The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

"So, how do you do it, at night, when you're in your bed? Do you use lotion or anything?"

"No. No lotion. Too messy. Just move my skin up and down."

"Show me," she grinned.

"You want to watch me do myself?"

"A little. Then it's my turn."

"Will ever I get to watch you, do yourself?"

"Maybe. I've never done that with an audience."

"What if I helped?"

Her face lit up, and the grin was replaced with a mischievous and playful smile.

"mmmm... I think that would be fun. Maybe we could start by doing ourselves and then switch and do each other, together."

Bev scooted up, crisscrossed her legs, and sat next to me. Her breasts riding high on her chest. Her hard nipples pointing straight out. Unfortunately, the shadows hid that treasure between her crossed legs; but, that didn't stop my imagination.

"So, show me. Show me how you do it... how you like it."

I grinned, "But first, come here. Let me kiss and suck on those beautiful nipples."

"You're so funny," she grinned, "You can't help yourself, can you? I'm about to give you a hand-job and you want to suck on my nipples."

"It's because I love them so much. Just like I love you."

Bev groaned as I licked and sucked on each of her pink gumdrops. My fingers kneading the firm underlying flesh. She sat back up, grinning. Each nipple a ripe pink and shining in the early morning light.

"mmmm... that felt good. You always know how to make feel so good."

I reached down and started to stroke. At first we each just looked into each other's eyes. Then Bev's eyes went down to my cock, as I slowly stroked myself.

"Shit. That is so sexy. I've never watched a guy do himself. So, do you play with your balls too?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes I like to cup them and pull them up. Then when I let go, I can feel them throb."

"I don't know if I want to just sit here and watch you do that, or take you in my hand, and do you."

Without a word, Bev's hand replaced mine. I laid back and savored her cool hand on my warm blood-engorged cock.

"Like this?"

"Yes," my voice was hushed.

"What do you think about when you do yourself?" her voice soft, almost a hushed whisper. Her hand slowly stroked my short foreskin up and over the ridges of the sensitive glans.

"I think about you. I think about a lot of things. The first time I saw you that morning, all bare in the shower," her other hand moving down to cup my scrotum. Fingers milking each tender orb. I groaned. Bev grinned.

I reached up and rolled the closest nipple between my fingers. She purred contentedly and scooted up a bit, giving me better access.

"The first time that first morning that I kissed your nipples. The nipples that I had dreamed about years and years ago. The first time that I tasted you," Bev's hand started to move faster. Her eyes were now closed, as she went back to that first morning. My fingers adding a bit more pressure to her engorged nub.

"The first time that I entered you, feeling your tightness, warmth, and wetness gliding along my hard cock. Cumming inside of you, my longtime secret love."

"Oh shit, Bill. I don't know if I can finish like this. You've got me all turned on. I may just have to jump on you and fuck you," her voice raspy with need.

"Bev, do whatever you want. I'm here for you."

"Oh fuck. Let's do this another time. Right now, I want... I need you inside of me."

Two seconds later, Bev eagerly impaled herself and rode me with never-before-seen fury. Her little breasts bouncing. Bev's head back. Eyes closed, as she concentrated on that hard piece of male flesh that stretched and filled her love cavity.

"Shit, Bill. I'm going to cum."

"Yes, Bev. Cum on my cock. Let me watch you cum. Let me feel you cum. Do it. Fuck me."

By now, Bev's hands were on my chest bracing herself. Head down. Her hips frantically bouncing. Suddenly she bolted upright, and jammed herself down onto m, taking my entire length as deep in to her has she could. Her head snapping back, eyes closed, and growled a primal howl as I felt her warm cavern spasm, as each wave of her orgasm rippled through her petite body.

Coming back to the present. Her voice, and the look on her face, were one of need.

"Come on Bill. Get on top of me. Do me. Fuck me. Cum inside of me."

On her back. Her knees cradled in my arms. I entered her in one thrust. Folding her knees to her chest, tilting her pelvis upward. I pressed in... Deeeppp. Man I loved her limber ballerina body.

"Fucking shit, Bill. Oh god, you're me in so deep."

"You OK? I mean."

"Yeah I'm fine. Just surprised me, that's all. It's a new feeling. I love it. I think I can feel you in my throat. Don't stop. Fuck me hard."

I love it when she tells me what to do to her.

I pummeled her open pussy with a need of my own. Each forceful stroke drove out a lungful of air. And then, I plowed into her depth and released with a primal howl of my own, as I painted that quivering molten cavity with a thick white coat of semen. If her neighbors were asleep moments ago, they weren't anymore.

A naked 'goodbye' kiss at the door, and I left with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. What a way to start the day off.

.....................................

Summer break was in a few weeks.

Bev wasn't sure what she was going to do over the summer to stay busy. She said that money wasn't an issue, as her coworkers advised her to set up a savings account for the three summer months to bide her over. Having only rent as her real expense, she was more than comfortable.

We talked that she could hang out at the house during the day, join me for lunch, and then spend some 'quality' time at night. Maybe do some private sunbathing. She grinned and thought that all of that had 'possibilities'; but, she needed something more. Something to occupy her time during the day. She wasn't the kind of person who could just sit around and 'do nothing'.

I asked if she thought if there would be enough interest in her setting up private ballet lessons. She hadn't thought of that. But, even if there was an interest, where would she be able to have those lessons? Her apartment was too small, and it didn't have a ballet bar. Plus, being an apartment, it wasn't like she could fasten one to the wall, or anything.

The town was small enough that there wasn't even a rec center. There was a town hall, and then there were the schools; but, they were closed for the summer. There was a volunteer fire department station that had a small meeting room.

I had spawned an idea in her head. Bev, being the 'self-starter' that she was, visited the city hall and talked to the mayor that Monday. Then had an appointment at the fire department with the volunteer fire chief. In both meetings, she presented her idea; but, needed a bit of help. In both cases they were intrigued. Nobody had ever thought of this. Nobody had ever approached them, with something for summer activities for the young kids.

All she needed was a room that could fit maybe a dozen, or so, grade school girls. Asked if one of the walls could be fitted with a few adjustable ballet bar and ideally, a few full-length mirrors that could be stored in a closet.

She hadn't thought about fees, as she definitely was looking to make a bit of extra 'summer money'. But, thought if they wanted something, she could offer them 25% of whatever she was paid.

But then there were other details. How to generate interest? How to get the word out? Things that were beginning to overwhelm her, the more that she thought about it. The more that this was just a 'pipe dream'.

It was the mayor that came forward and solved those problems. He offered the possibility of the city sponsoring the ballet classes, charging a modest fee, then pay Bev a reasonable fee, and pick up a bit of extra money that they could invest back into a summer youth program. They would do all the advertising. Do all the set-up work to make a 'ballet room'. At the end of each six week session, they would sponsor a ballet recital, for the community, complete with refreshments.

He was curious how many sessions Bev had in mind. What age groups she was thinking of? Could she do afternoons and/or evenings?

Summer was rapidly approaching. If this was going to happen, then things needed to be put into motion quickly; but not hap-hazardly. There needed to be some organization. Bev assured them that in a day, or so, she would make an outline of the program she had in mind. They could go over it together and tweak it. The mayor said once that was done, he could approach the city council and ask for some temporary funding, adding that the fees, which would be collected, would repay whatever funding was granted.

Wednesday afternoon, after school, found Bev in the mayor's office with her 'Plan'. Her 'Plan' listed the equipment that she thought she would need, which wasn't much, just a few of ballet bars and some six foot tall mirrors. The mirrors would let the little girls watch themselves, as they went through the various positions, while at the same time, watching Bev. Maybe a simple sound system for later. Bev thought that, if it came to it, she could use her own stereo, or buy a cheap portable one.

As far as the number of sessions were concerned, it depended on the level of interest. She was going to make it open to all ages. They'd figure out how to divide into groups once they received responses. There was a local paper that was circulated in the town and in the neighboring towns. This would, hopefully, bring in a larger group of kids.

This being the 70's, there was no such thing as 'day care'. Most all of the moms were stay-at-home moms; so one or more afternoon sessions, with different groups, on as many days as necessary, would not be a problem. If there was enough interest, she'd be willing to do evening sessions for older kids, maybe junior high, high school, and any adults that were interested. After all, being on summer break, her days were free. And, as far, as Bev was concerned, the more the merrier.

Bev, later told me that she could see the mayor looking not only at dollar signs; but, a chance to use this in the next upcoming election. Campaigning that, through him, and the city council, a city-sponsored youth program had been started. And that there were future ideas for more programs. Bev didn't care. Being recognized for this, was the farthest thing from her mind.

When Bev opened the door to her apartment on the Friday night following her meetings during the week with mayor, she was on 'cloud nine'. She grabbed me by my jacket and pulled me into her apartment. Wrapped her arms around my neck and mashed her lips into mine in the most enthusiastic kiss that I think I had ever received.

"Well, I'm really glad to see that your glad to see me," as I looked into her beaming face.

"I had the most incredible week," those words coming out of her mouth in about two seconds. All the while her face had a look of total excitement, which I had never seen before.

"Part of me wants to take you into my bed and have my way with you. Part of me wants to go out and celebrate."

Pausing, "Come on. Let's go. I feel like celebrating. I can't wait to tell you what's happening. And it's all because of you. My dear... dear man," then grinning, "I'll have my way with you later, and later... and later."

There was a tavern that was a bit out of town, which Bev had heard had good fresh pizza. It was quiet and cozy.

The place was about half full. We found a table off to the side. After getting our pizza order, and a couple of beers, Bev described her week.

I sat there in complete awe, at the organization and how she just picked up on the idea, which I had just casually thrown out the previous weekend, and ran with it. I had one smart and enterprising girlfriend.

She was thinking, that if enough older kids wanted to attend, that maybe she should look into the Rockford park and/or school districts to see it they offered night classes on dance. Maybe she could attend a few to hone her own skills, as so far, she had just been working from memory. She figured that the older kids would be more balanced and graceful; and, that they could handle a more regimented routine. Plus, as the kids developed their own skills, she needed to be ahead of them. I told her that I would look into it.

"I'm so proud of you Bev. You saw something that you wanted and took the Chance to go and get it," I smiled and held her hand between mine, "If there's anything that you need me to do, you know, that all you have to do is ask. Right?"

I got an endearing smile, as she said, "I know. And thank you.

"It was all because of you. You put the idea in my head. Besides, the more I thought about it, I thought 'Why not?' I mean, it sounded like fun. I know they could have just placated me and then dismissed the whole thing. Said it would never work, as nobody and ever done something like that. Instead, the mayor jumped right in. Thought it was a great idea. I really loved working with the kids in these last two ballets. It brought back memories of how much I loved doing ballet when I was in high school, with my girlfriend. Did you know that my dad put a ballet bar in our basement so I could practice?"

"No. Didn't know that."

"We had some private classes in the positions and all of that. Then we would practice in my basement during the week. It was relaxing. It was fun. It was a distraction from all the school drama."

Then getting a playful look, "Speaking of positions, let's go back to my apartment. I've got a surprise for you."

................................................

"Go ahead. Light all of the candles. Then sit over there, and close your eyes. I'll be right back."

I watched her, first put a record on the record player, and then with a playful over-the-shoulder smile, disappeared into her room, and shut the door.

My brain was going a hundred miles an hour. I had no idea what she had in mind. I figured that by the end of the evening, my balls would be drained.

Bev had, maybe a dozen candles spread out throughout her living room. Once lit, the soft and warm candlelight brought out the natural golden glow to the walls. The room was warm and quiet. All I could hear were some faint 'outside' noises. I settled back into the soft high-backed chair, and closed my eyes.

I heard the door open. Followed by light footsteps.

The music started. It was a soft violin solo, with a soft accompanist. Later, Bev told me that the music was Tchaikovsky, "White Swan" from the 'Swan Lake' ballet. It was one of her favorite ballet pieces.

"Bill. Open your eyes."

What I saw, took my breath away.

Bev was kneeling before me, maybe five feet away. Her head was down. Her right hand was laying at her chest and her left hand extended off to the side. It was the classical ballet Reverence bow.

I watched as Bev slowly and gracefully rose to ballet 'Position 5'. Her legs were crossed. Her arms extended and arched over her head. Head back. Neck stretched.... Totally... and completely....Nude. Her breasts all but disappearing. Her nipples hard. The gold fleece at the apex of her legs, appeared to have been 'fluffed' into an exotic soft bed of wispy strands of corn silk.

"Oh shit," my voice, but a soft whisper.

Not saying a word, Bev began a series leg extensions in tune with the violin and piano, which was softly playing in the background. From her 'Position 5', I watched in awe, as she slowly and gracefully, brought her right leg up, bent at the knee, and then extended upward and sideways. She continued with a few more. Always from the side. This was a performance of sensuality... of gracefulness, not a porn shoot, and graceful she was.

I marveled at the agility and the shape of her lean thighs and tone calves, as she balanced herself on her toes, stretching upward. The firmness of her pulled-in mid-section.

Bev transitioned into a series of slow turns: Pirouette, Chaînės, Piquė. Moving with the grace of a cat, on her toes in sync with the violin. At times increasing her tempo. In the confines of her living room, she was somewhat limited as to the extent of her movements; but, the ease of her movements astonished me. I longed to watch this performance on a ballet floor, where she would have room to fully perform the turns, and possibly some jumps... and possibly... totally nude.

As the music slowed to the end, Bev returned to the ballet bow... Reverence.... Gracefully her arms outstretched... swooping in gentle gliding movements. Down on one knee, her head bowing, bringing her hand up to her chest. A lump forming in my throat. I had never seen such grace... such fluidity of movements.

The room was quiet. All I could hear was the beating of my heart, and Bev's breathing. Our eyes meeting for the first time. All I could muster was, "Oh my Bev... that was so beautiful... you, are so beautiful. I've never seen, or felt, anything like it."

"You like? I've been practicing all week. It was fun. There were a few nights, lying in bed that my body didn't think it was fun. But, I wanted to do that... do that for you, and just like I promised... nude."

By now, Bev was on her knees and straddling my lap with a pair of firm sexy little breasts right at eye, or rather, mouth level.

"You, are amazing. And speaking of your body... that's amazing too."

Bev gasped as I reached out with my tongue. The tip flicked, first the right engorged nipple and the left. Another gasp as my mouth replaced my tongue and engulfed each soft mound. Whichever nipple wasn't receiving attention, was being firmly rolled between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, god, Bill. Oh my, that feels so good. I love it how much you love my body. How much you enjoy doing things to me, because my body loves everything that you do to it... to me."

"Like I said, you are amazing... everything is so amazing. Come. Let me show you, how amazing you are to me."

I stood, without losing my balance. Bev wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck. Her firm breasts and hard nipples, pressing into my chest. My hands found her firm and bare butt cheeks, and held her. She was light as a feather.

For a long moment, our eyes locked and gazed into each other's soul. Then our lips met, at first gentle, until our passion for each other overtook us and was changed into a fiery hunger.

I gently laid her on the edge of the bed so that her knees were bent over the edge and her feet were on the floor. Bev watched as I undressed. The whole time our eyes in constant contact. As I lowered my tented shorts, I saw Bev's little pink tongue move over her soft glossy lips. Her eyes had left mine and now were fully engaged on my horizontal throbbing cock and hanging balls.

"Is that for me?"

"Yes. Later. Right now, there's something I want to do first."

I moved between her legs as they seductively parted, and leaned upward. Bev cupped my face in her soft hands. At first, lightly brushing my lips against hers. Then my tongue gently moved across them without pressing. On the third pass, I added a bit of pressure and my tongue parted her lips and gently entered. We savored the taste and feel of each other.

Leaving those soft lips, Bev knew where my next stop was going to be. She gasped as my tongue flicked first one engorged dark nipple and then the other. Rolling my tongue around each of her firm buds brought gentle sighs and sounds of contentment that warmed my heart. There is no sound more enduring, than to hear your lover in utter bliss.

"Yes. Bill.... Oh yes. I love it when you lick and suck on my nipples."

I suckled. I nursed. I took in all of the delicious sounds that my lover was making, as I feasted on her tender flesh. The tender flesh that I craved. I never wanted to stop, as Bev combed her fingers through my hair and whispered my name.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers