The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mom. We're careful."

.............................................

Bev's face lit up when my dad asked if she wanted to dance. It was a light and lively dance. I watched as they danced. I could tell they were talking about something. Bev, always with a bright smile, at times I could see a slight giggle.

And so the night went on. The two sets of parents, getting to know each other.... chit-chatting. Drinks being served. Dancing.

Then I heard the deep 'Elvis like' voice.

Wise men say

Only fools, only fools rush in

Oh, but I, but I, I can't help falling in love with you...

Bev and I embraced and swayed on the dance floor. Again, her firm mounds against my chest. Arms tight around my neck. Her head on my shoulder. We entered our own little world.

.... Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things, you know, are meant to be...

I held her closer and lightly kissed the side of her neck. I felt her snuggle closer, as Bev's embrace tightened.

...For I can"t help falling in love with you

.................................................

"I love you, Bev," my lips gentle against her soft lips. My hardness, which was still inside of her, was beginning to ebb as we came down from the blissful joining of our hearts and souls.

"I love you, Bill."

Enjoying the warmth, closeness, and softness of each other's bare bodies, we cuddled, in our 'lovers cuddle": Bev's body casually draped over mine, one soft breast against my chest, the other pressing lovingly against my side, her legs straddling my right leg, her thigh resting comfortably against my relaxing member, her soft pubic hair against my hip, her head on my shoulder, one arm resting on my chest, my arms encasing her in our own protective cocoon. We breathed as one. I think our hearts were beating in our own chests in sync.

"I had fun tonight," her voice soft. Her breath sweet and like a feather against my neck.

"Me to."

"I love dancing with you. Having you hold me tight. Hold me in front of our parents. Showing them that I'm yours, because I am. Just like I know that you're mine.

"You know what I really like, when we are out and around a bunch of people, either my friends, your friends, or like tonight? I love it when I catch you looking at me, when you think that I'm not looking, and then you smile and look away. Everybody sees it. They see what we have, even my mom, and I'm pretty sure your mom sees it too. It gives me butterflies in my stomach. It's why I love you so much. You make me feel special."

That got us into a long and gentle 'lover's kiss, before relaxing back into our embrace.

"Your parents are a lot of fun. They made me feel welcome. And, I could tell that your mom is truly happy for you. I loved dancing with your dad. He's really good. I can't remember the last time I saw my mom and dad dance together. I mean, it's not a big deal, just can't remember.

"My mom really likes you. She can see how much we're into each other. How much you care for me, even in the short amount of time that we've been seeing each other. I told her that you would do anything for me. I even told her that you were going to drive over and watch the schools' Spring Musical and my ballet with the girls," I felt her soft lips against my chest.

"Did you tell her that you told me that I might get a surprise and a reward afterwards?"

I heard the giggle, and then a quiet, "No."

I hugged her tighter, as she snuggled closer.

"I could get used to this. Laying with you... naked. Sleeping with you... naked."

"Me too. Because, that's part of the rules for you sleeping in my bed."

"Rules? What rules?" Bev looked up and grinned at me.

"Rule 1: We always have to be naked."

"I can live with that," I got a kiss to my cheek.

"Rule 2: Feel free to wake me anytime during the night, if you get horny. I'll leave it to your imagination on the possibilities."

Giggling, "I can live with that rule too. You've just given the 'naughty' side of my brain something to think about. You might be surprised on how many times, and ways, that you might be woken in just one night."

The giggling was replaced with a grin of mischief and playfulness.

"I didn't know that you had a naughty side."

"One of my many mysteries, for you to discover. A girl has to have some mysterious secrets."

Our lips meeting, in a long and tender kiss. Then I felt Bev shift a bit and snuggle closer. I held her protectively for some more sharing of our thoughts.

"Maybe, it's a good thing that we see each other only on the weekends," Bev whispered, "I know that, for me, it gives me time during the week, when we're apart, to think about us."

"Us?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, it's been what... two weeks and three weekends? Three weekends of sleeping together. Of making love. Of getting close. I mean, like we've said... it's not like we never knew of each other. And, it's not like I got into bed with a complete stranger that first night. Or got naked, with a complete stranger that first morning. But, I'm glad I did. I've never felt this close and comfortable in my whole life."

"Me too. And thank you for making the Choice to take the Chance."

Another tender and loving kiss to my chest, as she settled back against me. My hands now gently moving along her back, as she toyed with my chest hair, as she continued talking to me from her heart.

"Some might say that it's just lust... just new and wild sex. The infatuation is at work here. That we can't get enough of each other. But, it's not. It's not for me, and I definitely know that it's not for you. If it was just sex for you, then you wouldn't have ended the thing you had with Jeannie. I know that you ended it because of me. Of how you felt about me. You can't feel, and share, the deep feelings that we have discovered with each other, if it was just sex. Some would say that we're going too fast. That we should slow down. Date."

"Bev, I think that we've already crossed that bridge. Fate brought us together. I don't think that we need to deal with the conventional method of getting to know one another."

"Wouldn't you say that's what we're doing now? Getting to know each other."

"Perhaps. Perhaps we're getting to know the other person that we had, unknowingly, longed for from afar. Acting on those bottled-up feelings. Making Choices. Taking Chances to get what we want. To Change."

"But, these are risks of the heart. That, can be dangerous. Trusting someone with your heart, is the same as trusting someone with your life," her voice soft.

I heard the concern in her voice. We were talking to each other, about... us... a first for us and definitely a first for me. It felt good. I was hoping that this would go to where I was hoping it would go.

My turn.

"Dangerous as in, we might fall deeply in love with each other? Or dangerous that if something should happen, that each of our hearts would be shattered into a million pieces? So many pieces that it could never be put back together again."

"I don't see the last one happening. You would never hurt me. And I would never hurt you. And as far as the first... all I can say is that I can't remember the last time that I've felt so happy, so content, so close to someone. I know that I can tell you anything. I know that you can tell me anything, because you already have. That we can share our hearts with each other. I think it's something that very few couples get to experience. For whatever reason.

"You want to know something else? Like we've said before, we were made for each other. High school, we just didn't know it. We were too young to know it. Too young to recognize it. I think that when two souls that were made for each other, the universe will always find a way to bring them together, no matter how long it may take. One can only hope that the timing, and circumstances, in our lives, is right.

"My mom sees it, and I know that she's happy for me. And I think that your mom sees it too, just the way she looks at us. She knows that I'm good for you.

"So, where am I going with this conversation? I don't know. Maybe, it's just that I like being able to talk to you. Here, in your bed... naked in your bed. With your warm and naked body next to mine, after making love. Talk about how we feel about each other. It's a conversation that I've never had with anyone. It feels good. It feels comforting. I think it makes us closer."

"I know. And, it's a type of conversation that I've never had with anyone either. It feels really good," my voice soft.

"The feeling of being close to you. And, you feeling close to me. Our hearts and souls touching."

We cuddled for a few minutes. Then, I could sense the playful side of her coming back.

"Bill, is Wayne going to be out of town next weekend?"

"I think so. Why?"

"Just wondering. Thinking that, with you leaving your key under the mat for me to let myself in, you never know what you might find in your bed. Waiting for you, when you get home."