The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 06

Story Info
A Ballet, Summer, & Opportunities for Bev.
8.4k words
4.78
5.2k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
444 Followers

I arrived at Bev's school about thirty minutes early. The parking lot was filling quickly. I knew I wouldn't be seeing her before the start of the Spring Concert and ballet, so I just wandered through the halls, past her dark classroom, her other world.

The gymnasium was packed. I stood in the back and looked out over the sea of parents and grandparents that filled all of the chairs. It appeared that they all knew each other. And, why would they not?

There were a few empty chairs in the last row, and way off to the side. One teacher came to me and pointed out the few empty chairs. I said that I was fine. I wanted Bev to be able to easily find me.

The kindergarten, first, second, and third grade songs were cute, in a way that only kids of those ages can be. Some were really into the songs. Some, you could tell, were 'just there, because'. The little ones were 'star struck' as they just looked out to the sea of parents, being their first time on-stage.

Each class did two songs. I couldn't tell what the songs were. It didn't matter. At the end of each song there was a loud applause from everyone... even those parents that didn't have kids up there, at the time. It warmed my heart. This was a close-knit community. No wonder Bev had no problems getting cooperation from the moms.

At the end of the last third grade class's song, the one teacher, who appeared to be the main organizer, stood at the edge of the stage, as the curtain had been drawn shut.

"Thank you all for coming to our annual 'Spring Concert'. I want to thank all those that helped in the preparation and organization of the songs, rehearsals, and especially to our talented pianist, Linda Johnson."

I saw an elderly lady at the piano turn and wave to the applause.

"We're going to have a ten minute break, to allow our next performers to get ready. It will be something that I know you all will enjoy."

Ten minutes later, as the crowd settled back down, "This year, we were fortunate to add a new educator to our staff, after the retirement of Mrs. Livingston at the end of last year. She graduated from the University of Iowa and was born and raised, in a town, not far from here, Woodstock. I know that most of the third grade parents know her as their child's teacher, Miss Bev Tallman. It was her idea, and hard work, for the next, and final, performance of the evening."

With that introduction, she exited the stage. The room lights were brought down and the stage curtain was pulled back. The stage was black. Slowly the stage lights were brought up. Everybody let out gasps of surprise. Fourteen little eight and nine year old petite girls were lined up across the stage. Each dressed in their pink tutus and leggings.

The tops were held in place with thin straps, which tied behind their necks and held up the open top that sat about 'mid-chest'. The white leotard-like material hugged their tiny bodies. The skirt portion, stood out horizontally a good twelve inches. The pink leggings adorned their young legs. Each girl had a pink ribbon in her hair and stood there with a smile that could brighten, even the darkest day. Flashbulbs started to go off.

And then, off to the far right of the little girls, was my Bev. In exactly the same classic pink tutu. The top was molded to her, now, slightly, flattened chest. However; the soft swells of those underlying firm mounds were more than evident. I was positive that the lady, who did Bev's outfit, added some additional material to hide Bev's nipples, as there was no sign of anything underneath. The material hugged her toned and flat tummy. And, finally, the leggings made it look like her legs went on... and on... and on.

In a few words, "A classic Ballerina".

I saw her, briefly scan the crowd. Looking for me. When our eyes connected, I was rewarded with a huge smile.

She had always been toned and fit in high school. I knew that she had been practicing these movements herself. Stretching as she warmed up, and everything. But, man, she looked good. Maybe, I'll be lucky enough to get her to come through on the comment about me watching her go through her routine... nude.

The girls mirrored Bev's movements. She guided the girls, as they all went through the five classic ballerina positions: first position, second position... fifth position. All the time, the pianist played softly in the background. This was repeated before moving onto a few movements: Arabesque, Battement, and finally the Pirouette. You could see the concentration on each of their young faces. A stumble here. A slight loss of balance there. All, much to the delight of the completely hushed crowd. I couldn't help, but smile as I watched.

Then, the music picked up and they went into a dance routine. They all got into a gentle little run in a circle, their little heads back, arms out to their sides as if they were flying. All beaming with radiant smiles. I tried to look at the little girls to capture their excitement. Their innocence; but, my eyes were focused on Bev's lithe and toned body, as she stood off to the side as the girls did their dance. I was sure that the eyes of 90% of the male audience were focused on the same thing. I was also positive that the fourteen dads were torn between watching their daughters and that graceful beauty, my girlfriend.

The music ends. They all gather in a line across the stage. They followed Bev's movements, as all took the final ballet bow, the Reverence... down on one knee with their little hands up to their chests, their heads down in a graceful bow.

The place erupts in a thunderous applause, as everyone springs to their feet. Flash bulbs from cameras lighting up the whole stage in a sea of flashing light blue. The girls rise up and flash the crowd smiles and beaming eyes as they wave. More flashes. The applause never subsiding.

Bev stood off the side, spread her arm gracefully out toward the little ballerinas and had them take another final bow. Another explosion of flash bulbs. My heart swelled with pride, as a lump formed in my throat. I saw Bev put her hands to her face, hiding her own tears.

Then I watched as she raised her hand to quiet the jubilant crowd.

"We all want to thank you for that. It's been fun. All of the girls worked really hard. It was satisfying to watch their improvement day by day. I want to especially thank Judy Taylor and Lynn Winston for all of the time and effort that they put in measuring and sewing the outfits for these wonderful girls," another loud applause, "I also want to thank my colleagues for their support, and encouragement, in this first ballet. And to Linda Johnson for her time, and effort in coming up with just the right music selections. Thank you all. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart."

Another round of applause.

I stood back, as everybody gathered on the floor, in front of the stage. One of the mothers wanted a picture of Bev and her daughter. Bev got down on her knees next to the little girl, putting her face at the same level as the beaming girl. Her arm around her little waist. And that set the precedence for the next twenty minutes, or so. Not all of the ballerina mothers thought to bring cameras, so those that did, took pictures. They told Bev that she would get copies.

Once that was over, I got a huge hug. My hands found her tiny waist. A flash. One of the moms had caught us. She smiled back. Taking the hint, we leaned cheek-to-cheek. Each of us beamed a smile as her camera flashed again.

"I'll make sure that you get a copy of that. On second thought, two copies," she grinned and then she was off.

"I'm so glad you made it. It warmed my heart to see you. I'm glad you stood in the back. It made it easy to find you," a quick kiss to my cheek, "Are you going back tonight?"

"No. I brought a change of clothes and my bathroom stuff."

"I was hoping that you would," she grinned, "In that case, everybody is heading out to the bar to unwind. Do you want to go?"

"Yeah, I do. We have lots of time, and it's still early. We can get something to eat too."

It was kind of a cool reception when we arrived. Looking back at it, I think those teachers that had worked with their students on the concert part were a bit miffed at the attention and accolades that Bev received at the end of the evening, for the ballet portion. I hoped that there weren't going to be any lingering aftereffects.

After some drinks and a burger, I held her in a tender embrace under the warm shower. Those firm little breasts against my chest. My hands cupping each of those firm butt cheeks. Our lips constantly in motion... tongues intertwining.

"mmmm, Bev. I know it's only been a few days; but, mmmm you feel soooo good."

"I know. We should do this more often. Mid-week sex and love making."

"You're going to be glowing in the morning."

"Promise?" her eyes full of playfulness.

"Double promise."

I made good on my promise. We made love to each other the only way that we knew how.

My thumb turned a slow circle around her nipple. I heard a gasp, and felt her shiver as first one gentle wave pleasure radiated down her body. And, then another. And, then another. Each producing gentle gasps and groans. First one sensitive nipple and then the other. Then my thumb was replaced by my tongue.

Bev held my head to her warm chest as my mouth worked and suckled. My tongue flicked, my teeth gently nibbled.

"Oh god... Bill... you do that so good."

Time for something new.

I guided her to where I wanted her... Reverse Cowgirl... only straddling my face. A position that I had picked up on in a recent men's magazine. Bev leaned forward, angling her clit against my mouth. Moving, to give herself the best spot for her pleasure.

Then, her eyes lit up, as my engorged cock was right in front of her. She grinned to herself, as it dawned on her what I had in mind. I let out a groan of pleasure, as suddenly, the sensitive crown entered a world of warm wetness, as her mouth engulfed the ripe pink plum. Her fingers encircling the base of my cock and caressing my balls.

Over the next few minutes, we figured ourselves out until finally we got to a position where she could lower herself onto my tongue and I could please her without dying of suffocation. It helped that she was petite. We simultaneously pleasured the other with our tongues, in our newly discovered way to love, and be as intimate with our partner as possible... 69.

Just looking at those two numbers, together, says it all.

I alternated between the flat of my tongue and my lips, caressing up and down, sucking on her labia, and then, I licked my way up her slit, from her clit to the opening at the widest part of the inverted 'V' probing.

Bev stiffened, and let out a low moan, as I flicked her sensitive pink jewel.

I groaned through her sex, as Bev's tongue bathed the sensitive glans with her complete tongue: the tip swirling around the pink plum, the flat of her tongue licking through the sensitive valley, the underside of her tongue swirling. Her fingers, always gently caressing my full testicles. Soon, she was bobbing her mouth up and down on my cock. I groaned, again, through her oozing sex. My hand snaked between us and two of my fingers entered her sweet wet warmth. Bev groaned, through a mouthful of hard cock.

The room was filled with the sounds of sensual love making. The beautiful sounds that only a man and a woman can make, when each is deep in the rapture of pleasuring and being pleasured.

We were each in our own little world of ecstasy. Each of us bringing the other to the edge of Nirvana countless times. Instinctively, backing off when we felt the other was getting to close. It wasn't teasing. Far from it... It was to prolong our love making, until neither of us could take it any longer. Bev stopped and just held me in her mouth as her orgasm consumed her, as the humming vibrations through her mouth rippled through the sensitive glans.

Bev pulled up and rolled onto her back. Her legs open. The look in her eyes was one of need.

"In me. I need to feel you in me. I need to feel you cum in me."

I entered that warm and wet cavern slowly and effortlessly, as we each exhaled at our joining.

"Oh god, Bill. You feel so good. You always feel so good. I know it's only been a few days; but, god I missed you."

I got into that ageless rhythm. I was close. I could tell that Bev was close to her second release. I pressed my pubic bone against her puffy Mound of Venus. Pressing against the sensitive gem that lay underneath, as I rolled and rocked my hips. Her flexibility was incredible as her legs pointed upward and outward. Bev, digging her nails into my back, giving me eight crescent-shaped souvenirs that I could look at in the mirror and know where I was when I got those.

"Bill," pant, "Make me cum," pant... pant, "I want to cum when," pant... pant, "Oh god... make me cum when you're inside of me."

I picked up the pace. We were both in need. In need to complete our coupling... our joining together. To bind ourselves in that 'thing they call love'.

I felt it, before I heard it. The walls of her vagina constricting, pulsating as I moved in and out of her. And then there was that howl, "Oh SHIT... Oh YES."

Followed by another constriction and howl. This time Bev had brought her legs together and clamped them around me. Her hands clenching each of my butt cheeks pulling me into her as far as was humanly possible.

That sent me over the edge, as I plowed into her depths and filled her womb with three days of stored up semen. My own howl of release, joining hers, as her embrace tightened, and she savored each release that was jetting deep inside of her.

We collapsed, as Bev wrapped me in her protective cocoon. The rest of the world vanished. All that existed was contained in the space occupied by our intertwined bodies, hearts, souls, and spirits, as I left loving kisses to her extended neck.

"Bill. That was wonderful. Beyond wonderful. For the last three days, I was hoping that tonight would end just like this. That you would think of it. It's one of the reasons that I love you so much. And I do... from the bottom of my heart."

I was quiet for a moment.

"What you are thinking... feeling? I know you are," her soft and gentle voice.

"Bev. You know me pretty well, in the short amount of time that we've been together. I love you. That's never, ever, going to change.

"I mean... We've kind of talked about this. It's just that, I've never ever felt this way about anybody before. I really want to see where this leads, and I hope it leads to something bigger. Better is going to be hard to pull off because you're already incredible," that got me a tender smile.

"Me too. It's a new feeling for me too. To be so close to someone. So close to someone that I love and that I know loves me. And, yes. I want to see where this goes. And yeah, I know that we've kind of talked about it already, before tonight. But, we've got lots of time."

So, that's how the next few month went on. An occasional Wednesday night get together. Alternate weekends at each other's place.

Friday nights, at Bev's bar, with her coworkers or at the bar that my coworkers hung out at. After not seeing each other for either three or five days, round one was always a 'fuck fest'.

Saturday afternoons, we generally had to ourselves, at her place or where I lived when Wayne was on the road. We came to refer to as as, 'Quality naked time'. I'll leave it to your imagination as to exactly what that 'Quality' time consisted of. But, let me just say that it was, at times, intensely erotic: to have an exposed breast to caress or a creamy thigh to kiss, or a semi-flaccid dick and soft scrotum to just hold and cuddle with; all within easy reach. Other times, it was simply warm and cozy; being able to be naked, exposed, and still completely relaxed, comfortable, and for us... entirely natural.

The weather in March is 'iffy' at best. Sometimes, you could sense that spring was just around the corner. Then 'Mother Nature' decided that it was just a tease, as another four to six inches of heavy and wet snow would appear. We made the best of it.

The town that she lived in had a forest preserve. Mornings after a snow, we would take slow walks along the snow covered trails. The new snow muffling all outside noise. It was peaceful. I had never been so content in all of my life, as my arm was always at her waist, as we slowly walked.

Saturday nights in Bev's kitchen, enjoying whatever she felt like making. Later in her bed feasting on my desert or at the Club visiting with both sets of parents. Dancing. Then retiring to my bed for a night time of quality love making.

Both sets of parents watching and enjoying our growing closeness. Nothing was said; but, I think that each mom was subconsciously looking at each of us as future 'son and daughter in laws'.

...........................................

The school year was coming to an end. Bev was busy with the second set of third grade girls practicing for their final concert and ballet. This final group would consist of the same number of girls, as the first, and would be the rest of the girls. It would mean that all of the third grade girls got to be ballerinas. They were ecstatic.

Bev received the same level of support from this batch of mothers in making the tutus for their little girls. This group was going to be a soft yellow, with little pink flowers. The one mother, who was going to make Bev's tutu said that she could either drop by the school to get her measurements, or just talk to the previous mother who made Bev's tutu and get what she needed. Bev figured that, if anything, she had gotten a bit more toned; but, other than that, she hadn't changed.

I was there for the final concert and ballet. It was just as cute as the first. Pictures at the end I could see all of the second grade girls watching intently, knowing that they would all be ballerinas next year.

I did sense a 'coolness' at the bar from some of her colleges, but chose to ignore it.

And then, I was treated to the same 'reward' later, back at her apartment, that night. I fell into a deep and relaxing sleep, as our bare bodies embraced each other's.

..............................................

My mind was in a fog. A sweet aroma, like a mixture of lilacs and honeysuckle filled the air. I felt myself floating in a sea of euphoria. Rising and then floating down a bit. Only to rise again.

As I came out of my haze, I felt a firm warmth engulfing my, now completely engorged cock.

My eyes opening. The first thing that I saw was Bev's face, grinning. I groaned as the firmness around my cock increased and then moved lower to cup my scrotum and massage my balls. I groaned again. Bev grinned.

"So, do you like me waking you like this? I've been thinking about doing this to you one morning, and since you have to leave in a bit, I thought this morning would a nice time."

Her hand now encompassing the sensitive crown, spreading the slick pre-cum and her own saliva.

"mmmm. Bev, you can wake me like this anytime you want. Even in the middle of the night. Who knows, I might wake you doing the same thing. Or licking one of you nipples."

"That would be fun. I think I want to do you with my hand. W've never done that... yet. I want to watch you shoot your stuff all over your chest. Or would you like to cum on my boobs, and then watch me rub your stuff all over them? Or what about on my face?"

"That all sounds like fun, except for the last one. That sounds a little demeaning. And I would never do anything to belittle you. I have too much respect for you. How about, just let me shoot on my chest."

"It was just something that I read someplace, that some guys like to do that; but, I kind of thought the same thing when I read it. But, I like the idea of using my hand and watching you squirt all over. Watch your balls as they throb when you cum.

32aa
32aa
444 Followers