The 4 C's - Cuckold Couple Playtime

Story Info
Cuck and hotwife with her first bull.
6.6k words
4.4
5.1k
8
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel the warm bubbling sensation deep in my groin start to strengthen and slowly convert to pulsations that expand upward and outward. The inevitable throb and powerful spasms that accompany ejaculation have reached the point of no return. I groan and wriggle as my semen spurts into the warm and wet void that is my wife's mouth. Jet after jet of my potent goo is deposited at the back of her throat until I am complete.

"Mmmmmm" Sam moans as she hungrily swallows the precious fluid.

As my erection subsides she slowly releases me from her mouth and looks deep into my eyes while licking her lips in an exaggerated effort to retrieve every last drop.

"That was awesome" she says. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

"Oh yeah" is all I can muster in reply. I'm exhausted having serviced my wife over and over again in the last 48 hours.

"Good man. I think I can confidently state that I have successfully drained those beautiful balls of yours dry."

There's a twinkle in her eye that augers the beginning of a very intense eight days ahead for us and,especially, me.

Sam leans across my naked prone body and picks up a warm moist towel and gently, almost reverently, wipes my cock and balls and groin area of any traces of semen.

I look down at my genitals. My cock is soft and lifeless. My balls have shrunk to the size of two walnuts and my scrotum resembles the skin on a prune. Not an impressive sight for a lustful hot wife like Sam one would think. But she is too is thinking of the days to come.

Sam picks up the cock cage that is on the bedside table.

"Time to lock up the cock'"she says with a grin that would shame a Cheshire cat.

After some fun experimentation with cock caging, we have settled on a style that resembles an elongated bird cage. It is metal and the reason I prefer it over the solid plastic CB 3000 is it allows some sensations to be felt that enhance the teasing experience. It is is also straighter than most cages and Sam likes that I can sort of fuck her with it on me. Its cage like construction means that when I'm partially erect within the confines of the cage the skin of my penis can stretch through the gaps allowing pleasant sensations at multiple points on my cock but not enough to allow full pleasure. Like I said, it's a tease.

This preparation of draining and confining my genitals is a prelude to our decision to take a step toward the Hot wife and Cuckold Lifestyle.

Our aim, therefore, is to allow Sam to have the freedom to fuck other men outside of our marriage so fulfill her hot wife needs and, at the same time, let me play at being cuckold. I am not interested in having extramarital sex...Sam was enough for me. And we didn't want to go to the extreme of permanent cuckold chastity and humiliation under a full on femdom lifestyle.

So our practice play involved me being drained by Sam, then caged, thus not being allowed to cum for a week. In the mean time I would service Sam with my fingers and tongue and so allow her unlimited orgasms during that week. Sometimes I can sort of fuck her with my caged cock. When she releases me from my cage we have the most incredible sex. Also, I have perfected the art of cream pie eating. This involves cleaning up her freshly fucked pussy immediately after I ejaculated my own cum into it. This is preparation for the time when I would be needing to eat out my wife's cunt that had been filled with another man's sperm.

"Now my gorgeous sexy man you have a task ahead of you."

"And what might that be 'cos if you expect anything more out of old pecker down there you will be sadly disappointed."

"That's true, at least in the short term. What I expect from you is to manufacture a vast amount of semen over the next week. You currently may have balls the size and texture of dried walnuts, and you can thank ME for that, but when you next get to fuck me they will be the size of passion fruits [an apt metaphor!] and your scrotum will be stretched, shiny and purple as it strains to contain its massive contents".

And,although you wont be cumming in the meantime, I certainly will and I'll call upon your considerable mouth and finger skills to ensure that happens".

" Sooo...in about a week, I have tentatively organised a weekend of debauchery that we've been fantasizing about for some time" Sam explained. "If you are ready, I'd love for us to make our fantasy into a reality. I want to be used by another man for the first time since we married. I want to cuckold you as you've made plain to me is something you'd love to happen".

My cock began to swell gain within the confines of its' cage. Sam noticed. "See your cock is telling you it's time. Can we do this please, please my darling husband?"

"It's a big step," I said, "but we both knew it was inevitable. Okay, let's do this. Let's take our relationship to another level, one that we both want and need."

Sam squealed with delight and through her arms around me and gave me a deep passionate kiss that was flavoured by my recently deposited cum.

"I'm so excited at the prospect of finally becoming a hot wife and making you cuckold. This guy is such a hunk!"

"Let me guess,"I offered, "It's with Bret."

"How'd you guess?" Sam queried, again displaying that feline grin.

" Possibly something to do with that seven inch piece of meat he's packing in his jocks." I replied.

" Not quite correct " she said. "It's seven inches in his undies and nine to ten when erect and ready for action. Dear, you must really pay more attention when reading emails and viewing photos from my potential lovers!" Sam exclaimed.

"Yes, I remember now..quite impressive." I offered.

" I'll say...and his huge balls suggest he packs a lot of sperm ready to dump in and on my body. He certainly intimated as such in our last communication."

"So we are meeting him at the pub tonight to go over final details and set some ground rules for our time together." Sam said. "If all goes well we'll be a cuckold couple this coming weekend."

Later we dressed for our meeting with Sam's would be lover. I dressed in casual shirt and looser fitting jeans to accommodate my locked genitals.

Sam, of course, dressed to tease in a pretty sun dress with a reasonable amount of boob showing, thigh high flesh coloured stockings and 4 inch heels that complimented her long beautiful legs. She wore skimpy white panties and no bra so her nipples stood proud. She looks fabulous. Mind you, Sam would look fabulous dressed in a hessian sack!

We arrived early and found a secluded booth near the back of the bar area, ordered some drinks and waited. I was feeling a little nervous but Sam was well in control although she did admit to being wet between her legs and hoped her dress didn't reveal any tell tale patches.

Bret arrived not long after us and after brief introductions and getting himself a beer we had some brief casual chat before Sam suggested we get down to the reason for this little "Tet a Tet". Like I said, she seemed to have it quite together compared with Bret and,especially, me.

Sam explained we had been looking into maybe participating in extramarital sex for some years but had limited it to same room sex but no wife swapping with other couples and we soon realized that I was more interested in watching Sam fuck. Sam, on the other hand, delighted in the idea of sampling as many other cocks as she could get. We eventually explored the Hot wife and Cuckold lifestyle online and found we could probably enjoy it in a way that best suited our individual and shared needs and fantasies.

She outlined that we wanted Bret to come to our place on Saturday about 6.30pm for dinner and then stay over til late Sunday morning. She wanted Bret to use her as his personal fuck toy and cum dump.

She wasn't interested in any romance. He had free use of her for the whole time he was there and that she understood him to be quite a stud with staying power, quick recovery after ejaculating and able to deliver large loads of sperm rich semen on multiple occasions.

Bret confirmed that this, in fact, was the case and he'd be only too happy to accommodate her in that regard.

As for romance, he offered that he had no desire for that either. The reason he got into the hot wife scene was to fuck horny wives who only wanted uncomplicated sex as their husbands provided all the other aspects of loving relationship.

"Absolutely correct Bret... Chris is my adoring and adorable husband and we love each other to bits. It's just that he can't keep up with my libido and after some time experimenting with fantasy situations, we decided on the hot wife-cuckold lifestyle".

"On the subject of cuckold,she continued, we are not into any form of major humiliation. Chris is to be respected and spoken to politely as, say, a master would address a respected family servant. He will be available to support you and me in our sexual revelry, providing food and drinks, tidying up and occasionally cleaning up my messy pussy in preparation for further servicing by your good self.

His kink is to watch and listen to our sexual encounters without directly joining in.

He will be allowed in the bedroom to watch, sit in the corridor outside the master bedroom and will be sleeping in the adjacent guest bedroom with doors open so he can listen to us fuck."

"As for me" Sam continued,I just want to be used by you as your fuck toy and cum dump. I want you to take command and subject me to some rough and demanding sex. No pain or permanent marks. You are not to ask permission to do anything to me. Just use me for your pleasure and ignore Chris and me at any personal level."

Bret looked wide eyed."Wow, you two have really put a lot of thought into this.

Sam I'm more than happy to use you as you suggest. I must say Chris I admire your 'generosity' in allowing me to do this to your wife and I admit I struggle to understand how cuckolds operate but, hey, as Sam says this is your kink."

"I'm happy to share Sam in this manner,I said, as it satisfies both our erotic needs while still maintaining a strong marital bond. You can see how

gorgeous she is and her sexual needs are way more than I can handle alone. Having someone who can service her without any emotional ties is perfect. Just use her 'til you are done with her and then I'll reclaim her once you leave."

Sam rejoined the conversation. "I'd like it if you don't ejaculate between now and next weekend Bret if you think you can manage that. I'd love your first orgasm to be a powerful one and the reason for this request will become evident on the day.

Also, you and I will be nude the whole time. Chris will be dressed at all times."

"Somebody pinch me!"exclaimed Bret. "This is going to be amazing. The abstaining from ejaculation is going to be a challenge, but from the way you two outline the way things will operate, it'll be well worth it!"

"Oh YES!" both Sam and I cried out. We all had a laugh and finished our drinks and decided to head for home.

"Oh, by the way thanks for sending your police and STD clearance Bret. Did you get ours?"

"Yes thank you."he answered.

"Good to know the only thing we'll be giving each other is a good time!"

Bret said he would be in touch later in the week to confirm our arrangement.

"I think that went really well." Sam stated as we drove home. "How about you?"

I smiled and looked straight ahead as I drove. "I'm going to love and hate the next week all locked up and horny as hell, and our meeting with Bret certainly turbocharged that for me."

Sam placed her hand on my crutch. "My poor darling it'll be torture I'm sure but believe me when I tell you that I'll be making it well and truly worth your while. When I finally 'release and relieve you' the stars are 'gonna shine' baby!"

We spent the rest of the week trying to keep to as normal a routine as possible in order to keep my mind off my caged member. Sam was off to work as a finance officer at our local bank and, as an architect, I managed to get leave to work from home thus preventing any awkward encounters at the office. Of particular note was the stream of precum leaking almost continuously from my engorged cock.

At night Sam was very demanding of my manual and oral services in order for her to enjoy an almost limitless orgasms. I must admit that I really love to be instrumental in giving her so much pleasure. She is my goddess and deserves every orgasm she has, especially those she will experience with her bull on the upcoming weekend.

Saturday finally arrived. I didn't get much work done. Sam had spent the day at a spa getting massaged and preened for the weekend.

She had her body hair waxed so her skin was silky smooth. She always leaves a neatly trimmed triangular shaped pubic bush above her waxed pussy. As a brunette the dark pubic area is, I find, very sexy and she leaves it neatly hairy for me in particular. I also feel it is a visual sign of a mature fertile woman who is available for insemination and breeding.

Right on time Bret arrived and we sat down to a great meal I had prepared that day.

We kept alcohol to a minimum as everyone agreed we didn't want to dull our senses during the up and coming activities.

When thee meal was complete, Sam and Bret relaxed in the lounge room while I tidied up.

When I returned Sam suggested we get under way and asked me to show Bret to the master bedroom where he will be sleeping with her over the weekend. Chris will take the guest bedroom. "Take off all your clothes lover. You wont need them again til the late Sunday morning " Sam instructed. Bret grinned and followed me out of the lounge room.

I left him to get "comfortable"and rejoined Sam in the lounge. She had discarded her clothes too.

When Bret returned his jaw dropped open at the sight of my deliciously sexy wife.

"Yummy" she cooed as she gazed upon Bret. "Now although I said we would both be nude this weekend, I have allowed myself some small liberties if its okay with you Bret. Obviously I have no clothes on with the exception of my stilettos, some makeup and some jewelry consisting of my engagement and wedding rings and an anklet with the keys to Chris's cock cage. The only other thing I'll be wearing can only be provided by the male of the species, with particular reference to you Bret.

What do you think you can give me that I can wear anywhere on or inside my naked body"?

"I'd be guessing that would be my semen!"Bret exclaimed.

"Yes please!" said Sam "And I probably wont wash it off during the weekend, although Chris may be called upon for cleanup duty on some occasions.

By now my cock was straining in its cage and my leakage was evident with the large wet patch in the crutch of my jeans. Bret was sporting a massive erection and his heavy, full balls were in need of draining.

"So Bret, were able to accommodate my request to refrain from ejaculating since we last met? Sam inquired.

"Only just he said, but 'mission accomplished'".

"Well done. She replied. Now some housekeeping before we start.

1: " "No' means "No" for all of us

2: Anything goes. You can use me as you wish and there is no need to ask permission. The best way YOU can enhance my experience is to concentrate on what YOU want for YOUR pleasure.

3: Apart from "No", we'll use the traffic light safe words- RED means stop, AMBER -slow down and GREEN -'go for it'!

4: From now on, in addition to our names, we can refer to each other as "Cuck", "Slut" and "Bull"

5. I'll wear my hair up in a ponytail so you two have an uninterrupted view of my face and mouth. You, Bret, can use it to manipulate me into any position you want me. I particularly love having my hair pulled when being fucked doggy style".

"Everyone okay with that?" She asked and Bret and I acknowledged the rules.

"Bret, I said, you expressed wonder at how I as a cuck cope with my wife's infidelity. I agree it is difficult and exciting at the same time. I'm incredibly jealous, angry, embarrassed and turned on all at the same time! One thing Sam and I have come up with is a ritual whereby I transfer ownership of Sam's body from me to you for the weekend. What we want you to do is to masturbate and cum all over her rings and then I'll perform my task after that."

Bret looked a little confused for a moment but soon started stroking his engorged cock as requested. Of course he was really keyed up and was ready to blow his load pretty quickly. Sam sat at the edge of the lounge and covered her delightful pubic bush with her ring finger.

"Soak my wedding rings with your rich creamy semen please Bull and take ownership of my pussy and body to use for your enjoyment. Cum for me now. I want it. Cuck wants it too!"

Bret couldn't hold back any longer and he leaned in close and sent spurt after steamy spurt of rich ejaculate all over Sam's left hand, rings and beautiful hairy mons.

Slut giggled at the volume of sperm now on her body.

"Now Cuck,if you'd like to do the honors please."

I quickly knelt down beside Sam and slurped up Bret's creamy offering and then immediately kissed Sam and transferred the Bull sperm to her mouth which she duly swallowed. I had been eating my own creampies from Sam for some time now and was used to the salty, slightly chlorine flavor of cum. Bret's cum was similar in taste and I wondered how it would taste when mixed with Sam's cunt juices.

Bret looked on somewhat bemused but unsurprised by the events that just transpired. Impressively, he still maintained an erection and Sam was not about to waste it.

"You gonna make use of that thing? she asked.

" I'll decide what to do with this cock, Slut" Bull said as he took on his new role with enthusiasm. Get on your knees now and open your mouth Slut, I want to fuck your face".

Sam was on her knees in a flash and Bret grabbed her ponytail and guided his firm fleshy rod passed her lips and into the back of her mouth. She gagged a bit but Bret just kept on thrusting. Sam drooled and gagged as her Bull took his pleasure from her oral ministrations.

"You're going get my second load deep inside your cunt, Slut, and I'd like you to lend a hand preparing her for that please Cuck."

"Anything to help you unload all that sperm you've built up Bret." I replied.

"I'm going to have Slut lean over the arm of the sofa so I can penetrate her from behind" Bret informed me as he continued to thrust in and out of Sam's mouth.

"I then want you to hold my balls in one hand and guide my cock into your wife with the other as another gesture of transfer of ownership from you to me" he said.

Sam moaned what I figured was her approval as she was unable to speak with a mouthful of cock.

Bret grabbed Sam by her ponytail and pulled her roughly to her feet and pushed her into position over the sofa. She squealed with delight and spread her stiletto clad feet and awaited her Bull. Bret moved into position behind her, his erection glistening with Sam's saliva and his own precum.

I stood beside him and grasped his balls and cock as requested and guided his swollen purple hued glans between Sam's gaping cunt lips. Bret looked at me and asked me to push his cock into my wife as soon as I was ready to be made officially cuckold. I carried out my task without delay and a simultaneous moan came from Bret and Sam as "Bull" commenced servicing his "Slut".

I quickly took up position on the couch and held onto Sam's hands as Bret took hold of Sam's ponytail and commenced a deep and regular thrusting into her pussy. She looked into my eyes with a slightly glazed expression becoming instantly engrossed in the fucking she was experiencing. For me, nothing compares to the experience of watching the expression on my beloved wife's face while she is being fucked by another man.......her Bull.

Bret picked up the pace and depth of his thrusting. "This Slut's pussy is hot, wet and velvety soft,Cuck. She is an amazing fuck!'

12