The 40th Birthday Ch. 04

Story Info
Our night of ecstasy comes to a close.
3.7k words
4.43
3.1k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything feels so good on ecstasy. Even after she had had the biggest orgasm in recent years, my touch still elicited a strong response from her. As she cuddled into me, she gently stroked my cock, and I rubbed her back gently with my finger tips. We were both very content.

It was getting late now. We had been up since 7am and it was now nearly 3am. We were both tired, and yet both trying to make the most of the remaining ecstasy. We both figured that we'd be knocked out hard in the next hour or so.

"Let's go back outside," she said.

"OK," I agreed.

And so once again, between rounds, we were outside, listening to the fog horns, enjoying the cold air across our sweaty flesh.

"Thank you for doing this, Kelly. This truly means the world to me. You've really given me a wonderful night. There's definitely a few things we've done tonight that I've been looking forward to for a long time!"

"What do you mean?" she asked, taking a deep drag off her cigarette.

"Well, there's just a lot of things I've fantasized about that we've never really been able to do. I know with the distractions and the kids, and worrying about someone barging into our room at night, it's hard for you to relax and let go," I said as I rubbed her hand. "It's been really nice sharing this with you and being in the same headspace with you." I smiled.

"I'm sorry it's so hard for me to relax. I really am. All the bad stuff as a kid. Throw on all the religious dogma and shame. Add in our children, stress, work and all the responsibilities around the house, sex is just never on my mind. And when it is, I just feel all this shame and guilt from my upbringing -- 'good girls don't like sex' theology from church. I just...I'm sorry. I know how much all this means to you, and frankly these last 24 hours have been a great reminder of how important and fun it is to be with you. I'll strive harder to be in this mindset with you more often, okay?"

I squeezed her hand and nodded. "Thank you." I said.

"But we're having a lot of fun tonight, right?" she reassured me, quickly switching to a more upbeat tone. "So tell me, what are some of these things you've fantasized about?" she asked, turning towards me and taking another drag off her cigarette.

It was asked honestly and innocently, but there was also a bit of mischief in her tone too, and I loved it. We were in uncharted territory here. We never really talked about things openly like this. I was too ashamed, and she was uncomfortable with the topic.

I hesitated. "Well, mostly I just think about being close to you and feeling connected and having fun. I think most of the things I want to do we've essentially done, it's just different tonight because you're so willing and well, accommodating. And that's what I fantasize about the most. Both of us just truly enjoying each other, no worries or distractions holding us back. Just letting go and having hot, sweaty sex, each eager to please one another. No inhibitions. No worries or concerns about judgment. Just having fun and being a little naughty and playful."

She took a moment to listen and let it sink in.

"And you know, I think about sex with you A LOT," I admitted. "Like, constantly."

"Wait. What?! What do you mean?" she replied.

"Honey. I think about sex with you all day long. Every day."

She cracked a smile, and rolled her eyes.

"I swear to you. It's true" I insisted.

But she still didn't believe me. "Well, maybe you just think about sex in general terms. Maybe porn. Or cumming or something. Like in the generic. Not about me and certainly not all day long. That's clearly an exaggeration."

I leaned forward in my chair and faced her, looking her deep into her eyes. "No. I think about YOU! I think about being with YOU! Getting passionate and sweaty and moaning with you! I think naughty thoughts about you all day long," I confessed. "And when I say all day long, I mean dozens and dozens and dozens of times per day."

She was clearly taken aback.

"You're serious?!" she paused. It was starting to sink in. "I really had no idea. It's kind of hard to believe."

It was time to be completely honest.

"Kel. I think about fucking you all day long. About feasting on your breasts, then fucking them before cumming all over them. About draining my load after fucking your mouth. Watching your tits bounce as you ride up and down on me. You tying me down and sitting on my face. Bending you over and fucking you from behind while I pull your hair, your tits swaying beneath you. And you telling me what you want and how good it feels the whole time while you moan in pleasure and touch yourself. We're in bed. Out back. In the shower. In the tub. In the kitchen. On the couch. On the beach. I picture you in sexy outfits - from flannel tops and jeans, to short skirts. I picture you bending over in this skirt, and you're not wearing and panties, and you're just begging me to fuck you from behind. Everything we've been doing these last 24 hours -- these things are in my brain. All. Day. Long."

There it was. I told her the honest truth. She now knew how much I thought about being with her.

There was a long pause.

"I honestly don't realize anyone could feel that way about me. I had never even considered myself that way before. You truly think of me that way?" she questioned.

"Yes."

"Seriously? You think of me as sexually as that?!"

"Yes. Constantly."

"Wow." she was still trying to process it. "I guess it's good to know the truth. And I'm sorry you've never felt comfortable telling me this."

"I know the topic makes you squirm and get uncomfortable. I know there's a lot of trauma shame in this department. I didn't want to put things on you that made you feel even more overwhelmed." I responded.

"I appreciate that. Really I do. And as I said earlier, I'm sorry the sex thing is hard for me. But I really do like being with you, and I'll admit, it's pretty hot knowing you think of me that way."

"I do....a lot!" I smiled.

"Well, is there anything in particular you're thinking about that you wanted to try?" she flirted, as her hand left mine, and slid to my thigh, her nails scraping towards my member.

I moaned in appreciation. "Oh, I'm sure I could put a couple ideas together" I smiled through the pleasure.

"Hmmm...well maybe we should go back inside and we can try some?" she teased, as her nails scraped along my balls.

"Mmmmhmm...." I sighed, as I looked at her with a wicked smile growing across her face.

We extinguished our cigarettes, and taking her hand, led her inside. I turned around to close the door and curtains when she spoke.

"Don't turn around. And keep your eyes closed. I'll be right back."

I didn't know what was happening, but I was sure it was going to be good. Time seemed to pass far too slowly as I waited anxiously for what I was sure would be a surprise. After a couple of minutes, she spoke again.

"OK. You can turn around now." she said encouragingly.

I turned around and my jaw just about hit the floor. Standing before me was a goddess, dressed black lace and smooth silk. The material hugged her curves down to thigh. Her breasts were exquisite, wrapped in lacy material that only partially revealed her nipples. I followed the flow of the fabric down past her thighs, to her amazing legs and calves all the way down a pair of high heels she had slipped on. I was in awe and could feel my cock quickly rising in the excitement.

"Oh, I think he likes it," she teased, stepping towards me. I was still stunned. Mere inches from my face, she looked deeply into my eyes, "So, what do you think?" she teased, simultaneously wrapping her fingers around my growing shaft.

"Oh my god, you are so sexy! I can't believe how hot you look right now! Thank you!!" I continued admiring her body, my hands rubbing along her sides. As I did this, her hand moved lower and began massaging my balls.

"I thought you'd approve," she winked. Then instantly squatted down to take me in her mouth. I was still amazed as she started sucking me, and I looked down at her thinking this was too good to be true. I moaned deep as the goddess sucked me slowly and deeply as she rubbed my balls. I ran my fingers through her soft hair, loving her for doing this, and in that outfit.

After a few more pumps, she stood back up and gave me a quick kiss. She took a couple steps away from me and placed her hands on the back of one of the chairs in the room. As she did this, she bent way over, spread her legs and stuck her ass out and back towards me. Her lingerie lifted to reveal a tiny little g-string passing between her legs. And in one fluid movement, she looked over her shoulder at me, pulled the g-string to the side and said, "so you said you wanted to fuck me from behind, right?"

Holy fuck! Not only could I not believe what I was seeing, but what I was hearing either. I became completely entranced and filled with a deep passion to my core.

I was going to fuck her... hard.

I took two steps toward her, my cock pointing to the sky like a rocket ready to launch. I placed my hands on her hips and took a moment to admire the view, all enhanced by the firelight.

"Gd you're so fucking hot!!" I could barely contain myself.

"Mmm, I like that you see me that way" she sighed as she wiggled her ass in front of me.

We both smiled in delight and anticipation. And finally I couldn't handle the tension any more. She looked away as she prepared for me to push my aching hard rod inside her. Instead, I squatted down quickly, and began eating her out from behind. She gasped in surprise as my tongue lashed over her ass and between her legs. She reached back with one arm to grab my head, pushing it harder as she shifted her hips to allow me better access to her.

Her juices coated my face as I slid my tongue inside her. God she tasted good! And as I slid my hands over her ass and finger tips down the back of her thighs, she moaned in approval. She moved her hand from my head and began to touch herself between her legs. I was even able to suck her fingers into my mouth. After several moments of this, I stood back up.

"Well it certainly wasn't what I was expecting," she laughed.

"That was too good not to pass up!" I said. "You presented such an amazing meal I just had to eat."

She began to stand up fully and twist towards me, but I stopped her, and pushed her back to her position.

"No," I instructed. I grabbed her hip firmly and guided my cock inside her. Reflexively she tightened her muscles, and I pushed in slow and deep, pulling her firmly against me. I soft sigh escaped her lips while a deep groan escaped mine.

Then with both hands grabbing her, I began to pump inside her. Going hard and deep. I pulled out slowly, then slammed hard into her again, pushing even deeper. She moaned in approval, and I found myself slowly blocking out all distractions, and focused solely on the primal pleasure I was experiencing.

I thrust again, and again. Deep and hard. Slowly increasing my pace. Her back arched and lowered, which I took as a sign of encouragement. And soon, I was fucking hard, slamming into her with my hard shaft. It was exquisite. My right hand spanked her ass. She jumped at the sensation, but I kept going. She moaned again in delight.

The pleasure was immense, as was just the experiencing of fucking my ridiculously sexy wife this way. Watching my cock disappear in and out was incredibly hot as the black fabric of her lingerie bounced with her. I was full of lust, pounding her hard and soft grunts escaped her lips. But knowing I would probably be unable to cum anytime soon, I slowly eased off.

I pushed in deep and hard, then held it for a moment before slowly sliding out. "Mmm..that felt amazing," I sighed.

She slowly stood up, and faced me. "I liked it too," she smiled. "What should we do now?" she asked eagerly.

I took her by the hand and sat her on the corner of the bed, placed my hand beneath her chin and slowly fed her my dripping shaft. She willingly accepted, sucking it back and cleaning herself thoroughly off of me. She pulled her mouth nearly off of me before stopping and sucking hard just on the head. She looked into my eyes and smiled with her mouth full of cock, swirling her head as her cheeks sucked in.

Absolutely stunning!

She came up with a pop and smiled sensually. She knew she was good. We were going to have to do some more of this tonight.

I smiled back, then urged her to lie back on the bed. She dropped back, her large breasts bouncing and swaying as she did. Such a sight!

"Lay down, and lean your head off the edge of the bed" I requested. She complied, then I knelt down on the floor at the edge of the bed and leaned forward taking her breasts into my hands. Fondling gently, and rolling her nipples as I gently began to roll my tongue over her clit.

She gasped in pleasure, throwing her head back and moaning aloud. I knew having her head this way would slightly impact blood flow to her head and make her sensations feel more intense.

I massaged her breasts through the lacy fabric, feeling her nipples harden in my hands. I slid my tongue inside her, loving her taste. Then slid my head up slightly, and rolled my tongue over her clit as my fingers pinched her nipples.

Another moan escaped her lips as I continued to pleasure her, my tongue pressed wide and hard, slowly grinding across her. My hands maneuvered beneath her lingerie to feel her soft flesh, as I began licking her faster.

I loved doing this, and I could tell she loved it too.

I removed my right hand from her breast, and fumbled around for the vibrator. After a few moments searching I found it and promptly brought it between her legs. Then taking her hand in mine, I placed the vibrator in her hand so she could pleasure herself. She took it hesitantly as I encouraged her to enjoy herself. As she did, I brought my hands down her sides, and scraped my fingers across her thighs.

She let out a long, heavy sigh.

Bringing my fingers down her legs, I placed both hands on her right foot, and lifted, bringing to my mouth before I slowly began kissing and sucking on her toes. Her body spasmed in pleasure as she continued using the vibrator herself. "Play with your breast," I suggested, then watched as her left hand came to her left breast and began fondling herself.

God she was sexy.

I sucked on her toes for a few more moments before switching to her other foot. Her moans were intensifying.

"Wait," she sighed, "I thought we were supposed to do stuff that was your fantasy?" she protested.

"We are," I replied, as I slowly began kissing her leg.

"You fantasize about this?!" she questioned, though still very much in the moment and enjoying herself.

"Among other things, yes. But pleasuring you and watching you pleasure yourself is something I think about all the time," I replied.

"Mmmmm...mkay..but I'm not doing anything for you." she sighed, still rubbing the vibrator and fondling her breast.

"Ssshhh, just relax. And don't worry, I plan on being more selfish here in a moment." I smiled.

"Mmm, good! I can't wait!" she sighed.

I continued kissing and sucking her toes, and she moaned in delight. I watched longingly as she touched herself and fondled her large breasts.

"Don't stop" I whispered as I gently lowered her legs back to the bed. I then walked around the side of the bed and got on my knees. I placed my hand on her breast, and the other beneath her head, lifting her head to mine then kissing her intensely.

"MMmmmm," she moaned.

As our tongues swirled, I watched my hand and hers pinch her nipples and massage her breasts. I then moved my hand between her legs, and slid 2 fingers inside her. I pushed in and out and she continued to use the vibrator on herself.

I slid my fingers out, over her nipple, and then into her mouth. She sucked them greedily.

I gently let her head lower back over the edge of the bed, then kneeling behind her, told her to open her mouth. Her eyes were closed but she willingly complied.

Then, taking my shaft in my hand, slowly pushed my cock into her mouth. She quickly pursed her lips and gripped my shaft firmly.

I took both her breasts into my hands to help steady myself, then began to fuck her mouth. She gagged slightly but enthusiastically took me deeper into my mouth. I watched in awe as her throat expanded to accept my shaft with each thrust. I bucked my hips gently as my hands groped her breasts. My gaze jumped between her throat, her breasts and the vibrator between her legs.

Her moans sent vibrations through my shaft. "Keep moaning," I said.

I continued to fuck her mouth and she continued to moan. I pinched and pulled her nipples firmly as she let out a high-pitched gasp of pleasure.

After a few more moments, I reluctantly pulled out of her mouth. It was time for a change.

Almost immediately, she rolled towards the center of the bed, and pulled my hand to follow her.

"Fuck me." she said.

Simple. Arousing. It felt like my soul was smiling in response to that simple statement.

She slowly opened her legs as I climbed on top of her. "I love you." I whispered, as I slid my tongue into her mouth. We kissed passionately and I soon slid my shaft inside her.

God it felt good!

I pushed in deep, stretching her and filling her completely. She moaned into my mouth. Her hands gripped my ass and squeezed hard, as she ground her hips against me. I thrust slow and deep inside her.

She pulled her mouth from mine, and sighed loudly. "Harder" she cried.

I immediately complied, thrusting harder and deeper. Her body tensed and her breathing quickened as the bed shook with each heavy thrust.

"Fuck you feel good," I cried. She moaned in agreement as her hands came back to her chest and began pinching her nipples. She moaned louder at a much higher pitch, as her body began to shake. Waves of pleasure washed over her as I buried my cock deep inside her.

I continued thrusting my hips into her, our pelvic bones grinding together. I moaned aloud, and fucked her faster, pushing deeper and deeper. Instantly her hands left her breasts, and grabbed handfuls of bedding on either side of her. Her knuckles whitened in intensity, as she let out a quiet, high-pitched scream. As my thrusts intensified, she rapidly let go of the sheets and gripped the sides of my head, holding me in place, staring deep into my eyes. Her mouth was open, but no noise was coming out. The orgasm was too intense. After a couple moments, her body began to relax, and I began slowing my pace. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close, her body still shaking in convulsions of pleasure.

I held her there for a minute or two as she came off of her high.

After several more seconds, I rolled off of her and lay next to her on my back. We were both out of breath. A few seconds later, she rolled to her side and cuddled into me. Lying there quietly, still decompressing from her massive orgasm. I stroked her hair gently.

"That was nice," she said.

"I could tell," I said with a smile.

"Thank you," she said, as her hand began stroking me. I moaned in response. We lay there together for a short while as she continued to play with me. She then smoothly lifted herself up, and straddled me. With her hand around my shaft, she positioned it between her legs and lowered herself down on me. My hands reflexively reached up to caress her breasts. I moaned again as they filled my hands. She rode me slowly, intentionally as my hands roamed across her body and soft skin.

So sexy and so beautiful.

"I'm pretty tired, honey." she said in a soft tone.

"I know, babe."

She continued to ride me, but I could tell she was fading fast. I stopped moving my hips, and she immediately collapsed onto my chest.

"Thank you for a fun time," she said softly. "Sorry you didn't get to cum."

12