The 40th Birthday Ch. 07

Story Info
The birthday weekend comes to a close.
5.9k words
4.23
2.3k
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up at about 9:30. Kelly was still asleep. I rolled towards her, and nuzzled in close behind her, wrapping my left arm around her as we lay on our sides.

She moaned gently at my touch, and took my hand in hers to hold me closer. Her hand was on mine, and my hand was now on her breast. I kissed her gently on the shoulder.

She squeezed my hands, which in turn squeezed her breast.

"Good morning," she said, as she pushed her ass back against me.

"Good morning," I replied, pressing my hardening shaft back towards her as my hand continued to fondle her breast.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Sadly, we need to be out of here in 2 hours," I said.

"Boo." she said, pushing her ass against me harder. "But I've got an idea for you, if you're interested."

"I can pretty much guarantee I'll be interested," I smiled.

She twisted around to face me.

"Okay!" she said. "Well, this has been your birthday weekend, and I know we've had a great time, and I know you've had a really great time, but I think I may have enjoyed all this more than you did. You had one orgasm and I've had, like ten or something."

We both smiled.

"So, let's get all packed up, and then we'll do whatever you want." she declared. "I know you have lots of fantasies, so before we head back home, I want to make sure to take care of this one more time, however you want."

She smiled longingly at me, while she took my shaft into her hand.

"Anything, huh?" I teased, as I slid my finger towards her ass.

"Not that!" she laughed.

"I know, I know - exit only." I smiled. "So we pack up, then we play, is that it?"

"Yep! We'll get some food on the way out of town so we don't waste any time while we still have the room. Let's pick out our clothes for the ride home, hop in the shower for a bit, get everything packed away, and then we can do any, err, almost anything you want."

As she finished talking, she snaked her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately for a few moments, enjoying these final moments in bed. I pulled her toward me, and lifted her right leg, then positioned my hips to slide inside her.

"Packing first," she reminded me.

"Yeah, yeah - I know." I responded, as I rolled on top of her and slid my aching shaft inside her.

She began to object once more, but I quickly leaned forward and began to kiss her. Her body responded, as she relaxed her legs and eagerly kissed me back. Slowly I began bucking my hips and thrusting my shaft in and out. God she felt good!

She moaned in response, kissing me harder, and grabbing my ass to pull me deeper. I thrust into her a few more times, then slowly slid out and broke off our kiss.

"Okay, you're right. Time to pack." I smiled, and proceeded to get out of bed,

"Hey!" she exclaimed. "That's not nice at all!" She smiled with a mixture of pleasure, frustration and sarcasm.

"Hey, I'm just doing what you asked." I replied. "We gotta get packing, right?!"

She pouted at me, then reached for my hand to help her get out of bed. But as she sat up, she pulled me towards her. With her other hand, she grabbed my cock and quickly devoured it. She sucked it deepfor several moments, as my hands gripped her head and I gently fucked her mouth. She moaned gently as she accepted me, her lips wrapped around me tightly, her cheeks concave with tension. Then she pulled me out of her mouth, and looking into my eyes, sensually licked and sucked the tip of my cock, never breaking eye contact.

"It's time to pack...." she trailed off, as she continued licking my cock up and down like an ice cream cone. I just continued to enjoy the view as she teased me.

"God you're sexy!" I said.

.

"Mmmm, I'm glad you think so." before taking me deep once more. "But it really is time to pack." She smiled seductively at me once more, seductively rolling her tongue over the tip. "But pack quickly and we can do more of this."

I let out a heavy, and disappointed sigh.

"Cuh'mon," she said. "Let's get moving." And with a little smack on my ass, she proceeded to stand and throw on some clothes.

Packing didn't take long, seeing how we spent most of the time unclothed or in very lose, comfortable clothes. And after about 15 minutes, we had everything put away except for our clothes for the drive home, toothbrushes and her makeup bag. I opened the rear glass door and grabbed the half-full box of cigarettes, and the snack box, which after being left out all night, went promptly to the trash. I also double checked that any of the weed we brought was packed up well.

With everything packed and ready to go, I gave my wife a knowing look. She burst out laughing, and smiled. "Okay. Let's get this party started." she joked. She reached out her hand and signaled me to follow her to the bathroom.

As she walked away, I quickly removed the 2 vibrators we had brought, from the suitcase and placed them on the bed; one out in the open, the other hidden beneath a pillow. Then, I followed.

Shower time.

As the water heated up, we stripped down. SHe handed me her clothes, and I took them all and shoved them into a portion of the suitcase where we held the laundry.

Walking back, Kelly was already in the shower. I stepped in next to her, and immediately placed my hands on her warm, wet body.

"Just be careful. I don't want my hair to get wet." she warned.

I stepped into the shower stream and enjoyed the pounding hot water on my body. Soon, we just held each other tightly, enjoying the situation. My shaft hardened, and she reached down to point it up, then sandwiched it tight between our bodies. I held her close.

"Thank you for this weekend. It was my favorite." I smiled.

"You're welcome. And thank you. It was my favorite also." she replied.

After a minute or two, I released my hold on her, and began touching her arms and waist.

"We've got about 30 minutes," she said. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, let's get you cleaned up a bit first," I teased. I reached for the bottle of shampoo and pumped a considerable amount in my hand, then began to lather her up.

She aimed the water to the side as I covered her body, massaging her breasts and the silky liquid. Her breasts felt amazing. Then I press against, our bodies sliding effortlessly against each other. Then I spun her around, and with some more shampoo, lathered up her ass, making it shine. My cock pressed against the crack in her ass, as I redirected the shower head to wash the soap off.

I pushed her slightly, and she responded by bending over at the waist and presenting her ass to me. With one hand on her hip, I aimed my cock between her legs and easily slid in. I grabbed both hips and pulled her tight against me, pushing my cock in deep.

Then, I took my hands to the shampoo once more, and once coated, placed my hands back on her breasts. I fucked her slowly and steadily as i enjoyed her slippery breasts.

The feeling was exquisite. I pulled gently on her nipples even as they quickly slipped from my grasp. Before long, the shower water had washed away the shampoo. I thrust into her one more time, then slowly withdrew. I spun her around and kissed her deeply. Our tongues intertwined as our bodies pressed together.

My hands rediscovered her breasts, and I slowly lowered my head to her left breast and began to suck. She lovingly ran her fingers through my hair as I enjoyed her. Then, I lifted her right breast, and pointed her nipple towards her mouth. She leaned her neck forward and began to suck. Then, I pulled back to watch

"Suck them both," I instructed, as I slowly slid my fingers inside her.

She immediately took her breasts into her hands, and I marveled as she squeezed and played, her mouth alternating between her nipples, sucking and biting, before switching to the other. My long fingers slid in and out of her, pressing over her clit as I watched her enjoy her breasts. My god it was hot!

Then, after a few moments, she smiled. "What's next?" she teased.

I kissed her deeply as my fingers continued to slide in and out of her. She grabbed the sides of my head, pulling me close as we kissed. I removed my other hand from her ass, and quickly turned off the water. "Time for the bed," I said.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a couple towels. We dried off quickly and made our way to bed.

"Where'd that come from!?" she asked.

"I left those out for you." I smiled.

"Mmm, but we don't have too much time, remember."

"We'll be okay," I said as I pulled her to bed with me.

We immediately began to kiss, and my hands quickly began to explore her body. It was still a bit damp, but I knew soon that would resolve.

I took her breast to my mouth and sucked gently as my fingers slowly circled her clit. I sucked deep on her nipple and slid my fingers inside her.

Kelly moaned in pleasure as she ran her fingers through my hair, as her body reacted to my touch. I released her left breast and moved my mouth to her left. She took her breast into her hand and lifted it to me, then gently pushed my head down to suck.

She moaned in response as I took it to my mouth. "Where's that vibrator?" she sighed.

I removed my fingers from her, and blindly felt around the bed for the small vibrator. I gave it a quick twist between my fingers and quickly brought it down between her legs, her nipple never leaving my mouth.

The response was immediate, as she groaned deeply.

"I want you to do it," I said, before switching my attention to her other breast.

Calmly she removed her right hand from her breast, and reached down to take the vibrator from me. My hand began running gently across the inside of her thigh.

She moaned as the vibrator hummed over her. Then I pulled back, and rolled onto my side. "I just want to watch," I said.

I knew she was a bit self conscious, but she continued nonetheless.

"Play with your breast," I instructed. She responded promptly, taking her left breast in her left hand.

I lay on my side, my left hand gently stroking her as I watched my goddess pleasure herself. It was a pleasure to behold. Then, reaching behind me, I pulled out the long, thin wand from the pillow behind me, and with her eyes closed slowly brought it down between her legs. Once again, I twisted the tip and turned it. Then, I slowly slid it inside her.

She pushed her head back into the pillow and moaned loudly as it penetrated her. As she fondled her breast, I took it back to my mouth, rolling my tongue over her nipple as I slid the toy in and out of her.

She opened her legs wider, as her left hand moved down between my legs and began stroking my shaft. I then matched the rhythm of her hand to how quickly I pushed the vibrator inside and out of her.

Her juices began to coat my hand and her moans and sighs became louder and more consistent. She began to jerk me off faster, and I responded in kind, pushing the toy in and out more quickly.

Gently I bit her nipple as she left out a deep groan. Her body began to tense once more, as I pulled back again to watch her use her vibrator. In tandem, the two toys were incredibly erotic to watch. I stared intently at her subtle movements and twists with the vibrator, careful to avoid hitting her with my hand.

"Don't stop." she said, as her hand let go of her shaft and immediately grabbed her breast, pulling hard on her nipple. She groaned loudly. My gaze shifted up and down her body, from her breasts to her legs, marveling at her soft skin and the eroticism of her pleasuring herself.

I continued to push the vibrator in and out as her body began to strain and tense. She slowly bit her lip and squeezed her breast harder and she signed louder, finally letting out a loud moan which filled the room.

"ooooOOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!" she cried. I continued sliding the vibrator in and out, as spasms of pleasure cascaded over her body. She pulled and twisted her nipple and threw her head back once more, reveling in the experience.

And then in an instant it was gone. Her body let go of all tension as she sunk completely into the bed. She twisted her vibrator off, and twisted slightly, encouraging me to remove mine.

"Oh my god that felt good!!" she exclaimed.

I smiled at her. "That was amazing to watch."

"I'm glad you liked it." she said, as she began to regain her composure.

"That was fun. We'll have to do that again sometime." I said.

"We'll see," she laughed. "But thank you. That was very nice."

She took a few more minutes to recover, then spun to face me.

"Your turn." she said with a wicked smile.

She rolled towards me, gently taking my shaft into her hand. She stroked me gently, smiling and looking into my eyes, before leaning in to kiss me. Her tongue darted into my mouth, as she began to straddle me.

"Is this what you want?" she asked, and she aimed my cock inside her. She lowered herself on to me, and squeezed her muscles as she took me all the way in. I moaned in pleasure. Then she lifted up, just keeping the tip inside her. She swirled her hips, before slamming back down hard on me.

"Ohh, fuck!" I cried, as she began to do it again. And again. And again. She reached forward, and took my arms, pinning my wrists to the bed, just above my head. Then pressing her tits into my face, continued teasing the tip, before slamming down on me, burying me deep inside her. Her large breasts bounced and pressed across my face, as my tongue and lips lashed about to savor her flesh.

I looked up as I did this, and watched her smiling seductively at me. She was in absolute control and I was loving it. I groaned loud with each thrust. Then while buried in her, she rocked her hips some more, squeezing my shaft with her body. Then she slowly lifted off of me. "Now what?" she smiled.

"Go to the edge of the bed, and bend over," I instructed.

She smiled and moved her body.

Standing at the edge of bed, she arched her back and wiggled her ass for me. I gently placed both hands on her hips, and aimed my cock between her legs. I pushed in completely, as deep as I could, with a long, slow push.

We moaned in unison. Then, I began to fuck her. Hard.

I grabbed her hips and bucked against her. Her ass shook with each thrust. And I gave it a firm slap with my right hand as I continued to pull against her.

"Oh!" she cried, before following it up with a long heavy sigh of pleasure.

I continued to thrust in and out, pounding her hard as my cock continued to swell, getting closer to release.

"Mmmm, you like fucking me like this?" she teased.

"Oh fuck yes!" I cried, pumping her hard and pulling her back against me.

"Are you gonna cum or you want to do something else?" she asked.

My mind shifted. The pleasure had been so intense I forgot that there was something else I was dying to do. Hesitantly, I slowed then pulled out.

"So...?" she asked.

I grabbed a pillow with one hand, and reached out with the other. "Follow me."

I led her over to a small couch near the fireplace. I sat down on the couch, then placed the pillow on the floor beneath me.

"Kneel down," I said.

I spread open my legs, and she positioned herself right in front of me, kneeling down on the pillow..

"I want you to make me cum using your mouth and your breasts," I said.

"Anything you want, birthday boy," she smiled, then as I aimed my cock towards her, she moved in closer, and pressed her breasts together around my shaft, completely engulfing my cock! Then, she began to pump me up and down.

The view was incredible, watching her big boobs pump my shaft. Watching the tip disappear into her cleavage, then reappear again. I watched in awe and enjoyed the physical pleasure and the erotic visuals.

A minute or so later, she stopped, then lowered her head to my shaft, and began sucking me hard as her hands slid up and down my thighs, her nails scraping along my skin.

I moaned aloud as I placed my hand on the back of her head.

I stared at her, her cheeks concave as she sucked hard, her head bouncing up and down on my shaft. It was heaven. And soon, I began to slowly buck my hips into her mouth. Her nails dragged deeper across my legs, then I grabbed both sides of her head and began to fuck her mouth.

She moaned in agreement.

After a few moments, she pulled her head off of me. Then, she began to lick up and down my shaft, swirling her tongue across the swollen tip.

"Let's try this now," she said with a grin. Then, wrapping her heavy breasts around my cock, began to tittyfuck me once more. Only this time, she lowered her head and wrapped her mouth over the top couple inches of my dick. Her head and breasts pumped up and down in unison. And once again, I placed my hands on her head and began to fuck her tits and her mouth together.

It was an incredible sensation and I could not look away. The pressure continued to build inside me. My sighs became moans, and my moans became intense grunts as I thrust my hips up to meet her. I pumped my hips harder and faster and my gaze did not waiver. I drank it all in - every sensation, every visual. The softness of her full breasts, the color of her hard nipples, the warm and wetness of her mouth, and the texture of her hair. I thrust as deep as I could into her mouth! The physical and psychological pleasure was immense! The pressure reached a fevered pitch as I stared intently at the imagery before me!

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried!

My jaw dropped open but no noise came out. My cock swelled and as the first taste of my cum, Kelly pulled her mouth off wrapped her hand around my cock and began to jerk me off furiously.

"Cum on me!" she instructed, as my first massive load splattered across her chest. My eyes widened and it seemed like all the air left my lungs as I watched the ropes of cum spray across her breasts.

A series of high pitched grunts escaped my body as I coated her amazing breasts. Every muscle in my body had seized up, and my sole focus was watching the loads land on her breasts.

Finally, I began to return to reality. My muscles began to relax as I eased back into the couch. Her left hand had begun coaxing my balls as her right slowed its pace, and squeezed tighter, milking every last drop out of me.

"My god that was amazing!" I said.

She smiled at me, then lowered her head to suck my cock clean. With both hands still at work, she gently and lovingly sucked my shaft. Sucking the tip, then taking the whole thing deep into her throat.

I groaned deeply and continued to stare in admiration and awe as I ran my fingers through her hair.

Seconds later, she lifted off me. Then taking her breasts in her hands, lifted them to her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and licked a drop of cum off her right breast.

Then, she switched, and rolled her tongue over her left nipple, lapping up the cum before sucking on her own nipple.

God it was hot!

"Mmmm," she sighed.

"That was so incredible! You have no idea!!" I said.

"I'm glad you liked it" she teased. "Happy birthday, honey."

I pulled her to me and had her straddle my lap. I kissed her deeply and passionately. I placed my hands on her breasts, and massaged my cum into her skin, oiling them up. She moaned softly into my mouth.

Then she watched as I lowered my head to her breast and began to suck. Her fingers ran gently through my hair as I gently and passionately sucked her left breast, then her right.

I stopped and looked up deeply into her eyes. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," she said, and we kissed deeply once more.

We sat together this way for a few moments, but feeling deeply connected and deeply satisfied. But reality had begun to creep back in, and we knew we needed to get going.

We looked at each other knowingly. It was time to go. We gave each other one less quick kiss, then got up off the couch. We both needed to wash off, get dressed and be out the door in just a few minutes.

12