The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I curled my fingers over, pressing against her to gently 'scratch' that small kernel, who's only purpose is pleasure, as I gently licked and sucked at the base of her clit.

"Bill..." she moaned.

Bev reached down, took my hand, and guided to her breast. Her fingernails scratching my scalp as she clung to my hand on her breast, squeezing... letting out a sigh of satisfying contentment, as my tongue and other fingers danced over two spots that had become the center of her universe.

I don't believe I could properly describe the ensuing two minutes. Bev's frantic moaning gasps, the squirming of her hips against me, the quiet whimpered swearwords as she climbed to her plateau.

I could feel her muscles tensing. Her breathing getting shallower. Her sounds of pleasure increasing, as she being consumed by everything that her body and senses were receiving.

I knew she was close.

"Cum for me, my dear. My dear lover. My angel," as I whisper through her open, and dripping pussy. My fingers continuing to stroke her 'sweet spot' deep inside her quivering cavern.

Bev started to shiver, arched against me, and I felt her start to spasm on my fingers, as the first wave of euphoria hits her. She let out a wordless cry, half rose out of the bed and lifting her hips, bringing her sopping sex more into my mouth. Her hips dancing on the end of my tongue, and then writhed against my lips, moaning, crying out as the many contractions of her orgasm took her and pushed her over the edge... to fall into the chasm of unbridled ecstasy.

"Stop, stop, stop, please..."

I gave her one more gentle, languid lick, and she let a long, shivering moan as I slowly pulled out of her quivering core.

Our lips met in a long and languid kiss.

"mmm. That was wonderful. I love tasting myself on you and, my dear, I love you Bill," as Bev's lips came to mine. Her tongue entering, swirling, tasting.

"And I love you Bev, from the bottom of my heart."

"I know... I know," as her lips, once again, begged for mine.

"Now, I want you inside of me. I want you so bad. You probably aren't going to last very long, and I don't care. I just want to feel you inside of me. I want to feel you cum inside of me. I want to watch, as you make me yours. Make love to me Bill. My special... special man. Because I know that you are mine, all mine. And, I know that you know that I am yours... all of me. Come... make us one."

The gentle sighs and gasps that we both made with each other, at our joining, brought a feeling of closeness to each of us. From the moment the tip of my glans kissed her parted lips, and slips through her soft and warm gateway to her inner self, each of us were consumed with a connection with the other. The exquisite voyage through her warm velvety snug glove. Then coming to rest, as the sensitive head lightly kisses the core of her womanhood... her cervix, completing our union.

"Oh god, Bill... You feel so good. Don't move. Look at me. Let's just feel each other. Let's feel each other through the joining of our bodies... our minds... our hearts... and our souls. I soooo love you Bill... my Bill," Bev's voice, almost a whisper, but, cracking on those last words.

"Oh, Bev. You feel so good. Everything I feel with you, feels so wonderful... so natural. And I do mean everything. You mean more to me, than I could ever describe."

On my elbows, I cradled her face, as my lips gently parting hers. My tongue, pressing, seeking permission to enter. My hips, instinctively starting that slow and tender 'timeless' rock, as I gently moved in and out... in and out... in and out.

Bev's legs, which had been spread wide, were now, wrapped around my back. Her heels locking. I shivered as she lightly raked her fingernails over my back. I looked up to see her gentle smile, at my reaction.

"Oh, yes... Bill... just like that... just like that," taking a deep lazy sigh, "Oh my," she, again, sighed tenderly, as I continued our gentle loving... our mating... our joining.

I didn't want our gentle coupling to come to an end... but my body, and eons of evolution of the mating of a man and a woman, were creeping up on me.

"Bev. I'm about to cum."

"Yes. Look at me. Let me watch you. Let me watch you, as you claim me... as you make me yours, and only yours once again, my one and only."

I melted into her soft smoky-gray eyes as I pressed down with everything I had. Filling her snug tunnel of love with every last inch. My balls pulling up, but still brushing against her warm and smooth bottom. My mouth open in, what started as a 'silent' release ended in primal howl, as I coated her warm womb with my essence. Bev's face staring back at me with a look of complete bliss, as she felt each spasm deep inside of her.

I collapsed, as Bev wrapped me in her warm and tender embrace. My face buried in the crook of her neck.

"I love you Bev. My very special... special love."

...............................

Cuddling, in our 'lovers cuddle". Basking in the afterglow of our coupling, I asked, "Bev. Do you believe in fate?" my voice soft. Almost a whisper.

"What do you mean?" as she gently toyed with my sparse chest hair.

"That somethings were meant to be. Maybe, that some unrelated things happen and result in certain things that were meant to happen."

"Never thought about it. Why are you asking? What are you thinking?"

"Us."

"I'm still not following."

"OK. Here's what's been going on in my mind for the past week, or so. The day of the snow storm, just before I was leaving the office, Jeannie appeared, and like I told you earlier, asked if I wanted to wait out the storm together."

"I remember you telling me that. I remember that you said something deep inside of you 'spoke' to you."

"Yes. Like I said before, 'I can't describe it'. There was just something there. If I had gone, I wouldn't have been here that night, when you got stuck. If we had decided to come here, when you got stuck... Well, let's just say that, none of this... us, would be happening right now."

"OK. I got you. I'm following your thoughts."

"There's more. You deciding to see your girlfriend, even with the storm that was coming. The accident, and then deciding to turn around and try to find another way. Getting lost. Getting stuck. You said you sat there, not knowing what to do. Then, as if by a miracle, the wind died for a moment, and you saw my yard light. You getting cold on my couch that night and coming into my bed. Then, I think, something 'spoke' to you, and you Chose to take a Chance, to get all bare, and cuddle up next to me that morning.

"Bev...Too many planets... circumstances have aligned themselves to bring us, to here, and now. Things out of our control. Again, I can't explain it, or understand it."

Bev was quiet for a while. Trying to absorb everything that I had laid out.

"That's interesting. You want to know something that happened on my end? Up until that Thursday night, I hadn't planned on coming over to see my girlfriend. She called out of the blue and asked what I had planned for the stormy weekend. When I said I had nothing planned. She asked, 'why not get together'? We might as well be with friends, rather than being alone. So, yes, Bill. I think there's some sense in what has happened, to, as you said, to bring us, to here, and now."

"Bev... I truly believe, that we were finally meant to be with each other. You appearing on my doorstep... out of nowhere, after all of these years."

Pausing a bit. More thoughts entering my mind.

"Bev, I think that even if we had gotten together in high school, I am pretty sure that it wouldn't have lasted, for whatever reason. One, or both of us, would have been left hurt. True, it would have been five years ago; but, for some reason, it seems like the first hurt is the worst. And even if the whole storm thing happened, and you showing up, like you did. I don't know if we would have had in a place in our hearts for the closeness we each felt for the other, that night on the couch. A closeness that has blossomed into something that I could never ever have hoped for, or dreamed of.

"Maybe I'm wrong. But, I think sometimes, things just have to come together, at the right time and right place. And that time was the night of the storm. And the place, was you getting stuck and pounding on my back door."

We each lay there for a few moments, as we each processed what had just been shared.

"Bill, I think you're right about us, way back in high school. We weren't ready then, for whatever reason. The time wasn't right, and we just drifted away in our own separate worlds, even after that graduation party. And, if we had gotten together way back then, well, let me just say that, we most likely, wouldn't be laying here like this."

Pausing for a moment.

"I too, believe that we were meant to be together. I'm not trying to get all philosophical here; but, I think that whoever was meant to be in your life, that some way... somehow, that person will find a way to gravitate back towards you, regardless of how far they have wandered. I've never felt anything like this. I like it... No... I love it... Just like I love you."

We slept peacefully. Content in our growing love for each other. Neither of us heard Wayne stumble up the stairs a few hours later.

......................................

Wayne still hadn't met Bev. So when he appeared in the kitchen late the next morning, to the aroma of frying bacon, I made the introduction. Even in his 'morning after' state of mind and body, his eyes opened wide enough to really take in Bev, as she smiled.

"Wow. I mean, Bill described you; but, I had no idea. Shit, Bill, you did good!! And you mean to tell me that you never asked this hot lady out when you were in high school? You must have been dumber than a box of rocks."

"See. Told ya. Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thought that," Bev grinned mischievously at me, before planting a kiss on my cheek.

.................................

The plan for the evening was for us to first meet my parents at the Club around 7:30.

The Club, puts on a steak-fry once a month. It's not fancy, but, it's good. They do their best to give it some sense of 'atmosphere'. They cordon off a section of the dance floor with a retractable partition, dim the lights, and put some candles on the tables with a small vase of flowers. We figured Bev's parents would be there by the time we finished visiting and eating. Bev said she was excited at introducing her new boyfriend.

Wayne saw her first, as she came down the stairs. I heard an involuntary, "Oh shit."

I looked up to see what had his eye, and all I could say was, "No kidding."

Bev knew what the Saturday night dress style was like. She had bought a new soft sweater that was sea-green that again, hugged those luscious petite breasts, which I had the pleasure of nursing on, earlier that morning. This sweater had a deeper "V" neck that ended a bit above her lacy bra, with a wider neckline. A delicate Black Hills Gold heart-shaped charm, with a black background and three gold oak leaves lay against her smooth skin, a few inches below her neck. The matching earrings just added to her alluring look. It was sexy as hell. She opted for a pleated skirt that ended a few inches above her knees and hugged her trim waist, her dancer-toned smooth calves were captivating.

Her makeup was done to perfection. The black eyeliner accentuated the whites and brought out the soft grayness of her eyes. The thin soft honey brown eyebrows and eye lashes that were thin and separated. Not heavy and clumped like some women.

Bev heard me, as she flashed her classic radiant smile, as she came into the room.

"You like?" as she spread her arm out to her sides, and did a moderate three-sixty, causing the skirt to rise a bit, showing a bit more thigh.

"Wow, Bev. You look beautiful," my voice raspy at the vision that stood before me.

"The understatement of the year," Wayne added, "To beautiful for this guy."

"Oh, I don't know. I think he deserves it," as she moved over to plant a kiss on my cheek.

................................................

My mom and dad were sitting at the bar, when we arrived talking to some friends. My mom saw us first. I knew that she wouldn't recognize Bev; but, I could see her smile as we walked toward them. My arm around her waist, and a genuine smile on my face.

If Bev was nervous, it never showed.

"Mom... Dad... this is Bev... Bev Tallman."

I was waiting to see if the last name registered with either of them. It didn't. And it didn't matter. They welcomed her with open arms, and genuine warm smiles, as I knew that they would. It was part of their character to be warm and friendly to everybody.

Sitting at the table, I started off telling them that we were in the same graduating class in high school and that I had known her since sixth grade.

Then my mom chimed in, "And you never thought to ask her out? What was wrong with you?"

"My thoughts exactly," Bev chimed in with a broad grin and a quick kiss to my cheek. My mom and dad both smiled at our playful exchange.

I went through how we met that snowy night. Circumstances coming together. Bev and I watched as they nodded in agreement.

They asked her what she did, and where she lived. Bev went on to tell them about her third grade class.

I watched, as her natural personality shined. I could see, before my own eyes, my mom and dad welcoming her into their hearts. Even in just the few minutes we had sat with them, I could tell that they were taking in 'our blossoming connection'. My mom gave me a 'mom' look that told me that she was truly happy for me. And happy that I had finally found a girl that I deserved, and a girl that thought the world of me. It warmed my heart.

Then, I threw out about the Spring musical at her school and Bev's ballet. Bev's face beamed as she described what was happening: the girls, the sewing moms, and the cooperation of the other teachers. My heart swelled with pride the more she described how the ballet portion of the musical was progressing.

Bev's mom and dad were sitting at the end of the bar, with their backs to us, as the four of us came out from the dining area.

Bev had told me that her mom worked as a secretary for the school superintendent. Her dad worked in a local private accounting firm. While not an accountant by education, he had enough 'hands-on' experience, over the years, that he did what accountants did.

"Hey there."

They turned, with surprised looks, which turned into gentle smiles as their gazes went from their daughter, then to me, then to my mom and dad. I watched as smiles of 'familiarity' came across both sets of parents. Again, they knew, and recognized, each other but nothing beyond that.

While they had been members for quite some time, Bev said that they were not 'social butterflies'. Their Saturday evenings at the Club consisted of sitting by themselves at the bar and 'people watching'. My mom and dad were active members, serving on multiple committees, having been members for over 15 years they pretty much knew most of the active members.

"Mom. Dad... this is Bill... my boyfriend," her face beaming on those last two words, as she turned to me. Both sets of parents, with wide smiles.

"Nice to meet the man who has made our daughter really... really happy," her mom extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Tallman," I said, with a gentle smile.

"Please call Carol, Mrs. Tallman's makes me feel old," she grinned.

"And please call me Steve," her dad grinned as he extended his hand, "And, yes... I am really glad and happy to meet you. I kind of recognize you."

Bev went on to describe our high school past, and the night of the blizzard. Showing up at my back door, freezing with skinned knees.

"Wow. That's amazing. High school, college and five years later your paths randomly cross. My friends are never going to believe this," she smiled a genuine smile at both of us, and especially me. It warmed my heart at her acceptance of me as her daughter's boyfriend.

"And you guys never got together. Too bad. You would have been good for her," Carol had a wishful 'motherly' look. How she could sense that, in just these few short moments was beyond me... Mother intuition?

"Sometimes, things just need to happen on their own. In their own time and place," I added, as Bev wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face into the crook of my neck. We each gave each other a loving squeeze.

Bev and I watched the parents get to know each other, and not just know 'of' each other. My mom and dad have always been 'people -- people'. Always introducing themselves to new people they saw. Taking the time to get to know them. They had a lot of genuine friends.

The music started at 9:00 on the dot. Big-Band 50's brass tunes: Glen Miller, Tommy Dorsey, those legends. There were also some classic country artists from that time: Hank Williams, Patsy Montana, to name a few.

And then there were polkas. My dad loved to dance. He would dance the slow ones with my mom; but, would drag other willing dance partners out onto the floor for polkas. Bev watched, in amazement.

The band had both male and female vocalists. When the male vocalist, with his deep voice, began the Elvis song, 'Always on my mind', I took Bev's hand and guided her to the dance floor.

I held her tight, as we took in the lyrics,

....Little things I should have said and done

I just never took the time

You were always on my mind

You were always on my mind...

I held her tighter, as Bev pressed her firm breasts against my chest and laid her head on my shoulder. We became lost into each other.

It was true, 'she was always on my mind'.

As the song ended, the dance floor erupted into a long applause. He thanked everyone, and said, "If you liked that one, hang on for a bit... I've got another one for you later."

Bev's parents weren't dancers. One time, when Bev excused herself to use the ladies room. Her mom followed. My dad asked if I thought she would like to do a dance with him. I smiled and said that she would love it.

Standing next to each other in front of the mirror. Bev looking radiant, her mom smiled at her daughter's happiness.

"Bev. I can't help but notice how much you two are in to each other. The way the two of you look at each other. It's like you guys connect, just by looking at each other. You two are joined at the hip. I've never seen two people so in tune. And so soon."

"I know. We talk about it a lot. Sometimes, we can't even believe it ourselves. I mean, this is really only the third weekend that we've been together. We're just letting things go at their own pace. We're not in a hurry. We know that we have a lot of time."

"He's good for you, and I can tell that he's good to you. He's never far from you. The way that he looks at you, when he thinks you're not looking, there's always a genuine warm heart-felt smile. And I see you do the same thing. Bev, you deserve somebody like him. To have babies with somebody like him."

Bev giggled, "Mom, I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself. We've only really been seeing each other for a couple of weeks."

"I suppose. Sorry. Just your mom babbling," she grinned back.

Pausing for a moment, and then, looking at her only daughter, her voice got serious, "Bev, don't get hurt. You two are falling for each other hard, and fast. I would die to see you get hurt, again."

"I'm OK, mom, he's not going to hurt me, and I'm not going to hurt him."

"OK. One last 'mom' question, and then I'll let you get back to your guy," her warm 'mom' smile, "You guys are careful... right?"