The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Bev, as she took in every graceful movement. Every arm sweep. Every leap. Every up-on-the-toes steps. I watched her become absorbed in the passion between the Prince Siegfried and Odette. Being a love story, I watched, with a gentle smile, the many times she would wipe away a tear, and grip my hand a bit firmer. That she was so getting into the whole ballet, warmed my heart, and a knot formed in my throat. It was more than I could have ever wished for.

We lingered at the end. Bev was hoping to meet at least one of the performers, maybe get an autograph. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen. Still, she clutched my arm as we left, with a contented and loving smile.

The pizza was good. Looking at some of the 'Deep Dish' styles, we were glad we ordered the thin crust. We did have them tone down the Giardiniera peppers. Real heat was something we weren't in to. A little was fine, but not the full blown heat that those peppers were capable of. They said that it was a common request.

It was midnight. It had been a long, fulfilled, and emotional day. After a long warm shower, which we were in no hurry to end, found us in a warm embrace, and then in our 'lover's cuddle'.

"Bill, I don't know where to start. But, first, I want to thank you again. Thank you, for a Birthday day that I will never ever forget. That you planned all of this, the whole day, for me. Picked out my favorite ballet. Watched it with me; most guys would never ever think of such a thing. You're always thinking of new ways to surprise and please me. How could any girl be so lucky," I held her as her voice cracked on those last few words.

"Part of me wants to make love to you. Part of me just wants you to hold me. To hold me while you are inside of me, because you are part of me. You are in my heart," a kiss to my chest, "You are in my soul," another soft kiss, "And most importantly, you are in my spirit. We are... truly one. It's why I love you so much."

"Bev, I would like nothing more than to hold you. I'm glad today turned out better than I had dreamed. I didn't know what to expect, with anything. It warmed my heart to watch you at the ballet, as you immersed yourself into everything. Every movement. Everything emotion. And, yes, Bev, my love, I love you too."

And that's what we did. We spooned. I would occasionally stroke myself through her warmth. My hand gently cupping her firm little breast. Each stroke, Bev would take my hand off her breast and lightly kiss the back, before returning it to its rightful spot.

I don't know how long we did this. The outside world disappeared, as we savored the deep and everlasting intimacy that bound us together. Those little voices in my head were 'talking' to me. I held her tighter until we drifted off to that oasis of shared dreams.

..................................................

Summer was passing, in a couple of months, Bev's school would begin.

Her ballet classes with the city were flourishing. Each new session, seemed to grow, even through the summer months. Bev's Wednesday night classes with Vickie continued. The first class after our weekend in Chicago, Bev showed Vickie the program, from the ballet. Vickie couldn't believe it. She had never been to a professional ballet. Bev told it was pretty easy.

Over the summer, the voices in my head that 'spoke' to me around Christmas time and our night in Chicago, about our next step, were getting louder, more persistent. Sometimes, subconsciously. Sometimes, not. As time passed, it became more of a conscience thing, 'Someone' speaking to me... Guiding me. Sometimes, it pays to listen to those 'little' voices. Sometimes, they're there for a reason.

I knew that Bev's apartment lease was over at the end of August, just before the start of the new school year. Would she consider moving in together? Not here, of course, for a lot of reasons. Maybe, someplace halfway between where we both worked. I also knew what that step would lead to. Another set of Choices, Chances, and Changes. But, as I held her, as she slept during one of our Wednesday nights, I knew they were Choices, Chances and Changes that were well worth it.

I needed to broach the subject that could and would change the course of our lives. The coming Saturday was her turn to spend the weekend here.

.....................................

One of rare week nights that Wayne was back, he and I were out for some beer and pizza. He said that he was kind of getting tired of being away so much. Not being able to think about a girlfriend. He and Vickie had gotten together a few times since the Christmas party, but nothing to intense. But, still, he enjoyed the independence and freedom that some of the long startups offered. Plus, having his food expenses covered, it allowed him the opportunity to save

Friday night, we met up with my coworkers at their favorite bar. Tonight, Bev wore a pastel blue elastic tube top. I swear, it was just wide enough to cover her delicate mounds. Her bare shoulders, upper chest, toned tummy, and sleek ballerina legs on complete display. Coupled with a pair of mid-thigh shorts... in a word, sexy... in three words, 'sexy as hell'. It was the first time that she had worn a tube top, something that suited her breast size and body perfectly. She, once again had the attention of my male co-workers.

Although, we had just been together a couple of nights before; tonight, there was an underlying need that we each felt... a lust-filled need. I don't know why. It was just there. Maybe, the fact that I had been lusting over her exposed sexy body, since she appeared earlier that evening, had lit a fire in me. Maybe Bev was 'feeding' off the vibes that she was picking up from me, as we always seemed to be in turn with the other. Whatever it was, it seemed like every time she looked at me at the bar, I saw a need. I wondered if I was the only one.

Even though, it was still light out, as we left the bar, my hand reached over her shoulder, inside the elastic top, and cupped her warm firm breast and rolled her hard nipple.

"mmmm.... You're so bad," as Bev's hand came up and cupped mine through the tight material, and squeezed my hand through the top.

Another 'nipple-roll', "Yes, I am. And I know that you love it. Don't you, my love?" as my fingers applied a bit more pressure.

"Ohhhh, shit. God, you've got me going. Actually, I've been going since I decided to wear this top. Watching you look at me all night. I could feel your eyes on my little mounds. Knowing what you wanted to do to me. It made me all tingly and wet."

"Good. Because, I want you. Right now, I want you so bad. Seeing you in this top all night. Watching my coworkers look at you. Probably trying to imagine what treasures were being hidden. Knowing that I was the only one that knew for sure what was hidden. That this treasure," a gentle squeeze to that soft morsel, "is mine, and only mine."

"mmmm... I love it when you tell me that. That I drive you so crazy, that you can think of nothing else. So, what are you going to do about it," her fingers now grazing over my hardening cock through my slacks. Occasionally, giving me a squeeze.

"As soon as we get to the house, I'm going to pull you out of the car. I'm going to pull this top off. I'm going to yank off these shorts, and whatever else is underneath, if anything. Then I'm going to strip... completely. Take you, and lay you across the hood of the car on your back," Bev's grip on my covered cock increasing, as I heard an involuntary gasp of, 'oh shit'.

"Then, first, I'm going to eat this dripping pussy of yours. Because, I know that you are dripping. I'm going to eat you until you scream and scare all the birds away. Then, I'm going to fuck you, right there. Right there on the warm hood of the car. I'm going to first fill your pussy with my hard cock, and then I'm going to fill it with my thick white cum. I'm going to fill you until it runs down your legs."

"Oh shit, Bill. You've never talked to me like that. God, I love it when you talk so dirty to me. Telling me what you're going to do to me. You can talk dirty to me any time you want. And, right now, I can't wait for you to do everything, that you just said."

I wasn't breaking the speed limit, but, I was close.

The car skidding to a stop. Gravel spraying everywhere. Bev naked and on her back. Legs spread wide, and 'yes' she was dripping... more than dripping... she was flowing. Flowing a river of white arousal would be a better term.

My cock ached and throbbed at the purely primal site that lay before me. Bev grinned as she spread her legs to their maximum, which for her, was almost totally horizontal. I groaned as I watched her fingers pull her swollen and aroused labia up and outward, exposing her blood-engorged sex to me. I swear that I could see her cervix.

I lapped. I licked. I drank every drop that flowed out of her. I feasted on her precious liquid arousal. Bev's head thrashing back and forth. Her fingers tightening on her painfully erect nipples. The, normally, quiet country air was filled with the animalistic sounds of pure unadulterated primal pleasure.

My tongue attacked her clit. It was not soft and sensual, like when I made love to her. No. It was pure raw sex that was filled with desire, with a primal desire to make her cum. To make her cum so hard that she would forget her name. Bev cried out, as my tongue lashed against her tiny nub like a fiery whip.

As my fingers scratched that internal bundle of nerves, Bev's neck muscles bulged. Her mouth open, but, at first, nothing came out. Then, a low guttural howl erupted. I felt her pelvic muscles contract, as the full explosion of that building release hit her like a bolt of lightning.

"In me," she hissed, with a need. The first words since we had gotten out of the car.

I pulled her off the hood, turned her around, and bent her over at the waist. Bev, knew what was coming next. She shifted her weight and opened her stance. I watched as she reached back and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Staring back at me was the dark pink wrinkled star and full and puffy lips that framed a sea of red dripping wetness.

Bev looked back over her shoulder and grinned, all the time swaying her firm little bottom back and forth.

In my earlier haste, I hadn't even taken the time to turn the car off. Bev pressed her mound against the warm vibrating hood of the car. I heard her let out a loud groan as she stretched her arms out above her head, sending more vibrations through her engorged and sensitive nipples.

"Oh shit. Oh this feels so good. I think," pant, "I think I could cum just like this," pant, "But, I want you inside of me. Come on Bill," pant... pant... gasp, "Get inside of me... Now," her voice almost desperate, as she surrendered to all these new sensations that her body was receiving.

The head of my cock was covered in pre-cum. I entered her effortlessly in one deep penetrating stroke. We each gasped.

"Oh god, Bill... Oh, Yesss...You feel so good. You always feel so good. Come on.... Fuck me, Bill. Fuck me like you own me, because you do. Make me yours."

This was not gentle. This was a need to 'Fuck'. My hips driving myself into her. My hanging balls bouncing off her still swollen clit with each deep stroke. Bev pressed her hard nipples and clit into the, warm, vibrating hood of the car. My hands on her hips. That steady slap slap... slap... slap as my hips drive into her quivering butt cheeks. I fucked her like a hungry beast, so in love, so in lust. Primal grunts from each of us with each forceful thrust. Wet sounds from her sopping pussy.

I moved one hand between us and squeezed her nipple hard as I pounded my cock into her. Bev cries out, as I squeeze harder. I can sense she's about to erupt. I hear her hold her breath for a moment... and then there's that primal howl, as she goes over the edge, crying out as her pussy pulses around my cock.

She's not done.

"Shit, Bill,' pant... Pant, "I love it," pant... gasp... "I love it when you fuck me. When you fuck me hard."

That did it.

"Shit, Bev, I'm going to cum."

"Yes. Oh yes Bill. Give it to me... Fuck me harder. I can take it... I want it. I want it so bad. Fill me with your cum. Empty these guys into me," her hand snaking between us, cupping my swinging sack. Firmly massaging each full orb.

One last deep thrust. My balls tightening in her hand. I erupted with a howl. My cock throbs, spurts, ejaculating thick white cum into her eager pussy in a great pulsing flood that fills her, as any remaining birds fled at that animalistic cry.

I collapsed on top of her. Breathing like I had run a hundred yard dash.

Given our position, I slipped out of her, turned her around, and looked into those eyes that sparkled with playfulness and fun.

"That was fun," she grinned, "The vibrating hood of the car against my clit and nipples as you fucked me was unbelievable."

I had to laugh.

"I know that we've fucked before; but, not like that," she grinned and giggled, "I love it when you lose control. When you can't help yourself. When you just have to have me... to take me. To use me for your own pleasure. And you were right, I've got your stuff running down my legs. We've never had outdoor sex before. I like it. Let's do it again," my eyes lit up.

"Not right now... Well, not unless you've been taking triple doses of vitamins and are all ready to go," she grinned.

...................................................

We got cleaned up, together. Had a simple meal of grilled burgers, salad, and beer.

It was early. We didn't care. We lay on my bed, in our 'lover's cuddle'. Bev toying with my chest hair.

"mmmm... I could get used to this," she purred, "To just lay here with you, naked. My head on your chest, listening to your heart beating. Because, I know that it's beating for me. Having sex whenever we wanted. Falling asleep together, naked. Waking up together, naked. More sex. Just being together."

The voices in my head were getting louder, 'Go on. Take the Chance. Go for the Change. Trust your gut. You've already made the Choice. You know what you want'.

I kissed her forehead.

"Yes, Bev. I could get used to this too. To always have your warm soft bare body next to me. To sleep with you every night. To wake up in the middle of the night, listen to you sleep. To roll over. To see your face as I watch you sleep, and know that I'm right where I'm supposed to be. "

Bev shifted a bit closer. Nuzzled her head to my shoulder. Kissed my neck. I think she was sensing where this was going. Women's intuition.

"Bev, I want to ask you something."

"Bill, you know that can ask me anything... anything at all."

Another kiss to my neck. Another kiss to the top of her head, as I nuzzled my face in her soft blonde hair.

"I know that the lease to your apartment is going to be up in a couple of months," pausing, I think she was holding her breath, "Bev, what would you think... if we moved in together?"

There was silence. I thought that I had really blown it. Then I felt gentle sobs and tears against my shoulder. I just held her, wondering what kind of tears those were. Wondering what her answer would be.

"How long have you been thinking about this?" her voice soft.

"I don't know. I think consciously, for maybe a couple of weeks. But subconsciously longer. It was like little voices in my head. I can't explain it. But then, a few minutes ago, when you said how you could really get used to all of this, it hit me. Hit me because, I realized the same thing. That I needed to make the Choice to take the Chance to Change our lives. To take the path that I was pretty sure that each of us wanted to go down."

Bev rolled on top of me. My arms encircled her, pulling her into me in a loving and tender embrace. Her soft smoky gray eyes, warm and gentle. Her lips against mine were soft, like two pillows. The loving kiss went on... and on... and on.

"Thank you. Thank you. You really have changed. Taking the risk... the Chance, to go after what you want. That means a lot to me," her voice soft, almost a whisper.

"It's all because of you. From that first night, you made me realize how important it was to go after what I want... to take a Chance. And I definitely know what I want," as I tightened my embrace.

"Well, thank you, again. But, I think that it's always been there. It just needed to be brought out.

"It's kind of funny, that you've been thinking about it. Not funny-funny, just 'funny' strange.

"This last week, when I was out with my teacher girlfriends, Alice was kind of talking about the same thing. Saying that she and her boyfriend were considering it. She just wasn't sure of a lot of things: how well it would go over with the school, with the parents of the kids that were in her class, with her parents. But, what she was really struggling with, was the commitment. Was she ready for that? Did she love him enough to commit to that? What if it didn't work out? Then what?

"But, it got me thinking about us. And she's right. It's a big step. It's different than from just seeing each other on the weekends and once during the week. To being together seven days a week. Seeing each other's moods. Because, believe or not, I'm not always the loving and sweet girl that you've always been seeing. I do get into moods. You just haven't seen them... yet. I don't know why. Well, maybe I do. I think that I am always in a good mood when I'm with you, or looking forward to seeing you. Like I've told you many times, Bill, I've never been happier than I am right now and have been for the last year, or so.

"And then, seeing each other's little quirks. Quirks that we keep to ourselves, because they're so personal. It's all kind of scary."

"I know. Bev, I know that we will have our moments. Moments that we will have to work through. All couples go through those kind of things, and you're right... we haven't, yet. But, I think when two people love each other, and really, really care, they'll always find a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is... Besides, that's what 'makeup sex' is for."

Bev looked up at me and grinned.

"Makeup sex... You mean 'makeup sex' after you apologize for whatever it was that you did wrong?"

All I could do was smile back and kiss those sweet lips.

"Yeah. That kind of 'makeup sex."

"Good. I'm glad we got that straight," another wide grin and a soft kiss.

Bev settled back down against my chest. I continued.

"I know that it's been comfortable, doing what we've been doing. Bev, I'm not looking for an answer right now: tomorrow, next week, or next month. It's a lot to consider. All I ask is for you to take your time and think about it. There's no rush. We've got lots of time. I want you to feel right about whichever way you want to go. Whichever way that you feel comfortable with. If you think that we need more time, before taking that step, making that commitment; I'm fine with that too. I'm not going anywhere. Like I've said many times before, 'I've waited a whole lifetime to find someone like you'. I'm not going to lose you. Because, if I did, I would be losing my best friend and my soulmate. I'd be losing the one that makes me laugh. Makes me smile, whenever I'm with you.

"And, yes, my dear Bev, in case you're wondering, I do know what the step after that is. And I'm not afraid to make that Choice. To take that Chance. To make the Change that I desire... that I need in my life. Because my dear Bev... I need you... I want there to be an us," my voice cracking on those last three words.

Earlier that evening, we fucked like animals in heat. The next two hours were beyond the other end of the spectrum.