The 3 of Us Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny continued to fondle her daughter's tits with one hand as she reached up to her daughter's clit with her other hand. She masturbated her daughter as I fucked her in the ass.

"Please stick a finger inside my pussy, mom, while you rub my clit. I want to feel both of my holes filled at the same time."

As Jenny obliged, Jessica began to groan and moan wildly as she was double penetrated by her parents.

I felt my balls begin to churn in a familiar refrain. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "I'm going to cum soon Jessica. Do you want my cum inside your ass?" I asked.

"I'm getting close, dad and I can feel my orgasm coming fast. Cum with me, dad I want us to cum together. Yes, leave your load inside my ass. I want to know you took my virginity."

I continued to pound in and out while Jenny continued to finger fuck her daughter from below, now with two fingers inserted in her steaming pussy. After a few more thrusts, I announced, "I'm cumming!," and shot my second load of the night, this time into my daughters ass. A moment later, Jessica screamed and announced her orgasm. Her body began to quiver as her pussy clenched down on her mother's fingers.

We stayed in that position for another minute as my eruption eased and her orgasm subsided. I slowly backed my semi-rigid cock out of her hole. As I pulled out completely, her sphincter remained open as if begging for more. There was nothing left. All three of us were spent.

Jessica rolled over and laid on her back. Her mother and I joined her on either side. We laid there as we caught our breath and regained our strength. My jizz leaked onto our daughter's thigh.

"I will definitely want to do that again, dad," Jessica said, "that was like nothing I've ever experienced before. Thank you, mom, for helping me cum with dad."

Jenny surprised us both when she said, "that looked far more enjoyable than I expected. I might have another virgin ass that might need to be taken."

While I had nothing left to give this evening, my dick twitched at the thought. Both girls saw that and laughed.

"I think he likes that idea mom," Jessica said.

By now, the three of us were completely exhausted. We drifted into a deep sleep in that position.

The next morning, I awoke to find myself alone in the bed. I heard the shower water running so I got up and stumbled toward the bathroom to relieve myself. When I walked in I saw the two most beautiful women in the world showering together as they washed each other's bodies.

"Good morning ladies," I said, as I approached them.

"Come on in," Jessica said, "the water is warm."

I stepped beneath the hot water and relieved myself in the shower. Nobody cared about that, we were just happy to be together.

The end.

12