The 4 C's - Cuckold Couple Playtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's body jolted forward with every thrust and she smiled and mouthed "thank you, I love you" and then suddenly her expression became pained and she arched back and pushed her cunt back onto Bret. "Aaaaarrrrggggghhhh FUUUCK! she exclaimed as a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

That was all it took for Bret to tip over the edge. He paused briefly at his out stroke and then thrust deep and hard into Sam, pulling hard on her ponytail and holding still as his cock disgorged rope after rope of his creamy rich semen into my wife's fertile cunt. He grunted with each jet as it exited his cock.

Nobody moved for about 2 minutes, not wanting to break the magic of that first insemination.

Bret finally stepped back, his softening cock exiting the source of so much pleasure only moments before. "Come and clean my cock now Slut" he commanded.

As Sam moved quickly to carry out the task, a large stream of thick semen started to leak from her swollen, gaping pussy. I quickly moved under her and lapped up the excess cream pie, savouring the rich creamy texture and the delicious flavour of the combined semen and pussy juice.

Sam was first to speak.

"That was a pretty intense handover of ownership of my body for the night.

I'm looking forward to being Bull fucked as often as you want to have me" she said while looking at Bret. So big a cock and so much cum"!

"I'm going to 'fuck and fill ' you to a standstill my little slut. he replied."

"Cuck' can you get Slut and me some refreshment while I pluck up some energy for the next round. Grab something for yourself as well."

I returned with food and snacks as requested. Bret sat on the sofa and Sam was at his feet, her mouth covering his cock. He thanked me for the refreshments and suggested I make myself comfortable in one of the lounge chairs.

We ate and drank while Sam licked and sucked his cock, which was starting to firm up.

"You seem to be making a quick recovery there Bret" I said.

"I have been somewhat blessed in that capacity I'm happy to say. My Slut's amazing cunt and mouth are also very useful in speeding up the preparation for her continued breeding."

"You can sit on my cock now Slut while you have something to eat and drink. You're going to need it, he ordered."

Sam complied immediately by sitting on his erection in reverse cowboy fashion. I stared at the sight of her beautiful pussy lips stretched open by her bull's cock

as she ate and drank. A frothy white mixture of her cunt juice and his sperm leaked around their combined sex.

"If it's okay with you my nicely hung Bull, can you occasionally cum in my mouth or throat so I can have some extra energy supplementation while you service me. It's way better then Gatorade Sam asked."

"Like I said before, I'll decide that. I don't care if you're thirsty or hungry, I'm just going to fuck the shit out of you. Cuck will most likely take care of your nutritional needs, although dumping a shitload of my sperm into your mouth and guts is very likely on the cards."

Sam suggested that it was perhaps time for Bret and her to retire to the master bedroom to continue their time together. It was now time for me to be absent from the room while Bret serviced her. My role as a cuckold husband was to listen to the sounds of their coupling and respond to any requests from the lovers during the night and next morning.

I was now really starting to feel the intense frustration of watching, listening but not being able to get any relief due to my cock cage. The inability to now watch the proceedings only deliciously enhanced my frustration. I watched the two naked lovers retire to the bedroom and wondered how I would cope with the next hours 'til Sunday morning. I no sooner had sat down and started to read my newest library book when I heard a loud moan followed by an even louder "Fuuuccckkk!" as Sam was once again penetrated by her bull. I once again was amazed by Bret's capacity to get erect and service my wife so quickly and easily.

The guy was a machine!

I put my book down and quietly walked up the hallway and sat in the chair I, at Sam's suggestion, had placed outside the master bedroom. I listened intently to the sounds of my hot wife and her bull as they fucked. After about 20 or so minutes Sam cried out "Cum on my face...I need to feel and taste your hot cum in my mouth and on my face." A grunt from Bret and a grateful "Yes" from Sam confirmed that this was probably what had happened. Of courses I could only hear the exchange and had to use my imagination to visualize his wife's sperm soaked mouth and face. In response my cock stiffened inside its restraint and leaked yet more precum. I only hoped this loss of sex fluid didn't reduce the volume of creamy semen I was manufacturing in my swollen testicles. I was, however, encouraged by Bret's capacity in this regard and figured that if I even achieved only half the production that Bret manufactured, I would satisfy my wife admirably when I reclaimed her the next morning.

The rest of he night continued in this vein. None of us got much sleep and I was often roused from my slumber by the noise of sex penetrating then space between the master bedroom, where my cum soaked wife was repeatedly fucked and inseminated by her bull, and the guest bedroom where I lay listening through open doors.

At around 2 am, my wife called out she needed me. I entered somewhat apprehensively being acutely aware of the sexual tension in the room.

My wife was on her back with her legs wrapped around Bret's waist as he rhythmically thrust his enormous cock in and out of her gaping pussy.

Looking up blissfully, she said "You've been so patient and caring with us that I thought you may want to witness some more of our fucking close up.Bret's been servicing me for about 15 minutes and I sense he is about to dump yet another load of his delicious semen deep inside my cunt." She had no sooner finished saying this that Bret's characteristic grunt emanated from his throat as he indeed did send spurt after spurt of his hot cum into Sam.

He rolled off her thus allowing me a clear view of Sam's gaping pussy in which I could see a large glob of his pearly essence starting to leak onto the now cum soaked sheet. Sam looked up at me with lusty eyes and a soft grin. "I'd like it very much if you cleaned out my cunt. It's very very full of my bull's semen and I'd like to make room for more. Please be a nice cuck husband and eat 'your' creampie. Bret and I made it especially for you. And I know you'll make me cum doing it."

I swiftly moved into position. I desperately wanted some sort of sexual release and creampie eating was as good a way to do it as any in my caged state. And I loved getting Sam off with my tongue. I dived in lapping enthusiastically at her semen soaked pussy lips. Bret's smooth ejaculate together with Sam's sex juice tasted better than previously and she responded quickly with an orgasmic moan as she clamped her pussy onto may tongue and lips. After cleaning her up she asked if I would get them some drink and food to have while they both recovered and readied themselves for the next round.

I made my way to the kitchen and got some beer for Bret and I and a wine for Sam and some Danish pastries. Together we snacked and chatted about how wonderfully well this "meeting" was going. Sam looked a little concerned and asked if I was okay. "I'm fine I said.....horny, frustrated, jealous but any anger I felt has dissipated as the night has gone on. I really realise how much you need this and how good Bret is at delivering a thorough fucking to you. I relish in the fact that each ejaculation brings me close to when I will reclaim you. My sperm production powers on with his every spurt of his and every orgasm of yours.

You're Bret's sex toy now but after he leaves I am going to make you mine again and believe me when I tell you you'll be once again relish my cock and sperm as your newly cuckolded husband.

"Oohh honey, that's as it should be and I'm so looking forward to it as well. I love that I can be taken repeatedly by my bull and all the while have that reclaiming in the back of my mind. After all in order to reclaim me, I have to have been fucked by someone else. I love it.....I love it all."

"You two really are something! exclaimed Bret. It's an amazing turn on seeing how you both cope with this situation. I will be well and truly spent by Sunday morning and can only imagine what will transpire between hot wife and cuckold after I leave. But for now I feel a need to dump another load in your slutty wife, so if you don't mind Chris, can I ask you to leave and take up a listening role as I pound my slut here."

As I rose to leave Bret grabbed Sam by her ponytail and shoved her mouth down on his semi erect cock. "Get it hard for me so I can fuck you again. Your cuck was good enough to empty your pussy of my seed so now I'm going to fill it up again!"

Sam let out a muffled gulp as she set to work on her allocated task. She gives great head so it wouldn't be long before Bret's hardened cock would be working away at inseminating her again. My cock oozed yet another pool of precum as my cock firmed up in its cage. "Fucking awesome. I thought. Only a few hours to go and I'm gonna flood my wife's womb with the biggest ejaculation I have ever mustered."

I heard the bedhead banging against the wall and Sam's ecstatic cries of " fuck me, fuck me... deeper and harder... fuck don't ever stop. Fuck me and fill me with your enormous cock..oh God I need this soooo much! Oh my God did you just blow your load so soon! My you must be so horny even after all you've shot of inside me she exclaimed."

"Sorry slut, that wasn't supposed to happen. You'd better get to work getting me hard again so I can give you a good work over for your cuckolds entertainment. I'm sure he's listening closely to us again."

I made my way back to bed. I was tired and needed to rest up and gain strength for the up and coming reclaiming task. I lay down listening to the sounds of sex in the nearby bedroom, satisfied with the fact that with each passing moment my adorable wife was being serviced in a way I couldn't normally keep pace with but secure in the knowledge that I would deliver a suitable sperm load to her well used cunt in a short while.

I woke to sunlight streaming through the window. It was 9am and I could hear Sam moaning as her bull serviced her yet again. "Oh yes.. yes.. yes.. pump it into me lover! Another load of your hot cum is just what I need. About 10 minutes later I heard the shower in the en suite start running. Sam called out to me and I went to the bedroom. She was sitting up at the top of the bed propped up by pillows. She was wearing some panties and when I asked why she replied" my bull just blew a fresh load of his creamy cum into my well used cunt and I want to keep it in for you to eat out of me when he's gone. I have a panty liner on place to maximise sperm retention."

"Very thoughtful " I said. I look forward to doing that, and other things too."

Bret emerged showered and dressed. He smiled at me. "I'm totally drained by your good wife and would appreciate having some coffee and a bite to eat before I leave."

"No problem" I said and headed for the kitchen.

Bret followed after abut 10 minutes, presumably having had some time with Sam before he leaves.

"I've had the most amazing time, he said, and I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to have your wife for my use these last 12 hours or so. How are you doing, still okay with all of this?"

"Yes, and then some! I replied"

We quickly finished our breakfast and the two of us went to see Sam who was still in bed. She smiled a little sleepily at both of us. "Did you two have a nice breakfast my gorgeous stud and cuckold husband?"

"We did indeed. Thanks Chris. Now it's time for me to go and for you two to get 're acquainted', but before I go there is one little thing I'd like to do, picking up on the 'ritual' you observed last night. Chris, would you please fetch me a warm damp washcloth?"

Our interest was piqued and I went to the bathroom to fetch the cloth as requested.

I handed it too him and he turned to Sam and asked for her left hand. He then proceeded to wipe down her wedding rings as "a gesture, he said, of the commencement of cuckold husband reclaiming his hot slut wife. "

Sam reached up and gave him a huge hug and kiss saying she had loved their time together and hoped they might repeat it some time in the future.

"Sounds good to me. You have my number so don't hesitate to call when you need a good bull fucking!"

"We'll be sure too. I replied"

I showed Bret out the front door and waited til he had driven down the road before entering the bedroom. Sam was still propped up in bed and patted the bed inviting me to lie down beside her. After I did so she slowly removed her panties and soaked panty liner. She then straddled my face while leaning forward to gently take hold of my still caged cock.

"You can eat more creampie my love. You really deserve it and it gives me so much pleasure to have your lips and tongue on my used pussy."

I proceeded to eat out her cum filled pussy with enthusiasm. The taste was delicious and there was so much it took some time to clean it out during which she orgasmed again. Even then I was sure there were still remnants of her bulls love juice deep inside her.

"Thankyou so much for doing that for me, she said. Now it's time for you to reclaim me as your loving wife. " Sam took the key to my cage and carefully slid the cage and base ring from my swollen genitals. Once the cage was off my cock expanded to one of the biggest erections I have ever produced. Sam admired the size of my balls and cock and lent forward to embrace them gently with her mouth and hands.

"I think the week of caged teasing capped with you witnessing me being serviced so thoroughly by my bull has lead to an impressive accumulation of cuckold sperm that I am sure is about to be be fucked into me by you, my beautiful husband. Please don't hold back.....reclaim me! We both need it. I want to spend the next few days thinking about your sperm competing with Bret's deep inside my womb. Each one trying to find and fertilize my egg. 'Sperm wars' inside me! Of course I'm on the pill so pregnancy wont happen but those little wrigglers don't know that!!

I didn't need to be invited twice as I swiftly climbed between Sam's legs and entered her sex easily an eagerly. It felt amazing...soft,warm,wet, and tight enough for my swollen cock. I thrust deeply and repeatedly not stopping until my ejaculation pulsed and spurted days of semen into my wife. I stayed lying on top of her with my semi hard cock firmly in place preventing any leakage from her pussy.

Eventually I softened and flopped out. I looked at the mess of our mixed love secretions dribbled from her opening. I quickly positioned some pillows under her butt to elevate her cunt and allow my cum to marinade her cervix and womb.

We were both more than content and dozed off until late afternoon when we showered and dressed. Sam still needed to use a panty liner to hold back the sperm flood trying to escape her cunt. We both agreed that this would happen again some time in the not too distant future.

"I love the "4 C's. she said"

"4 C's... what's that? I asked"

"Cock, cunt, cum and cuckold." she explained. "Can't get enough of them."

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed.

12