to wash down any cum remaining in her mouth. Lucy snuggled up under his shoulder, his arm around her neck and her arm around his waist in an after sex glow. I was setting in my chair watching them drift off to lovers sleep so I kicked back and closed my eyes to take a nap along with them.

I woke up from my slumber to find the happy lust birds gone. I glanced at my watch and it was after midnight so I didn't sleep long. Where did they sneak off to? As quietly as possible I got out of my chair and tip toed to the bedroom door to listen for them. I could hear something down the hall but I couldn't make out what it was. The sound was coming from the living room so I sneaked a peek of them fucking on the couch, She told me later they moved to the couch because of the noise they were making while I slept. How considerate of them to be thinking of me while they played hide the sausage! I watched her fuck him for a couple minutes and went back to the bedroom to resume my nap. Between eating a gummy, drinking a couple beers and a couple glasses of whiskey I was wiped out for the day and besides Lucy will be nearby so all should be cool while I sleep.

I woke up to daylight and the sound of the shower running. I went to the kitchen to brew some coffee and get breakfast started and moments later Lucy and Darrin appeared in the kitchen doorway with Lucy wearing her house robe and Darrin in a pair of shorts. We made eggs and toast for us all to eat but I couldn't help but notice that Lucy wasn't saying much to Darrin or me. We finished eating and Darrin went back to the bedroom to gather up his stuff. There was a strange silence from Lucy and it worried me because this wasn't like her to be this quiet. He appeared a few minutes later with his night bag across his shoulder and he told us he had to get back home. We went to the door where he shook my hand and said thanks for the hospitality, then turned to Lucy to give her a quick kiss and ask her if they can do this again soon. She smiled and said, "I'll be in touch."

After we closed the front door she looked at me and said, "He's an ass, he blew it, he'll never see me again!" What happened? She was too mad to talk about it at the moment. She said, "I'm sore, tired and need to get some sleep."

I found out later Sunday night what happened to make her so mad. While they were in the shower Darrin said something about me. "How long has Micheal been a cuckold?" That really pissed her off and he probably knew that he just said the wrong thing to her because the shower ended after that question. She stood up for me telling him, "Michael isn't a cuckold so don't call him that!"

That was Lucy's last "date" with Darrin.