All Comments on 'The 39.25-Year-Old-Virgin'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
2nightstand2nightstandover 3 years ago

Thanks for a unusual and fun story. Mislabeled though, should be under First Time category. 😉

raucousraucousover 3 years ago

That was weirdly hopeful. I loved both the setup and the description of their first time together. Thanks!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

Refreshing

And now it’s evident that she’s a real woman now, and he will be wise to propose.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

You did a great job of showing Lena's growth and maturity, but perhaps not so great with the narrator. I got the impression that he was almost falling for the new Lena, but it was never made totally explicit.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

About 15.25 years too late

Think about all the sex they missed for all those years. Well, at least they've finally crossed that threshold and appear ready for more. Good Valentine's Day story. Good luck in the contest.

BeneaththesurfaceBeneaththesurfaceover 3 years ago

Found this to be a great story. Good job bringing out the setting details. I could envision the inn and the surroundings. Gave you 5 gold stars.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

What a lovely story. Sweet characters, I hate to see it end. Crossing my fingers for a Part 2!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Very good story! Very enjoyable! Thanks

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the fun, well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so sweet. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story, but it seems a little incomplete. The question of whether these two end up together long term is there, but it’s not the most important question. How does Lena’s maturing affect her relationship with her parents? Does the narrator have any family? What do they think Lena?

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[10.06.23]

Mucho Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Been slow on the site for the holidays, so I started digging. Read your recent release and found this gem. I would have liked another page or so to see if they ended as I hoped. Well crafted plot lines made a very unusual premise make all the sense in the world. Good job! 4.6*

(Think I saw another Romance story on your list - off to more fun...)

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow4 months agoAuthor

Much too late, but thank you to everyone for the kind comments. This is a weird little story I thought would be universally hated. So glad to know some people enjoyed it. You obviously have superior taste in smut :-)

.

@Demosthenes384bc: A gem? Thank you so much. I try to put a little uniqueness, romance and feeling into every story, whether in the Romance category or not. Looking forward to your comments on all of them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

SIMILAR Stories