The 3 of Us Ep. 06

Story Info
Loving two women is possible, right?
4.2k words
4.79
9.1k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last three months have been the best sexual experiences of my life. Making love to my wife, Jenny, two to three times a month and then my with my 19-year-old stepdaughter, Jessica, five or six times a month, has helped me be the most fulfilled I have ever been. Jenny loves sharing me with her daughter and Jessica has really learned what the love of a man should be. Our small family couldn't be closer.

We decided a week ago that we wanted the three of us to be together this coming Saturday night. We also made a pact that each of us would express one fantasy we each had and we would then fulfill it for one another. When the day arrived we were all excited about what the night might hold for us. I had my fantasy of being with two women at once in a threesome, which we had not fully yet tried. Jenny and Jessica had fantasies of their own that they hoped to fulfill tonight as well, but we all stayed mum until the time arrived. I was eager to hear from them.

We tried to behave as normally as possible during the day as we had things that needed to get done around the house, but there was also a lot of kissing and touching. The occasional hand would slide into someone else's shorts to touch a cock or pussy. Somehow we managed to keep ourselves semi-hard and rather wet all day. It was difficult waiting for the sun to go down before having our fun.

After dinner we all disappeared to our rooms, as planned, to prepare for our night together. Jenny emerged from the bathroom with the most beautiful black lace see-through bra and panties with garter straps attached to black stockings. She was utterly gorgeous. Her heavy breasts were pouring out of her bra as if not to be contained. As I sat on the chair beside our bed and admired my perfect wife, she started dancing in front of me to entice me to make a move, but I managed to have enough self-control to wait for Jessica to arrive.

A few minutes later Jessica walked in the room and Jenny and I both were stunned. She was wearing a red, virtually transparent, negligée that barely covered her sizeable youthful breasts and ended just below her crotch. Her nipples were poking through the very thin material and her pussy looked irresistible. As she twirled, her ass appeared from beneath the flimsy covering. She was drop dead gorgeous.

Jessica smiled at the two of us as we just stood and stared at this young woman before us. She knew how it was affecting our sexual minds and she loved every bit of the attention.

I was wearing a new pair of black boxer briefs that barely contained the titanium erection I was showing the girls as the three of us sat down on the bed.

"Who wants to share their fantasy first?" Jenny began.

"I'll go first," I said eagerly. "This may not come as too much of a shock, but I have fantasized about having a threesome with two women who enjoy each other as much as they enjoy me."

The girls looked at each other and back at me when Jessica said, "Yeah, we kinda figured that's what you would say." And they both started laughing as I smiled proudly.

"I'll go next," said Jenny. "My fantasy is to experience going down on another woman. I want to know how it feels to be on the giving end in addition to the receiving end of an orgasm-by-tongue." Jessica and I were both so happy to hear her say that. Jessica will be the recipient and it will play right along with my fantasy too.

It was finally Jessica's turn to share. She fidgeted for a moment and finally declared matter of factly, "I want to be fucked in the ass." Straight and to the point; That was always Jessica's way! Jenny and I were at a loss for words. Neither of us saw that one coming.

"I prepared my body for this today and I'm ready to find out if I like it. And I know I can depend on you, Dad, to do it right. If I'm going to give my virgin ass to someone, I want it to be you."

A huge smile broke from my lips. I guess I didn't have much of a poker face as she said those words. That was a fantasy of mine I had always been reluctant to express to either of my women. Now my daughter was asking me for it. This night just keeps getting better.

"You just made your dad's year," said Jenny, knowing how much I would enjoy taking her anal cherry.

I took Jessica's hand and said, "While I don't have much experience with doing that, I am excited to fulfill your fantasy. This will be a night none of us will ever forget."

With our cards now on the table I asked both women to stand side by side facing the bed, knees against the mattress and bend over with their elbows locked and hands on the bed. As they did so, I knelt behind Jenny, pulled her black thong panties to the side, pulled her round cheeks apart and began to lick from the top of her ass crack down to her clit. It was a different experience doing this from behind in this position as she stood. My nose would occasionally poke into her anus as I roamed up and down.

Jenny began to moan softly when she suddenly went quiet. I paused long enough to look up and see she was kissing her daughter, their tongues intertwined. I resumed my licking up and down, pausing a couple of times to pay extra attention to her anus. When I began to lick back down toward her pussy, I inserted a finger slowly into her asshole until my palm was flush with her ass cheek. I gently rotated my fingers in her rectum as my tongue danced around her pussy. She was moaning into her daughter's mouth as I satisfied my wife.

After a few minutes I leaned back and removed my finger. She stopped kissing her daughter and looked back at me. "That was fucking amazing. Why haven't you done that to me before?!" She lovingly scolded. Jessica started chuckling at that.

"I'm not sure what you just did to her, but whatever it was I want you to do it to me now!" Jessica demanded.

As I moved behind my beautiful daughter I separated her cheeks and proceeded to give her the same treatment Jenny enjoyed. Jessica immediately started moaning and out of the corner of my eye I saw Jenny lean down beneath Jessica and start to suck on her daughter's nipple as it swung below. "Oh my God," was all Jessica was able to repeat as she was assaulted by the two of us. "Your finger feels good, but I can't wait for your giant cock to stretch my ass." She was almost shouting between breaths.

After a few minutes I withdrew from behind and the girls turned, grabbed me by the shoulders and practically threw me onto the bed. My boxers were off in a flash, and they stood before me as if to decide what to do next. It didn't matter to me what they had planned; I was ready for anything.

Jessica went first. She climbed over my head, turned toward my feet, and positioned her pussy just above my face as she straddled me. "Suck me more, Dad. You are so good at this. I love your tongue in my vagina. I'm going to sit on your face while I admire mom as she fucks you."

Jenny then climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips. Facing her daughter, she leaned slightly to the left and taking hold of my rigid penis she quickly pushed it into her saturated pussy. Immediately she was balls deep on my cock. She leaned up a little and pressed her palms against my chest and began to ride up and down on my shaft as Jessica rested her hot pussy lips over my mouth. I couldn't care less whether I could breathe or not. If this was going to be it for me, I'd go out the happiest man who ever lived.

My fantasy was being fulfilled. I licked my stepdaughter while I fucked my wife. I was on sexual overload. I was grunting as my wife pounded down on my hips. Both girls were moaning and groaning from the sexual experience they were fulfilling. I felt Jessica lean forward and could only imagine that she was sucking on her mother's enormous tits as they bounced up and down.

After a few minutes of this, the girls agreed to switch places and so after a bit of maneuvering I was now face deep in a more mature pussy. It had the same heat and the same taste, but knowing it was a different woman sent me further toward my peak. My dick also noticed the difference as the new pussy tightened like a vise around my fat cock. I paused just for a second to let the girls know I probably wouldn't last long in this position. They chuckled as they kept on riding me.

All three of us were practically shouting from the sensations when Jessica said, "Holy shit, I'm cumming" and she drove down hard on my cock and held there as she shook through her first orgasm of the night. That was too much for me to take and as I shouted "I'm cumming too," though muffled by my wife's pussy, I erupted into my daughters womb. It felt like there was so much cum pouring from my body it was hard to believe.

"Oh my God, Dad. I've never felt so much cum from you. That feels incredible." Jessica declared as she pulled off my pole and cum poured onto my stomach.

Jenny was close to cumming but slowed down when the two of us came before she was ready. She rolled off my face and laid down beside me with her hips beside my head for a moment as I regained my composure. I then turned so I could resume licking her pussy for the third time tonight. Jessica calmed herself enough to come to Jenny and begin sucking on her nipples.

"Keep going, yes, keep going, suck my clit, Kevin. Make me cum. There it is, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, iiimmmm cccuummmiiinngg!" Jenny shouted for the neighbors to hear as her body shook through a violent orgasm. Jessica and I slowly relented on Jenny's pussy and tits as her orgasm dissipated. The three of us lay there panting and smiling at one of the greatest experiences of our lives.

"My fantasy has been fulfilled," I declared. "I hope it's not the last, but it was by far the most amazing first."

We just stayed still for another 10 minutes or so as we enjoyed the afterglow of our adventure. Jenny finally announced, "I have to pee. I'll be right back" as she hopped off the bed and headed for the bathroom while Jessica grabbed some tissues to clean up.

My stepdaughter and I just held each other for a moment, when she simply said, "I love you, Dad. I'm not sure another man could love me in the way you do."

"I know you will find someone one day that will generate similar emotions. But for now, I couldn't love another woman as much as I love you and your mom."

She smiled and nestled her head into the crook of my shoulder and draped her leg across my torso. Her boobs were pressed against my side. As she moved her leg up and down my body, her foot rubbed against my soft cock. After several of touches from her toes, I began to harden again. Jenny returned and saw what her daughter was doing. She laid down beside me with her head at my waist and began to lick around my cock and balls as I quickly revived to full hardness. Then Jessica slid down and both women began to lick up and down my shaft at once. I rested my head on the pillow as I watched them play with my cock and engage their tongues as they moved. Nothing can beat a blow job by two perfect women!

Once I was fully aroused again. Jenny got onto her hands and knees on the edge of the bed.

"Get behind me and fuck me, honey. Jessica? Roll over here so my head is between your legs. I want to taste another woman, baby."

Jessica started clapping with joy and practically jumped to her mother with her legs open wide. She was still so wet. I knew Jenny was going to love this!

I spit on my dick and rubbed in my lube as I lined up for Jenny's pussy. I watched intently as my wife lowered herself and examined her daughter.

Jessica was pink and puffy and so inviting. I was actually a bit jealous. One of my favorite places to have my tongue is in my daughters pussy. But this was Jenny's time; This was her fantasy and I was happy to help. Suddenly I plunged into Jenny's scorching hot hole and began to pump hard, shaking my wife each time I bottomed out. This forced her face to bounce off Jessica's pussy in rhythm as her tongue explored another woman's pussy for the first time. Jessica propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch her mom eat her out and her and I could also look at each other as the three of us made love for several minutes.

Jessica's eyes would shift between watching her mom licking her and watching me pump into her mom from the rear. Her smile was animal wild. "Yeah, lick right here, that's it," as she reached down and pulled her own pussy lips apart, she directed her mom's tongue to the best positions. "Push harder on my clit with your tongue. Up and down, mom. That's it. Oohh it feels sooo good. Keep going. Don't stop. I feel another orgasm coming. DONT STOP. DONT STOP. KEEP GOING. THERE IT IS. OH FFFFUUUCCCCKK I'M CUMMING," Jessica shouted as she forced her mom's head tight against her hot pulsating pussy. I never stopped slamming into my wife as I watched my daughter quiver from an overwhelming avalanche of feelings. Jenny continued grunting from my unrelenting efforts as Jessica began to calm from her second orgasm within the hour.

After a few minutes Jessica rolled away from her mother's attention to recuperate as I decided to push Jenny down flat on her stomach and pull her hips into the air. Then I climbed onto the bed behind her and again slammed back into her pussy like a jackhammer. Jessica slowly climbed up beside her mom, reached under belly, and began to rub her mom's clit furiously.

"Oh, oh, oh," was all Jenny could manage with her face smashed into the bed sheets.

For several more minutes I attacked Jenny's pussy with my rod and kneaded her ass with one hand giving her everything I had while I reached down with my other hand and fingered Jessica's sopping wet cunt as she lay beside me. She was too stimulated to cum again at this moment, but I knew it felt nice just to slide my finger in and out of her as I fucked her mom.

Finally, Jenny started to shout , "Yes, Yes, Yes" and collapsed onto her daughters hand as she convulsed through her orgasm. As she fell flat I followed suit and laid my weight on her back as I continued to hammer away, enjoying the sensation of feeling her ass cheeks pressed against my abdomen.

"Oh my God, mom. I think you squirted that time," Jessica said.

She was right. I could feel her slick juices come out around my shaft as she orgasmed. It was an amazing sensation to feel so much lubricant. Once she finally came down from her climax, I slowed and pulled out as she rolled over to catch her breath; The bed sheets were saturated below her. We all smiled seeing the evidence of just how powerful Jenny's orgasm was.

We laid there for a few minutes with my dick just outside of her dripping pussy. I wasn't ready to cum yet, but my raging hard-on never receded.

I lay between these two beautiful women and the three of us just touched each others' bodies in the afterglow.

We had been in our orgy-state for nearly two hours and were getting a bit thirsty, so we decided to take a break as we headed to the kitchen. We stood and drank as we enjoyed the sight of all three of us naked. Try as I might, my cock would not subside, so I walked through the house at full attention. The girls felt flattered that they turned me on that much!

"Two fantasies down, one to go!" Jessica reminded us as though we may have forgotten.

"Let's head back to the bedroom and give Jessica what she wants," I said.

"I think we should get cleaned up first. We are all showing signs of being over-sexed. Let's shower together before going for it again," Jenny recommended. We agreed and headed for the large master shower.

Washing each other was great foreplay for the final event of the evening. Jenny and I watched Jessica as she soaped her finger and proceeded to delicately push it into her ass to clean her insides.

"I can't wait to be stretched by this," Jessica said as she clamped on to my still hard cock while sliding her soapy finger in and out of her back door.

Jenny joked, "My God, honey, did you take Viagra or something today?" As she admired my never-ending erection.

"I promise I didn't. I just can't help it when I'm around you two. You turn me on so much," I replied honestly.

With growing arousal, we finished our shower and dried off and returned to the bed.

Jenny reached over to her nightstand and pulled out the lubricant we always keep on standby. She told Jenny to climb onto her hands and knees with her feet hanging off the edge of the bed. I stepped in behind my daughter, and once again admired, the most perfect ass on the planet. I began to massage her cheeks gently as Jenny generously lubed her fingers. I separated our daughters cheeks, giving my wife easy access to her virgin hole.

Jenny began to spread the lube on the outside of her anus, and slowly began to insert one digit. She went slowly allowing Jessica's sphincter to adapt.

"If you're able to relax, honey, this will feel so much better," Jenny said to Jessica.

"Go slowly mom. I'll relax as you touch me," Jessica replied.

I could not help myself, so, while Jenny worked toward preparing Jessica's tight asshole, I decided to slide my cock into her welcoming pussy.

"Oh, that feels good. I think I like both holes filled at the same time," Jessica said.

I made mental note of that comment as I very slowly and gently slid in and out of her pussy as Jenny worked on her back side.

After a few minutes of that attention, Jessica's back door began to relent, and Jenny was able to insert a second finger. She grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted more around Jessica's entrance keeping it slick.

I was enjoying my slow rhythm in and out of her pussy and could feel Jenny's fingers just on the other side as we entered her together. By now, Jessica began to gently moan.

After several minutes Jessica relaxed more and Jenny was able to insert a third finger.

"I think you're just about ready," Jenny said.

"Oh, I'm ready all right. Come on dad, fuck my virgin ass. I am so ready for you," Jessica declared with confidence.

I withdrew from her steaming pussy and as Jenny gently held her daughters' hole open for me I aligned my dick with her ass that was drenched in lube.

"I'm going to go slowly, Jessica. I want to make sure I don't hurt you. We are in no hurry and I want you to enjoy every second of what is about to happen," I said.

"Give it to me Dad, I'm ready," Jessica replied.

Even though Jenny had helped her daughter, my shaft was still much larger than her semi-puckered opening. My large mushroom head was going to have difficulty initially entering her.

Jenny applied a liberal amount of additional lubricant to my dick. She grabbed my shaft and guided me toward this new frontier. I slowly pressed my dick into and then beyond her anal rim and waited for her to receive it. "Ooohhh shhhiitt!" Said Jessica as I barely punched through. Once my head was in, I slowly pushed inch by inch into this previously forbidden place.

It felt magical to me as I received a whole new experience.

"Oh my God, that feels so tight. Go slow daddy," Jessica pleaded.

"I promise I'll go slow baby. I'm in no hurry. I'll move when you tell me to move."

In my enthusiasm I tried to enter her as slowly as I was able. After a couple more minutes of effort my cock finally bottomed out inside her ass. For the second time this year, I took my daughters virginity. Every hole she owned now belonged to me.

"Oh, daddy," Jessica said, "you feel bigger than ever before inside my butt. This feels amazing. Go ahead and start fucking me, please" she purred.

"I'll take my time to get started," I said. "I want you to savor every second."

Jenny finally backed off when she realized her job was done. She then laid down beside her daughter and caressed Jessica's tits from beneath while I fucked her in her ass from above.

As we progressed, I steadily increased my pace, eventually slapping my pelvis loudly against her cheeks that violently shook with each thrust. I held her hips firmly with my hands to get as deep as I could.

12