The 3 Prices You Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, sweetie. Damn! Were you prepared for something? No panties, makes such a bold fashion statement!" he brazenly stated.

I tried my best to explain that I never wear panties with pantyhose, but they didn't care. All they heard was 'No Panties' and instantly made the assumption out loud to each other that I was indeed prepared for 'something'. I could feel my thin wispy skirt bunched up around my waist and my pantyhose covered pussy was easily seen by the two men. John pressed harder against my clitoris. I gasped lightly just as he snapped his camera to catch my response.

"Mmm, that feel good sweetie?" John asked

I nodded in approval.

"Good" John hissed removing his hand from my mound. I was just getting comfortable with his advances when he stopped hovering over me and stepped back a pace or two.

"Now it's your turn!" John smirked.

Once again I found my body having a mind of its own as I noticed my right hand dance its way down my stomach to the silky cotton patch on my pussy. His touches had ignited the tingling sensations that I had to release. I mean, I had already gone this far, what was a little further going to hurt me?

I flattened my fingers and made light swirling motions across my clitoris. This opened up the flood gates as my pussy became wetter with every slight stroke. I snaked my hand under my pantyhose and slid my digits over my slick pussy. My freshly shaved mound intensified the sensations. I pressed moderately with three fingers and began clockwise circles. My motions matched the increasing tingling sensations with a faster pace. I arched my back and pushed my breasts into the air, closing my eyes tightly.

"Whoa! Alex! Let's see what you've got under there!" John exclaimed. John turned to Anthony and said, "How much you wanna bet she's got a landing strip or lightning bolt or something?"

Anthony chuckled to himself and said, "I got 10 bucks on shaved".

The position of having my legs dangle over the bed was getting uncomfortable so I moved up on the bed fully and rested my head on the neatly pressed pillow at the head of the bed. I had a good view of my chest and legs from this viewpoint. I bent my knees at a 45 degree angle and rested my high heels on the bed spread. I lifted my hips off the bed and felt my breasts nearly hit me in the face. I readjusted my skirt so that it was neatly around my waist and out of the way. In the same motion I hooked my thumbs into the waist band of my pantyhose and rolled them down to the mid point of my thighs.

I relaxed my hips and let them plop down on the bed. Spreading my knees to a V, I could see John and Anthony pointing their cameras directly at my moist pussy.

Anthony noticed my cleanly shaved area and laughed, "HA! I knew it! Pay up bitch!"

John just snarled at him and tried to ignore him by clicking photos of me. John encouraged me by saying, "keep going sweetie". I wandered my right hand back down to my glistening pussy. My fingers danced around my clitoris pressing firmly to get the full effect. My legs and hips strained as I tried to open my legs wider, but I was trapped by my pantyhose. My left hand slinked to meet my left breast and cup it gently. Holding it as if holding a delicate egg; caressing it and messaging it.

I once more started the concentric circles sending more pleasure waves through my body. My hips bucked upwards aggressively trying to get every last once of pleasure from my strokes. I shut my eyes tightly as I felt the intense flutters of an orgasm building up. I nabbed my left nipple between my thumb and forefinger and gave it minor pinch which only added fuel to my already growing shock waves traveling through me. I've always been a bit of a "screamer" as guys have told me and this was absolutely no different. As I passed the mid way point on my way to orgasm-ville, my mouth flew open to let out a cry of pleasure in a long drawn out "Ahhh".

Both men were immediately drawn to me and came ever closer. Their lenses focused directly on me as I teased myself. I rubbed harder on my clitoris sending more powerful waves through my body. I could feel the orgasm building. My gasping and audible noises became louder as it became stronger. I felt my body pass the 75% point, then the 80%. My moans became short breathy screams. My fingers became drenched in my juices as I ramped up the swiftness.

85%.

I plunged my middle finger inside my pussy angling my hips skyward to get the best angle. My lips instantly sucked my finger inside covering it copiously with wet slick liquid. I screamed as it entered me. I moved my middle finger in to the second knuckle and wiggled my finger around to find the good spot. As I found it I removed my finger and progressively began finger fucking my pussy, each time hitting that one magical spot.

90%

My body squirmed beneath me. I struggled to open my legs wider, but once again I was foiled by my pantyhose, locking my legs in a moderately spread position. I increased the pace of my finger fucks as well as tightening my grip on my one nipple. By this point in my performance I had lost track of where I was and who was doing what in the room. I knew that in the room were two men staring at me through camera lenses, but I didn't give a shit, all that mattered was my orgasm, to hell with whatever anyone else was doing.

95%

My screams at this point were loud enough that I'm sure the neighbors next door could hear what was going on. I hoped they enjoyed the show because I sure as hell wasn't going to stop now. My silky French manicured toes curled in my strappy shoes. My body craved more and more. My finger leaped into my pussy at each thrust making slurping noises from the wetness. I gripped my nipple with the other hand and squeezed almost as hard as I could. Just like an automatic "Give Alex an orgasm" button....

BOOM!!

My body was rushed with intense orgasmic sensations. I screamed at the top of my lungs. My body shook violently as I was hit with wave after wave of pleasure. This continued to go on for several minutes before it finally subsided. I cannot accurately describe how intense it felt, but I know for a fact that at the time, it was the best orgasm I had ever brought to myself.

After several diminished after shocks; my breathing slowed to low deep breaths. I panted like I had just sprinted a mile, my body was warm and content. I opened my eyes to see John and Anthony staring at me. I giggled out loud and bit my lip. Both of their eyes were as big as saucers.

"Damn sweetie that was impressive!" John said magnanimously. "You really went to town there!" John put down his camera in its case and sat down on the other bed, looking at me, sprawled out on the bed. My head was swimming from my orgasm.

"My ex-boyfriend used to call me D.J. Scribbles!" I laughed as I tried to compose myself. Both John and Anthony snickered at my comment and made comments back and forth about my "DJ-ing abilities".

I rested for a brief moment and decided to collect myself and my clothing. I elevated my butt and rolled my pantyhose back up to my waist, again smoothing out the material making sure it was in place. I stretched out my legs in front of me and pulled down my skirt to its original mid thigh placement. I sat up and flung my legs over the edge of the bed. I looked down and picked up the two dainty little straps of my halter top. I drew my top back up and tied it around my neck. I checked to make sure that my breasts were firmly in place and combed my hair with my fingers, trying my best to look as presentable as possible despite the stunning orgasm that I'm sure was clear on my face.

"Over here Alex!" Anthony piped up finally. He beckoned me to the end of the bed. I moved slowly over to the far edge of the bed, facing away from the head board. I crossed my legs again, feeling the silky nylon material against my legs. I squeezed my legs together and felt my wetness. My juices soaked into the cotton panel of my pantyhose making a squishing sensation. I leaned back and rested my body weight on my hands and arms. I looked over my shoulder to see John stuffing more money into my handbag.

"This is for you sweetie; for the really good show" he smiled and sat down on the edge of the other bed behind me, near the night stand and out of sight.

"So... Ms. Scribbles" Anthony paused as he got my attention, swinging my head back to meet his gaze and the eye of the video camera. "Here's the Q and A section of our photo shoot. Are you ready?" He asked coyly, knowing that after my little performance I was pretty much game for anything.

I nodded that I was ready.

"Ohhh... Kay! Good!" Anthony got more animated and excited. "So, do you do that often?" He referred to my masturbatory show.

"I dunno, I guess so" I said smiling not really knowing how to answer the question.

"Mmm, excellent!" He smirked behind his camera, "so you must have done that for your boyfriend, huh? Ms. Scribbles!"

I laughed; "yea, I did" I nodded.

"Hehe, good. Is that smoking little body a virgin?" he blurted out.

"Nope!" I said proudly.

"Perfect hun! You suck dick?"

"Yep, I do"

"You like it?" He queried.

"Yep yep!" I said cheerfully.

"Oh really? Love it?" he pressed.

"Actually, I do!" I exclaimed, giggling again from embarrassment.

"Excellent!" Anthony exclaimed. I felt something brush up against my shoulder. I spun my head around to see John's semi hard dick sticking out of his trousers. His dick was limp but was already bigger than any of my past boyfriends. I glanced at it and then up at John, his eyes met mine and he smiled.

Anthony spoke again, "now Ms. Scribbles, be a good little good girl and see what you can do with that!" I swiveled my head back around to see Anthony waving two crisp $100 bills in my face. I felt John grab my right hand and bring up gingerly up to his penis. As if on command my hand encircled his dick and grasped it delicately.

I bit my lower lip as I stared at his thick pole. His massive balls dangled below his manhood like fuzzy dice on a rearview mirror. My body took control of me again. Another, "what the hell, fuck it" flashed through my brain as I closed my eyes, parted my lips and sunk down on him. His dick easily filled my mouth as it began to grow. It quickly became hard as I pulled back as not to choke on his bulging tool.

I licked the head like an ice cream cone before once again plunging my mouth over his dick. My thighs squeezed together and I felt my wetness against my pantyhose again; a gentle reminder of how aroused I had made myself earlier. I held his dick in my mouth for a second as I realized how slutty this must have made me look. I pulled his dick out my mouth and gazed at it, my hand gripped the base of his manhood firmly. Its enormous head pointed directly at my face. He was fully erect now and it looked angry and ready to pounce.

"You like sweetie?" John asked with a coy smile. My eyes darted from his penis up to meet his. I nodded a little scared of his size. John chuckled to himself and placed his hand on the back of my head. He interlaced his fingers in my hair and guided my face back onto his rigid pole.

I pushed back against his hand trying not to get fully forced into sucking him. My neck tensed against his hand, but he was too powerful. The head of his dick got closer and closer to my face. The blood filled head surged with anticipation as it pressed against my lips. I reluctantly opened my mouth and allowed his dick to penetrate my parted lips. John slowly steered my face down further on his dick. His girth stretched my lips further than anything had previously. At about the midway point on his shaft my mouth had completely filled up. I could take no more.

"Oh fuck yes!" John hissed, "Take all 10 inches baby! Suck this cock good!"

My eyes widened to the size of saucers when I felt his big muscular hand grab my hair tightly and began pushing me further. I let my hand fall from his penis. Both of my hands shot up to his hips as I braced myself and with all my might I tried to retract my face from his dick. I squealed and whimpered as I felt the head press against the back of my throat. I began to cough and choke.

Mercifully, he relaxed his control of my head and I sprang back. I tried to regain my composure and struggled for breath. John laughed heartily.

"How was that sweetie? That your first big man cock?"

I stared at him innocently and nodded, 'yes'.

John smiled again and firmed his grip again on my hair. He pushed my face towards his dick again with conviction. I opened my mouth again, afraid that if I didn't I would be stabbed in the face with his hard organ. He pushed my mouth down on him and it again struck the back of my throat. My mouth began to salivate uncontrollably as I could not swallow. He pulled my face back and thrust my mouth into a nose-dive. My throat felt the familiar thud from his dick. I shut my eyes tightly as I tried to concentrate on not choking and breathing through my nose. My dainty hands pressed against his hips begging to take no more.

John pulled my head back and repeated the motion several times, each time pressing the head of his rigid dick to the back of my throat.

"This is how you suck a real man cock sweetie!" John chuckled, "Suck it like a good slut."

John then loosened his firm grip on the back of my head and motioned for me to continue. His hand still holding my head as if to say, 'you better do it right'. I reached up with my right hand and made a fist over his dick. I pulled my head back, still holding his bulbous head between my lips. I paused for a moment and took a deep breath. I decided that it was now or never and threw myself on his dick. I shoved as much of his throbbing dick in my mouth as I could. I held it for a second and tried to get used to the sensation. I pulled back and repeated the action, diving back on him. My lips weren't even close to meeting my hand as I swallowed what I could.

John instructed me to stroke him as I sucked him. I did my best to match my strokes with my bobs. Each down stroke was matched with my mouth falling further on his unit. John groaned with pleasure as I increased my pace. I got comfortable enough to let my left hand drop from his hip and rest gently on my pantyhose covered knee that was delicately draped over the other knee.

John must have noticed my comfort level because he let his hand drift away from the back of my head. I continued to work his dick in my mouth up and down, trying my best to replicate what he showed me. Which each drop of my head on his wetting dick I could feel my pussy salivate in beat with my bobs. My head began to swim again as I felt his dick pulse inside my mouth. I knew that I was doing a good job.

John reached behind me to once again untie my halter top. With a swift flick of the strap my top fell down once again exposing my breasts to him and Anthony. I heard John moan again as he reached down and fondled my left breast. He groped around searching for my nipple. Finally, he found what he was looking for and gave my nipple a quick and solid tweak.

A yelp escaped between his dick and my lips as it surprised me. He slapped my breast and let it swing. He reached over and did the same to my right breast. He man handled my breast, gave the nipple a sharp squeeze and slapped it to watch it sway. Both of my nipples were now fully hard and stung slightly.

I tried to ignore the jostling of my breasts and focus on sucking his dick, but it was too much to disregard. I uncrossed my legs and recrossed them, this time left over right. The nylon slid gently over my legs and tickled my pussy. I squeezed my thigh together with a squish. I felt my juices soaking my pantyhose.

With another pinch of my nipples my mind went blank and into wanton mode. I threw my face onto his dick, increasing the tempo. My hair dangled back and forth as I sucked his dick. I stroked him forcefully trying best to get him to cum. I wanted his cum in my mouth so badly. His dick had a salty taste and musty smell. It smelled and tasted like what I thought a real mans dick would be. It was huge and angry, it made me feel small. My tiny hand could barely get all the way around it.

Without warning John pulled his dick out of my mouth. It came out with a wet 'plop' as he took a step back from me. John shooed my hand off his tool and held it out straight as if he was wielding a fleshy sword. John took a step closer to me and again I was face to face with his penis.

I looked up at John not sure what to expect, he had not been saying anything so I didn't know what was going to happen. I looked back down at his spit glistened dick and watched as he raised it, pointing to the ceiling. I thought he wanted me to lick and play with his balls. This was the first time I noticed that John was totally shaven, not a hair to be found. It was erotic to see his smooth balls dangle in front of me. I guess I had not noticed because the entire experience had been a shock to me, or maybe I was just so engrossed with that massive tool not to pay attention to anything else.

I leaned forward to take his balls into my mouth when I saw his dick make a sudden move. He swung his dick down like a falling tree. The head smacked me directly on the right cheek. I froze, stunned by being 'cock-slapped' as John told me. I felt my cheek drenched with a combination of my spittle and his pre-cum where his dick had landed. I was stunned as John brought his dick back and struck my left cheek from the side in a left to right motion. He struck me on the right cheek in a reverse of the same motion. Now both of my cheeks were moist he brought his balls to my mouth and told me to place them in my mouth.

Dutifully, I opened my mouth and sucked a ball into my mouth. It was smooth and warm. It was slightly salty and tasted of sweat. He raised his dick up again and let it fall squarely on my forehead; it rested there as I mouthed his testicles. He picked it up again and repeated the slapping motion. I looked up and could barely see around his thickness, his dick releasing its pre-cum and spit onto my forehead. He picked it up again and let it slap my forehead. I flinched as it came crashing down with a wet crack.

John ripped his sack from my mouth; I was glad that I had only used my lips because I'm sure I would have taken a bit of skin because I was sucking so gratuitously. He again clutched his shaft and cock-slapped my left cheek and nose leaving a trail of wet sticky ooze. I felt Anthony move to get a better angle of John's dick having full reign of my face.

John stepped back and lowered his jeans and took them off. I noticed that he hadn't been wearing any underwear. I wondered if this was their plan all along. Those thoughts quickly rushed out of my head as John indicated for me to stand up. My head was already spinning and it only got worse as I stood up, a little too fast I have to admit. As I rose from my seat my legs got a little wobbly and I wasn't up to the task of standing in my heels.

I fell forward and into the arms of John. John hugged me and said, "Ohh darling, just can't wait for it, huh?"

"I guess not" I let out a little smile.

"Well good, let's just see what we can do about these" John said implying my halter top and skirt. John reached for my top and started pulling it up. I raised my arms above my head and it was off, caste away and flung across the room. John looked at my breasts and saw the dazed look in my face. He placed both hands on my hips and flipped me around, my ass and back facing him.

John grabbed the zipper on the back of skirt and unzipped it. It fell with one fell swoop to the ground. I stepped out of it and John kicked it aside near my top. John had taken his shirt off in the process and pressed his body against mine. I could feel his dick pressing against the crack of my ass and up the small of back. My head naturally fell back on his shoulder, exposing my bare neck to him.