All Comments on 'The 3 P's'

by Erringfoil

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
*

you can't ask for more if you can't use FUCKING QUOTES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story, bad ending. When it’s over, it’s over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Once a cheater...

Reconciliation is about the worst ending possible for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story ... BUT ....

taking tha slut back overflowed tha bucket with vomit.

Yo serious, mon ?!

Only two Buddha Cheese Joints, tumbs up

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
He took her back

What a stupid fucking pussy

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Wow ..she fucked and had an ongoing secret relationship with his brother. Thats a despicable low and he wanted to resume relationship with her after that?

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Putting them on blast was a good scene, but when it dominates the whole story this much, squeezing in a rushed reconciliation is a forgettable way to end it. Like he said, one look from his brother was enough for her to dump him, so signing up for a second course of that sounds dodgy, no matter what she says about regrets. Fools rush in, and all that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think there might be dialog between the characters of this fiasco. I am unsure as the idiot who wrote it was to f'n lazy to demarcate such.

A pitiful attempt at "neuvo literacy" or your typical public education at its best - you decide.

justwetwojustwetwoabout 3 years ago

Could use an editor. Could use a spine. Could use a weapon against the brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Between you and me author,

I personlaly gauge how good or bad a story is based on whether I agree with the crazy btb brigade and in this one I wholeheartedly agree with them, which makes this a truly terrible story. A horrible ending. She slept with his brother. This wasn't the happy ending you think it was. There is no way those two make it after something like this. This was a very foolish way to end this particular story. Do better

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Just a shot in the dark here but is your keyboard broken or more specifically is the quotation marks key missing.

Until you start using quotes how is the reader supposed to know if the sentence is speech, descriptive characterisation or internal monologue, not saying it’s impossible to read but it does make for an easier read.

Making life difficult for the reader is not going to win you many prizes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Phil did not just roll over and take it, he kicked some butt and punted his wife to the curb. Just cause a couple of years later he decides he still loves her and wants her when he see her again works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I'll give her another chance to betray me. Really???

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - This is a totally undeserved RAAC and it is just not acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whilst I may not have taken her back, the divorce was for her adultery and as such the issue was over. The piper has been paid. Hence they are both free to do as they choose. Getting back together is one option. However, if they do, he needs to screw down things tightly with a Pre-Nup agreement as it seems she strayed fairly easily.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

My philosophy on broken relationships/ marriage means nothing here. It was a good story, that IS the bottom line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why waste your time with that whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So poorly written, that what was maybe a good story had no way to get out.

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would he pick up a slut that admitted she did something incredibly stupid to end her marriage (cheat), when he just got rid of one that did it to him??? Not worth further comment.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry, in my hast I missed the fact it was his Ex. That's what you get for skimming. Sure, I'd take her, fuck her until I found the right one then dump her. It's easy to find the right one, when you have a hot one on your arm.

XYZ

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I read it again and it remains a very good story. Readers throw that word "cuck" around too easily. It takes an adult to recognize regret and forgive.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Good story, things could definitely work out this way.

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Clearly this author has an aversion to quotation marks as I’ve yet to read one of this authors stories that included them (if you’re unsure where it’s ‘shift and L’ on a uk keyboard) omitting these marks makes everything assumed internal monologue. Once you realise the author can’t be assed with punctuation it becomes easier just bloody annoying.

Just sayin.

PondLife2023PondLife20238 months ago

Sucker! One every minute.

Norseman123Norseman1233 months ago

If it makes you happy go for it. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In the next episode, our hero goes in search of his self respect but fails miserably, once again!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous