The 30 Days Day 01-02: Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he slid it inside her wet hole, and she winced as she felt his girth.

"Fuck" she panted, as he pushed further in "fuck." His hands gripped her by the hips as he began to thrust. Slowly at first, gently, letting her body get used to having so much of him inside it. Then he began to speed up, and her moans got more intense. Every thrust was sending sparks up her spine to her brain.

"Fuck," she grunted, as he grabbed a handful of hair. Her hands grasped at the edge of the desk, supporting herself as he rammed into her harder and harder. One of his hands pulled her head back by her hair, the other gripping her waist, pulling her into his thrusts. The fire was building, every second her breathing got more rapid, her heart rate faster. Then she saw him grab the belt.

"Please, no, don't hit me again" she begged, fear overtaking pleasure as the dominant emotion in her voice.

"Oh, I'm not gonna hit you" he reassured her. With each hand he grabbed one end of the belt, and held it under her chin, pressing against her windpipe. Immediately the pressure on her throat sent her brain into overdrive, and she gave a loud, excited whimper as he wrapped the leather around her neck, and fed it through the buckle.

"Fuck" she whimpered, the pressure on her throat making the feelings so much more intense. Then he pulled. The leather snapped tight against skin, it bit into her neck, crushed her throat, squeezed her arteries, and pulled her head back. Wrapping the other end around his hand he pulled hard.

"You fucking like that you little slut?" He growled, noticing her panting and moaning getting more frantic. "You like it when you're on a leash? Getting fucked like the bitch you are?"

"Yes sir" she squeaked back, words struggling to form in her constricted throat. "Fuck." She was building up, every insult he hurled at her pushing her further. The choking making the already amazing feeling of his thick shaft even better.

"I... Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" she moaned, cursing each time he thrust into her.

"You fucking like that slut?" He growled.

"Fuck. Yes. Fuck."

"You like getting filled with a fat cock?"

"Yes. Sir. Fuck... I... Fuck."

"You wanna fucking cum?"

"Oh... Fuck... Yes... Fuck... I'm... Fuck..." She was close. It wouldn't be long, her muscles were starting to tense, her brain was flooded with chemicals and hormones.

"You're what, bitch?" He demanded. She didn't reply straight away, her brain struggling to comprehend his words. "You're. What?!" He demanded again, raising his voice. This got her attention, and it drove her crazy, hearing the anger in his voice.

"I'm... Fuck... I'm... Close... Fuck... shit..."

The belt pulled tighter, and all her air supply was cut off. Her already burning lungs panicked, desperately trying to draw breath. Her brain went into overdrive and suddenly she was there, at the edge, the very edge

"You wanna fucking cum, slut"? He growled, noticing all her muscles begin to tense hard

"Shit... G... Gonna," was all she could manage to spit out, exhausting the last scraps of air in her lungs.

Suddenly the tension on her neck released he pulled out of her. How could she forget that she wasn't allowed?

"No, no, no!" She pleaded desperately "Please. Please, sir. Don't stop. Please. Fuck. No. C'mon. Fuck. Please. Shit." She gasped for air, and grabbed hard at the edges of the desk, her hips humping uncontrollably such was her desperation. But her protests didn't move him, he simply stood watching her writhe around,

"Nooo," she whined angrily, as she realised he would stand by his word. This was going to be a long month.

"Get up" he barked, grabbing her by the and pulling her upright. All she could do was whimper as he instructed her to kneel, pushing down hard on her shoulders, sending her to her knees. She knew what he wanted, and she wanted to please him. Maybe if she did well he'd be nice, maybe he'd let her cum. The desperation still filled her body, he'd never stopped her when she'd been so close before, she'd do anything to cum now, and he knew. Once on her knees, the height difference was even greater, her head sitting near his hips, his whole body towering over her, casting a shadow on her face as she looked up at him, eyes wide, full of desire.

As soon as her knees hit the floor her mouth opened instinctively, and leaning in, she licked his shaft, running her tongue in one motion down the entire length. She could taste herself on it, mixed with his sweat; maybe it was just because she was so needy, but she thought it tasted good. Slowly her tongue ran up and down his full length as he held her hair in his hands, not roughly, just enough to remind her who was in control, as if she needed reminding. He gave soft, satisfied moans as she flicked her tongue over and around the head, grasping the shaft with her hand and jerking it slowly as she did. Why did it taste so good? She never liked giving head before, so why did she love this? Was it the adrenaline? The fear? Was it because she wanted to cum so bad that she'd do anything? Or was it just because he controlled her so totally that granting his every wish pleased, that if he liked something she liked doing it?

"Open wide," he growled, pulling her head away from him. She looked up at him, wriggling her jaw, opening it wide for him, ready to take it. "Good girl. It seems like I can't fuck you properly without you cumming, since you're so fucking horny." he continued, tightening his grip on her hair.

"But it feels so good!" She pleaded, knowing every word he said was true. "It's so big and you fuck me so good and... And-and I just can't help myself... Please." Him fucking her right to the edge had driven her crazy, her body was crying out for more, her horniness increasing with every word, as she thought about how good he felt.

"You want me to fuck you again you little slut?" Just the thought of it spiked her heart rate. She was a mess. She needed it.

"Yes!" She pleaded excitedly, "Please sir, please sir, please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me, please fuck your little slut, she wants your cock so bad!"

"Oh she's going to get my cock," he growled, "but since she can't get fucked in her pussy without cumming already, I'll have to fuck her mouth."

"What? No, that's not fair!" She was scared, there was no way he could be so rough with her mouth, was there? Not even he could be that mean, surely. Just fitting him in her mouth was a struggle, she'd never managed to take it all yet.

"I decide what's fair. I say. You do. Understand?"

"Yes sir" she replied, defeated. Slowly he pushed her head onto him, her jaw stretching to fit him, her mouth open as wide as it would go.

"Good girl," he breathed as she took the first few inches, but he didn't stop there, he kept pushing her head down, forcing her mouth open wider as his whole length slid into her mouth. She felt him at the top of her throat, and began to gag, but still he didn't stop. Tears were running down her cheeks, taking mascara with them as her lips finally reached the base of his shaft. And he held her there. Panic filled her brain, she couldn't breathe, she was gagging uncontrollably, trying to pull away from him but he held her there tight, enjoying seeing the panic grow on her face as her eyes grew wider and her struggles more frantic. Finally, he released and she drew her head back, spluttering and gasping for air.

"Fuck. Fuck." Was all she could say. She'd never done that before, she'd tried, she always tried to be a good sub, but could never take it, from anyone. How was it that he managed to make her do it, and with so much? "Fuck..."

"I'm not done." He snarled, and again he grabbed her hair and guided her mouth towards him, ignoring her pleas and protests, shutting her up with a full mouth. He held her for a moment, loosening his grip, waiting for her to start, but she didn't, she refused, held her head still and looked up at him with a defiant look in her eyes.

'Fine' he thought, and gripped her head tighter once again, as he began to thrust. Slowly his shaft slid back and forth in her mouth, her red lips stretched around it. She tried to stop him: pressed her hands against his legs, tried to open her mouth even wider so that her lips wouldn't press against the shaft, but she couldn't move her jaw one millimetre. Still, he thrust away, getting into a rhythm, back and forth, pushing into her mouth, beginning to let out soft moans as the pleasure built. Steadily the rhythm got faster, his cock sliding further into her mouth, making her gag each time it pressed against the back of her throat. With each thrust, she couldn't help but dream of feeling it in her needy cunt, instead of in her mouth. Each thrust made her more and more horny, she couldn't resist him any more, she had to give him what he wanted, she didn't know why, but part of her brain demanded it. A hand moved from pressing against his legs to wrapping its fingers around the shaft, struggling to grip it was so thick. With a satisfied moan, he loosened his grip on her, slowing his thrusts, and she took over. Her head bobbed back and forth along his length, her lips and tongue pressing against it.

"Mmm fuck, you're such a good girl," he moaned. His moans of pleasure encouraged her, hearing them made her even more eager to please. Faster and faster she worked him, feeling his breathing grow more rapid. The fire was building, it wouldn't be long. His breathing became faster still, his muscles tensed as he controlled the impulse.

"Fuck kitten I'm gonna cum" he sighed, squeezing his core to keep from exploding in her mouth "fuck."

Quickly she pulled him from her mouth, leaving salvia glistening on the head and shaft, and stroked it, squeezing her hand tight around his girth. Looking up, she saw him staring down at her, the fierce look of the dom replaced by love lust as she pushed him over the edge. Without breaking eye contact she knelt up, aiming the squirts at her chest as he exploded, the thick load covering her breasts as he let out a long, satisfied sigh.

"You're such a fucking good girl," he panted, stroking her hair "fuck you're good."

"Thank you sir" she purred back, a grin growing on her face as she admired the amount of cum he had covered her in, watching it slide and drip slowly off her perfect breasts.

"This is gonna be a fun month," he laughed.

12