The 3 Amigos at College Pt. 01

Story Info
Prequel - Kate's Summer Before College.
2.8k words
4.13
8.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kclovin
kclovin
24 Followers

The 3 Amigos At College Pt. 01

Prequel - Kate's Summer Before College

©KCLovin 2023 all rights reserved.

Author's Note:

Yes, there really are Three Amigos. In this chapter, we will meet the first Amigo, Kate. The two other Amigos will be introduced in following chapters.

Kate's head broke the surface of the pool. She gulped in a huge breath of air, shook her head, and spit as her body popped out of the pool. Her long dark brown mane trailed behind her.

Rivulets of water coursed down her big boobs. As the water cascaded off of her body it left glistening water droplets on her tanned skin. A few straggling rivulets dissipated leaving one large water droplet hanging pendulously from her big dark nipple.

She pulled herself out of the pool revealing a tall, healthy, toned, body. Kate's boobs were bare and she sported a small bikini bottom that made a failing effort to contain her ample butt cheeks.

Her parents were out of town and her brother Kendall's best friend, Mike, came over to swim. He brought a case of beer and they started drinking.

Kate was fun, friendly, and feisty. She had a great relationship with her brother and his friend Mike that was usually full of hijinks. As with most kids that had grown up together, they took every opportunity to play practical jokes, tease each other mercilessly and even pull down each other's pants when one of them wasn't looking. Even mooning was not out of bounds for them.

They had been in the pool for a while and were engaging in a monumental water fight. Kate's top popped off during a dunking fight.

Kate was totally unaware that her top was missing, totally exposing her boobs to her brother and his friend. Kendall and Mike noticed immediately as she climbed out on the pool deck. Their eyes instantly lasered in on her crinkly nipples.

They were seeing their high school pal in a new light. She was a big girl, a former volleyball player, tall and athletic, with an amazing ass that spilled from her bikini bottom.

Mike swam around Kate and came up behind her while Kendall ogled her breasts. He had seen them before, of course, but only in fleeting accidental flashes. This time he was taking it all in.

Mike reached around Kate, startling her as he walked down the pool deck. Grinning, he began to palm her plump tits as her brother watched. As she became aware of Mike's hands on her, she suddenly realized that her top was missing.

"What the fuck??? Did you guys untie my top?"

"Really nice tits sis!!" her brother Kendall catcalled, ignoring her question, "Lot's better than when you were in fifth grade."

Kendall walked over to share the wealth with Mike as he palmed her other tit.

Bare boobs weren't a big deal to the slightly tipsy Kate. She had known the guys all of her life. Maybe she actually lost her top or perhaps they had mischievously untied it to get her into an embarrassing situation. Either way, it was harmless. They were just drinking and having a good time. She wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of making a fuss in case they had pranked her. Kate certainly wasn't the bashful type so she didn't think much about it.

After they entertained themselves by playing with her tits for a while, the guys escalated to pinching her hard gumdrop nipples and feeling her smooth, young ass. They were coming to the realization that she was no longer just a buddy. She was a desirable young woman.

Kate was feeling some tingles from their attention. It was time to move away. She decided to retreat to her chaise to get some sun.

Feeling that the guys were harmless and just horsing around, Kate didn't see any point in putting her top back on. They had already seen the goods. She just left her towel abandoned in the pool, threw down a towel, and lay down on the chaise.

The guys went retreated to the pool pretending that they weren't perving on her. For a while, they played catch and did some diving. Eventually, they got bored and climbed out.

"Hey sis," Kendall asked, "do you want me to put some lotion on your back? You might burn."

He was staring at her big tits and zeroing in on those hard, dark nipples.

"Yeah, that would be great!" Kate groaned appreciatively as she flipped over. He grabbed some lotion and began to rub it into her back. It was a little like getting a massage and it felt amazing to Kate.

"That's it, sis, all done," Kendall reported.

"Could you do my legs too?" Kate asked.

"I'll do them," Mike volunteered.

Since they were all friends, Kate didn't see anything wrong with being sun proofed by the guys.

Mike squirted a string of lotion up the backs of both her legs. He started slowly, working her calf, then ran his hands up the backs of her legs, stopped just short of her butt, and then massaged the sides of her leg and inner thigh. His massage was giving her horny ideas. He started on her other leg and massaged all the way up to her bikini.

"You want me to do your butt too?" asked Mike.

"Yeah," she half groaned.

In retrospect, the lotioning of Kate's ass was an inflection point in the relationship between the three of them. However, no one was thinking about lines being crossed. No consideration was being given to rights and wrongs. It was a continuum. Others might call it a trip down a slippery slope that was ignited by the simultaneous factors of alcohol, complete familiarity with each other, and young hormones.

"I'll do it," declared Kendall eagerly. After all, who would pass up the opportunity to massage a nice ass?

Kate's bikini bottom revealed at least half of her ass cheeks. He started kneading her mounds rubbing in the lotion.

It felt naughty with her brother's hands all over her butt. Kate's pussy was getting wet. Kendall kept going, massaging deep into the valley between her cheeks and down to her inner thighs along the edge of her bikini. It felt so good! She accidentally let out a little moan.

"Time for the other side, sis," said Kendall. "Flip over for me and I'll get your front."

As she rolled over, Kate could see the guy's hard dicks pushing up in their Speedos."

"Wait a minute!" demanded Mike. "It's my turn."

He climbed over her and began rubbing lotion into her chest while he reveled in the sight of her boobs.

"You want me to do these too?" he asked.

"Might as well," she succumbed. After all, his hands had already been all over them when she lost her top in the pool.

Mike squirted out more lotion and began to knead it into her tits. It felt so good. He began to rub her nipples. Kate was getting more turned on. He started pulling and pinching them as he slid her sensitive hard nipples between his fingers. She felt electric shocks rushing down to her pussy and she shifted restlessly.

Kendall bumped Mike off of the chaise so that he could rub the fronts of her legs. He worked pretty fast until he got to the meaty part of her thighs, then he slowed down and started deeply massaging the muscles of her inner thigh right next to her hole.

She could feel his thumb working its way under the edge of her bikini, rubbing right up to the edge of her bare cunt. Kendall thought that he might be feeling a little stubble there. Kate squirmed under his touch. She felt the wetness building in her pussy.

"KENDALL, STOP!!" she screamed, "YOU'RE TOUCHING MY PUSSY!!!"

The boys had made Kate very horny. She needed relief badly, but she really shouldn't encourage this behavior. Kendall was her brother.

It was too late, though. Before she could offer any objections, Kendall quickly pulled off her bottoms. By then she was so fucking hot that she just couldn't resist him.

Kendall pushed Kate's legs high and apart. Her thin dark brown landing strip pointed to his target. It was mere seconds before he dove for her cunt.

"You smell so fucking good sis," he complimented as he moved down and hungrily licked and sucked her dark lips. His tongue moved inside her puss and wiggled around. He licked her a few more times and moved up to her clit. He nibbled, he licked, he tickled and he sucked on it until Kate came with a shaking orgasm. Her juices coated his face.

"Nice pussy sis, it tastes amazing!!' he grinned.

"He looked over, smiled victoriously at Mike, and said, 'Your turn!'

Kate needed more. She was not in a position to resist.

Mike pushed his head between her legs in no time and started all over, licking her thighs and her slit. Occasionally, he reached up to massage her nipples. Kate's powder was already primed so it didn't take long for a second thundering orgasm to tear through her. She gave a squirt as he licked her to her climax.

"OH FUCK!!!," she shouted."

"GLAD THAT YOU'RE ENJOYING US!" s Kendall said enthusiastically. "BUT WE'RE NOT DONE YET. NOW, WE'RE READY FOR PART TWO."

Kendall shoved down his trunks revealing the thick rod with the big hanging balls that she had imagined when she saw him in his Speedo.

"MY COCK IS SO HARD FOR YOU!!! MIKE AND I ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU AN AMAZING FUCKING."

"I GET TO BE FIRST SINCE I'M YOUR BROTHER."

Mike moved back as Kendall crawled between her legs. He didn't waste any time. He began to slide his throbbing dick into her wet aching hole. The fit was a little snug, but after a couple of strokes, he slid in until Kate could feel his balls resting against her booty."

"YOU SURE ARE JUICY SIS," exclaimed Kendall grinning. "I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU AN INCREDIBLE FUCK!"

Kate felt totally stuffed with his dick, not that she hadn't had plenty of cocks already, but she was in a summer drought. He started fucking her, banging their public bones together and smashing her clit every time he bottomed out.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M FULL OF MY BROTHER'S DICK!" SHE MOANED. "IT'S SO HOT! WE SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS. I CAN'T STOP. I NEED YOUR MEAT, I NEED YOU TO MAKE ME COME."

Kendall just grunted. He was motoring hard inside Kate's sopping, needy cunt. She visualized his big, throbbing, veined prick as he pounded her. He fucked her for like five minutes. She was so wet that her juices ran down into her crack.

"TAG, IT'S MY TURN!" comanded Mike.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" groaned her brother. "JUST WHEN I WAS GETTING SOMEWHERE."

"NO PROBLEM" explained Mike, I'LL SPELL YOU FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND THEN GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE. THAT WAY WE'LL BOTH BE ABLE TO ENJOY MORE OF KATE'S SWEET PUSSY BEFORE WE CUM."

Kendall sighed, pulled out, and moved up to her mouth.

"TASTE YOUR JUICE," he urged as he pushed his meat into Kate's throat.

Mike moved between her legs and shoved in his swollen cock. She was already loosened up and took all of him right away. He started humping her roughly.

Kate's pussy was in ecstasy. It was throbbing and her swollen clit was electric. She was beginning to have little convulsions. Mike's dick wasn't as big as her brother's, but he knew how to use it. He moved all around her snatch, upshifting and downshifting his speed, to keep her guessing.

The boys had been working on her for at least 10 minutes straight. Kate was at a fever pitch.

"FASTER! HARDER!!" she demanded. "MAKE ME CUM!!!!"

"PINCH HER NIPPLES," coached Mike.

Kendall began to twist her nips and used his wet tongue to kiss her neck up to her earlobe as Mike pounded her even harder. Kate felt him tighten up and he grunted. She felt his dick convulsing as he filled her with his burning load.

"I'M CUMMING TOO MIKIE, I'M CUMMING TOO!!!" she screamed, feeling both of their juices running out of her hole as she clenched and spasmed.

Kendall pushed Mike off and climbed back into her saddle. His dick automatically honed in on her wet cunt. Kendall was a man on a mission. She had watched him jacking while Mike fucked her. She knew that her brother wouldn't last very long."

"YOU ARE SUCH A SICK FUCK BANGING YOUR SISTER LIKE THIS," Kate spat.

"YOU ARE EVEN MORE PERVERTED," he volleyed. "YOU'RE LETTING ME FUCK YOU. MY BEST FRIEND KNOWS ABOUT OUR DIRTY SECRET AND YOU LET HIM FUCK YOU TOO. HE'S WATCHING US RIGHT NOW WHILE HE JERKS HIS DICK."

Kendall was again humping Kate furiously. His ass jumped up and down like a dog in heat. Kate's pussy was on fire and apparently, his dick was too. They couldn't get enough of each other.

He dropped his body down on her and started grinding her hard. Her clit was buzzing. They were slippery with sweat. He shoved his tongue in Kate's wet mouth, sharing his spit and groaning as they gave into the sensations of their lust.

"OH SIS," he moaned. "I'm NOT GOING TO LAST."

"I'M FUCKING MY BROTHER WHILE HIS BEST FRIEND IS WATCHING!!!" Kate screamed. "I'M SO FULL OF YOUR DICK!!!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU"RE SQUIRTING ME FULL OF YOUR JIZZ!!! I CAN FEEL IT SHOOTING YOUR SPERM INSIDE ME!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!!! ARGHHHH! I'M CUMMING SO HARD!!!"

Kendall filled her up and they just lay there exhausted enjoying the aftershocks of their orgasms. They had nothing left. They just lay there panting. They couldn't even speak.

Mike gave them a few minutes to recover but he was waiting impatiently to get his rocks off.

"GET OFF, KENDALL. I NEED SOME MORE OF KATE'S AMAZING PUSSY," begged Mike.

"INCEST IS BEST AND I'M GOING TO PRETEND THAT KATE'S MY SISTER TOO!"

Kendall rolled off and collapsed on a chaise.

"TURN OVER AND GET UP ON YOUR KNEES, KATIE," Mike demanded.

She rolled over and pulled up. Mike nudged her legs apart and she could feel his dick pushing Kendall's jizz out as he shoved his nice meat into her well-fucked hole.

Kate hadn't been shared by two guys, but, with them, it was almost a natural evolution of their relationships.

Mike boned her hard. She knew that he was all steamed up after watching her brother fuck her.

"FUCK ME BROTHER MIKE!!" she taunted.

Mike was almost beside himself. He started ramming in and out while he held on to her rump. She could feel his balls banging her clit. He was pounding her so damn hard!

When Mike started, Kate thought she was fucked out but this whole thing was so erotic and she was so wound up. She couldn't help thrusting back as he rammed forward. Mike was pushing into her so fucking deep. And then, he reached around and started to finger her clit.

Mike fucked Kate like a bull. He was so pent-up. She could feel the hungry, demanding urgency of his strokes. He needed to explode. He grabbed a handful of her hair and rammed her harder.

"GIVE IT TO ME MIKEY!!! I NEED YOUR SPERM!! FILL ME UP WITH A MASSIVE LOAD OF YOUR HORNY CUM! GIVE ME YOUR BABY JUICE. DRENCH MY CUNT!!!"

"ARRRRGHHHH," he groaned. "YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT. YOUR CUNT IS SO INCREDIBLE!"

"I'M CUMMING!!!"

Kate felt Mike's cock throbbing and pulsing as he fired spurt after spurt of his hot, fertile jizz into her as it mixed with her brother's.

Kate's finger blurred hard over her clit. Her muscles clenched up with an intensity that she had never experienced and Kate surrendered to waves and waves of dirty, carnal pleasure."

"FUCK!!!! OH FUUU....CKKKK!!!!!!!!!," Kate half yelled and half gurgled as her intense contractions stifled her ability to scream out.

She fell forward still feeling the aftershocks as the muscles of her thigh quivered. As she came down, she noticed that she was drooling. Her body suddenly went limp from all of her exertions. Her mouth wasn't the only thing that was drooling.

There was so much cum!!! She was already full and now there was more. It would be leaking out of her all night long.

"DAMN, FUCKIN HELL!" Mike exclaimed. "I'VE NEVER HAD A FUCK LIKE THAT. I WANT TO COME OVER TO SWIM EVERY DAY!!"

"WE MIGHT ALREADY BE FUCKING WHEN YOU GET HERE," grinned Kendall. "KATE'S PUSSY IS LIKE CRACK. I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO STAY AWAY FROM IT."

"I DON'T THINK SO!!!" Kate exclaimed. "YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING AND WE HAD SOME FANTASTIC SEX BUT I'M NOT PLANNING TO SPEND THE REST OF THE SUMMER ON MY BACK BEING YOU GUY'S CUM BUCKET."

"THIS WAS A ONE-AND-DONE!!!"

Secretly, Kate was glad that she was heading for college soon. It was so wrong to fuck her brother and his friend. She hoped that she could hold out for another month but she knew she wouldn't able to resist them if she was staying in town instead of heading for college.

To be continued....

kclovin
kclovin
24 Followers