All Comments on 'The 5-Day Plan'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AhumanheartAhumanheartabout 3 years ago
Thank you for this-

This was both Adorable, and Hot! Thank you so much for writing, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Where is this school?!

I obviously went to the wrong school. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Please write continuations.I would like to follow the period of domestication!

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

it was sweet how he brought him along

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies11 months ago

Wow! Your PLAN worked! I got verry into reading it! The boy was very much a sissy already. He just need a man to guide him. For me, I melt just reading about a man calling me sweatheart, or referring to my ass as a pussy!

Then you wrote, [ "Mmmmm, do you like that boy? Do you like when Daddy's all up in your pussy?" I leaned down and protected his small body with my broad chest. I interlocked our fingers and completely covered him, every inch of his body safe and warm. I turned his head to the side and kissed and licked his ear. "Your pussy feels so good, baby. Daddy loves it. Daddy loves your little pussy. It's his pussy now, baby. It's Daddy's pussy now."]. I would LOVE to have a man on top of me, with his big cock deep inside me and say similar words! I'm very nervous and discreet. I know that! I need a confident, self-assured, persistent loving man to tear down my defenses, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Beautiful writing. Loved every day of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous