The 3 Prices You Pay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent his neck and kissed my neck passionately as his hands wandered my body. His hands started on my hips and snaked their way around my silky hosed thighs, up to my stomach and finally up to my breasts. I felt my body melt as he groped me, his big hands stroking my torso. His hand shifted and progressed down my flat tummy, over my navel and inside my pantyhose. I felt his fingers work their way around my pussy and instantly inside me.

"Mmm, that good sweetie?" John moaned in my ear.

"Uh huh" I managed to squeak out under my breath, my eyes closed rolling back in my head.

"This cunt is good and wet. This bitch is ready to go!" John announced to Anthony, still pointing his camera at me, trying his best to get me in full frame. I sensed Anthony's presence and his lens getting every detail of my total abandonment towards John.

John barked at me to get on the bed. I crawled on all fours onto the bed, my knees barely on the edge almost falling off. John instructed me to arch my back and present my ass to him. Obediently I did as I was told; I braced myself with my hands and arched my back pressing my butt upwards. My hair fell down in front of my face and I could feel my nipples grazing the bed spread as they swung gently.

Anthony moved to get a better shot of John as he approached my ass. I felt John caress my inner thighs and sigh under his breath. He finally reached the wet cotton panel on my hose and massaged the soaked material into my clitoris. My butt squirmed under his touch.

"Damn that's tight" John called out to Anthony as he gave my nyloned butt cheek a medium hard smack and watched it jiggle. "Look at that Tony, not even a little ripple. Such a tight little ass on this bitch"

John continued to rub his open palms over my silky butt, squeezing my cheeks. John gave my butt cheek another slightly harder smack. I yelped at his spank, John seemed to like my response and gave me another spank that elicited another whimper from me.

John turned to Anthony, "Let's take a good peek under here, shall we?" He said into the camera. John placed a set of fingers from each hand into the waist band of my pantyhose and slid them down to the middle of my thighs. My pussy lips were now exposed and I could feel a cool breeze flow over them. John motioned for me to spread my knees apart. I tried to open my legs but again I was foiled by my pantyhose. I could only open my legs so far without my hose constricting, the farthest I could reach was about a foot wide.

"Damn!" John cried. John placed an open palm over my pussy and wiggled it around.

"What's that shit taste like?" Anthony challenged John.

John bent down and stuck out his tongue. I felt his warm tongue flick across my swollen clitoris and I jumped slightly as it surprised me. I felt my pussy tremble as John reported back, "Tastes like sweet, sweet honey, man!"

Both men laughed to themselves and stared back at my shaven pussy neatly presented to them. John put his hand back on my smooth lips and moved it around, his fingers dancing over my mound. John slipped a finger inside me and pumped it in and out quickly. John put another finger inside me and finger pumped me again, this time his fingers came out with a slurp.

"Shit! This tasty wet cunt is tight as hell, man!" John said surprised at what he had found. "That thing is hot enough to cook a fucking turkey!"

I lowered my head and let my hair fall down in front of my face. I was aware of their eyes looking at my shimmering wet pussy. I felt John grab my left hip with his hand and grip it tightly, holding my ass in a steady position. John's dick touched the entrance to my pussy and parted my lips.

"Make sure you get a shot of this shit, dude" John commanded as Anthony shifted around.

My legs strained against the elastic nylon waistband of my pantyhose. The silky material bunched around my thighs became taut as I tried to open my legs further, knowing that doing so would make for a smoother entrance. John positioned himself directly behind me, now grabbing both hips with both of his big calloused hands and seizing my hips. The head of John's thick dick split my lips and inched its way forward only to stop before the entire head was inside me.

"Shit this cunt is so ready dude. I can feel her pussy trying to suck me in! HA!" John cried. "You ready baby?" He asked me, as if I had an option to say 'no'. I nodded my head not looking back, knowing that his enormous tool could effortlessly split me in two.

John whispered "Alright Tony, 1...2..."

Even before he got to three, John took stance, tightened his hold on my hips and in one expeditious ear splitting movement, yanked my entire body towards him. My pussy sank full tilt on his dick. I felt my wall stretched far beyond anything I had previously experienced, I shrieked at the sudden deepening and widening of my pussy. All the blood in my body rushed to my pussy as it quaked and shook from the abrupt slamming. I grasped the bedspread and tried to grit out the insertion.

"Aww, poor little cunt not used to man cock, huh? Let's just wait here a second so you get used to it" John chuckled at me in a sarcastic tone.

My breath was taken away and I was panting. I was able to squeak out a 'thank you' to John between breaths. I sighed heavily into the blanket and relaxed my death grip on the bedspread.

By the time I could have counted to three, John barked, "Times up cunt!"

John pulled his hips back just far enough so that the head of his dick was inside me. My pussy felt like it was an empty gaping cavern, split beyond repair. Just as quickly as that thought entered my head, John shoved his dick straight inside me. I let out a noiseless scream as he pierced me. John repeatedly pumped his dick inside me over and over again, ramming it home each time. I bit the comforter for dear life as he fucked me. It had suddenly occurred to me that I didn't remember John putting on a condom. Oh, shit! I certainly hoped that depth didn't matter when it came to getting pregnant, because if it was a factor, I was screwed.

John continued to push and pull my ass towards him and away from him. Each stroke ended in the tell tale sign of my butt slapping his pelvis, letting the whole world know that his dick had fully penetrated me.

I finally caught my breath and stopped biting the blanket. My mouth opened and began to scream in concert with John's thrusts. Each strike of his penis was matched with an equally loud shriek. The walls of my pussy tightened around his dick and flooded it with my juices, trying its best to accommodate the large tool it was being asked to take.

John surged on, pumping me full to the brim with his dick. His manhood made squishing noises as it entered and exited me. My screams became more staccato in nature with short and sharp yelps. My breasts swayed in time with his movements, swinging freely. They bounced so violently that they nearly slapped me in the face half the time. John leaned over and pressed his chest on my back. He reached around with both hands and cupped my dangling breasts.

His pace picked up with quick and rapid pumps. My voice shook and vibrated as I let out a long high pitched howl. John fumbled about with my breasts, kneading them like sacks of flour. John pressed his hips heavily against me, I tried my best to hold my position but it was too much and I fell forward laying face down on the bed.

John was obviously displeased by this and immediately pulled himself off of me, his dick ripping itself from me with a drenched squishy sucking sound. I lay there still trying to catch my breath and regain some poise. John would have none of this as he ordered me to turn over.

I rolled over on to my back with my legs closed, my legs stretched out in front of me weak and flopping over the edge of the bed. John reached for my hosed ankles and grabbed them with both hands, effortlessly encircling my dainty silk covered ankles in his palms. He pulled me so that my butt was on the edge of the bed and elevated my legs straight up in the air.

I wiped the errant hair away from my face and watched as John slid my nude pantyhose past my knees and finally clustered them at the base of my ankles. He grabbed a handful of my pantyhose, right where the cotton panel was and all the subsequent nylon material had gathered. I stretched my ankles apart but could only manage to part them about 18 inches. Even if I had wanted to move my feet John had such a tight grip on my hose that it would have been impossible.

John, with his hand clutched around my pantyhose commanded my legs by pushing them straight back towards me. This elevated my butt off the bed and pointed my pussy straight up towards the ceiling. I watched John through my parted knees, use his other hand to guide his dick, centering it on my pussy. He aimed carefully and rammed it in with one quick jab. I lost my breath again as all the blood from my head rushed away.

I tried to keep my legs as straight as I could, if I had bent my knees my heels would surely stab him in the face. I felt John use all of his weight as he dropped his dick deep inside me. This was certainly further than he had gone before and it made me yelp in pain.

I lay there as John told me he was going to 'pile-drive' me. My toes curled sharply as he pulled back and slammed me once more. My feet and ankles squirmed against my hose as he held the material tight. He pushed my knees closer to my face as if to fold me in two. My ankles were now just inches above me as I gritted my teeth and clutched the bed spread mightily with both hands.

My legs began to give way at the strain John was putting on them. My hamstrings were aching and starting to quiver. John repeatedly would rear back hips and drive his dick home, my breasts slammed towards my face and sprang back again each time. One of his thrusts was so powerful I could have sworn I tasted his dick in the back of my throat.

With one mighty hammering blow John grunted loudly. My swollen slick pussy tightly gripped his dick and felt his unit begin to pulsate. I could feel his massive tool expand and contract inside me, pumping its seed into my womb. John lurched back and grabbed his dick with his free hand. He pulled it out of my pussy, furiously stroking it. He pulled my pantyhose straight up in the air making me look like the letter "L". I pointed my toes and felt the nylon material slid against my strappy heels, the ankle strap stretching to its limits as I watched John jerking himself.

I lay there silently as I saw the head of his dick swell and release its thick ropey cum squarely on my already blood-filled engorged clitoris. His second and third shots missing their target and shot its way through my slightly parted legs and landed just shy of my breasts. His cum left a trail of a white-hot sticky mess all the way down to my crotch. His final blasts hit their mark straight against my clitoris.

John jerked himself several more time, rubbing the head of his dick on my cum-laden pussy. I could feel his jizz ooze its way down near the opening of my pussy and onto my butt hole. John finally released his grasp on my pantyhose and ordered me to my knees. I eagerly dropped my feet to the floor and bent down, which by the way is not an easy task when your ankles are bound together by your nylons.

John waved his cum covered dick near my face and said, "Clean me off bitch!" Pulling my face towards his pole, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I licked the head with long and hurried lashes. His sticky warm cum coated my tongue. The salty thick goo glided down my throat as I swallowed quickly. His dick drooped and bounced around as I tried to lick the rest of his cum off. I finally gave up trying to follow the dancing penis and took it in my mouth, this time instead of enlarging it began to shrink, allowing me to take him fully, my nose pressed up against his shaven crotch.

John's cum seeped between my pussy lips and dripped onto the floor. Some of it slimed down my inner thighs. I could feel it between my butt cheeks, a wet tacky sensation. My throbbing pussy felt empty and hollow after his pounding. My labia wet from my juices and his cum. I took his dick inside my mouth a few more times, each time sucking harder and harder to clean his pole of our collective mess.

John yanked his dick from my mouth; it made a popping slurp noise. Anthony used his camera to look me up and down to get the 'just fucked' shot. He bent down and got a close up of my pussy dripping with John's man glue. My inner thighs shined as his cum ran down, I could feel it seep into my skin.

Anthony reached into his pocket and pulled out a few bills and shoved them at me.

"Here" he snapped. I tried to collect them but they were in a little ball and hard to manage. Just as I about had them all straightened, John approached me and threw my skirt and halter-top at me. I caught them in my arms, my shirt and skirt landed directly on where John had cum on my chest.

I must have been too dazed by John's slamming of me to figure out what was going on, but John walked over to me and handed me my handbag.

"Ok, sweetie, off you go!" He bent down and picked me up. My arms full of my clothing, cum trickling down my thighs and my pantyhose still around my ankles. I stood there confused by what John expected of me. He grabbed me by the elbow and led me to the door. It felt like it took an eternity, I could barely step forward. I had to shuffle my feet so that I wouldn't trip over my nylons. I took short little steps towards the door; the way John wanted me to go.

Weren't they going to let me clean up? Couldn't I at least put my clothes on? I tried to protest but John insisted on being forceful.

Those questions were instantly answered when Anthony flung the door open and I was escorted (more like pushed) out of the room. I stood there shocked as to what had just happened, was I really just thrown out butt-ass naked, clutching my clothes and my hose around my ankles? The point was immediately brought home as I felt the door graze my butt, slam behind me and lock itself tightly.

I looked both directions down the hallway. No one in sight, thank god. I panicked and didn't know what to do. I saw a sign for the ice machine and I made a mad dash for it. Well, as mad as it can get when you can only take a baby-step forward at a time. I suddenly knew how those guys in leg shackles felt, being led away by police. They at least could take a half step forward, I was lucky to get 1/8th step. I scooted as fast as I could towards the ice machine, trying my best to cover up the important naughty parts that anyone walking down the hallway could see. The faster I moved the faster John's cum seemed to leak down my legs.

I reached the tiny alcove that was the ice machine and vending area. I hugged the inside of the wall the best I could and threw my clothing items down. I reached down and tugged my pantyhose up to around my waist, I didn't bother smoothing them out, I was in a hurry. I instantly felt John's jizz get trapped by my hose; the warm goo invaded every pore of my nylons and stuck quickly to my thighs and pussy. I noticed that during John's aggressive man handling of my nylons, he must have ripped them because there was a giant run all the way from my left knee to the crotch of my hose.

I hastily stepped into my skirt and zipped it up. I didn't bother trying to put it on straight, as I knew my time was short. My halter-top was another story, it was tangled into a mess and I desperately needed to get it on so I didn't show my goodies to some 12-year-old kid just walking down the hallway. I wrestled with my shirt and finally was able to sort out the straps and get it right side out. I quickly threw it on and flung the ties around my neck and tied it as fast as I could. I didn't care what I looked like; I needed to get out of there.

As soon as I was satisfied that everything important was covered I strode down the hallway, my heels clicking rapidly on the floor. I felt my thigh squish with every step as John's cum melded with my nylons. My legs wobbled under the weight of my body as I stepped closer to the elevator. My knees were weak from the incredible depths John had taken me; I never did cum from his unrelenting pounding.

I managed to avoid anyone in the hallways and made my way down to the lobby. The same mid 20's guy was at the desk. He followed me with his eyes. I'm sure he had an inkling of what had just happened. I'm sure my makeup was gone and my hair messy. I'm sure he noticed that my clothes were all akimbo and the giant run in my pantyhose up the inside my thigh. Yes, I'm quite sure that he knew exactly what had just happened.

I walked past with my chin held high and made it out to my car. I plopped down in the drivers seat. My thighs pressed together and again I felt John's juice surround my engorged pussy lips. The cum now thoroughly soaked into my hose as I lifted my skirt and inspected my pantyhose, a giant wet stain had engulfed my entire pelvic region. My nylons stuck readily to my skin, releasing its ooze into my skin. The run in my hose was about a half inch wide and ran the inside length of my inner left thigh, my bare skin shone through as bits of nylon were stretched across the tear like a spider web.

As I drove home the constant wetness was a reminder of what I had just done. My father had always said that there are 3 prices you pay when you make a decision, I guess now I had to figure out which prices I paid.

I pulled into my parking spot at the dorm and headed up to my room, my breasts and pussy ached from John's rough treatment. The wobble in my legs had subsided and I was able to walk normally. I hurried to my room not making any eye contact with anyone. I pushed open the door and slammed it behind me, making sure it was locked.

There, with eyes wide open and a grin, Mika was staring at me expectantly.

Mika's face turned from one of eagerness and joy to one of sorrow and pity as I recounted my story and explained why I was over 2 hours later getting home. I showed her the run in my nylons as proof, not like she needed any, my clothing and jumbled hair was all the alibi that was necessary.

As I lifted my skirt to show Mika the run, she noticed the wet stain, now starting to crust over, "Oh my gosh! They really did a number on you!" She exclaimed staring at my crotch.

"Well, at least I was able to make a few hundred dollars..." I trailed off, fumbling with my handbag, retrieving the wadded bills.

I unfolded the bills and laid them out on my bed. Mika and I both counted the money and came up with $67. Those bastards had used me! They waved hundreds of dollars in my face and for what? To then turn around and take it all back while I wasn't looking?!

I stomped around our dorm room and cursed those assholes. I ripped off my clothes, throwing my pantyhose in the trash and ran into the shower. When I was through pouting in the shower, I came back and Mika hugged me. She was so sweet to me. I told her about the 3 prices rule my dad had always had. Mika asked me what prices I paid.

I told her that I had paid with my (#1) dignity, (#2) my body and (#3) the fear that someone out there has video of me naked and getting fucked like a $67 slut.

Well guys, that's my story! Hope you liked it. More will come when I get time and the response is positive!