All Comments on 'The 30 Days Day 01-02: Date Night'

by The_Master_J

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hell No

He sounds like an abusive arsehole. Kick the prick to the curb and get a decent vibrator, so what if they don’t cuddle, what’s more important is they don’t treat you like shit.

There’s no way a sub should experience genuine fear and she does in this story.

Tess

Ps I wouldn’t normally bother with this type of wannabe Dom story but the 3rd part sparked my interest, which infers she gets her own back. I’m not going to hold my breath and hope for a miracle though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Confused a bit

In the story it is mentioned that they had been together for a month but that they were into a date-night each month where one decides where to eat. So, just how long has it been?

I would like to see better aftercare being given. It appears that she is a bratty person and wants to be dominated severely. Does she have a safeword? I certainly hope so as he can be a bit of a sadist at times. Will we get a bit of a past history with her? Where did she get her need to be so severely beaten. As to aftercare we get no idea of what happened after he left in the 00 chapter. She comes awake as is in a lot of pain with severe purple bruises. And then he beats her again in this chapter over the same bruised areas. Again, what kind of aftercare does he give her? She now has a lot of bruising on her neck as last night and tonight he grabs her throat cutting off her air several times almost causing her to pass out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous