The 39.25-Year-Old-Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena was tense at first. then, with a long happy sigh, relaxed and encouraged me into her.

We took it slow, Lena signaling with her hand on my ass when to push deeper, when to pause, when to retreat and start again. She was slick, her body seeming to draw me into her, but I waited, poised until she was ready.

There was never a dramatic moment of pain. Lena twitched slightly just once, then wriggled while I stayed still, then signaled to push deeper.

When finally I was fully inside, feeling her heavenly snug pussy grasping my girth, we stared at each other.

"Hi there," I said.

"Hi. You're in me. You're actually in me."

"Is it okay?"

"It's unbelievable." She shimmied her hips. I sank a fraction deeper. "Ooo... wow. I feel stretched. Stuffed. I think..." She wriggled again and drew a breath. "I think you need to start moving. I think you need to fuck me. Will you fuck me?"

Pulling back with agonizing slowness, I felt a glorious reluctance of her passage to release me. Lena's face was filled with wonder as the head of my dick caught then slipped past her inner folds.

When I pushed back in, Lena's eyes shot wide and her mouth hung open until I was fully within her again. She closed her mouth, a dreamy expression on her face.

"Okay... that's... that's... ohmygod. Do that again. And again."

We went gently, sliding, pushing, sometimes deep, other times just inside her entrance. We found a steady, gentle pace that let us feel every joyous sensation of our coupling.

Lena kept her eyes on mine. It was embarrassingly intimate, almost too much to take, looking into her soft eyes as we mated. That's what it felt like: mating, joining. Was that what I wanted? Was that what Lena wanted?

Soon, trying to maintain the pace and stay in control took greater effort. Lena's virgin passage was exquisitely snug, and the lust-filled expressions on her sweet face along with her gasps and groans had me at the very edge. I had imagined making love to her so many times. The reality was so much better.

When Lena wrapped one arm around my back, then raked her nails across my ass, my careful control shattered. She grunted when I jammed into her once, twice, then lost all control and rammed into her repeatedly, mindless with long-denied lust until with a final savage thrust, I began blasting everything I had into her.

She was grinning at me when the world returned. I smiled back, weakly.

"Hi, again," I said. "You okay?"

She hugged me. "Yes, I'm okay! Very, very okay."

"I kind of lost control there. Did I hurt you?"

"You didn't hurt me. That was... raw. Like you really needed me. Needed to fuck me." She laughed. "You fucked me! I've been fucked! I was worried it would be awful. Everyone says the first time is awful. That was incredible."

Lena's eyes were gleaming. She was almost vibrating with happiness.

"It didn't hurt at all?"

"A teeny bit at first. Then when you were moving inside... I don't... I can't describe it. Thrilling? Satisfying. I never wanted you to stop. I could hardly believe it was real. Was... was it okay for you?"

"You were wonderful, Lena." I smiled. "You're my first virgin."

"I am? Wish I'd known. I would've picked someone with more experience."

I laughed. "I've missed fooling around with you, Lena."

"I missed you fooling around with me too."

Soon our keyed-up elation turned to lethargy. We cuddled, looking at each other and caressing. We rolled into spooning position with me behind, both arms embracing her. I massaged Lena's lovely huge boobs then kissed her neck—the side with the birthmark.

Lena hunched her shoulder, trying to squirm away.

"Not there. It's gross."

"It's not gross," I said, pushing her shoulder down and gathering her back against me. "It's you." I planted more kisses on her neck and shoulders.

Lena slowly gave into the sensations and relaxed.

We laid together until we fell asleep.

~~~~

In the dark I woke, warm and contented, to a hand insistently stroking me to hardness.

"Again," Lena whispered, urging me on top of her.

We kissed and after a moment rutting against each other, we found ourselves fully joined without having consciously done anything.

Lena groaned and arched her back when I thrust even further into her. She locked her legs around mine and we made love slowly, caressing, kissing, sometimes laughing at how good it was, how right it felt.

~~~~

Lena was looking at me when I opened my eyes in the pale morning sun. She smiled.

"Good morning," I said. "Happy Valentine's. You look happy."

"Sure. I have now officially slept with a man. Literally and figuratively. And out of wedlock too."

I stroked her cheek. "Oh, no. You're a ruined woman. I have defiled you."

"Guess you have to marry me now." Lena grinned. "But it was only twice. Hardly counts. I hope we can get a few more defilements in today."

"We can probably manage that. Did you sleep?"

"A little. I was too happy. Why didn't you tell me about sleeping together?"

"Oh. Well, see, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much..."

Lena swatted my chest. "I mean, smart ass, why didn't you tell me just sleeping in the same bed was so wonderful? Having you hold me all night... waking up with your arms still around me. Mmmm."

"It's one of my favorite things, too. And you're very snuggly. So, does that mean if I come to your house now, you won't kick me out at 3:00am?"

"I'm never going to let you leave. I'll keep you chained to my bed."

"I get to sleep in your bed? Wow, you have changed. Now, about those defilements. Let's see... it's 6:20am and checkout is noon. So if we start now, we can get one defilement in before the Valentine's breakfast, and two more before checkout. Ready to start?

Lena laughed, sliding herself on top of me. "I always liked how good you are with numbers. But this time you're way too low. Let me show you..."