The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next two hours, we made love, to each other. It was slow. It was tender. It was filled with passion. I think that each of us was filled with anticipation of where our young lives were most likely headed.

At one point in our love making, I held Bev in a sitting Lotus position. It was a first for us. Don't know why we hadn't discovered it before, just hadn't.

"Oh Bill, this feels so good. I've never felt anything like this. I don't think that you've ever been this deep. I feel so full. A nice full, because I know it's you," as she ground her hips against me, as if trying to make sure that she had everything I had inside of her.

"I like this too. I don't know why we never did this before; but, it lets me do this."

I pulled back and shamelessly, once again, stared at Bev's gentle little mounds and beautifully hard nipples. She grinned, as she swayed side-to-side, like a willow in a gentle wind, rubbing her hands over her firm little breasts. Palming her erect cherry-red nipples. Pinching and pulling each away from her smooth chest. Then, extending her arms and reaching for the ceiling. Her breasts disappearing. All that remained were two exquisitely hard, deliciously red, and suckable nipples.

I throbbed. Bev grinned, and gave me a long squeeze. I grinned back.

"You like looking at me, don't you?" she grinned.

"Every chance I get. And then, I get to do this."

I cupped both of Bev's breasts in my hands and began to lightly run my palms over the smooth flesh. I watched Bev close her eyes as she focused on my touch. Running my fingers along every inch; tracing the textured skin of her areola in languid, circular movements before lightly flicking each fingertip across her blood-red tips, Bev let out a lungful of air.

"Oh god. I love it when you do that," her hands clutching me to her heaving chest.

I leaned in and planted a kiss in the middle of the wide valley that separated her little breasts. She sucked in a lungful of air as I mouth each of her breasts alternately.

Another gasp as my tongue bathes each of her nipples. She brought her arms down, cradled me into her loving bosom, and tenderly rocked me. She slowly rocked, like a mother would lovingly rock her newborn, as they suckled their nourishment from her body.

"Oh, Bill. I can't believe what you are doing to me. You're so deep inside of me and sucking on my nipples at the same time. I've never felt anything like this. It's not just the physical thing, which is absolutely wonderful; it's more. It's like when you take my nipple into your mouth and being so deep inside of me, it's like I can feel us bonding. Feel us bonding through our joining and through our touch. Oh, god, Bill. I love you so much."

We each sat up tall. Bev cupping my face in her soft hands. Her firm little chest against mine. Nipples, hard as diamonds, burning holes into my chest. My hands on her firm globes, pulling her into me. Our lips intertwined.

Pulling back, "Bill, make love to me."

Kneeling between Bev's open and inviting legs, I once again, took in the absolute masterpiece of the pure feminine sexuality that lay before me. The soft corn silk downy covering, which adorned her Mound of Venus. The thin pink delicate lips that framed the portal to her sexual being. The creamy white seepage of her arousal. Coupled with the soft gentle smile, as she took in my longing gaze.

"Bev, you're so beautiful."

I explored every inch of her incredible body. Her neck, her breasts, her toned abs, the length of her gorgeous, toned legs, I worshipped every piece of her.

When I finally settled between her legs, Bev let out a contented sigh, visibly relaxing into the bed, giving herself to me. Our fingers intertwined.

I licked along the crease, where her leg met her torso, before kissing the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. The aroma emanating from her sex was intoxicating. It filled me with a longing desire to be as close, as intimate, with her as possible.

Our eyes met, as I kissed the portal to the gateway to her sexual being, lovingly. Kissed, the way a mother kisses her baby, as though Bev's vulva was a sacred treasure to be treated with reverence.

I, again, inhaled deeply, savoring her heady, earthy, and unique fragrance.

Running a finger slowly down her sex, Bev sucked in a lungful of air. Nectar was running between the pink petals of her open flower. Her clit and lips were swollen with need.

"mmmm Bev. You're so sexy. I'm going to taste you. I'm going to drink everything you make for me. Because you're mine, and only mine."

"Yes, Bill... ooohhh... taste me... let me feel your tongue on me. Take what I'm making for you. It's all yours."

Two fingers caressed each side of her puffy hood, earning me another shudder. I looked up at Bev's beautiful face. Her eyes were closed, mouth opened in ecstasy as her face glowed with pleasure. I grinned and leaned forward, pushing my tongue deep into my lover's core. My eyes rolled back, as her flavor cascaded over my senses. I was in heaven. Bev moved gently beneath my touch. I came closer and closer to her sensitive jewel, whose only purpose was for delivering divine pleasure, which only a woman could experience.

One of Bev's hands reached around and gently held my head to her. My tongue stroked around her hood, feeling the small, erect shaft underneath. I gave the protruding nub a little flick, making her jerk, but still pulling me in closer. She was ready. I gently swirled my tongue around that sensitive pea. My lover began to cry out and jerk against me.

Bev's mouth formed a perfect "O" and she pulled my head deeper between her thighs. She raked her free hand across her breasts, leaving tiny trails of white across her tanned skin. I watched as Bev found her nipple and pulled at it, twisting and turning the small bit of rose-colored skin between her fingers, while I continued to suck and lick at her beautiful body.

The more my tongue bathed that sensitive jewel, the more animated Bev became.

"Bill!" Bev cried out.

Throwing her head back as ecstasy roared its way through her petite frame; she shook and quivered as wave after orgasmic wave tore through her blood like a storm. Sounds of intense and overwhelming pleasure filled the entire empty house, and drifted to the outside world.

A woman, in full orgasm, is a breathtaking vision to behold, of pure splendor; of raw sexuality.

She came several more times, how many I wasn't sure. I was too lost in taking her into that world of ecstasy. After most of her trembling passed, she finally pulled away, breathing heavily. Her fingers hooking under my chin and pulling my face, coated in her juices, up for a kiss that left me as breathless as she was.

"Come to me, my dear man. I want you inside of me. I need you inside of me... deep inside of me."

Her voice wasn't one of need... of lust. No, it was a soft voice of a need to join... to become one with each other.

My mouth on hers. Our tongues danced that familiar dance. I rolled my hips. My cockhead pushes against her gently, parting her soft and slick inner lips. Bev crosses her ankles behind my back and gently pulls me into herself. I feel her warmth as she opens to accept me... to accept me into her warm and willing body.

We join and become as close as a couple can get. We each gasp as I slowly fill her more and more and more until my body meets hers, presses up against her. I'm buried inside of the love of my life to the hilt. There's no more of me to give. I feel her quiver around me, wanting nothing more than what I'm doing to her right at that most tender moment. To just feel our closeness.

"Oh... yes... I love it when you fill me with that big beautiful hard cock of yours. You feel so good. You always feel so good inside of me. To make me a part of you."

"And I love watching and feeling you as you take me deep inside of you. Because, I love you so very... very much. I would do anything for you. Absolutely anything at all," my voice cracking.

"I know. And, I love you so very... very much."

I alternated between: laying on top of her, kissing her neck and lips, slowly rolling my hips as my cock tenderly moved in and out of her, and then raising up and locking my elbows, watching. Our eyes boring into each other's soul, as my entire length slowly filled and withdrew... filled and withdrew. At times Bev would close her eyes, savoring the closeness that we held for each other.

No words were spoken. No words were necessary. Our thoughts and emotions being shared through our own level of connections. Connecting our hearts, our souls, and, yes, our spirits. It was a connection that we had shared many times; but, not like this. This very moment, we were truly at a totally different and deeper level.

On my final deep stroke of our coupling, of our mating, I raised up. Our eyes intently boring into each other's soul. I wordlessly filled her with my seed, as we surrendered ourselves to each other.

.................................................

I was in a foggy daze. I could hear birds chirping. It must have rained during the night, as the air had that fresh clean spring-like smell.

My eyes fluttered open. What I saw, warmed my heart. Bev was on her side, facing me. Her head propped on a pillow. The sheet resting on her hip. Her smooth little breast and tender pink nipple staring back at me. But, what really brought a smile to my face, was seeing Bev's smiling face and sparkling gray eyes.

"How long have you been awake, and watching me?"

"A bit. I know that I've watched you sleep before; but, not like this. This morning is different. It feels different to me. It's something that I know that I could get used to doing, all of it: sleeping with you, naked. Waking up with you, naked. Watching you sleep, or having you watch me while I sleep. Being able to do this."

Bev scooted over and planted a 'Good Morning' kiss on my cheek. She relaxed into me as we got into our 'Lover's Cuddle'. I groaned as her cool hand first encircled my awakening cock and then cupped my scrotum and gently massaged each orb between her thumb and the soft palm of her hand.

"mmmm, Bev, that feels so nice. You can do that to me as much as you want, whenever you want."

"Yeah. I like it too. You always feel so good. I love the feel of you cock, ever since that first morning. I love playing with everything down here. And, I really like playing with these guys," her fingers gently 'milking' each of my, quickly filling, testicles.

"You're so sexy. So big. So warm," her warm hand had now surrounded the sensitive crown. I throbbed. She grinned, as she held me hard in hand.

"You're so easy," she grinned as she kissed my chest and settled back down with her head against my shoulder. Her hand now on my chest. Her fingers gently combing through my sparse dark chest hair. I casually draped my arm over her and softly stroked her warm bare back.

"Just a warm up for later, my love. A little anticipation, of what we will be doing to each other, in a bit. So, what did you have in mind?"

I had my answer. I smiled. I kissed her forehead and just held her for, I don't know how long. It was the most comforting embrace that, I think I had ever given her.

Yes, we were going to live together. The two lost and wandering souls that found their way to each other, on that cold and snowy night, were about to begin a new journey together.

"I was thinking of maybe finding something halfway between our work. I mean, it's a half an hour drive for either of us. In the winter, I would worry about you, if we lived around here."

"Yeah, same here. Plus if I moved out of town a bit, it might help keep the 'gossip mill' quieter. I just don't know what there would be to choose from. I mean the towns that are between here and there are pretty small. I just don't know if they would have something that would be decent. But, I'll start looking in the paper. Maybe we'll get lucky. Maybe, we can find a little two bedroom house, out in the country, like here. I mean, this is pretty nice, cozy, private, and quiet.

"So, the next big question is... our parents. How do you think they'll react?"

I thought a bit.

"I'm not sure. I know that my mom and dad know that I have never been happier. I know that they really like you, and know that you're good for me. They're pretty old-school and conservative. It's probably not the ideal arrangement that they would like to see their son in. But, they know how we feel about each other, and I think that they know that we would do it anyway. So why not accept it and not put up any walls."

"I know that your mom definitely does."

"Does what?" I asked.

"Know how we feel about each other."

"What do you mean?"

"The way that she watches us when we're together. Just like my mom. She really likes you too. It was funny, when we met each other's parents for the first time, and we told them that we graduated together, they each asked why we hadn't gotten together then.

"But, it's like you've said many times, 'There were a lot of things that had to come together. The timing in our lives had to right. Things out of our control to bring us to here, and now. And I'm glad. Glad, because, Bill, my love, right this very moment, I couldn't imagine where my life would be headed, if it hadn't been for that dark, cold, and snowy night.

"And I think that my parents will react the same as yours, especially when I tell them that we each know and understand, what the next step will be. And that we are fine with that. That we just need more closer time together. That we will know when the time is right. To trust us."

Even though we each had 'morning breath' we didn't care. Our lips meeting. Our tongues dancing.

"Bill, before I make love to my future live-in boyfriend, lover, and soulmate, I just want to say this. Making the Choice to take the Chance for us living together was easy. Because, just like you said earlier, the Change that I want... the Change that I need, is right here. Right here in my arms. Because my dear man... my dear Bill... I only want two things in this world. I want you, and, like you said last night... I want there to be... an us."

The end.

Dear readers, I am once again humbled by all of those of you who took the time to read this tale, who voted, and who added chapters to your Reading List.

Some may think that it is an unfinished story. This was always a story about how, after the MC had his heart broken by his 'First Love', he moved on. Then, as Foreigner's two hit song goes, "I want to know what love is" and "Waiting for a girl like you".

That he found true love with a girl that he only looked at from afar, in his early, shy, and insecure years, was an unexpected dream come true for him.

So, until next time... stay safe... stay healthy, and...

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."